Possible Terror Threat Made @ Endchan, Reported To Admin

Someone claimed they were going to go on a shooting spree against random cops in Washington. Original screenshot placed within the OP.

I reported this to the Administration on Endchan. I commented in the thread as well, telling this user to reconsider.

Look out for updates if anything unfolds.

endchan.xyz/b/

In the meantime, if any gun owners here live in Washington, look out for more draconian gun control laws if something happens. Be prepared in advance and stock up on what you need to defend yourselves.

Attached: B Random.png (1053x249, 121.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourgunfreedoms.com/sheriffs-are-standing-with-the-second-amendment-heres-how-a-gun-control-group-is-going-after-them/
nraila.org/articles/20130401/sheriffs-stand-up-for-the-second-amendment
xdtalk.com/threads/ohio-sheriff-standing-up-for-the-2nd-amendment.225728/page-2
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/second-amendment-sanctuary-cities-counties-states-spring-across-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay.

I typically never report threats, but innocent people could be in harms way and I have a moral obligation to report that.

Also, shooting random cops solves nothing. If anything, it will only give bureaucrats more 'justification' into impose draconian laws against the rest of society which did nothing wrong.

We all know damn well bureaucrats exploit terror attacks to crack down on our freedoms. Look what happened in NZ, they are censoring the internet now and gun grabbing all because on guy decides to shoot up some Mosque. Very gay if you ask me.

Most people are innocent victims of a corrupted system over there, that includes the average cop… although I'm sure there are some cops who are corrupted and may deserve retribution. However, those are single cases, not all of them are bad people.

Again, typically I never report threats unless innocent lives are at risk. This was the first time I ever felt the need to report a threat.

Do you believe every post you see online?

Perhaps SOME of them, that is true. Not all.

ourgunfreedoms.com/sheriffs-are-standing-with-the-second-amendment-heres-how-a-gun-control-group-is-going-after-them/
nraila.org/articles/20130401/sheriffs-stand-up-for-the-second-amendment
xdtalk.com/threads/ohio-sheriff-standing-up-for-the-2nd-amendment.225728/page-2
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-20/second-amendment-sanctuary-cities-counties-states-spring-across-country

If they assist the system voluntarily they are part of the system and deserve to be treated as such, the same as any soldier, CEO, etc. The only good cop is a dead cop.

Perhaps some would deserve it, but not all of them are assholes deliberately trying to ruin other people's lives for their own selfish interests. If something like this were to happen, make no mistake, the citizens would be the ones facing harsh crackdowns by local (((bureaucrats))) and many cops who knew their lives were at risk would end up supporting the draconian system even more. The blowback is not worth it, especially if innocents are killed in the process.

Checked. That article doesn’t mean anything though. The real test is going to be when they pass legislation to take the guns. And MOST cops will be on board and the few that aren’t will be ousted.

I have to watch what I say from now on, but what I can say is don't ever let them take those guns. Its better to be dead than a disarmed slave. Look at every other country that has been disarmed, they have turned into complete draconian shitholes who instead of being patriotic they intend to bury their heads in shame.

Here's your fucking and some points. If you want a medal you'll have to leave your SSN and credit card number in the thread, along with a valid mailing address. The site's filters automatically turn them into Xs so you're fine.

Attached: brownie pill.jpg (450x426, 38.22K)

Of course it's some faggot from Seattle going after cops instead of the piece of shit policy members…..hope this faggot gets shot in the fucking face before he even gets close to what he's trying to do….bet you $10 he's a black lives matter cuck.

You mean like the majority of sherriff's who refuse to enforce the new gun laws have been ousted?
Oh that's right,they haven't been ousted. Faggot cops in the city will enforce those laws but out here in the rural areas cops are already looking the other way as long as you're a clean cut white guy, I'm cool with that, if they're going to enforce liberal faggot laws only enforce them on the liberal faggots.

I never wanted a metal. I honestly hated having to report that. But this dude was a dick for threatening to take innocent lives, people he didn't even personally know. I actually feel BAD I that I reported it, but it was a moral obligation.

Yes, he probably was. If you take a look at that board it is full of leftist kikery. I'm sure he was some angry SJW who thinks that all police are bad because "muh minorities are oppressed."

However it is a police state today no doubt about that, but that's not the cops fault… its the (((bureaucrats))) who make those laws who are guilty of creating a police state for the rest of us. Innocent cops don't deserve to be shot over it.

reported

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-08-44-45.png (3120x1440, 1.51M)

lol @ how stupid those words are.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES