David Hogg Makes Cops Arrest Gangsta Rapper Who Writes Lyrics About Doing Mass Shootings

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A Florida rapper has been arrested on a charge of threatening a mass shooting after song lyrics posted on Facebook say he will "catch you at a Gator game and shoot the whole campus up."

Alachua County Sheriff's deputies arrested 26-year-old Christopher Maurice McCallum on Tuesday. The case mirrors the case of Pennsylvania rapper Jamal Knox, aka Mayhem Mal, who's accused of making terrorist threats against two police officers. That case is now before the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Gainesville Sun reports the lyrics stem from a feud between McCallum and another rapper, and also refer to a March 23 concert at a Gainesville club

Florida law changed after the Parkland school shooting to make threats of a mass shooting a crime.

Jail records don't list a lawyer for McCallum.

fox5ny.com/news/rapper-threats-lyrics

Attached: rapper-arrested_1554991157695_7093782_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 232.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-506700495/valentines-day-vallis-times-day-mix-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to arrest every rapper that threatened to shoot someone because Hogg's pussy is loose from the trauma of being a little bitch.

this news must make Zig Forums blow a gasket

you mean:
"this news will make /trannypol/ eject one of their ceramic dialators from their compacted hairball lined, pus-accumulating horror hole"
lollage ;}}

Even a broken clock.

Could hogg.. dare i say be /ourguy/ ?

It's a big First Amendment issue enforcing the Hogg Law. This is like arresting Al Pacino for playing Scarface. We all know these rappers are just playing characters and posturing. Rap shouldn't be taken seriously.

Attached: original.gif (393x543, 1.98M)

I guess we better go arrest Eminem for every single song he made in the Slim Shady era, because this shit's tame compared to that.

Fuck You, OP, for making me click on a link about a stupid nigger.
THIS STORY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH DAVID HOGG.
As Usual,
OP IS A COMPLETE FAGGOT.

No. A nigger was only coincidentally caught in it because they are stupid. Now kill yourself for even suggesting such a thing.

Learn to make inferences.

The Florida legislature enacted this law due to the pressure that Hogg and crew put forward. This was Hogg's pet project, and here's the first result.

Attached: david_hogg.jpg (928x523, 37.05K)

I guess Hogg has accomplished more than anyone on 8ch ever will in their entire, pathetic lives.

The real question is what persona do you prefer? Hogg or Lanza.

I want to make a video game where if you kill the pig….

The max on criminal threats is three and the max on terrorist threats is five. Big deal.

Being part of a group of bullys who pushed a fellow classmate to the edge? I hope hog gets raped by a pack of rabid muslims.

he grew up in a mansion (we knew that when they swatted him) and now he's going to harvard, for free. he got famous nationally and helped write laws to put people away. nobody here probably did any one of these things and he's not even a man yet

Lanza wouldnt tell on you.

A snitch cannot be a man. He lost long time ago.

But the soy boy did what the 8ch man can never do

lol

hurrr

Alex jones detected… water filters and DVD shilling incoming…

The papercraft and origami board, too? You monster.

How utterly ironic

So, honest question, do we move from singing about it to just doing it with no warning?

—SUPERMAN

ONLY THE BLACKS GET IN TROUBLE

Attached: introuble.jpg (807x413, 65.19K)

time to take the
HOGGPILL

Posted on his Twitter today:
Imagine getting into Harvard and not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"

It's fucking song lyrics. I'm pretty sure Slayer wrote a song about eating people alive, are they going to arrest Slayer?

So what you're saying is that the police are now using this anti mass shooting law to arrest people they don't like? Wow what a surprise I never saw coming at all

Attached: LaufferPhoto.jpg (260x400, 27.22K)

Yeah. All those gangland shootings are just ironic. Ask Biggie Smalls.

No more rap concerts in florida.

Oy vey! What will those poor negros do without their violent gangster rap?

Hopefully rappers rap around the law.

You get the idea

Do you really think someone like this is going to give a flying rats ass about the law or whats politically correct today?

yor mama made me you cretin

Probably not. But for every genre there’s a sellout so ya never know.

I sampled the audio from Hogg's video in a Marilyn Manson remix the same fucking day (link below) This nigger got caught, and all I got is FBI surveillance for a few months.

soundcloud.com/user-506700495/valentines-day-vallis-times-day-mix-2018

that actualy sounds marketable and potentially hilarious

Oh I could almost guarantee there are people who do it. Just like there are people who create rock n roll music who no longer know anything about guitars or the instruments they jam on, or those who synthesize everything with computers. Going digital makes faking everything very easy today.

FACT
peggy hill is hotter than mihn soup'n'noose'n'phone

Why do some niggers have triangle heads. Like, their brain is so small the skull just collapses on the sides.

Attached: DzZqfaSW0AA19lo.jpg large.jpg (338x350, 25.04K)

Snoop Dogg already exists, though.

That's literally every rapper lol

niggers btfo L000L

another white lib deadset on putting random black men in prison

I can almost guarantee you that they're coming for shitposts next

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES