Adam Schiff, Who Lied About Trump-Russia Collusion, Now Pushing For Internet Censorship

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | https:// archive.fo/53IjY

Leftist clown Adam Schiff of Commiefornia, whom President Donald Trump has hilariously branded as “Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff” because of his infamous and ongoing conspiracy-mongering over the fully-debunked “Russian collusion” hoax, has decided to dig his own grave even deeper by also trying his hand at online censorship.

In case you missed it, Schiff recently wrote a letter to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos asking him to remove all products and content from the company’s global platforms that in any way “discourage[s] parents from vaccinating their children,” calling freedom of vaccine speech “a direct threat to public health … reversing progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases.”

Schiff noted in his letter to Bezos that Amazon is “in a unique position to shape consumption” – meaning it has the power to control the narrative and steer its customers towards a more politically-correct mindset about vaccines, which is what Schiff wants. And as we recently reported, Bezos has decided to comply.

A number of science books, documentary films – including the highly-acclaimed Vaxxed – and other similar-type content have already been scrubbed from Amazon Prime, as Bezos, Schiff and the rest of their techno-fascist ilk are now openly engaging in a massive online “book burning.”

Even though Schiff isn’t a doctor and knows nothing about immunology or the science behind vaccine safety and efficacy, he’s decided to lead the charge in pushing the fake news narrative that all vaccines are 100 percent safe and effective – and that any online materials suggesting otherwise need to be banned.

Amazon isn’t the only tech company in Schiff’s crosshairs, it’s important to note. The Russian collusion hoaxster also sent similar letters both to Google CEO Sundar Pichai and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, encouraging them to remove all content that “discourages parents from vaccinating their children.”

Schiff is so completely unhinged and detached from reality at this point that many are now calling for his immediate resignation from Congress, highlighting the fact that he’s been “completely compromised” by what can only be described as deranged lunacy.

If anything, Schiff is the one who’s got a major collusion problem, not only with far-Left Democrats trying to perform a coup against our Commander-in-Chief, but also with Big Pharma, from which he’s clearly on the financial dole.

archive.fo/mGO5o
naturalnews.com/2019-04-01-adam-schiff-of-russian-collusion-hoax-pushing-censorship-of-vaccine-truth.html

Attached: Adam Schiff, Who Lied About Trump-Russia Collusion, Now Pushing For Internet Censorship.jpg (300x197, 7.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geti2p.net/en/
torproject.org/
freenetproject.org/
beakerbrowser.com/
ipfs.io/
orion.siderus.io/
github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-desktop
zeronet.io/
tribler.org/
soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
ares.com/
sourceforge.net/projects/aresgalaxy/
fopnu.com/
retroshare.cc/
openbazaar.org/features/
sourceforge.net/projects/qbittorrent/
tixati.com/
sourceforge.net/projects/quazaa/
sourceforge.net/projects/anomos/
gnunet.org/en/
torrentfreak.com/how-to-use-usenet/
archive.fo/e1HXH
ipfs.io/ipns/boards.ydns.eu/#/
datproject.org/
github.com/gdamdam/awesome-decentralized-web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I2P -> geti2p.net/en/
Tor Project -> torproject.org/
Freenet Project -> freenetproject.org/
Beaker Browser → beakerbrowser.com/
IPFS -> ipfs.io/ | orion.siderus.io/
IPFS Desktop -> github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-desktop
Zeronet -> zeronet.io/
Tribler -> tribler.org/
Soulseek -> soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
Ares -> ares.com/
Ares Galaxy -> sourceforge.net/projects/aresgalaxy/
Fopnu -> fopnu.com/
Retroshare -> retroshare.cc/ (retroshare is full of decentralized image boards)
OpenBazaar -> openbazaar.org/features/ (p2p web with a crypto market place)
qBittorrent -> sourceforge.net/projects/qbittorrent/
Tixati -> tixati.com/
Quazaa -> sourceforge.net/projects/quazaa/
Anomos -> sourceforge.net/projects/anomos/
GNUnet -> gnunet.org/en/
Usenet -> torrentfreak.com/how-to-use-usenet/ | archive.fo/e1HXH
Image boards over ipfs:// -> ipfs.io/ipns/boards.ydns.eu/#/
dat:// protocol -> datproject.org/
List of goodies → github.com/gdamdam/awesome-decentralized-web

The internet should NOT be censored

it should be eliminated

I'm confused. exactly WHAT do you think you're going to accomplish by complaining to SIX people in a chatroom?

All SIX of us have already heard all of this before

We are the only ones who read your threads. We love you and accept you, but if any of us was going to be convinced to start 'prepping', we would've already done it 5,000 threads ago.

Plus, even if all of us in this chatroom became 'preppers', I don't understand how SIX people would change the world.

ooooops!!

FIVE* people….. it's six if you include yourself

Honestly? You really want the truth to this answer Johnny?

I DO IT FOR FUN…. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!

Killcen, I need you to throw together an article on the new Sega Genesis Mini, and provide statistics on how many adults males will be substituting heterosexuality for a 16 bit video game.

I want it on my desk in 15 minutes

I would imagine you left out my fans/friends at the FBI too? Thats right, I have no beef about being labeled "Ironclad", but I do hope they leave me alone and continue to enjoy the REAL NEWS. I will be more careful what I say from now on, no more joking about murder, that was wrong of me to do.

Hahahahaha !!! ME TOO !!!

# M E E E T O O O O !!

egg zack lee

I love you, man

I don't know what that is.

*pulls unlit cigar out of my mouth*

"SEGA MINI… NOW !!"

it's the electronic equivalent of a diaper

I was visited yesterday night. They were very polite, didn't raid anything, no guns, no police or nothing like that. I talked to them through one of my barred up windows. They just asked a few questions and said "be more careful what you say from now on."

It's the new 'old' awful 16 bit (retro crap) faggot device that will further solidify adult males' laughable inability to ever get laid or get married or have children

Attached: 20190403_103333.jpg (1280x720, 530.48K)

Vaccination speech?? How about someone fucking blows me. You have a vaccine for fucking blowing me

lol

lmao

Why don't you tell them to fucking blow you and stop hoarding all the sex to stupid niggers

Hey you think you can gag on my fucking dick for 8 hours.

I'd hate for a dumb nigger to procreate

Hey do I have to fucking blow myself or start raping you to death

I'd hate for you to bitch about it 30 years later when you brainwash every woman that even seeing a peepee is rape you fucking faggots

So its a re-released video game system? That doesn't sound like REAL NEWS.

Hey do you have a vaccine for me fucking myself while a fag eats my ass

A recent survey asked 100,000,000 females to list the top 32 reasons why they'd never fuck a guy

here are the top 32 reasons the women listed

Attached: 20190403_103925.jpg (1280x800, 897.21K)

Suck my fucking cock

RE: cock

you mean your sega 'MINI'?

or if you're uncircumcised

your Smegma Mini

I'm so fucking blackpilled about this, normies don't give a fuck about freedom, and don't see anything wrong with state controlling everything, I want out of this planet

fortunately for you, with each passing millisecond, you are quite literally barreling towards the end of your existence….

Lack of money or a job would likely be the first reason most women would not date someone (most women do not respect complete bums unless they are born well off), video game maggots would be on par or possibly second (they could likely get pussy if they put some effort into it and had some spare cash to invest in drinks/drugs/good food/what have you). One of the biggest problems with kids not dating or marrying these days is student loan debt prohibits them financially and they need to work a whole lot paying all that debt back off. I'll admit younger generations live in a whole other world today and its not as easy or fair as the one we were used to.

But Johnny, why is Simon in that picture when the only Castlevania game for Genesis was Bloodlines? And why's Ecco missing the stars on his head?

Attached: Ecco the Dolphin.jpg (428x600, 92.33K)

Personally, I think the whole student loan debt issue is all due to racketeering by banks and universities. What needs to happen is corrupt players need to be arrested, universities engaged in overpricing (and fraud) should be shut down and RICO'd with many of the debts forgiven depending on what kind of degrees individuals actually got. What these kids are witnessing is loan sharking and racketeering but they think this is "capitalism" (when in fact it is actually criminal exploitation) and thats why capitalism has a black eye today.

Nope…..

videogames

Attached: PicsArt_04-03-10.59.54.jpg (1320x743, 106.09K)

Johnny, I still don't understand why you shopped Ecco's stars off his head. I thought you loved animals. Why would you remove key identifying features of them that are possibly a source of pride for them and aid them in attracting mates?

AND the real reason why government will never crack down on such corruption (related to this student loan racketeering) is because too many universities provide massive knowledge and resources to the federal government in two major sectors: 1) the military industrial complex and 2) the surveillance industrial complex. So if the federal government busted up this racket, by doing so it would hurt their biggest governmental industries.

In order for a mafia to run efficiently in the country, they have to keep who happy? Not the average person…. but an ever-growing government happy and satisfied. Thats the problem. Always comes back to human greed, greed leads to corruption, corruption leads to societal decay and societal decay leads to the collapse of Empires.

They are, yes. But thats half of it. Got to have a fun time with them too and that takes a little bit of spending to make the evenings pleasant and fun.

Shifty Schiff is now playing out the plan to put forth fake video that he has been warning is undetectable from real video, to attack Potus. Everyone get the word out. They(evil left deep state pedovore) are planning qn ugly last ditch effort to take over narrative and remove Trump from office with phony video of him doing something they have said he has already done like peeing on women in Russia. Trust me, he brought up the issue in a committee hearing that this technology is very hard to detect and that it will surely be used to thwart an undetecting political candidate, or sitting President, etc..
Let's get him out of office NOW!!!

…..I'm still waiting to hear even ONE tangible benefit anybody has gotten from the internet

I've never gotten more pussy than the times in my life that I was flat broke. sorry, but it's true

Oy vey.

I realize that logic would make it seem like women's first instinct is to seek financial security

but in reality, their true instincts are to find trouble, an asshole, someone 'they can change' or 'save from themselves', and most importantly they seek someone who's strong yet kind when needed

I wasn't very well off either when I got married decades ago, but I'm not talking about blowing tons of cash, I'm just talking about enough to have a good night with a gal. I'd always like to get drunk with the gals I dated, but I had to have the cash to buy the beer and whiskey to get drunk and have a fun time. Know what I mean? That, and I used to smoke weed too. Same thing there.

Yep… Well, of course nobody is 'looking for a bum', and it's always important to be able to pay for shit, sure….

All I'm saying is looking back on my life, in retrospect, the most crazy wild fun good times when the pussy was 'flowing like water' was when I was most down and out, and down on my luck…

As you know, life is a trip, and it's rarely the way people 'think' it should be. that's not the way things work in reality.

Killcen, you're a good guy

I just got done reading your 60s sex blog johnny. You should get some real attention though, hit up some obscure pastebins sometime.

please put your post in formal letter form and mail it to us.

Attached: JN_DRAWS_THE_ALIEN_AND_THE_TRAMPIRE-_200(2).jpg (640x360, 35.93K)

So that's a drawing of Johnny? No wonder he spams the site all day, he couldn't get laid if he had a stack of pardons in a women's prison.