Strange Concerning Recurring Themes in many recent movies

Indiana Jones Ark of the covenant
Cover eyes
Faces melt those who did not

Coming censorship or something truly unspeakable?
Warning or threat?

Follow the connections

Bird Box (2018) sight/sight covering
imdb.com/title/tt2737304/?ref_=nv_sr_1

A Quiet Place (2018) hearing speaking
imdb.com/title/tt6644200/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

The Silence (2019) hearing speaking
imdb.com/title/tt7315484/?ref_=nv_sr_2

The Bye Bye Man (2017) "dont think it dont say it dont think it dont say it" virulent idea spread
imdb.com/title/tt4030600/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Pontypool (2008) hearing speaking/silencing of voice to prevent virulent idea spread
imdb.com/title/tt1226681/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Don't Breathe (2016) sight/blindness hearing speaking
imdb.com/title/tt4160708/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Hush (2016) hearing deafness
imdb.com/title/tt5022702/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Mist (2007) and tv series (2017) Take note how the characters interact with each other inside supermarket area.
imdb.com/title/tt0884328/?ref_=nv_sr_1
imdb.com/title/tt5639976/?ref_=nv_sr_2

See No Evil
Hear No Evil (1982)
See No Evil, Hear No Evil (1989)
imdb.com/title/tt0098282/?ref_=nv_sr_1
imdb.com/title/tt0107090/?ref_=nv_sr_2
imdb.com/title/tt3810010/?ref_=nv_sr_3
imdb.com/title/tt6913880/?ref_=nv_sr_4
imdb.com/title/tt0084057/?ref_=nv_sr_5
imdb.com/title/tt4189570/?ref_=nv_sr_2

It Follows (2014) virulent spread of idea virus spread by "adult" touch that can kill those infected and can only be percieved by those infected.
imdb.com/title/tt3235888/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Perhaps a metaphor for Passover. I think we're too far gone though, the best we can do is use our meme power for good.

Let me just take a quick guess: communist indoctrination, brainwashing. Getting people used to being subjugated cattle or living in harsh despotic times, ruled by corrupt all-powerful entities. Possible conditioning people to the idea that corruption is for our own good, or that we deserve to be enslaved. Or pushing a narrative to condition us for another false flag terror attack they plan to stage / either or.

Yes, this is the common bullshit wealthy privileged Hollywood pedo creeps push today.

Thats why I cut cable service over a decade ago, and stopped watching new movies.

here's a recurring theme in your threads:
nobody reads them
and nobody listens to you

well, now it's official

you DO have schizophrenia

Killcen, I was just kidding.
You know we DO read your threads.

all six of us….

six, including you…..

that also includes the mod who anchors all of your threads…

So it's more like FOUR

This thread wasn't mine. I only replied to it, here was my 'schizophrenic' comment:

Also I'll add something to this: new movies typically suck for other reasons too, such as too much special effects and not enough work put into the story lines or acting. As far as commie propaganda, some newer movies also push cultural Marxism too, like subversive 'multi-gender' BS to confuse the youth and rape their minds.

Provide further Analysis and continue these threads.

Do movies still make frequent cuts mixed with bright flashes to a point where I go into an epileptic seizure before they push their speil? I stopped watching movies, especially capeshit, when they started doing that with digital editing and special effects back in the 2000's.

Music also hypnotizes me and most likely other people as well with specific frequencies. Might as well use pure binaural tones set to 40hz gamma while reading books or other intellectual pursuits that require such high frequency thinking without interference.

My mistake… I guess I erroneously assumed that your hypomania had manifested in a temporary schizoaffective episode

see

FINAL WARNING: TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION

All movies for all time have pushed propaganda. You’re merely defensive of that given to your generation.

The joke's on you. I literally smashed five of my six laptops (I let my son keep one)

And I am screencasting Zig Forums on my TV from my phone.

My television serves a purpose. I'd rather unplug YOU

Behead those who insult Richie From Boston.

u have discovered us
u r being followed

it ensues

OP is a delusional who has to take his meds
Your delusions are not news
The voices that you hear that tell you to post here and other places are not real
Do not seek out others of like unsound mind to reinforce these delusions

Related:
Zig Forums janitor is shirking it's duties
it wanted the mod spot, a position that I would not take as i dont have shit for branes, it should do its janitorial duties and remove this thread, not anchor it

if the Zig Forums mod has abandoned it's position, then give it to Andy

Maybe Indy Jones was just leaning on to that greek mythology thing that if you look at it, you become Stone.

stay away from x-files bro

ALL OF HOLLYWOOD IS RUN BY ALIENS,
BECAUSE YOURE STUPID AND NEED TO BE INDOCTRINATED, MENTAL CONTROLLED, BREEDING PROGRAMMED, AND ADVERTISED-TO WITH THE RULES OF LESSER MAGICK

imagine watching all that jewish tripe. read a fucking book

Andy would turn this board into /hebe/.

Doesn't necessarily have to be something dictated from on high.
The anxieties of the times tend to make their way into fiction. During the height of the cold war, themes of nuclear annihilation were everywhere. I think what people are feeling strongly these days is the sense that there are some things they are simply not allowed to say, not allowed to see, not allowed to think.

That guy is alright . I hung out with him a few years ago.

this isn't news

I counter OP with a better observation.

Recurring themes of alien invasion.

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
Independence Day
Arrival
Star Trek: First Contact
War of the Worlds
E.T.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (some of these last ones are Steven Spielberg movies, who we all know is furthering the jewish agenda, which apparently includes aliens)
The Avengers
The Day the Earth Stood Still
etc.

There are way more alien movies. I think this recurring theme is a clue to prepare us for the coming invasion and enslavement of the human race.
Convince me I'm wrong.

cape shit here
cape shit there
cape shit everywhere

glass tells da troof

dey amung us

This is true. My superpower is finding conspiracies in everything and posting about them on imageboards.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES