I'm starting to feel like God is a real asshole. how do i fix this fast before i give up?

i'm starting to feel like God is a real asshole. how do i fix this fast before i give up?

Attached: 1514591250847.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/03198a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

????

yeah but, why were we all born so broken in the first place? i know i'm in the wrong, but i can't help it and i don't want to think like this anymore

Blaming God won't help.

Attached: fh78f0rbkvd21.jpg (1024x651, 107.05K)

I would suggest prayer, and reading the gospels, followed by psalms if you're feeling ambitious.

Additionally, look into the lives of saints. Whether or not your Cathodox - the saints manage to inspire even today. They went up against odds we can't even fathom, and God helped them. God is magnified in their lives, and you can read for yourself, just how merciful and loving God is.

At the very least, read the gospels. The prodigal son is a good parable to review, and the women who came to wash Christ's feet. Good parables to reread.

Because of Adam and Eve. Their choice led to our fallen nature of humanity. Being broken, being imperfect, being flawed is two sided. On one hand, we will never be fully reconciled with the Lord God without His divine aid. But our state shows how much we need him.

Never forget the most important thing: Jesus Christ died for your sins, He died for you. Out of all the things He could have done to you, out of all the punishements and consequences that would be afflicted upon you, He chose to die for you. He choose to suffer the worst pain and torment imaginable, to suffer in your place. His actions has granted you an unrepayable gift, salvation. Now, you chose to take up your cross and follow him, or you can forsake him. But never FORGET, NEVER FORGET what HE HAS DONE FOR YOU.

Attached: 642889FD-3B0C-42D5-9F3B-B719BE1B942D.png (803x1024, 1.34M)

Have you read Genesis or the Bible in general? Our disposition twords sin is something we inherited from Adam. It sucks because his mistake has cursed humanity ever since.
But I got some good news for you, OP.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ set up a community to transfirm the souls of man so that the generational sin we inherited from Adam can be forgiven. It is proof that our God is a God of mercy and love. Don't despair and put your faith in the sacrifice our King, Jesus Christ, has done in your place.

Attached: 3f078cd3befb5e352a5dacf02b727eec.jpg (500x725, 64.64K)

Hmmm

He is a winnie the pooh asshole. Hail Yahweh, the dark lord of all, destroyer of men, god of wrath, who demanded his only son be sacrificed. Forget about Satan, he is a pleb-tier, Yahweh is the real final boss of edge.

This.

Yeah, life isn't easy and it never will be. Despite this, many Saints have gone through it because of their love for God. He sent his only son to die for us, so that we may have the chance of salvation even if we deserve it or not. Are you going to mop around all waiting for the Lord to hand hold you all day while many others work to the bone for their fruits? Or will continue on this path the Lord has for you, going through any obstacle no matter how difficult because you know the Lord has greatness planed for you? I'm sure you already know the choice, but fear is blocking that, I know that fear all too well. Cast out that fear, read a passage in the bible or about the Saints and their lives for inspiration (personally the lives of martyrs inspire me the most), and truly live life the way the Lord wants you too. You're better than this and you know it.

Attached: 20190118_124118_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 4.21M)

This is your mind on gnostic lies.

I'm no expert, but isn't the idea of dying for all sins that everyone has the opportunity to get to heaven?

From what I've been told there is no chance of salvation. You're either written in the book or life or not. Saved or not saved. There is absolutely nothing you can do it.

It has made me very sad.

God just seems to want me to die an incel. He hates families and marriage.

From what I've been told, no. Jesus died for his elect and we're hopeless to do anything about it. Nothing we do matters. We can sin like crazy or our utmost to not sin and god doesn't care.

This is your brain on calvinism. No, everyone has a shot at salvation, including you. Calvinism is bullshit and only leads to despair. You can still get saved, no need for despair. God's mercy is infinite and he'll ALWAYS forgive you if you repent in this life.

lel

I suggest you go to an apostolic Church, take it in, and even ask the priest there questions if you have any. I don't know what type of Christianity you believe in, but true Christianity gives everyone the chance of salvation, no matter how far they've fallen. Fight back against the falsehoods you've been taught and truly embrace the Lord to feel his compassion.

I agree with that as most people do, but that doesn't make them less guilty.

Yes the Calvinist jew hath infested me and I am in intense despair because of this.

Okay so tell me, how do I escape the Calvinist hole, because right now I believe it and if you got a way out, it would be great.

I think St. Francis Xavier wrote something to convince prots to go back to the Church. Hope some user can post that.
You can start here if you want:
newadvent.org/cathen/03198a.htm

How about instead of feeling, as if you were either a woman or a child, you begin thinking like a man? This will lead you to the truth that God is goodness itself, and, if you are willing to cooperate with Him, will share His goodness with you.