UN AGENDA 21: At Least 1 Million Acres Of US Farmland Devastated by Geo-engineered Weather Warfare

>>>/related/17

At least one million acres of US farmland was flooded after the “bomb cyclone” storm left wide swaths of nine major grain producing states under water last month.

According to satellite data released by Reuters , farms from the Dakotas to Missouri and beyond were covered in water for a week or more in March.

Nothing like this has been seen before. It is an agricultural disaster without equal in modern American history, yet the mainstream media is treating this like it is some sort of second rate story.

But it isn’t says Michael Snyder who reports via Activist Post:

This is the biggest news story of 2019 so far, and people want to know what is going on. A few days ago, I posted a story entitled ‘“As Many As A Million Calves Lost In Nebraska” – Beef Prices In The U.S. To Escalate Dramatically In The Coming Months’, and it has already been shared on social media more than 145,000 times. Farming communities all over the central part of the nation now look like war zones as a result of all this flooding, but the media elites on the East and West Coasts don’t want to write about it. And with more flooding on the way for the next two months, this crisis is only going to get worse.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/as-many-as-a-million-calves-lost-in-nebraska-beef-prices-in-the-u-s-to-escalate-dramatically-in-the-coming-months

This is the time of year when farmers are gearing up to plant wheat, corn and soybeans, and now a substantial portion of our farmland will not be able to be used at all this year. According to Reuters, at least a million acres of farmland were covered by floodwaters for at least seven days this month, and that “will likely reduce corn, wheat and soy production this year”…

At least 1 million acres (405,000 hectares) of U.S. farmland were flooded after the “bomb cyclone” storm left wide swaths of nine major grain producing states under water this month, satellite data analyzed by Gro Intelligence for Reuters showed.

Farms from the Dakotas to Missouri and beyond have been under water for a week or more, possibly impeding planting and damaging soil. The floods, which came just weeks before planting season starts in the Midwest, will likely reduce corn, wheat and soy production this year.

And with “as many as a million calves” lost to the flooding, a lot less food than anticipated is going to be produced in the United States for the foreseeable future.

Between March 8th and March 21st, almost 1.1 million acres of cropland and over 84,000 acres of pastureland were covered by water for at least a week. With more rain on the way, it is essentially going to be impossible for most of those acres to be usable this year.

In Iowa, 474,271 acres were covered by floodwaters for at least seven days in March, and Iowa farmers are facing some very tough deadlines. Corn must be planted by May 31st and soybeans must be planted by June 15th in order to qualify for flood insurance. For most Iowa farms that were covered by floodwaters, that is going to be impossible.

Overall, the recent flooding caused “at least $3 billion” in economic damage according to authorities, but many believe that the final number will be far higher.

web.archive.org/web/20190402161813/https://newspunch.com/at-least-1-million-acres-of-u-s-farmland-devastated-by-floods-satellite-data-reveals/

Attached: At Least 1 Million Acres Of US Farmland Devastated by Geo-engineered Weather Warfare.jpg (480x360, 50.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/
archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3
archive.fo/dVYxW
archive.fo/5EjHL
archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF
seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It may be just the right time to die soon. I'll have to ponder that for the next few days.

When I first tipped you off about this story, you complained to me about it being a dead-end lead…

Now I think you're beginning to see it for what it truly is, and I think you're beginning to realize that good old Neptune would never steer you the wrong way

I did report about it that one time, I never called you a liar…. I just didn't have enough evidence to prove it was HAARP (even though we all know they CAN and DO use that against us).

This is a part of the UN Agenda 21, make no mistake. They want people out of the rural communities! And they want people to stop eating beef too. Its only a win-win for them to do something this treasonous.

Goodbye homesteading. Now you must become the hunter.

"This is the biggest national crisis that has hit the United States in many years, but the mainstream media and millions of Americans that do not live in the affected areas still do not seem to get it.

Of course once food prices start getting painfully high at our supermarkets everyone will start complaining, but there will not be any easy solutions."

>>>/prepare/1

I think its safe to say some very (((powerful forces))) out there want this nation crippled and destroyed.

Confession:

Yesterday, I was reading an innocuous article about how all coffee shops look the same

and how the age of technology has made everything so generic and uncool and boring

And I realized how the internet has oversaturated everybody to the point where they had become stupid fucking idiots

And how this world seem so unfamiliar to me now

And I actually realized I don't care if I live or die anymore

Sometimes I feel the same way. In a way I would like to see a SHTF scenario happen, and be able to survive it also saving my immediate family…. but at the same time with all the dystopian bullshit that has been created to enslave us and wipe us all out (one way or another) sometimes I think its too fucking late and 'why not just blow my brains out and end it all now?'

I don't feel suicidal

I just won't miss 'this' world when my time comes

The world I miss is long gone

Adapt. Get a waifu pillow and nut off to traps until you’re homeless and no longer feeding the beast.

What a bunch of nonsense. What evidence do you have that this wasn't a natural storm?

Fuck off back to the IPCC, climate change shill. The unprecedented intensity of this thing is all the evidence anyone needs so long as you comprehend HAARP and the scientistic scandle that is anthropogenic cc.

1) We have plenty of evidence of geo-engineering and weather modification technologies that exist as well as their Agenda 21 plans/initiatives to destroy rural populations and more-so 2) a super-storm of this magnitude that covers several states at once has never happened before. Note we are talking about a storm that knocked out about 1/5th the rural land around the country. That has never been seen before since the Great Flood.

Exactly. We have an incomplete picture of weather patterns throughout Earth’s history but we can easily infer based on what data we have. This is obviously technological and not merely anthropogenic.

Please kill yourself and go back to plebbit, in either order.

Right, so you have no evidence beyond your paranoia.

so far, you're the most neat-o chatter in this weird empty chatroom

Really? I haven't bothered to look over all the replies, 'cause it seems like a common tendency these days, that the replies to these news articles are pure cancer.

tl;dr

……………and reported

Okay, so……

I've got a morbid phobia of needles. I'm not talking about your run of the mill fear of needles, no sir…

I've got what might very well be THE most pronounced morning phobia of syringes you'll ever find…. I'm talking about I'VE GOT IT BAD!!! it takes 8 assistants to hold me down just to give me a shot… Doctors have to get their receptionists into the room to help hold down my arms and legs to prevent me from punching or kicking them…

Uhhhhhh… hold on a minute, I'll be right back….

blow me, Sassypants

Okay, I'm back…. Where was I ?… Oh yeah…
So I realize it's an irrational fear, and the simple fact that I am able to categorize my fear as being irrational clearly demonstrates my rationality

But nevertheless, my phobia is SO strong, that it's overwhelming.

You've probably wondering wtf this has to do with you and your addiction to stress…

Nothing…..

RE: morning phobia

MORBID*
god damn autocorrect

hold on a minute… I'll be right back

I think I may very well take your advice

I guess what I'm trying to say is 'who knows if America is using weather weaponry modification technology against itself', or if China or Russia could be testing it on us….

I guess that's what I was trying to say, and I could've easily just gone ahead and said it, but instead, I went on a tangent about my favorite subject: ME

OP here:

Yes, that is a possibility. It might NOT be our HAARP machines doing this, it could be a foreign adversary… but I have one major question: WHY ISN'T THIS BEING INVESTIGATED? You would think this would be top priority for a national security investigation!

Like I said, full of cancer.

I have no food supply saved, why would I need it? If shtf I plan to eat people

Cannibles often catch disease much quicker. Try not to eat someone who hasn't bathed in two or three weeks, and try not to get shot by hillbillies, preppers or other marauders.

"Million calves lost in storm, beef is bad causes global cooling/warming, only racists eat beef"
"Soy crops to replace beef, farmers are now planting soy. Soy makes you live forever and doesn't lower testosterone or impact on fertility, doesn't make you a passive, deranged faggot, studies suggest"

Said

the

reddit

faggot

I'm a harmless good goy. Wouldn't there be an analog breadline for someone like me even when the digital one flatlines?

What is meant by "shtf" anyway? Internal problems or external threat? The police coming for me, or Ahmud?

