Black attorney says cracker deputy thought he was a suspect and detained him at court

A black lawyer has filed a complaint against a Maryland sheriff's deputy who detained him in court thinking he was a suspect in a case and did not believe he was an attorney.

In a complaint, Rashad James with the Maryland Legal Aid said a Harford County deputy thought he was his client impersonating a lawyer and questioned him at the county courthouse. James' client is also black but was not present at the hearing March 6 to file a petition for expungement — which was granted — the attorney told NBCBLK.

After a successful hearing, James says the officer didn't believe his driver's license was valid. He says he was the only black attorney in the courtroom and it was his first time representing a client in Harford County.

“This is actually the first time this has occurred to me, and I do not know of any colleagues who have had a similar experience,” James said in an interview with the Baltimore Sun. “In the moment, it was sort of surreal, in the sense that I guess it was just one of those unexpected things that I just did not anticipate.”

James says the deputy's actions were racially motivated, and his complaint asks for an internal investigation and a record made in the officer's personnel file.

In a statement, Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said his office is investigating.

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna988111

Attached: 1553800245350.jpg (1240x793, 148.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/somaliland-a-success-story-without-the-billions-and-bombs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brown Goldstein Levy, the law firm that is representing James, is referring to the incident as "lawyering while black." In the last year, several instances of white Americans calling police on African-Americans for doing everyday actions such as sitting in a Starbucks store or leaving an Airbnb location have made national headlines. On Twitter, the hashtag #WhileBlack has gone viral, where black people have shared personal stories of having their activities questioned in ways that were uncomfortable or threatening.

"It’s just another example of African-American men doing ordinary things and being viewed skeptically," Chelsea Crawford, an attorney representing James, said. "You can add lawyering while black to the ever-growing list of things that black men do that they get questioned for."

Crawford said she hopes the Harford County Sheriff's Office will institute sensitivity trainings for its officers to help check biases against black people and other people of color.

NBC , for black people
It's like CNNegro or UncleTomFox News

one in *three* black men have felony convictions that we 'know of' or 'can prove', the rate of criminal conduct I think most would agree is higher than the arrest / conviction rates for all races. Simply put, not everyone is caught.
If someone sees you, lacking any information about you at all, he has a roughly one in two, or at -best- one in three chance that the person previously hasn't committed some (presumably) violent act. What does he or she get from presuming your innocence? Nothing at best, becoming a victim at worst. There is no reason for them to make that wager.

you'd expect a country to stop continually ignoring the generational poverty caused by several generations of slavery, dismantling of family structures, and enforced ignorance,the decades of legal discrimination, separation, and sabotage from living conditions, to education, to the justice system to financial resources to outright being broken out of jail and murdered by a mob. While we have progressed from selling and treating black people worse than animals and lynching them in the street or burning down entire neighborhoods the immense gulf between blacks and whites are due to things that were largely outside of their control due to being a minority and having next to no political power ever.

Especially when it actively effects your country. As your wealth and education or lack thereof is a greater indication of crime as opposed to something utterly superficial in comparison as skin color. Guess who are among the poorest and historically have always been poor and was given the shittiest materials possible on purpose for generations

You seem to also believe that because someone was a felon means they're still active criminals or haven't been reformed which is another problem blk people face which is the disproportionate treatment in the justice system. There was literally a judge selling black kid to prisons in exchange for bribes.

I don't expect people to be fine with discrimination that actively holds back a portion of their own population and in favour of it in a self perpetuating cycle of racism and discrimination irregardless of committed crime or not. There's not nearly enough stats in the world to make me support or be idle while the country I live in seems to either hate the idea of this problem, talking about this problem, laugh it off, ignore it while proclaiming everyone has problems or to unironically support racism at the detriment to the country

Too bad the sheriff didn't shoot him would have done the world a favor

The reason he was detained is because he wasn't Jewish
only jews can be lawyers

Around blacks, never relax. Dude did his due dilligence. Obviously, given the response, he wasn’t far off the mark in suspecting nigger nogger was a criminal.

Not all black people are thugs, for Christ's sake. Just a lot of them. Targeting the innocent will make even more of them into thugs, however.

Seems like he knows just what to do when someone triggers his fee fees.

I see you're in the third grade. Let me help you out, sonny.

Attached: f441076c83f356fc5471314e55d907ab71b2ba298660f6a3a3707e4e82badcff.jpg (815x3993, 533.92K)

This times a trillion. If we don't help black people they will simply be pawns of the elite, or the (((JEWS))) if you prefer.

IQ isn't everything. They are a people of great musical and athletic achievement, and since there are exceptions to everything occasionally there will be a smart one too.

Poor white out perform a lot of upper-class whites also, because they had to get in college on merit, you biased bigoted scum know-nuffin

Attached: Capture.JPG (282x59, 12.69K)

015LSAC Data Reveals That Black/White MultiracialsOutscore All Blacks on LSAT by Wide Margins

Black people don’t need more help. They need to live outside civilization itself, whether it be in Apefrica or behind bars in America. They’re on average less intelligent than a gorilla.

I cannot think of any legislation/policy that would arise out of recognizing that race A has a higher average IQ than race B. We don't legislate based on race or IQ, nor should we.

Studying race & IQ statistics to solve society's problems is absolutely futile.

And is most important to alienated marginalized white males with low self-esteem

Then don't help them, help them help themselves. That last part is fucked up, they're human beings. I'm not saying be naive. JUST TREAT THEM LIKE HUMAN BEINGS.

This is technocracy, so of course statistical arguments are appropriate to crafting public policy. IQ is one thing, but criminality stands at the forefrong of the NQ.

