E Michael Jones destroys 3 atheist alt right larpers at once

I noticed there has been a thread about "what about pagan arguments". Well this interview is what you're looking for. Jones completely destroys Spencer and his crew.
Notice that all they can do is:
Jones literally spoonfeeds them the Truth. Furthermore he does not deny the ethnic reality but as far as America is concerned, he clearly states that America has to do with what it has. He does not put "muh race against religion" as they try to put it to him. Although I do not completely agree with Jones on ethnicity - judging by another interview of his though he makes a solid points here.

Not trying to create dc thread about race/catholicism etc. I just think this is worth watching because he manages to sweep through the unbearable faggotry of the so called "alt right" with an amazing accuracy and they seem to be a kindergarten kids compared to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyGlzCPwx2M?t=5806
m.soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/sets/third-jimpact-complete
archive.org/details/LibidoDominandiSexualLiberationPoliticalControlE.MichaelJones2000
culturewars.com/books.htm
youtu.be/JrvosbWsDN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fate of the Alt Right in the context of the Gospel:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

They don't understand the Word of God, because they don't have the Spirit of God, and don't have even the slightest inkling of where to begin or what the Church is really about. They are uregenerated fallen men playing around with things bigger than themselves.. thinking they can merely attach themselves to the Church as some kind of "cultural asset" in their political utopia. It's pathetic.

Indeed. The alt right was destined to go this way the first day when it did not lay any moral grounds whatsoever. No standards. One time it debated if sodomy is ok. It all went downhill from there into the abyss of intellectual masturbation of utilitarianism and nihilism ever since the last Christians decided that the non-sensical label alt right is just gay.
It was running around as a headless chicken from the beginning but now it seems to be in the last stage of its disease. If this is the best "thinkers" it can produce then it is a good riddance. They are barely nietzchean yet they hold themselves as "philosophers" just beause they say "race does exist"
Well that does not make one a brainiac does it. That is just common sense. I mean watching the interview I almost feel bad for them because of how pathetic it all looks

Attached: 1547925529732.jpg (851x623, 205.67K)

E Michael Jones is just an anti semitic jordan peterson.

Wasn't the alt right just a reddit shit?
I though even Zig Forums disliked those guys.
But yeah. When you call people degenerates and winnie the pooh the libshits, when they engage in fornication and masturbation and if you're gay but "based" welcome to our family, it was already doomed from the start.Those guys are more liberal than an 18th century liberal. And they only used God and Christ (forgive the redundancy) for their ideology because Trump is a Christian and le based Pence who zaps the fags is one too.
And now since I've left ages ago I don't even know what these guys believe in now. Last time I've heard I've seen then praising the cool MAGA traps.
Shameful and pitifull.

My mistake. I've never been with the alt fags.

Richard Spencer is dishonest

EMJ doesn't answer every question with "depends on what you mean", however.

He's just a Christian. He actually loves converted Jews. This is the proper way of viewing Jews, instead of indulging them and celebrating their degeneracy.

As for Jordan Peterson, I haven't seen signs of that. For one, he's not a classical liberal.

I think we can all agree that this is the most important part of the entire discussion, and sums up the entire situation humanity is facing today:

youtu.be/pyGlzCPwx2M?t=5806

Attached: absolute.png (1185x1029, 757.74K)

Attached: clapping.gif (320x240, 188.66K)

Correct.

In all seriousness, a bunch of guys from Philly who could unite in purpose would be sufficient to destroy the NWO.

larpagans have to be the most insufferable minority out there.

Attached: 1508428124405.jpg (700x1000, 76.42K)

One thing i've noticed, specifically with the Right Stuff guys, is that they started off with half the hosts being Christian. As time went on, shit happened and all the Christians left the shows, and the quality decreased greatly. It has become a manson-style cult, where everyone is family and everyone worships specific men figures

I suppose I was prepared for them. I'm a closet metal fan, and lifelong guitar player. They've been around as long as that has. I just never took them seriously before.

Richard Spencer runs Heel Turn now? What happened to Jewchim?

Repent, heathen.
Check out Iron Claw

kek

Yeah you may say that it was reddit shit from start. During Trump election it encompassed everyone from reddit faggots up to fascists - presumably - but I would argue it encompassed only reddit, was mostly disdained by Zig Forums and now it turned to new lows.
I briefly watched what they dis durign the election and abandoned them ever since the fag question, on the top of that seeing the jew infestation and larping involved.

This. TRS is obviously anti christian, pro faggotry cult of intellectual masturbation.
Well if you take a look at the guys who run it it is no wonder.
I am surprised Godcast still lasts there. I mean…they did not throw them up like they did to Florian Geyer…but Godcast could stand on its own apart from TRS shit.

He is truly dishonest. Notice how he starts ..always

I mean the guy is not even smart. His talking points are reddit tier. Do not understand that some people take him seriously. The guy is a retard magnet

Get out

Half it's 'leaders' are sodomites. I remember when millenial wews gave out a warning "don't you dare try to expel fags from this movement. hahah. Even the current pope is harsher on homos than the altright.

Sounds like edge-spiralling or something. I think the whole white racial movement is afflicted by this.
That set up always ends in small cults. Probably by design

iirc, TRS booted the guy from Mysterium Fasces (who is a Christian) for speaking out against homosexuality during one of his podcasts on their network.

This required listening when it comes to TRS. They're literally run by faggots.
m.soundcloud.com/user-851778923-997049457/sets/third-jimpact-complete

As a Mediterranean man who probably has also Jewish roots, I do agree. I’m just a person who has limited scopes and views, but that’s why I still have a sort of faith in the Christian God.

Isn't it more common to put useful idiots rather than critical thinkers on news outlets to use as strawmen in an effort to paint the opposition as impotent and silly? It's stupid to talk about how ineffectual the leaders are in movements that originate as a community rather than an organization. Besides, I'm pretty sure alt right is a label made by liberals. Most conservative extremists would just call themselves Nazis or something similar. Most conservatives are only considered conservative because the Overton Window has shifted so drastically, and most that I meet are reasonably pious and even natured.

Attached: ad9d76fe9f7f8059392405d842fba3294aa4114e6aac2d86161f3efd5f032c7a.jpg (999x454, 100.87K)

Yeah I know this was the exact reason why they were booted. That only confirmed to me that they are sodomites and kikes.

Not sure if I got the stomach for it…after listening to TDS few times

I don't even mean just Florian. On the TDS main podcast there was Hateful Heretic, Bulbasaur who are Christians, and hosts in the early TRS days. They were well spoken. To my knowledge, Hateful escaped to some NRx forum, and Bulbasaur just left after 1st not bowing down to the cult of race, and 2nd time when he was doxxed being associated with TRS.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-20 09-22-07.png (239x454, 65.31K)

The only remotely interesting content still on (((TRS))) are Paranormies and anything with Borzoi.

I do not understand why Borzoi's there…I mean most people who visit TRS are reddit, Godcast could do on its own.

Do not know those other guys. If you have a link to their content I would check it out

Now I love listening to EMJ but I cannot STAND these pagan barbarians. EMJ says it best when he says that the germanics were barbarians who contributed NOTHING to europe before christianity civilized them.

Do people actually watch two hours of nonce? the sound quality bars me from 2x speed, and listening to youtube discussion is just so painful. would rather read transcript, but its not there. from the brief observations and comments, it seemed like some larppagan and larpatheist just shitting their pants, so decided to not watch.

also, where can i get libido dominandi for cheap? seems like its out of print or something

archive.org/details/LibidoDominandiSexualLiberationPoliticalControlE.MichaelJones2000

Link related allows you to download a pdf of that book for free.

You can buy it directly from EMJ here culturewars.com/books.htm

So you are pro Semitic?

Spencer and others: “We need to create a God who will give White men power!”
EMJ: “That’s called an idol.”
Spencer: “…”

Richard Spencer is hated in the right.

That is the Christian position afaik.

Richard Spencer is cringe and he is not respectable.
He never takes respnsibility, which would be fine when it comes to leftists accusing him of some ridicolous bullshit, but to this very day he can't accept that Charlottesville was a retarded idea and that it was largely his fault.

Since when. Christians believe in a God who rained fire on Sodom.

Yes and he did so because they never apologized or shown regret.
You do realize that God was willing and ready to spare the city if there were only 10 good men in there right? Or did you forget that part of the story?

Of course I didn't forget. Nor did I forget that the road is narrow and few apologize.

Yes and those who do, can be considered based by our standards, hence based gays are ok with Christians.

but they wouldn't be gay anymore

If you kill someone do you stop being a murderer after confession?

The united states was a European nation created for Europeans to live in, it even states so in the constitution. Washington refers to (winnie the pooh) white males of good character as the only ones who can receive citizenship. Lincoln wanted to remove most of the black slaves when their purpose had ended, the borders were closed in the 20's and then reopened by the utopian fanatics later… to put it simply the united states is a European nation modelled after England… well without a constitutional monarchy obviously.

That's the Christian position.

I keked at that hard.
Spencer will parrot whatever he reads on cuckchan. This is what the guy seems to be. Needs to collect shekels and make confusion among people who seek truth. He seems to understand very little yet he talks about everything. Most of his interviews are "ummmm. I I …I …I don't know."
If the next week chans were memeing up some african cult religion, he would argue ith a smirk on his face that people should convert to that. The guy on purpose tries to shill as broadly as possible, just to get shekels.
With this interview it is plain to see that his game is poor, in religion definitely

It is but the "sodomite right" shilled for openly admitted sodomites, argued there is nothing inherenly wrong about sodomy.

and it's beautiful

and?

True, better say based person with SSA issues. I suffer from that, but I’m trying with God’s help to change.

Attached: 1540586636559.jpg (1110x497 526.24 KB, 144.95K)

He’s not wrong on the evil of singling our and trying to purge an ethnic group just because of that… we have to oppose and rebuke the Jews, fight them if they attack us, but try to convert them, not exterminate them through genocide.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x142, 516.8K)

Florian Geyer was right. The Alt-right was doomed to fail once they started including B A S E D sodomites and jews in their mix. Big tents always fold.

What's Florian up to these days? Has he toned down his larping at all?

Tbh, I dont know. I stopped listening to his podcasts ever since Greve Hans got Dostoevsky pilled (ie went crazy) and DS got shoah'd.

I wish him and his crew well, but if they are still making podcasts I wouldn't mind listening again, it'll give me something to listen to while at work.

Make the Perfect The Enemy of The Good: The Thread.

If the alternative right wing civic life was more Christian than it is presently then someone, more than likely a jew or good goy, would post threads or tweet or upload a video about how it wasn't quite Christian enough.

It's just a way to disrupt and divide the only real hope Christian and European culture has of surviving the coming storm. Imagine how much better a place we'd be in if the alternative right was victorious. How much better a place it would be for the Church and how much more open and accepting an environment for the works of God that would be. Remember: we converted pegans the last time.

Remember we have real enemies without and we have rivals within. Do not confuse them. Keep watch for infiltrators and iluminate them, but also do not forget no one is perfect. We are all fallen and have all made mistakes. Try not to hold it against everyone.

Hell, I used to be a libertarian once upon a time.

A repentant sodomite eventually stops partaking of the act, for some the way is longer than others. The problem of the implicit right is unrepentant sodomites.

They're not making it. The guests were scarce, F. did not have much time and I think he said something of the sort that he wants to focus on the studies.

Except this fags support faggotry, abortion and all the things our enemies do.
The only thing they differ in in the political spectrum of right and left which are all freesomason creations.

None of the biggest alt right ecelebs support faggots you gossiping, ignorant D&C queers. Despite Spencer's gay tweet he has condemned homosexuality every time it has come up during all his shows / broadcasts, Greg Johnson has been isolated for being a faggot, and Millenial Woes doesn't do politics anymore.

Mike Enoch doesn't even support abortion anymore, and I believe he will become a Christian over the next few years.

Drugs and alcohol and support for abortion are the biggest problems with the alt right not support for homosexuals.

That's good. If you're going to let in a mixed Jewish person into the movement, they really have had to have done something to earn that. And in Mike Enoch's case, he did.

Reminder that Enoch thinks it's okay to be gay because 'they really help our movement' and criticizing gay is 'purity spiraling'.

That's too bad. His wife made such great KNHO.

As opposed to the more recent episode where he claimed that Christianity is obsolete, that lower intelligence people follow it and that what is "intellectually appealing" would be something of the "eastern sort". If you think the guy converts you are fooled. He is mixed Jewish, his wife is also. Do not forget that TRS booted podcasts that spoke against sodomy. That's a real coincidence right?
If they were honest they would, even if they supported sodomy themselves, allow a dissenting voices on their platform as "muh free speech" which they claim. That did not happen and the attacks on christianity are at large there.
Wew. almost one step from being a christian amirite.
yep there is still Godcast on trs but that;s it

Okay, this is #based.

When your thread mirrors click bait videos for high school kids interested in liberalism you've done something wrong. You are on the wrong website, just go already.

So you think he faked his 23 and me?
ex wife
I was not a listener when Florian was on the network and I don't know the details of why he left, but there has not been a single podcast on the network in the last 3 years that has had a sodomite apologist as a host, and no one has been kicked off for fag bashing in that time. When Mike and Sven were softer on the sodomite question was during a time when they were transitioning away from libertarianism. Anyone that holds those opinions against them now when they do not apologize for faggots in any way and haven't for years is being a little D&C kike. They acknowledge and accept all the stats in pic related and say over and over that fags are a blight.

The reason I think Mike will eventually become a Christian is because of comments he makes once in a blue moon, like how he's said he is sometimes concerned about the afterlife, how he believes in demons, how looking at tranny pedos reading to kids and he says he's starting to think we really are up against the forces of evil, etc. These are similar to my progression in accepting Christianity as the truth. Coming out against abortion is another big step, even if you want to dismiss that.

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 187.63K)

If they still refer to themselves as gay and don't take offense when somebody refers to them as such, then are they 'really' sorry? If they were, they'd want to distance themselves as far away as they possibly can from that degenerate "life"style.

Attached: Sex - Facts and stats about homosexuality.jpg (3100x1855, 741.34K)

He hasn't made a new episode in months. I hope he's doing alright.

Not if his Jewess, drag queen worshiping wife has anything to say about it.

Attached: 1423825993030.png (800x884, 645.83K)

Richard Spencer sucked my dick back in high school
Ask me anything!

Lol. They booted christians for "wrong opinions" Listen to MF episode 1 they talk about it. You can even find the episode that was "the issue"
So what. By his own words he is mixed. see

I see you are a trs fan so anything we say is "d c kikery" if it is against them. Look, after all that happened, by their own words admitting who they are. Having a jewish wife and being "ultra-redpilled former libertarian" are enough red flags for me. Considering the anti christian shilling there and the mere fact that they produce low quality content. Why would I listen to them?

You see the issue with "alt right" was the fact they had no morals at all. Just being racist liberals leads to this dissolution. Anyways you will see things as you want to see them. If his own words are not enough, lying about his wife - now ex wife and anti-christian shilling is not enough, I do not know what will.
I wish he converted too. It would straighten him up. Considering who he is - he probably never will honestly convert. Just my opinion though

Have you repented of your sodomite ways?

For real? Btw repent.

The hell are you talking about guy?
youtu.be/JrvosbWsDN4
Find me a Christian podcast or YouTube channel that does as much as this half hour clip from TDS.

Ex wife.

I'm a TRS fan and I'm not sure how you're confusing
With left wing anything. You could argue that the old republic of the United States that TRS shows typically advocate was a liberal project at the time of it's conception but we both know that's not what you mean when you use the term liberals.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550132858431.jpg (539x960, 97.14K)

There's a time when you have to put your foot down. We have passed that point long ago.

US was liberal at the time. It was founded on secularism by masons/Enlightment infused protestants. This point aside. I do not want to create another "Is US a good foundation" thread. That would be pointless. Just so you know I do not hold the old republic of US in high regard. That suffices.
What I mean by "racist liberals" is that essentially liberal, anything goes attitude is adopted - sodomites, while "reactionary stance" is also adopted - race realism, to look good. But the overall tide is anti-traditional, a liberal one. One can see it on the issue of religion.
I will not try to convert you to my opinion but I will provide my view -as a former trs/tds listener - and why I think trs is no good. Make your own mind.

hardly pushed on trs since christianity is attacked as "something for lower intelligence, go for eastern esotericism instead". I listened for some time and I have never encountered anything "traditional" in TDS. It talks about recent news/makes jokes - some of them are good, fair enough/etc. But to talk about how they "push traditional lifestyle" is a stretch.
Imbed link related - this is how Enoch talks about christianity. This is not even the first attack. I will not search for anything else. This is enough to show the "traditionalism" of tds. Also it shows how likely is it for him to convert
Fair to an extent. I do not know if their opinions on women/mgtow etc. Just to say their "race realism" is a bit problematic considering Enoch's ex wife - he DID lead the show when she was his wife. And he's mixed by his OWN words. see
Disputable regarding the sodomy issue
Where exactly on tds? In blabbering about memes? lol. Making jokes is cheap but it does not make a stance.

To see the sodomite issue yourself: Go to Florian Geyer soundcloud, listen to Mysterium Fasces Episode 1. It redirects you to "Nationalist review online" episode about sodomy. You can easily find that one still on archive.org.
You will know what happened:
NRO while on TRS made an episode condemning sodomy, while being EXPLICITLY christian. They even said in one episode that just because larping pagans write angry/upset comments they will not stop being christian and they should deal with it. This however resulted in NRO being booted from TRS.

Wait. Now I am puzzled. TRS stands for the "old US ideal". They cringefully cry about how the freedom of muh opinon should be kept. That the "left" is anti-free speech. Well why then kick out somebody from your platform for an opinion? Seriously, if you listen to mysterium fasces (like 3 episodes) you will even hear what TRS wrote as an official statement on the issue. Therefore them supporting sodomy is not a lie, it is not an invention to dc, it is simply a fact. The fact that they may have backtracked on it changes absolutely nothing since the newly created MF was not included on the website. Florian clearly stated that if they said he could come back, he would post there. Never happened. You should ask yourself why is that.

Make your own choice if you want to know more things about what happened on the radio you listen to before you arrived there or you will ignore the red flags that are plentiful.
And again - Listen to when in doubt.

What is really the point of this stuff? Seriously asking? The Alt-Right atheists are way too far gone to save. Just like liberal Christians. The only people I think who are semi possible to evangelize are lukewarm conservatives who have some respect for Christianity but haven't seen non cucked Christians in a long time. I see more and more people turning to their faith again because of people like Bob the Builder at Speakers Corner or Christian Prince on Youtube. When they see strong Christianity again they get inspired. Alt-Right Atheists and Liberals have already sold their soul.

E. Michael Jones discussing the destruction of empire and nation at the hands of the synagogue of satan.

These faggots talking about Roman religion or some kind of pro-white pagan god of power are almost as cringe as some pencil neck antifa queer talking about the working class.

This. Based digits also.

There is no point in converting those e celebs. Perhaps few listeners get inspired by what EMJ says/they dive into his books. I would not count on that though. Anyone that was serious left the alt fag label long ago.

Why would you embarrass yourself like that?

Attached: 1498598474207.jpg (431x322, 27.3K)

Are you a converso, user?

Serious question here:

Why does EMJ write in "Libido Dominandi" about "judeo-christian" values.

This subversive term, not used before 20th centure, triest o present judaism as an older brother of christianity. While in fact, "judaism" is a negation of christianity. Considering how educated EMJ is on catholicism and considering that he wrote "jewish revolutionary spirit" why does he write "judeo-christian" while those values are CHRISTIAN?

This is one of few things that annoy me so much about this book.

You could try asking when he uploads a video on his youtube, he sometimes answers