Start here, lil monkeynigger. climatedepot.com/

When SHTF, there will be no police because they will have all gone home to protect their own families.

The three signs Shit has HTF: 1) no electricity for 12+ hours, 2) no internet connections work anymore, 3) reports on the radio tell you to go to shelters to find clothing, food, other necessities. Also, you'll see stores being ransacked within a 24 hour period till the inventories run completely dry. Then you have a week before people become desperate and will loot and kill others for food.

None of that seems bad to me. How is it SHTF when I've got someplace to go and get new clothes? I haven't had new clothes in over 12 years.

They'll tell you to enter dome-like structures that FEMA is managing "for protection"…. but the secret is no one ever comes out alive, even after the disasters are long over. Go to those death traps at your own risk.

If I don't go to the "death traps" then I won't be able to escape 4 of them and write about it in my memoirs later when it's time to get rich.

Extensive List Of Weather Modification Patents: archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025: archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
Harvard Scientific Paper Details Entire Geo-Engineering Program Using Jet Aircraft: archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
Mainstream Media Admits Governments CAN Modify Weather: archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3 | archive.fo/dVYxW | archive.fo/5EjHL
CIA Admits Weather Modification Can Be Used As A Military Weapon: archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF | seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
More Shocking Evidence Chemtrails Do Exist And Future Health Issues Unknown:
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
LEAKED FOOTAGE OF INSIDE MILITARY CHEMTRAIL JETS:
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/

Fuck we are doomed.

This was war on American soil, make no mistake about it. The question who did it? Russia? China? Europe? Israel? Iran? Our own government? Whatever this "storm bomb" was is not normal, unprecedented and has too many beneficial results for whoever would want to subjugate and enslave America in the future.

Better get some food storage NOW because food prices are going to go way way up very soon. Conspiracy or no conspiracy will not change this fact at all.

>>>/prepare/1

Such a soothing voice. Really, right up there with Peter Finn ASMR.

Dave Hodges is like the Bob Ross of conspiracy theories: he is so kind, gentle, calm and polite but at the same time he paints one HELL of a disturbing picture whenever he concludes.

legit actual rational confirmed news

LOL

Get ready for exploding food costs. They are coming. Conspiracy or no conspiracy doesn't change the fact that a TON of our farmland was just wiped out and will take another decade to recover. You were warned.

I can hear it now: "citizens may be able to obtain free food vouchers for emergency supplies in governmental reserves, to obtain these food vouchers you will need to surrender your firearms to the local police district."

Investing in a bunker and having a clandestine homestead next to it is becoming more and more urgent it seems. Agenda 21 undoubtedly about genocide.

Attached: French_Fried_Human_Consciousness_2.webm (720x480, 15.59M)

Keep it secret; keep it safe…

Attached: Homestead_Sample.gif (768x1024, 411.29K)

Well watch out for weather warfare now days. This recent attack was AGAINST those who lived in rural areas and small towns! They are up to us, and they know how to wipe us out via geo-engineering as well.

I'm afraid this is going to continue to happen as long as we keep feeding the treasonous beast its Trillion dollar budgets!

Eventually with the 5G being rolled out, its going to become a lot more deadly and unsafe.

Quite possibly, it will take militias to band together to construct deep underground bunkers and relocate lots of resources in order to live in the future.

Those that are attacking this nation are making it crystal clear: "we intend to wipe the old America off the face of the map and none of you are safe as long as you live on the surface!"

nothing of value was lost

Well unfortunately a lot of foods are made from wheat, corn and soy. And many American farmers depend on that for revenue. Regardless I do stay away from soy and corn. Neither one of those are good for your health or digestive system.

The problem is food costs are going to rise. Hope you prepped in advance for that.

All that damage and we still aren't in danger of starving. Or even close. Can someone say absurd over production? Or soil mining.

Also, it sort of helps replenishes the aquifers.

I don't want someone that knows more about this shit doing stuff like this anymore, you know what I mean ?

Don't sit there when you know more and just leave some open ended question.

Who the fuck did it, and why, what's their fucking address.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES