Twitter Suspends Tesla Critic's Account After User Posts Spreadsheet Of Tesla-Related Deaths

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | https:// archive.fo/53IjY
https:// web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

The controversy over silencing short sellers and skeptics of Tesla has now spilled over to Twitter, as one of the company's most vocal critics, Twitter user @ElonBachman, has been suspended, possibly for sharing statistics on Autopilot and Tesla related deaths.

In response to a recent tweet by Elon Musk about Tesla's Autopilot feature, @ElonBachman replied with a link to a public Google spreadsheet that appears to have a running tally of deaths associated with Tesla vehicles.

A link to that spreadsheet is here and a copy of the table included within it looks like this:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESnyJ4b7m96OCjs3GSQ6EGF7YOMuv0XV-ROXTYIazTs/htmlview#gid=26425775

Shortly thereafter, @ElonBachman's account was listed as suspended for violation of Twitter's rules.

The outrage among the user's followers, combined with the Tesla short selling/critic community, was immediate:

ATTENTION

TSLAQ hero @Elonbachman’s account is now suspended.

This is after @Elonbachman responded to Musk and posted his own research and devastating spreadsheet that tracks the tremendous number of Tesla-related deaths.https:// t.co/VACYPviX9z

— skabooshka (@elonbachman lives!) (@skabooshka) March 27, 2019

FREE @Elonbachman !! https:// t.co /QhEWMRraFD

— Fizz2 (@The_Fizz2) March 27, 2019

One of the smartest $TSLAQ'ers around. @ElonBachman has been suspended. Unreal. Twitter is a battleground, but that soldier will be back!!!!!!! https:// t.co /6xX9BRGHAr

— Suspected Saboteur (@ShortingIsFun) March 27, 2019

$TSLA $TSLAQ@ElonBachman suspended for tweeting out spreadsheet of Tesla deaths.

Here is the document. Tweet it out.

Tesla deaths.xlsx https:// t.co /RTnDBVZR5X

— Menelaus (@TheAdaptedMind) March 27, 2019

archive.fo/qpjOc
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/twitter-suspends-tesla-critics-account-after-user-posts-spreadsheet-tesla-related-0

Attached: Twitter Suspends Tesla Critic's Account After User Posts Spreadsheet Of Tesla-Related Deaths.png (1280x717, 848.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/123788/Mentally_Disabled_Guy_Gets_Handjob_From_Nurse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously Tesla is one of the privileged Big Tech corps @ Silicon Vally as I already suspected YEARS AGO.

Here.

So why would Twitter care so much about Tesla?

Why would they care about something SO MUNDANE?

Perhaps Big Tech is in bed with Tesla some how? Kinda makes you think…..

Tech elitists censoring and controlling information is a big problem.

but trump doing it is okay :^)

A: nobody. not anyone

Q: WHO CARES?

I think you need to do an investigative article about you huffing paint fumes

Vally

Where’s the spreadsheet of Ford- and Toyota-related deaths? Or are they too large to be hosted anywhere online?

you tell 'em, tiger!!

what's all this bullshit about huffing paint? I thought your drug of choice was heroin

Personal accidents involving drivers is already well known and typically not the fault of the manufacture, just the fault of the driver being stupid.

This is about programming / digital errors in these automated vehicles.

manufacturer*

back on the paint fumes again? that explains a lot. I liked you better when you were slamming heroin.

Finally Twitter did something right. Can I get a dick sucking wet nurse yet since I'm not allowed to fucking work.

Even the fucking retards that are barely aware of the world around them are getting handjobs. Give me fucking shit back

—SUPERMAN

Sorry what I meant to say is that they have nurses giving completely fucking retarded children hand jobs while they drool and glaze over while I'm not allowed to work or fucking screw anything.

That's what I meant to say.

I'm not even kidding I'll post the article of the hand jobs they're handing out to children who are barely fucking aware of their surroundings getting hand jobs by nurses.

You think I can get treated as well as a function retard?
—SUPERMAN

Hey you think I can get some fucking human rights

heavy-r.com/video/123788/Mentally_Disabled_Guy_Gets_Handjob_From_Nurse/

—SUPERMAN

Hey maybe I can shove this phone up my ass since that's as close as I'll get to you fucking me.

—SUPERMAN

I think that retard stopped being a maniac in a fucking chair after she blew him off screen.

The fuck is wrong with you people

Hey I have a better idea. How about you have me court Barbara for a year and comp all her meals while she goes to Oakland and gets fucked in the ass high on meth

Wanna eat some uranium you motherfuckers

I'll eat it right now you son of a bitch.

I'll post the video.

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

Wait until my fucking eyes glow.

Hey do you think Superman should be jealous of that fucking retard getting a handjob ON CAMERA?

Oh hey I'm a fucking millionare do you think someone could fucking blow me instead of swiping their fucking phone

Is Batman laughing at me right now cause I'm fucking pissed

Hey pajit I have something for you

You should be scared because Batmans gay too.

Attached: YouCut_20190328_152646823.mp4 (1144x644, 15.41M)

Ooooh that's weird. Who wants to see my one red eye? Can anyone spot supergirl in this photo???

Attached: sketch-1550028396246.png (2560x1214, 1.06M)

Hey pajit. Wanna see the S on my chest?

Attached: 7458.jpeg (4160x3120, 1.07M)

Even the doctors are confused as to a headache could cause that pajit. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 188.jpeg (400x339, 35.8K)

HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 224615 - DC Jimmy_Olsen Lois_Lane Pat Superman_(series).jpg (575x750, 78.2K)

It's impractical to expect a machine to be able to save everybody in every situation when there's human unpredictability involved. The real question to ask is, are these programs making fewer errors per hour on the road than human drivers?

Yeah I know. But people are gonna freak out and flip their shit because it’s new and they don’t understand that new technology doesn’t just make accidents go completely away. I was just being a smartass about it.

Chances are just as many fatal accidents were avoided by autopilot, but nobody wants to admit that they would have killed a little kid texting on the way home from work had their Tesla not steered them back into the traffic lane.

We’re not even close to the point where you can recline the seat and shut your eyes but people are dumb enough to do it anyway.

They suck

OK, point taken. I do understand there is some logic there. It might just be my own bias, personally I would never get into a vehicle that I couldn't be in control of (or one that is not being driven by a human). These automated cars do scare the shit out of me. And hell, back in the 90s I got mad about Onstar being installed into vehicles. Lol. This is a whole new ballgame today!