California Now World’s 5th Largest Economy, Surpassing UK

Meanwhile in buttfuck Kentucky Trumpland

"alifornia’s economy has surpassed that of the United Kingdom to become the world’s fifth largest, according to new federal data made public Friday.

California’s gross domestic product rose by $127 billion from 2016 to 2017, surpassing $2.7 trillion, the data said. Meanwhile, the UK’s economic output slightly shrunk over that time when measured in U.S. dollars, due in part to exchange rate fluctuations.

The data demonstrate the sheer immensity of California’s economy, home to nearly 40 million people, a thriving technology sector in Silicon Valley, the world’s entertainment capital in Hollywood and the nation’s salad bowl in the Central Valley agricultural heartland."

fox40.com/2018/05/04/california-now-worlds-5th-largest-economy-surpassing-uk/

Attached: 498brlbw9vl21.jpg (640x609, 76.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L4BOJ
naturalnews.com/2019-04-02-gun-supply-retailers-flooding-california-with-30-round-magazines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: chumps.jpg (1160x967, 308.36K)

Wow that's some informed analysis! Keep it up!

Attached: 3.9.18.png (760x377, 59.83K)

When you analyze that chart, the blue section barely recovers from all the job losses at the start of the period.
Where as the final red section is just jobs added over and over. Which is a much more difficult prospect.

Wow that's some detailed criticism! Keep it up!

So California's economy is better than the UK's because we said so?

Sigh.
No, no it is not.
CA doesn't produce shit. CA is 100% dependent on the other states in the Union. If it was left on it's own CA would dissolve in weeks. (((Hollywood))) is not a meaningful metric to measure income by.

Its better because of the relative value of the two currencies.
Im British and Ive said for a while that the pound is valued way too high.

California has twice the land area of the UK. People just think of silicone valley and the cities, which are obviousy not a stable long term industry. But they do have a real economy in the north with real work going on like farming.

An economy that is 99% Bullshit. Shows the nigger level stupidity that passes here. All of that money comes from Wall Street pumping $$$ into that shit hole SiliCON valley. There $10 avocado toast eating fuck wits get rich off of pension funds and printed money from the fucking Fed. Hollywood is a shitty gay fuck hole full of AIDS. Infecting the world with their filth. Makes me happy the niggers, spics and the coming Sharia caliphate will wipe it clean.

is CA's entire farming industry hot peppers because that's where all mine seem to come from

California is almost third-world country tier quality of life for the average person and has the highest poverty rate in the USA. Even the "prosperous" regions like the Silicon Valley area have most people living in abject squalor. Everything is covered in garbage and the poorest areas in Oakland and LA resemble Brazilian favelas.
The only metric which creates this "5th largest economy" meme is the sheer amount of super-rich Kikes in the state living in their Elysium bubble insulated from it all while running the whole show.

Cali has the best weather for growing weed. Go green.

California is awesome.
the only reason certain people don't like California:
because they don't have what it takes to live there.
some people are simply born for mediocrity.

lol @ another one of the admitted failures who couldn't cut it in the big leagues.

I'm surprised you didn't trip on your tail while running away

another bay area fag here

Its a living nightmare as the NPC leftist shout robotic slogans watching their race and nation die and be destroyed around us in this horrible distopia

get out while you can as soon as you can

Last time I was in California a dog humped my leg. I'm never going back.

Looks like Commiefornia is right. The less Whites there are, the greater the economic success. Compare to a shitwhole like Wisconsin or Vermont that's full of low life Whites.

That's sad. The UK has an over 50% greater population and more Whites too. So much for White power.

all econimc "success" means is that the poor are getting fucked over while the rich get richer so of course a state whole economy is mexican slave labour would get a boost

The spics just do the dirty work. The real economic power of commiefornia is the chinks and pajeets that work in tech. Commiefornia proves that White people are overrated and unneeded. With Jewish leadership + minorities >>>>>>>>>>> Whites.

The Chinks and Pajeets are slaves too, what you're calling an inferiority in whites is that they don't want to be paid less then they should

idiot

Well no shit, once you unleash the degeneracy and allow it within your people the cash will flow in, also they producing tons of capeshit movies yearly in order to milk the globalized goyim cattle is a sure way to accumulate shekels, burgerkike golems should not be proud of them on the slightest.

California’s great. I’m a doctor so I make $450k a year, don’t live in a higher cost tech center, and live in a gated community in Orange County. Weathers nice and my neighbors are highly educated high earning Asians whites etc. Look up Laguna Niguel -that’s where I live.

California is only bad if you’re average. Go study to be one doctor or dentist or high tech engineer and Calis the best.

And if you can’t afford a home that’s $600k at least today (I paid $900k for mine) - www.zillow.com then you should an hero yourself.

Other perks: amazon same day shipping, grocery debt to my house via amazon, yearlong nice weather, view of beaches, low house property taxes, etc.

NOPE.

The cities are ridden in poverty with epic crime rates and the bureaucrats are CORRUPT AS HELL.

OP can go fuck himself. Commie piece of shit.

Also grab these up WHILE YOU STILL CAN:
archive.fo/L4BOJ
naturalnews.com/2019-04-02-gun-supply-retailers-flooding-california-with-30-round-magazines.html

So don’t live in the city dumbass. It’s kike saying all of nys is shit Bc of nyc. No wonder you fucks are bigger tier beets.

"Jews don't worship God, they worship Mammon."

Fuck your GDP-idol-worship, you neo-kike.

Breaking News
Worlds 5th largest economy sucks. If it wasn't for Federal Dollars. California would burn down. Highest Taxed State drinks piss water but is located by the sea.

True post. California is where the Jews control the media via Hollywood. You were 100% right on that.

Doesn't really matter when indoor growing is superior.

Beaches, gangs, drugs, homeless, secondhand goods stores, bars, clubs, stoners, traffic, bowling and flee markets, tourists.

Pics and write-ups on the place ain't a true representation of what the place is like

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bumping again, anti-slide