Rachel Maddow Breaks Down in Tears Over Mueller Nothing Burger

MSNBC’s resident conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow burst into tears on-air upon hearing that Robert Mueller had vindicated President Trump.

On Friday, after it was revealed that Mueller was not going to indict President Trump, Maddow spent the entire opening segment on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Barely holding it together, Maddow emotionally explained that she is on a fishing trip in Tennessee and came into a studio — despite having had the day off.

Clinging to absolutely anything to avoid apologizing for her bogus reporting, Maddow claimed that Mueller turning in his completed report is “the start of something, not the end of something.”

archive.fo/S4sVQ
newspunch.com/rachel-maddow-breaks-down-tears-mueller-nothing-burger/

The Intercept's Glenn Greenwald has some advice for the mainstream media and pundit class, already in mourning — or perhaps in the initial "denial stage" of grief — on how to cope after it's now glaringly evident that Mueller is to indict zero Americans for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

“Special Counsel Mueller is not recommending ANY further indictments am told” — CNN’s Justice Department reporter Laura Jarrett tweeted upon the Friday conclusion of the two year long investigation.

Greenwald, himself no Trump supporter yet long smeared as a "Russian stooge" for daring to question the whole basis of two years of endless media 'Russiagate' hysteria, has some clear-eyed advice and coping strategies for a mainstream media sure to spend this weekend in shock and denial…

Very rough night at MSNBC. Rachel Maddow looks like she’s going to cry. Chris Hayes glasses are all fogged up.

— MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) March 23, 2019

At least CNN and MSNBC had the decency last night to have a funereal tone. There were no admissions of wrongdoing, and it seemed more pained and coerced than voluntary, but at least it was the first step in the coping process. Down that path lies some salvation at least.

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 23, 2019

archive.fo/2qEyZ
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/glenn-greenwalds-coping-strategies-all-russiagate-peddlers-mourning

Attached: Rachel Maddow Breaks Down in Tears Over Mueller Nothing Burger.png (707x603, 345.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/italy-has-officially-joined-one-belt-one-road
web.archive.org/web/20190324115943/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/italy-has-officially-joined-one-belt-one-road
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill Clinton was interviewed along with Hillary during the Lewinsky scandal. Clinton was then impeached for lying. Mueller didn't even interview Trump or Don Jr. or send a subpoena to Trump despite his campaign manager going to jail and the Russia meeting setup by Don Jr.

Don the con is the king of cons

Attached: seb6l52nllc21.jpg (1232x2048, 141.85K)

He is the king of cons.

The reason I even reported this OP was to rub it back in the leftists faces because I'm sick and tired of hearing about "muh Russia" 24/7. If you haven't been here long, you should be aware there were dozens of threads PER DAY about the whole Trump-Russia shit. Every day for the last 2+ years thats all they could talk about. So they deserve to be ridiculed for dishing this out so much. Honesty I really could give a damn about Putin or Russia. If you want the REAL collusion, look into AIPAC.

It's humorous watching YOU try to insult somebody else by calling them a 'resident conspiracy theorist', and your assertion that Mueller's final report 'vindicates' Trump is even more laughable.

Nobody as heard even a brief synopsis of Mueller's report yet.

And the Department of Justice has been saying that their policy is not to indict any sitting president since the very beginning of the investigation.

Just because there are no indictments, that doesn't mean anything. It in no way shape or form vindicates Trump whatsoever.

Nor does it vilify him. We simply don't know yet, because they haven't released the final report to the public, and the attorney general hasn't even released the brief synopsis he promised yet.

However, it's fair to say that Rachel Maddow is a fucking moron, an obnoxious bitch, and a melodramatic bore.

The subject of indicting a sitting president has become a hot topic over the past 2 years, simply because so many people realize that Trump is a terrible president, and a disgusting human being.

There are more people who would like to see him thrown out of office than any other president in history.

Whether or not he has 'done anything illegal' isn't even the important topic for most people, because most Americans simply want him gone, and it's wishful thinking on their part that he would somehow be indicted.

The Department of Justice stated their policy a couple years ago, namely that they do not indict sitting presidents.

It's not an actual 'law', but just a 'policy'.

However, either way, they already told us that they were not going to indict Trump while he was sitting in office, no matter what.

At this point, nobody knows what the final report says, either good or bad. It would be foolish to begin pretending like we know what the report says, especially if you're basing your opinion on the fact that Trump is not being indicted.

Just like everything else in life, it's really a matter of waiting to see what happens.

The southern district of New York is proceeding with its criminal investigation into Trump, so even if the Mueller report ends up being quite innocuous, we still don't know what's going to result from the southern district investigation.

I think it's fair to say we all dislike Trump, for one reason or another. The people who originally voted for him now realize that he is a puppet of the Jews. You used to support him, but now that you realize the wall was just a big smoke screen to distract from other problems, you are also calling him a 'con man'.

Nobody likes him, not even his own family, not even his own wife. He discussed getting his kids out of the White House early on,and he's cheated on his wife repeatedly,even impregnating a woman during the election campaign.

If he can't be trusted by his own wife and his own children, then he can't be trusted by anybody. He's a man with absolutely zero integrity or character, and as if that's not bad enough already, his IQ level is lower than the average 4th grade student.

It wasn't me who called her that. It was News Punch's journalist who did. I just made the OP because…. why not? Thats all you like to talk about, right?

Trump's true legacy can never fully be known until after his presidency is completed and he leaves office.

Only in retrospect will we be able to compare the changes he made to the changes made by previous presidents, and to the subsequent changes made by future presidents.

So far, in the past 3 years, he's accomplished absolutely nothing, other than dividing our country to the point where civil war almost seems like a realistic possibility, lying about fixing the economy, lying about building a wall, all while tweeting like a little girl, throwing misspelled temper tantrums.

(He even misspelled his own wife's name in one of his ridiculous tweets, calling her 'Melanie')

If the past 2 1/2 years are any indication, in the future we are going to look back and shake our heads, asking ourselves "how did we ever let that happen?"

No…. I actually don't like talking about politics.

I can't stand politics, because it's a wasted energy. If I ever talk about Trump, I very rarely talk about his policies, and instead I make observations about the human being who I find to be vulgar and disgusting and embarrassing.

His human qualities are absolutely repugnant, but I very rarely talk about his political policies (other than to remind you that he never intended on building a wall in the first place, and there's no national emergency at the southern border, no matter what you say or think)

Nope… In case you haven't noticed, what I enjoy is derailing threads, changing the topic at hand, preferably talking about cats or fucking girls or Elvis or anything random and abstract.

I also enjoy discussing how video games have turned the average adult male into a sexless little sissy with no life experience.

I also enjoy discussing how anime is for homosexuals.

And of course I enjoy discussing how image board computer geeks haven't actually experienced a real life, thinking they can vicariously gain experience from sitting in front of a computer monitor, while they look down their nose at others in judgemental scorn.

Obama encouraged the same fear for conservatives as Trump does to liberals. Thats a fact. This country has been divided for a long time, but its just getting worse and worse as the establishment gets more and more extreme. Thats whats happening. People are drawing lines and barking at one another. And yes, it could lead to another civil war. And if it does, kiss the US goodbye because not only will we lose reserve currency status within the next day, we would also be a dying off war-ridden third world nation. So please, I'm begging you, try taking my guns. Commit the final suicide, America!

>>>/prepare/1

Speaking of copying and pasting existing news articles:

NEWSPUNCH did not say anything. As you correctly pointed out, one of their journalists gave his opinion.

This is not an actual news piece, but rather it's an opinion piece

And I think when somebody copies and pastes an opinion piece in Zig Forums they should also copy and paste the journalist's name.

You know that I did not support Obama

Sure, I'll be the first one to admit that Obama was much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more intelligent than Donald Trump, a much better public speaker, and much more dignified in the way he handled himself as a human being….

But I'm not an Obama supporter, because I'm not a Democrat and I'm not a Republican and I'm not an independent and I'm not a liberal and I'm not a conservative and I'm not a moderate.

I'm none of the above because I refuse to participate in the scam known as politics.

But if you're saying that Trump is a better president than Obama, you're fooling yourself.

The very point of news boards is to copy/paste news articles. This is totally normal. Of-course journalists have bias, all of them do.

RE: kiss the US goodbye:

dude, I already did that in 1977

All I said is that Trump and Obama were equally divisive, and both corrupted. I'm not saying which puppet is better because its irrelevant.

We really should be talking about the decline of the American Empire because that is actually happening. Hey, did you notice Italy just flipped East and it PISSED the fuck out of the Washington establishment? Yep! Pence is pissing his pants now!

I personally disagree with your theory that the purpose of Zig Forums is solely to copy and paste preexisting news articles.

Unfortunately, that was the end result in Zig Forums, because of a lack of forethought when the board was created.

It was a stupid idea, because it limits the scope of this board, and castrates the users abilities to find interesting stories and exert their own efforts as amateur journalists, creating their own news stories.

This board would be much better if it allowed people to publish their own journalism.

But whoever originally dreamed up this board was myopic, and they ended up creating a worthless piece of shit for a board.

If somebody wanted to read pre-existing journalism, they could simply go anywhere else on the internet and find all of these stories published hundreds of times already.

It serves no purpose whatsoever to have a copy and paste board.

That's really weird because I don't remember seeing Americans at each other's throats this badly before in my entire life.

I respectfully disagree with you

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/italy-has-officially-joined-one-belt-one-road
web.archive.org/web/20190324115943/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/italy-has-officially-joined-one-belt-one-road

Jim Willie predicted Germany would be the first to flip East back in 2014, turns out he was a bit off, it was Italy… but Germany may be second or third!

Conservatives can tolerate more than liberals can, but believe me, Obama pissed us off. We just didn't throw tantrums all over the place, we prepped for civil war instead by hoarding guns and ammo and buying up essentials.

Limiting this board to copying and pasting of pre-existing news articles does the readers a great disservice, but not nearly as great of a disservice as it does for those who copy and paste.

It treats the participants like kindergarten children, assuming that they are not intelligent enough to create their own journalism and try their hand at reporting news they have discovered on their own.

It assumes that the readers here are too stupid to find these exact same stories on the internet.

It limits the dynamics and final purpose of the board itself, because the redundancy of copying and pasting pre-existing news articles serves no real purpose whatsoever.

I disagree with you once again, but as always it's respectful disagreement.

I don't see any difference between the left and right, because intolerance has become the name of the game in America.

You can tell me all you want about how Democrats throw temper tantrums because of shit like antifa rallies, but you're forgetting about people like Cesar Sayoc and the New Zealand faggot.

Nope…. Once again you're wrong

And if the topic is 'temper tantrums', you really have to look no further then the White House, and the ridiculous uncontrolled childish tweets made by the moron in the oval office.

2 years of investigation. Millions of dollars wasted. Nothing found.

These people are caricatures.

Attached: 24e17bb8ebae1393533228d3e11a2ada422f9d2008b2c6b4680a3acb5497cdac.png (468x311, 138.85K)

I'll be honest, and do check for this in the future too, whenever I post from mainstream corporate media I will intentionally curate the content to make it more truthful. So in a way, not all the threads are simple copy/pastes, from time to time I'll post a mainstream source and edit the article to my liking and then post it.

You should get a job as a psychic

Because making predictions seems to be your forte

Case in point really.. 3 years ago if you had said that stuff about the president you would have been imprisoned for racism. Or at least had your life and career destroyed.
Now if you do that you get a blue checkmark on your twitler account.

Attached: 55668eb05693d0f613fa2e01250dd2673ecd11040e27482568e580f78bdf40e3.jpg (1024x665, 66.53K)

Please feel free to recite the Mueller report for us

I'm honored to be in the presence of THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE READ THE REPORT other than the attorney general

RE: jailed for racism

bullshit, the only reason you say that is because you're a racist, and you were saying it during Obama's entire administration.

RE: your resentment over Obama

No matter what you say, you'll never be able to fool anybody.

You were simply butthurt that a black guy was so much more intelligent than you, and had actually accomplished something with his life, while you STILL sit there in front of your computer, procrastinating and disenfranchised.

Interestingly enough, your stupid map speaks volumes.

1: Trump lost the popular vote, with insane stupid bitch Hillary Clinton actually winning the popular vote

2: your idiotic map shows the electoral college

3: the electoral college is rigged

4: although I hate Hillary Clinton's guts, the fact of the matter remains that she got more votes than any other presidential candidate in history who lost because of the rigged electoral college system

5: all of the states you represent with a frog are the worthless states that don't really matter in America

All of the states your sissy map shows as Republican are the lowest income white trash States in our country

Wake the fuck up, everyone here who is educated know who the enemy is, leftists, right wing, liberals conservatives, dem or republican. The end result is always the same. 3-4 groups of ((people)) run the world, the USA is the puppet state of two of these groups, anyone who runs into office is bought into playing along their agenda for human control, trump wasn’t projected to be their chosen one, but he went into the job knowing fullwell that he’s gonna be making so money and selling himself for a price.

Don’t ever think for a second your vote matters, ((they)) have 300 scenarios for the future and are ready to adapt, the way ((they)) saw it, Trump was useful as a way to contain white frustration and resentment, controlled opposition since the start.

Your projection is astounding.

FRIENDLY REMINDER :

Trump lost the popular vote. If you're counting actual physical votes by actual human beings, he lost the election.

It's hilarious watching people 'pat themselves on the back' trying to convince themselves that they won by a landslide, when the truth of the matter is less people voted for your team than they did for the other team, and you only won because of the malfeasance of the electoral college system

((They)) actually wanted Hilary to win, that was the original plan, you’re a retard if you think this isn’t the case.

Sure, there are some radicals on every side but average liberals whine and complain much more than average conservatives. And the NZ shooter you mentioned wasn't even conservative, in his manifesto he called himself an "eco-fascist" and hated typical conservatives calling us all cucks. If you can't admit that you are kidding yourself. Take a look at the mainstream media. Its a fucking joke today. All they do is complain and bitch about Trump, thats all they can do.

Again, conservatives were livid about Obama being in office… but we didn't scream and complain about it - we dealt with it and put our anger into solutions (such as prepping and buying more guns and survival accessories). We even made jokes about Obama's wife being a man, baby!

EGG ZACK LEE™

I don't care who 'they' wanted to win

All I know is I haven't seen a candidate worth voting for since Ross Perot

And I'm not going to participate in a system that cannot produce a single viable candidate out of 360 million American citizens

Sure. Thats why they had the "insurance policy" to sick the FBI on him, and from what it looks like (I'll admit I don't 100% know) it doesn't seem like they found anything about Russia and Trump. However its possible they have other dirt on him. Trump is no angel, he's a shark in the game too.

I heard plenty of butthurt racist little boys complain about Obama during his entire administration….

Complaining about 'policies', when the truth of the matter was they were actually butthurt because he was black.

Personally I don't care either way, because I didn't vote for Obama.

I VOTED FOR ROSS PEROT AS A PROTEST AGAINST THE RIGGED SYSTEM, AND UNLESS THEY PRODUCE ANOTHER ROSS PEROT, I WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN.

I'm not particularly worried about the Russians or obstruction of justice

That's all politics, and I'm somebody who focuses on human qualities

all I know is what I see when I look at Donald Trump

And I see a disgusting vulgar man, a stupid, ugly, illiterate, childish, repugnant man with no self-awareness.

I see a human being that I would never 'hang out with' if it was the last thing I ever did

'Hanging out' with that human being would be beneath me, because he's disgusting

When I look at Donald Trump, there's really only one word that pops into my mind:

"EMBARRASSMENT"

He makes me embarrassed to be a human being

I didn't mind Obama, I just didn't like his policies. He was pushing for carbon taxation, gun grabs, the horrific TPP 'trade' deal, Obamacare (ACA which turned out UNAFFORDABLE), increased corrupt bureaucracies and the police state, funded Islamic terrorist in the Mid East (covert CIA/Mossad operations), etc.

I don't care he was a Negro. Niggers are different than Negros. Negros have common sense and courtesy, many of them very nice people too. Niggers are third world corrupt scumbags. With Obama, he seemed to be a Nigger acting like a Negro, but most could tell he was a Nigger.

You guys are not stupid….
You're not stupid at all….

That's why I'm here, because I don't like being surrounded by stupid people….

And even though your politics are likely opposed to mine (because my politics revolve around human qualities rather than political policies)

I think it's fair to say that each and every person who comes to Zig Forums would agree with me:

If you or I were elected president, we would have started fixing problems on DAY ONE

we would have rolled up our shirt sleeves and got to work, giving our best effort to fix the problems that are holding our country back……..

So far, I haven't seen Trump fix anything

And I haven't seen a president fix anything since the day I was born.

I have no faith in our government or our political system, because the only thing I've seen is how they create problems instead of solving them

and that's exactly why I refuse to participate in there scam, even refusing to acknowledge Democrat vs Republican, because that's a shell game they play to keep us distracted while they continue to drag us in our downward spiral

It’s not “they”

It’s ((they)) and of you’re actually denying the reality of 21st century humanity then you’re just another sheep for ((them)).

No one gives a shit about your faggot ass two party corrupt kike police state, nor which candidate you choose to identify with, the battle is between humanity and pure evil.

Is our candidate going to stop spying and gathering data on its citizens? No

Is your candidate going to stop the lobbying of big ((America)) corporations in its internal and external policies? No

Is your candidate going to review fractionary reserve banking and shut down the printing of ((money)) as debt? No

Is your candidate going to leave the Middle East and stop sabotaging democracy’s for either oil or drugs? No

Is he going to end the welfare state, stop immigration, shame single mothers, deport non white minorities? Not only won’t he, this is no longer possible.

Will your candidate stop The owners of ((MSM)) from pushing the agenda of said lobbies and groups of ((people))?

Does he have a plan to institute freedom of speech on the internet and restrict the powers severely of the tech industry which has become the second most powerful secret society in the world?

Does your candidate even identify with HIS people? Who are his people? Who is YOUR people?

Your candidates and your vote don’t mean shit. Refusing to see reality is hopeful and ignorant thinking

Obama was just as bad as the rest of them

He was a skull and bones smoke and mirrors deceptionist

I couldn't care less about the political policies, because it was business as usual for Obama's administration

but after eight years of watching George Bush struggle to complete a sentence, it was slightly refreshing to see a president who could actually ORATE ELOQUENTLY

Now wait a minute, lets be honest here. No we wouldn't. If you tried to fix America - really fix our country - you'd either be shot dead like JFK or you'd have the court system and Congress blocking everything you try to accomplish!!

Wake up! The (((powers that be))) don't want America fixed!

RE: (( ))

You're not going to catch me using double parentheses, not in a million years, because I'm not a trend-following douchebag who tries to fit in by emulating everybody else and using the same trendy catch phrases

I'm surprised that you failed to realize that you and I actually agree

We agree on a lot, surprisingly, I think a lot of what we have to say is common sense because you and I are common people who have been around for a while.

Little do you realize :

your analogy of JFK

is THE EXACT SAME ANALOGY I ALWAYS USE WHEN I EXPLAI. WHY I REFUSE TO VOTE OR PARTICIPATE IN OUR MOCKERY OF A POLITICAL SYSTEM

In real life, since even before Ross Perot ran for president, that's the exact example I have always used when discussing politics with people.

I've always said, "if somebody got elected as president and tried to fix our problems, they would end up just like JFK"

I'm the farthest thing from a genius, and in fact I consider myself to be pretty much of a dumbass

But I've been on this planet for quite a while now, just like you, and with experience comes experience

And perhaps I suppose that experience serves me better than any book or statistic

It’s not for fucking trend, it’s because “ “ implicates sarcasm at worst and an hypothesis statement at best, when what we are speaking of is factual and reality, you’re not being an independent thinker for not using the right delimiters, you’re just expressing yourself poorly and it makes people think you’re a sheep.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Robert Mueller was one of them main players in the fraud known as the 9/11 attacks

None of these people can be trusted

None of them

RE: people thinking I'm a sheep

Is there anything about me that made you think I give a flying fuck what other people think about me?

If anything, I go out of my way to make sure people think the very worst about me…

I even put it right there in my logo, just in case anybody got the wrong idea

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.55.09.png (714x710, 576.48K)

RE: expressing myself poorly

hahahahaha!!!!!!

Here's something I used to waste a lot of my time doing when I was younger

I finally decided to quit, after I spit on the wall by voting for Ross Perot.

I realized I couldn't move the bricks, so instead I hocked up a wad of phlegm and spit it directly on the wall

Then I turned around and spent the rest of my life looking at the sky and listening to the birds chirp

I'm a much happier person now

Attached: pushing-against-a-wall-newtons-third-a-young-man-pushing-against-a-pusheen-wallpaper.jpg (860x574, 119.14K)

Nope, I think I'm fully capable of expressing myself

#MeowToo

The only thing I care about anymore is animals

I've never had an animal deceive me or stab me in the back

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-10.57.53.jpg (1186x1049, 131.4K)

The two-legged animals who pretend to be your friends serve no purpose

and they deserve everything they've got coming to them, because whether they realize it or not, they created all of their own problems for themselves

And ironically, when I ask my cats about NSA snooping, freedom on the internet, antifa protests, Cesar Sayoc, taxation or Obamacare….

I always get the correct answer

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-08.17.49.jpg (1920x1440, 681.58K)

It's important that I point out that JFK was not assassinated because he was a 'good president that was going against the system and was trying to fix America'…

He was actually just as corrupt as the rest, if not even more so

But it's still a good example to use when trying to illustrate your point about how things are never going to get fixed, simply because of the way his story ended, and the dramatic impact for illustrative purposes

Nope, JFK was just as much of a piece of shit as every other president

The Secret In Your Cat’s Food That’s Creating Finicky Felines
by Kristina Lotz, CPDT-KA

As anyone with a cat knows, they can be finicky when it comes to eating. They can even turn their nose up to something as tantalizing as fresh fish, leaving their human stumped. But there’s a secret in the pet food industry that most people are not aware of, and it’s one that is not only helping to keep millions of cats being picky eaters, but is also leading them down an unhealthy path.

For cats, the “flavor additive of choice is pyrophosphates.” But the “why” is elusive. She continues:

It is not completely understood why pyrophosphates entice cats to eat. A study published in PetFoodIndustry.com magazine (from another pet food flavorings company Monell Chemical Senses Center) states “the possibility that pyrophosphate could act as a modulator of the activity of the cat’s amino acid receptor.” Monell Chemical Senses Center has found that mixing pyrophosphates (phosphate salts) with meat hydrolysates is the most effective enticer of cats to a food.

In fact, in the Popular Science article, the author tries a pyrophosphate herself and says, “It has no smell. I roll some over my tongue. All five kinds of taste receptor stand idle. It tastes like water spiked with strange. Not bad, just other. Not food.”

They think it must have a taste that is specific to cats. Just like we can taste sweetness while cats cannot.
The Risk

According to Thixton, “In a very basic non-scientific explanation, meat or meat by-product ingredients are broken down by use of water. The amino acids (building blocks of protein – that cats are looking for) remain in the meat hydrolysate are basically magnified in taste (for the cat) by the phosphate salts (such as Sodium acid pyrophosphate). This magnified taste of protein – though chemically achieved – is what keeps cats addicted to a “cheap pet food that no one wants to eat”.

Her article goes onto to quote two sources in regards to the toxicity of pyrophosphates when ingested:

Tetrasodium pyrophosphate (another name for sodium pyrophosphate) is stated on Wikipedia (quoting Handbook of food toxicology) “toxicity is approximately twice that of table salt when ingested orally.”

The reason people tend to think that John F. Kennedy was a 'good president' is simply because he was assassinated.

It's easy to imagine that he was assassinated because he was a good president, and 'evil powers' we're upset with him because he was trying to change the system, and eliminate their evil control…

Bullshit…..

He was corrupt and inept, a junkie a lying philanderer, who's family made their money from organized crime, who's father put him in the office with his corrupt ties, and who literally fought the election with money borrowed from Sicilian la cosa Nostra organized crime families.

Then, he and his 'Klaus Kinski-looking' homo Nosferatu brother showed the family's true colors by turning their back on the organized crime families who bought the election for them.

A bullet to the brain didn't make him a good president.

He was just another lying, corrupt, self serving failure of a human being, who couldn't control his greed, and found excuses to engage in adultery and drug addiction.

BOUGHT* not 'fought'

As far as I'm concerned, any man who cheats on his wife or girlfriend is a complete piece of shit.

I enjoy reaming out vagina just as much as anybody else….

But if you can't be trusted by your significant other, then nobody can trust you.

If the temporary sensation to the nerve endings in your penis outweigh the value of your interpersonal relationship and unspoken agreement between your wife and yourself (or gf)

then you're one of the lowest pieces of dogshit on the planet………

if you don't care about the most important person in your life enough to discuss the situation and enable them with the information necessary for them to maintain their sense of value and self-worth, and prevent them from unnecessary heartache and anguish…..

Then you can't be trusted for anything, no matter how big or how small, and you've got absolutely no integrity whatsoever, and serve no purpose in any interpersonal or social relationships whatsoever.

If I recall he was kind of like a leftist Donald Trump, a populist who did come from a shady background but he wanted to stop some of the corruption during that era. Specifically he wanted to nationalize the central banking system and take it away from Rothschild control, and have some silver-backed Treasury Bond if I recall as he intended to eliminate Federal Reserve Notes. THAT is why he got assassinated. He poked his fingers at the Jew mob.

The only thing lower would be a person who surreptitiously hides behind a false cloak of an imaginary religion, using the delusional public perception of an imaginary God or Jesus as a deceptive guise of 'wholesome trustworthiness', while they actually seek stimulation to the nerve endings in their penis as soon as you turn your back.

I believe anybody who believes in any religion should be summarily ground up and turned into cat food

That's a nice theory. You should put it in a novel, and call it 'another one of my boring Jewish theories'

He was assassinated because la cosa Nostra paid for his election, then he promptly turned around and said he was going to go after the mob

THE REAL REASON JFK WAS ASSASSINATED:

Because human beings suck

I can't even begin to imagine an existence so riddled with a self perception of overwhelming inferiority that every waking moment is spent swimming in them ocean of self-loathing, and transparent resentment towards Jewish people for actually getting their shit together.

TRANSLATION:

IT'S NOT THE JEWS FAULT THAT YOUR PEOPLE WASTED THE PAST 360 MILLION YEARS, AND STILL HAVEN'T MANAGED TO REACH THE TOP OF THE TOTEM POLE.

Hopefully, reincarnation is real, and maybe in the next life you might be a Jew

But in this lifetime, it looks like you are a prisoner to your own people's lack of momentum

No, there was a reason behind his assassination. He may have been born in a crime family and all, but the truth is he did threaten the central banking system and they took care of him for that. Thats not something that is allowed to happen. You should know that by now Johnny.

360 million years ago was the Paleozoic era,
The earliest humans were 300,000 years ago.

WHY YOU NEVER SEE JEWS COMPLAINING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE BEING IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD:

egg zack lee

Pity City…. Too bad for you, huh?

I'm not talking about the average Jew…. I'm talking about the mobster Jews (their central banking cabal). These people are so corrupt they eat their own.

I knew all about that 360 million years ago

Its teh same reason why you never see whites complaining about black people being in control of the world?

(some people have to take everything so literally, and that they seem oblivious to the fact that it makes them seem stupid)

YES !!!!!!
EGG ZACK LEE !!!

It's called a hierarchy, or as some people like to say, 'may the best man win'

…………and last time I checked, WE WON

AVOID THE CANCER JOHNNY

AVOID THE HEADACHES NEPTUNE

AVOID THE CANCER JOHNNY

AVOID THE CANCER JOHNNY

AVOID THE CANCER JOHNNY

AVOID THE CANCER JOHNNY

I've always found the 'inability to understand' due to the habit of taking everything too literally is a very good indicator of gauging somebody's lack of artistic creative insights and instincts….

I like to paint with words, but not everybody can appreciate art, because instead of seeing the artwork, all they see is a canvas with paint on it

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I AM the cancer
And it's malignant, having already metastasized

By ALL MEANS, AVOID CANCEROUS KILLCEN THREADS!!

Just came in to say that. Going back to work on annoying Killcen in 'other' ways..

I don't know about you guys, but I hate to see a grown man cry.

Hahahaha yes I think I might UNcontain myself, or at least the alter ego I created to irritate people

(heiled)
Seeing patterns and relations where they dont actually exist is a sypmtom of autism.

This. One way or another, the rich elite control everything. Just as it has always been. Nowadays they don't even bother with being secretive about it. Because they know there is nothing the plebs can do to stop them. There is nothing that can be done when they control the government and the media.

Yes there something you can do: expose them, give them a PR blackeye and >>>/prepare/1

Learn how to become self-sufficient too, and do your best to escape the system if you can manage. It can be done. It has been done before by people willing to take control of their own lives.

I agree with you. But I'm too poor and lazy to do all that. However, I'd do it if push came to shove.

Prepping doesn't happen all at once. It takes a long time, you build up what you have and set goals. You have to put a little money away every month or so. And then stock up slowly on what you can afford (whether it be extra canned food or bulk beans and rice or whatever). Its like gun owners buying ammo. You don't buy 5,000 rounds at a time (unless your a rich gun nut). You buy a couple boxes at a time, once or twice a month. And just keep adding to it and storing it up. Same with DIY hobbies, work on them when you can, and set a goal to finish it.

Push will come to shove at some point. The question is this: are you prepared for that kind of situation? If not, I'd recommend re-thinking your strategy because PUSH WILL COME TO SHOVE at some point.

supplies

fuck off plebbit
Mueller didn't interview Trump because Trump could have just not gone and nothing could be done about it. Mueller isn't Congress. Congress may extend him his powers of indictment but he is not Congress. Only Congress can do the things you claim.

Fuck off nigger, go back to your safe space in plebbit.

Sexually deviant virgin spotted

Ever consider that this attitude is why you are losing ?