They’re not human beings. They’re subhuman in a transhuman context. They are being left behind.

15% of the American populace has an IQ below 85, they have real problems finishing high school, or finding work, and there are lots of well meaning ignorant people who tell them go to college. So now we have lots of people going to college and not finishing it, or finishing it with a useless degree, and making the same amount of money as they would have had they never gone to college + a heap of debt, that they can't get out of.

Learn a trade(my plumber is pretty smart, though)

Few blacks have the wherewithall even to publicly admit that they prefer to depend on their betters than return to their niggerlicious home continent. They don’t know how to run a civilization and are therefore vulnerable to colonization.

Don’t tie the student loan racket to the NQ. That is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just a cuck for liberty, but technocracy is always evil.

The way you people talk about blacks is exactly the way a zionist would take about whites. Don't take advantage of the weak. Oh right, I bet that's just the cuckitanity talking.

There will never be enough blue collar work for all the stupid people, much less the larping wheatfielders who think they can exploit the niche created by government investment and high finance.

I yam white and i live in a mixed neighborhood and live on a fixed pension at subsistence level, but I always find a few bucks to give the 14 yr old nog whore to salivate on them.

I don't do drugs except the oxy i am prescribed for pain and i sell 1/3 of these and this pays for the underage nog hos.

I have enough brains to survive and feeling the sunhuman cunny is better than a dogs vag

Evil or not, that’s the way things are. Whether or not you have compassion for black people as a group, or an individual black who defies those trends, they are not doing well in the west.

I could probably look up the data myself with enough Google fu, but has black wealth in the USA been trending downwards or upwards?

Aren't Nigeria and Ethiopia successful black nations? What about this: theamericanconservative.com/articles/somaliland-a-success-story-without-the-billions-and-bombs/ ?

From shuckin’ and jivin’ maybe, but other metrics are worth observing.

What point are you attempting to make? We can skip all formalities and agree that they belong at home. But if you’re claiming history is about to witness an ethiopian Roman Empire, I can only laugh.

Why must everything be so grandiose? Though, to be honest with the combo Nigerian economic/population growth we might end up seeing a Nigerian Roman Empire, not that that's something to celebrate.

Before FDR blacks voted republican. Didn't they have a strong business class? I even remember a passage in F. Scott Fitzgerald's "Tender is the Night" where the racist hilariously lacking in self-awareness psychiatrist protagonist expresses his distaste for a "nigger salesman".

What the fuck is this blatantly racist rhetoric?

Why can’t the US settle for a multipolar order?

The NQ is strictly about blacks in America. Apefrica is of no concern in terms of national security.

If blacks belong in Africa, why don't whites belong in Europe?

What do you mean “whites”? Europeans who came to North America were conquerers. USA is this generation’s evil empire. They can go and stay anywhere they damned well please because you can’t stop them.

I would love to interview you about this for CNN. +61 402 971 722

Haha. Throw the towel in. The Clinton Dynasty is over.

#justboomerthings

If everything is whiteys fault why is their own continent fucked up?

In all your statements of about the unfairness of the black and white history, you never once mentioned how blacks now have their own month, tv station, magazines and organizations solely devoted to them.

You don’t mention how scholarships unfairly favor blacks (if anyone has that pic throw it up), how ergs are in every Fortune 500 company to represent everyone BUT whites. you never once mention the Jewish slave ships.

Fuck you. Fuck your one sided rehtoric. If blacks coulda they would in their own country. Why let em fuck up ours

Just fuck you atupid ass virtue signaling faggot. Go jump on nigger cock.

Attached: PNG image 14.png (1607x1964, 1017.96K)

Is this bait?

European exploitation, you ignorant waste of natural resources bigot scum.
Do you know nuffin' bout the Congo and what Belgium did there circa 1900?
It's much worse than any US slavery

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You read all bout the 6woowoowooozillion dea
I hate ignorant fucks like you

saved, hard data is always much better than attitudes and opinions

Good job, Deputy! Keep our courtrooms clean.

Attached: Klans-1280x720_0.jpg (1280x720, 143.88K)

I'm not even surprised.

lmao, butt blasted little burnt biscuit.

deeply troubling; dangerous to our democracy, in fact

That's really not a good excuse. By which I mean, it might apply to Congo but not the rest of Africa.

The French colonies were supplied with everything from free roads to universities, and passed through much less economic exploitation than the English colonies. Yet the former French colonies are shit and the former English colonies are successful because it turns out economic exploitation translates into economic development, and the natives picked up on this.

Attached: confused-nig.png (300x256, 73.94K)

bumping back true news

REAL NEWS
Total Collapse of Civilization Guaranteed

New Censorship-resistant Video Platform Rolling Out In June

US DHS Allowing Total Invasion Of United States of America, Whole Country Is Being Destroyed

TREASON! FBI Arrests Leader of Border Militia For Defending America From Deliberate Destabilization
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil As FBI Arrests US Militia Leader

(((NBC Producer))) Threatens To Blow Up Church, Gets Arrested After Pulling Gun On Worshippers

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: Jihadists Allowed To Bomb Hotels and Churches In Sri Lanka Killing 290+
Vatican Cardinal Warns ‘Islam Will Invade the World’ If Pope Francis Has His Way

Good! Trump Announces Withdrawal From Unconstitutional UN Small Arms Treaty

Consumer Watchdogs Find Government Spying Patent In Google and Amazon Products

Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails
WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Stunning New Material Invented In Turkey Makes Wood Bulletproof, 5x Stronger Than Titanium

REAL NEWS

Merely talking to a Mulattomutt will make them call 'muh racial profiling' and go into a fit of chimp rage.