Montana pair get life for killing 2 found partly dissolved

foxnews.com/us/montana-pair-get-life-for-killing-2-found-partly-dissolved

A Montana judge sentenced a man and a woman Friday to life in prison after they pleaded guilty to stabbing two people to death, including a teenager, and trying to dissolve their bodies in tubs filled with chemicals.

Pierce's plea to attempted deliberate homicide was from a separate attack in which she entered a Missoula home and stabbed a woman eight times, injuring her.

Pierce's former roommate told police he was awakened by a woman's screams in their Missoula home in August 2017, according to court records. He said he found Pierce and Standingrock in the bathroom washing off blood and that Pierce told him there was a dead woman in the basement.

Attached: ContentBroker_contentid-350a099e16a64af29882b31e3be25592.png (1862x1048, 2.79M)

nice looking fella

I am constantly amused at how /pol types talk about moving to Montana due to the majority white population. Well, the state is filled with degenerate, violent submorons like this shithead. Not a few, or maybe a bunch, but swarms of them, by the tens of thousands.

"nice looking fella"

NICE AND CRAZY LOOKIN'!!!

Every society is going to have bad people. It jist happens that when you remove the spics and niggers, white people fill that quota.

I bet you think all chinks eat dog as well. Lol

Still fewer than any liberal state full of niggers.

Nice try, but compare a Montana scumbag to a Zimbabwe scumbag, and tell me which one is the nigger.

Attached: 4f57e0170dd781870e42f43eed850591.png (420x420, 405.43K)

homo

You idiot, this is the argument people use against racism, and it's not true.
Look at Zimbabwe, look at Montana, and tell me which place has more scum, and which is a nicer place to live.

yes, but mostly with non-criminal activity, strange huh

The vast majority of prisoners in Montana are not White. Even this ugly fuck is clearly the result of a whore burning the rust.

Attached: 1307802940028.jpg (320x344, 22.23K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES