Cold case:Mom dumps baby to die on trash:23 yrs later dna testing site nets her

COLUMBIA, S.C. — When a dead baby was found abandoned in a box in a vacant South Carolina field 29 years ago, every single detective on Greenville’s force poured themselves into the case.

There were solid leads — the vacuum cleaner box where the girl was found was traced back to a couple living nearby — but never enough to definitively identify the parents or charge anyone, Greenville Police Chief Ken Miller said.

But in November, DNA submitted to genealogy sites found a likely match to the baby’s father. Greenville detectives questioned him and he pointed them to his girlfriend at the time, Miller said.

Brook Graham, 53, was arrested Wednesday and charged with homicide by child abuse in the baby’s death. The charge carries a possible life sentence.

Detectives called the 6.5-pound (3-kilogram) girl Julie Valentine. She was born breathing in February 1990, but not in a hospital. The girl was found with her umbilical cord and placenta still attached wrapped in newspaper and bedding inside a vacuum cleaner box along with other trash, including an old sofa, Miller said at a news conference Thursday.

The box matched the model of vacuum cleaner Graham and the probable father had bought before the baby was abandoned, according to the arrest warrant.

“There’s a field. It’s undeveloped. There is a pile of debris. It doesn’t stand out,” said Miller, who thinks the baby died shortly after she was abandoned. The girl wasn’t found for three days.

The man who found her on Feb. 13, 1990, was picking flowers for his wife for Valentine’s Day, Miller said. The holiday combined with the name of the wife of one of the detectives who worked tirelessly on the case gave the baby her name, the chief said.

nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/chief-family-dna-leads-police-to-mother-who-abandoned-baby

Attached: ny115-ap.jpg (829x622, 31.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brasspills.com/52-year-old-man-finds-out-4-out-of-his-5-children-arent-his/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit, cant get away with nothing today

This woman could have got rid of a healthy white baby easily, but she was probably an iv drug user and the baby was 1/2 black

You can get rid of any newborn easily. There is a long wait to adopt newborns

The baby was oppressing a strong independent woman. Community service for m'lady.

Side question… Why are so many people freely giving up their DNA to this sites?

Akshually, if the so-called "baby" to use the bigot's language, was aborted as second before leaving the birth canal then it was not a baby but just a lump of cells. It's not until a lump of cells leaves the birth canal and is tidied up to look cute that it magically becomes a human huperson huperchild.

The worst crime known to humanity hupersonity huperchildity.

People are idiots and think it's funny and cute. Oh look, I'm 12% Italian, mamma mia pasta spaghetti pizza calzone, lol so randumb!

my semi-Black neighbor, Mr Jones, looks like me
i get a tan real easy

i gotta know

So lets see dude married a slu….a nice young woman before she rode the CC but still ended up getting cucked. Get married goyim.
brasspills.com/52-year-old-man-finds-out-4-out-of-his-5-children-arent-his/

nothin' but upsides and good policemen !

No, rot in a jail-cell for the rest of your life for being a CHILD murdering CUNT

BEGONE THOT!! Off to jail with your ungrateful ass.

courts would cuck him even more

he'd have to pay child support in the divorce

aren't late abortions all legal now?

What if you just abandon it in a public place e.g police station, hospital.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

niggers stink

good shiksah