Study Reveals Turmeric More Effective At Killing Cancer Cells Than Chemo Radiation

The mere mention of cancer strikes fear in the hearts of many people, and rightfully so. Having certain types of cancer often means you’ll be facing years of brutal treatments – if you’re lucky enough to live that long. Although it’s hard to imagine the disease could one day be considered non-threatening the way that many of the illnesses that used to kill people hundreds of years ago are viewed now, scientific breakthroughs like a recent study exploring turmeric’s effects on cancer cells are starting to give patients some hope.

archive.fo/JUnfZ
wakingtimes.com/2019/01/16/turmerics-smart-kill-properties-put-chemo-radiation-to-shame-2/

This ancient Indian spice has been the subject of many studies in recent years as it continues to demonstrate its strength when it comes to fighting and preventing a host of diseases. Its inflammation-fighting properties are already well documented, and now a study published in Anticancer Research provides a comprehensive view of how the primary polyphenol in turmeric extract can selectivity kill cancer stem cells safely in ways that put radiation and chemotherapy to shame.

ar.iiarjournals.org/content/35/2/599.full.pdf html

Many natural cures are valued for their simplicity, but turmeric is surprisingly complex in the way it fights cancer. It uses multiple molecular mechanisms to attack cancer stem cells, which are responsible for producing the cells in tumors. These stem cells resist chemotherapy and radiation, and surgery can sometimes even cause them to spread, which is why they’re often behind conventional treatment failures and tumor recurrence.

One aspect of curcumin’s intelligent approach is its ability to downregulate interleukin-6. The over-expression of this cytokine has been linked to inflammation progressing to cancer, and curcumin stops it from being released and stimulating cancer stem cells. It also directly and indirectly downregulates interleukin-1, which plays a vital role in the growth of cancer cells, and interleukin-8, which stimulates the regrowth of tumor-forming cancer stem cells.

Another way curcumin can fight cancer is by decreasing the binding of CXCR1 and CXCR2 and modulating pathways like the Wnt Signaling Pathway, the Notch Pathway, the FAK/AKT/FOXo3A Pathway, and the Hedgehog Pathways. If those terms are unfamiliar to you, you’re not alone – cancer is a complicated disease, but the bottom line is that curcumin targets deadly cancer stem cells in eight different and very powerful ways.

Curcumin is a very efficient cancer fighter, targeting the most dangerous cells of all, cancer stem cells, without touching normal cells. Contrast this with chemotherapy, which damages the DNA of quickly-replicating cells while they’re vulnerable during the mitosis stage of cell division. It does this without determining if the cells are cancerous or completely healthy.

This is essential because normal stem cells are needed to maintain good health. They differentiate into the cells needed to replace those cells that become damaged or sick, and killing them is one of the biggest problems of chemotherapy and radiation.

archive.fo/Awp9K
naturalnews.com/2019-03-22-turmeric-is-more-effective-at-killing-cancer-cells-than-chemo.html

Attached: Study Reveals Turmeric More Effective At Killing Cancer Cells Than Chemo Radiation.gif (799x599, 207.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881114552744
naturalmedicinejournal.com)
naturalmedicinejournal.com/print/2428
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. I learned about this a while back ago and have been taking curcumin supplements on almost on a daily basis. It is a good habit to get into. What curcumin is known to do is actually significantly reduce cancer cell growth, slowing it down to a point where malignancy is non-existent (because the growth of cancer is stunted by the curcumin properties).

There was a study not too long ago that getting Chemo therapy was worse for cancer than not getting it.

I knew an old dude who had lung cancer for 30 freakin' years before he died. Never had chemo yet had the cancer for 30 years before dying. Yah, chemo is a total fucking scam.

That's one guy, buddy. You need more than him to prove cancer is a mere inconvenience.

I'm confused. Would you mind explaining what
CHEMO RADIATION is?

his name was Killcen. RIP

Curcumin causes many health risks, and negative side effects, including but not limited to:

Irregular heartbeat
Mitral valve prolapse
Diabetes
Insulin shock
Inflammation
Cardiovascular disease
Stomach cancer
Chronic diarrhea
Clinical depression
Swelling of the face
Vision problems
Numbness of the extremities
Hair loss

It's really a shame that you didn't go to school and study internal medicine

With as much energy as you waste on this nonsense, you could have used that same amount of energy actually trying to help people, and getting a degree

You are such full of fucking shit you Big Pharma shill. Curcumin is an ANTI-inflammatory supplement. You know nothing. You are a crock of lying shit.

I just found a couple other common side effects of Curcumin:

Erectile dysfunction
yellowing and thickening of fingernails and toenails
Urinary tract infections
Increase production of mucus and nasal discharge
Hearing loss
Early onset dementia
Central nervous system damage

Wow!!!

I guess now would be a good time to tell you how wrong you were about Curcumin?

I know your scared. TOO BAD. The truth is coming out nigger.

Soo… Can we quit subsidizing gmo corn/soy and incentivize farmers to grow turmeric instead? Or should we just keep spraying glyphosate and other poisons all over our food supply? America is like a man who complains that his foot hurts after he put a gun to his boot and pulled the trigger. Now that we find ourselves in a hole, perhaps we should quit digging. Thank you for your research and common sense OP, but due to Americans' addiction to brain-frying pharmaceuticals I have lost all faith in our ability to make logical and informed decisions concerning our country's future. I wish you the best, OP.

Attached: a7a52db9c48bb384e2d4996b8d4a045c9e586104.jpg (929x1687, 131.27K)

If you had studied internal medicine like I did, you would realize that in nature, compounds almost always, in certain people, cause the exact same negative side effects that they are alleged to 'prevent'

What he does isn't actually considered research
He just clicks on the same handful of paranoid conspiracy websites, then copies and pastes whatever he sees, often without actually reading it first.

STOMACH CANCER:

One of the many known possible side effects from Curcumin

No need to waste any more time with this subject

How many dead bodies do you have to see, then? Everyone knows that most shit in the Big Phrama system is to keep people dependent on the system as much as possible. They hand out psyche meds to kids who don't need it, make people dependant on prescription meds that sometimes don't even help and doctors aren't as competant as TV would like you to think.

I'm not saying this is true, but I am saying that you're naive. If cancer wasn't such a profitable avenue for medicine, and it really fucking is, we would have a cure by now.

Remember above all things, that medicine is still a business. And businesses, if provided an avenue of profit, will pursue it above all other things. So long as people are convinced that their survival is linked to this, they will push it, no matter what it does.

All of that is treatable and Chemo has a lot of side effects, hell EVERY fucking medicine have at least some risk attached. The question isn't "why isn't it being used" but "why isn't this being used over Chemo?"

Also you're not going over the fact that this shit is over the counter shit sold in fucking stores. If it's so fucking dangerous, why isn't it being banned?

That's because the side effect list is variable from person to person and someone who experiences all of this shit isn't real.

Second, no, that's not how medicine works. Side effects listed are observed side effects that you MAY undergo because people live under different conditions and have chemical differences, allergies and whatnot between person to person based on genetics.

Curcumin is a dietary supplement you goddamned mongoloid.

Attached: Avdol Suicide.jpg (720x811, 50.7K)

While I agree with you regarding glyphosate, if it wasn't for the widespread use of the toxic chemical by American farmers, I'm afraid you would barely have anything to eat, having to rely on eating dirt and insects.

SMOKING AND DRINKING
Can cause cancer

So why doesn't everyone have cancer? Goddamn you're a fucking idiot.

So you're telling me that if somebody got stomach cancer from ingesting Curcumin, they could treat the cancer by ingesting even more of it?

Mostly scared when you're displaying your bad spelling so prominently and refuse to address it while expecting everyone to take your quite legitimate REAL News SERIOUSLY AT ALL YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER!!!
And stop spamming so much of the same shit. People turn off. Just like you do. To the TRUTH.

I just found another negative side effect of Curcumin listed on the New England journal of medicine website:

-a pronounced inability to differentiate between your and you're

Obviously not, because that particular person contracted stomach cancer and in their condition would simply cause more of it. But someone else could use it to supress their cancer before an operation to remove it or make it non-malignant.

This is why being a doctor requires actual education. Do you even know diagnosis as a field? Blood tests, urine samples, why do you think doctors fucking do this? A human body isn't a Variable A to A, it's an XYZAC to B. A complex series of systems that change based on living conditions, genetics and general health care.

Stop showing how fucking retarded you are.

Psychostimulants and depression meds, when given to the wrong person, will give them suicidal tendancies, but when given to someone with a disorder, will cure them, because the body is all about keeping chemicals level, not overdoing it or underdoing it.

People aren't fucking batteries, not one to one conduit/wires. They aren't machines. The human body is a fucked up place.

Attached: axe_shrug.jpg (537x536, 112.44K)

You tell me… How many actual dead bodies have you really seen in your life? And I'm not talking about the gore sites you go to. I'm talking about real dead bodies you have seen in real life?

How many of those corpses you've looked at died because of big pharma?

I've seen a few dead people in my life, and none of them died because of big pharma.

Hopefully, with a little luck, your daughter will invite me to your funeral, and I'll get to see one more

Actually, Killcen, and is correct.
How do I know?
FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
I wanted to like Turmeric and Curcurimen, I really did.
But the constant diarrhea and dramatic hair loss seemed a bit extreme. I didn't do chemo again though! There are 'other' answers, but the last thing I want is for this to get Killcen-tier around here!

So, you're fine with people dying because of your own shallow experience in death? And you wish me death as well? So your objective is to see people die, and you'd rather kill people then confront their logic, because you can't take it that people can see past your self-gratifying masterbatory crusades against "everyone else, who is dumber then me".

Are you mentally aware of yourself right now? You're the reason why doctors exist.

Attached: autismcat.jpg (512x512, 49.98K)

Shills.

Your results are in, and here's my differential diagnosis:

I think you clicked on the wrong post

Yours is, you drunkposting little faggot!

Certainly don't listen to the corporate big pharma traitors in here.
We would be just fine without their poisons. Look around at our populace; it is SICK, weak, demented and dying.
Gee what has sort of changes have occurred that could be responsible for this??

Our food has gone from wholesome and real, to genetically modified in extremely artificial and dangerous ways(so as not to die from the copious amounts of POISON being sprayed on it)
Most people eat fake, processed food and ridiculous amounts of toxic fructose, which literally feeds cancer. The proof of how dangerous industrial farming and pharmaceuticals are is SELF EVIDENT

Don't listen to the moron disparaging real, natural food and treatments.
Cancer is a TRILLION dollar industry, it is of course all about the shekels.

Eat real food that is not sprayed with deadly chemicals like your strong, productive Aryan ancestors did! Don't be a fool listening to jewish/chemical lies!!

I knew I'd forgotten to
Much Sage will be applied from now on.

not him, but I also tried the natural alternatives and holistic approaches, including Turmeric and Curcurimen. A couple months later I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse, which as you know is a terminal illness that's guaranteed to eventually kill me. Last year I was diagnosed with stomach cancer, and I'm convinced it's because of the curcurimen

I love a good laugh. You gave me enough to last for a week when you started calling other people 'demented'

Homeopathic bump

you must not be aware that almost all Turmeric and Curcurimen sold in the United States is treated with glyphosate

Nigger it's not even halfway into the day.
Are you projecting? Drinking early in the day is a sign of a hopeless alcoholic.

I don't drink alcohol

I do, however, use Turmeric root to stain my underwear yellow.

The stomach cancer caused by Turmeric and Curcurimen only represent about 1 billion dollars each in the trillion-dollar cancer industry.

Nice to see you shilling for them

It is amazing and obvious how scared they are about this info coming to light.

WONDERFUL. I'm buying EVEN MORE of it now. Thank you shills.

sLaOgLe

Cucumin from Turmeric *slows* the growth of cancer, this has been confirmed many times before. But you likely know that already because you lie. Or you don't know that you are a pathological liar… maybe thats it.

I get the kind with extra glyphosate, or whatever they're calling it now – that good shit put out by Bayer.

In a 1989 interview with New Yorker magazine, a young Donald Trump postulated on his belief that Tumeric was responsible for his silver plaque psoriasis

you misspelled 'you're'

not in that particular post, but in every other post you've ever created

HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR RESEARCH PAPER:

Ask a colleague or professor to review your research paper. They should edit your paper for grammar, spelling errors, typos, clarity, and conciseness. They should also verify your content. Research papers need to present an issue that is significant and relevant. They should be clearly written, easy to follow, and appropriate for the intended audience.

Have two or three people review your paper. At least one should be a non-expert in the major topic — their “outsider’s perspective” can be particularly valuable, as not all reviewers will be experts on your specific topic.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-13-02-52.png (1080x2160, 1.01M)

I don't really care about spelling on an image board. I correct what I can using this comment box auto speller thing and leave the rest as is.

Ahhh, the timeless "this ain't no spellin' bee" response?

I know it is to YOU. And others who are picky. But I'm a fucking hick. Sometime I should not auto-spell correct after I type out comments and see if you can figure out what I'm saying. You'd likely have a laugh.

oooh somebody is coping

Great news for humanity…. if they utilize this information that is. I sure am.

now this is some real good news

bumping real news

Investigation of the effects of solid lipid curcumin on cognition and mood in a healthy older population
First Published October 2, 2014

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881114552744

Published on Natural Medicine Journal (naturalmedicinejournal.com)
Home > February 2019 Vol. 11 Issue 2 > Curcumin for Cognitive Function in Aging Adults
Curcumin for Cognitive Function in Aging Adults [1]
A study that is long overdue

Key Findings

Significant differences between groups were seen on a number of the tests. Long-term memory retrieval improved in the curcumin group but not in the placebo group. Total long-term memory recall, visual memory, and attention also improved significantly in the curcumin group, with no significant improvement in the placebo group.

naturalmedicinejournal.com/print/2428

Tumeric powder is cheap but bleeech, and will destroy your enjoyment of a lot of indian currys with tumeric as an ingredint

Long-term memory retrieval improved in the curcumin group

Thats good news.

with no significant improvement in the placebo group.

Duh. Placebo means the patients in that other group thought they were receiving curcimin but were not. They were given fake capsules. Placebo tests psychological changes of people who merely think they are on some kind of medication when in fact they are taking fakes.

Duh?

Huh?

You are in need of some curcumin. old lad

This was not a disparaging remark in the study, but you interpreted it as one

Are you a conspiracy nut, by the way?

I dare yuns to try this in lieu of chemo. It’s only your life afterall.

Maybe you'll get it, and die.

"Significant differences between groups were seen on a number of the tests."

If you are to dumb to understand this, don't bother posting it at all. Real curcumin was tested for one group and a placebo (fake pills) were tested for another. They were testing to see the results between the two. Guess which one worked, and which did not. It said it clear as day. "Long-term memory retrieval improved in the curcumin group but not in the placebo group."

Where's the proof ?

Sources : trust me dude.

Attached: showtheproof.png (614x473, 27.48K)

Long-term memory retrieval improved in the curcumin group

Thats good news.

with no significant improvement in the placebo group.

Duh. Placebo means the patients in that other group thought they were receiving curcimin but were not. They were given fake capsules. Placebo tests psychological changes of people who merely think they are on some kind of medication when in fact they are taking fakes.

So why did you post the word 'DUH'

Did you know before hand that this would be the result?
Did you think that the researchers should have known that this would before hand, so you posted 'dud', like wow, man, stupid researchers shoulda known better, duh

Or are you not as smart as you think you are?

(sac)

See, I corrected my post before a loser know-it-all-know-little could attack a typo

That's it, loser, keep thinking up a come back.
Mean while, lick my cock off, after I just pulled it from Uranus

I bet that 'your' the same know-it-all-nothing that got it's ego hurt when you posted the felony voting items and got butt fucked then

No, either 'your' Andy, the Zig Forumsancy mod, or a foreign speaker.
If you are the latter, than I apologize, but if not, make sure that you pay extra attention to the shaft with that tongue, bitch

I loke yor style, lad!

Join my team!

AND I AINT EVEN SAME FAGGIN'

Attached: th.jpg (474x248, 10.93K)

basically blast yourself with carcinogenic chemicals and ionizing radiation expecting the tumour to fall off when it just grows worse and have to pay every dime you've saved up and your entire pension so the gov gets all the money back. the doctor also could afford a yacht now thanks to your patronage.

So lets let the nigger nurses do the tests and tell the doctor the results so he can tell you. Got it.

I've read that arsenic is even more effective at killing cancer than tumeric.

step into blast furnace

cancer 100% dead

operation was a success
patient died

By Jove! Cool siree!
I want to have yor baby…and I'm aint even a lassy!

All of these websites are quite reputable, so it must be true.

This tests assumes Pajeets are humans and not shit golems.

This is only one of the numerous other studies that have been reported about curcumin before.

However have it your way, if you ever get cancer, you can pay for your $40,000 chemo radiation and go through pain and hell if thats what you want.

Me? No thanks. I'll stick to something that has been proven to slow down cancer cell growth without any radiation or pain.

and you will die, i survived cancer, i watched a lot of people like you die…

btw, 2 years of chemo,rad and several surgeries only cost me $12k all said and done, i also happen to be a dual citizen and had the choice of being treated under the NHS or in the US, the US has a much higher survival rate IF YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN DIAGNOSED.

i don't know about you but my life is worth far more than 12k, you can barely get a decent used car for 12k….i thank god every fucking day for the American medical system and the treatments that we have here.

i know this board is filled with paranoia and i'm going to get called a shill as per sop, but really guys, i hope nothing like this ever happens to you and if it does, i hope you're wise enough to set all of this bullshit aside and just do what the doctors tell you. you're only real chance at not dying is doing what you are told and pushing yourself everyday to fight the battle of attrition that is cancer….

the guy that you know who did the weird shit and survived is an anomaly, not the norm, you have no fucking clue how many people have cancer and how many are wiped from the face of the earth everyday until you're the one going to the treatment centers day in and day out and see the steady stream of different faces coming and going everyday…..

regardless, it's your life, do what you want with it, makes no difference to me….

People have also seen loved ones die during chemo therapy as well. If you get cancer there is always a risk of dying no matter what you do or don't do. So whatever. The first thing I would do is seek alternatives, and IF all else failed, then chemo would be a last-resort option (because as you should know, going through chemo does suck!) So I look at chemo is an absolute last resort option. The best way to "cure" cancer is simply to prevent it in the first place by having a healthy diet and living a healthy lifestyle.

think about what you are saying and the language your using.

the reason for "alternatives" is because chemo and rad are the de facto treatment, people typically find alternatives after the main thing doesn't work out or isn't a good choice for some reason in a special sort of case.

if any of this alternative shit worked, you know full fucking well the phrama companies would make a synthesized version of it and we'd all be doing that instead of chemo and rad.

like i said though, i've been there, it's your life and when your sitting there considering a very real life and death decision i'm not going to fault anyone for whatever choice they make. if you're going to fucking die it sure as shit better be on your own fucking terms.

as far as how i got cancer, just bad fucking luck man, i used to talk shit about this sort of thing on some level, but i was healthy man, like really healthy, i was also dianosed when my first son was only 2 months old, so being super worried about him i paid for all of the genetic testing and it wasn't a genetic problem either, the docs couldn't tell me why i got cancer beyond environmental…like what cell phone in my back pocket or some shit? i don't know, no one does….that said, i was shitting blood and went to the dr, being young and healthy the dr thought it was just a hemorrhoid,2 years later i pass out trying to take a shit because the tumor has gotten so large it has obstructed my bowels…..i had great insurance, i probably should have gone to the dr again sooner, i think deep down i knew there was something really wrong with me and i just couldn't face it and ignored the problem….that said, i'm trying to psychoanalyze myself and that's usually not very fruitful.

i don't want to shit up this thread any further, i could easily write a fucking novel about all of this bullshit, only thing i want to leave you with is the choice is yours. it's your life.do what you think is best.

Key word: companies! Not if they can't make bigger profits from it, no they would not. To Big Pharma everything is about bottom line profits. You fail to understand the way corruption and greed works in this system it seems. Greed and corruption in corporations is very real. If something poses a threat to their profits, they take the axe to it no matter how good it may be.

As for alternatives, some do work just as well if not better than chemo. Every hear of intravenous Vitamin C injection to cure breast cancer and other kinds of cancers? Its a thing, and has been for some time now. And yes it works well. Thats another example of an alternative.

Remember to take your turmeric with black pepper for better absorption.

True. Many curcumin supplements come with extracted piperine infused within the capsules to enhance absorption rates.

the companies would just charge more for the synthesized turmeric than they do for the chemo,of course you would never know it was just a synthetic form of turmeric either, but you can bet your bottom dollar if they had something better than chemo and rad they would be pushing it to the elites…

believe me i understand how corporations work….if they had something better they wouldn't shelve it, they would just charge more and control the supply of it, telling us it's extremely hard to make and therefore $$$$$$$

It's pretty fucking nasty TBH. It's a carefully calculated dose of poison basically (remember that pretty much all medicine is poisonous before you fly off the handle there) and blasting you with hard radiation that directly kills cells by blowing them apart.

Before you say 'that sounds like a very complicated and expensive form of murder' it kills the cells at a relatively slow and controllable rate - and the idea it's based on is that the human has more cells to lose before it dies than the tumour does, so all other things being equal the tumour will die before you do. It's shit, and about as unpleasant as life can get, but most people agree that it beats being killed (all the way) by the tumour.

Except that turmeric is not some high end pharmaceutical that needs $100 Million worth of machines to make it. Anyone who could get hold of a few acres of land could start farming the spice and flood the market with cheap as shit anti-cancer pills (assuming this works of course).

you're missing what i am saying, there's lot of pharmaceuticals that have cheap homeopathic counterparts. if turmeric worked better than chemo and radiation they would never tell you that, instead they would use their 100 million worth of equipment to make a synth ver of it and sell it to us anyways like they do with a bunch of other shit.

that's the scam, is selling us synthetic version of natural shit at 100000% markup, you know that, drop the cognitive dissonance and recognize if there was an alternative to cancer that works they would be pulling the same trick they always have.

we're not talking about making a better/competing type of engine or type of energy here, it's not like when a new anti-depressant med comes out they quit selling the other ones, it just gives patients more choices.

it's long been know these companies could make a lot of their medications from natural ingredients and lower the price of their drugs ten fold….but they don't because you can't patent natural remedies in the same way as you can chemicals…..if you've never heard of this before go check it out, it's bullshit in a lot of cases..probably the most glaring example is marinol and the phrama companies working to keep pot illegal so they can keep selling their fake shit….probably not the best example but most obvious…go down the rabbit hole man, it's pretty infuriating when you see the list of things…

and again,if you're in this position and in general, you make that fucking choice, don't let ANY fucker tell you what to do, it's your life. fucking own that shit and don't be weak, people will try to bully you into doing what they think is right and it will be hard because it's the people who love you and they will be coming from a place of love and concern, tell them to fuck off, tell them nicely and with compassion because they are hurting too, but tell them to fuck off none the less…if you want to take turmeric instead of chemo you do that shit, fuck me or anyone else who tells you different.

Could have sworn that read "tumor more effective at killing cancer"

So they just taped pH paper on a straw? yeah, some "breakthrough" alright.

I bet if attempted, those techniques could be applied to biodegradable straws as well.

What's the treatment protocol for turmeric as an anti-tumour drug? Do I just snort a line of the stuff every morning or something similar?

don't forget the 'date rape drug detecting nail polish', where a group of autistic chemists put together something out of James Bond to help protect women who are worried they might get roofied - and the press declared that they were actually encouraging/responsible for rape and demanded that the nail varnish be pulled.

slit your wrist length wise 12" and shove as much as you can in the holes.

If you don't have cancer, one 400mg capsule per day will help prevent cancer (doesn't mean you cannot get it, but it is healthy for the immune system and brain). If you do have cancer, take two to four 400mg capsules per day (make sure its the kind with piperine added to it for better absorption).

I should add something, as far as I know, curcumin doesn't cure or stop cancer completely, what it does is significantly SLOWS cancer cell growth, so if you have a malignant tumor it will not grow nearly as fast, the growth will slow down. This new study says polyphenol in turmeric extract is the thing that can kill cancer cells and if true, you would likely need extracted polyphenol in high doses which actually would cost you over time. Maybe not as costly as chemo. Thats the thing, chemo makes Big Pharma a LOT of money and thats why they continue this brutal treatment instead of investing in alternative therapies.