RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Writing in Frontiers in Neuroscience, an international collaboration led by researchers at UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, AI, and computation will lead this century to the development of a "Human Brain/Cloud Interface" (B/CI), that connects brain cells to vast cloud-computing networks in real time.

The B/CI concept was initially proposed by futurist-author-inventor Ray Kurzweil, who suggested that neural nanorobots – brainchild of Robert Freitas, Jr., senior author of the research – could be used to connect the neocortex of the human brain to a "synthetic neocortex" in the cloud.

Freitas' proposed neural nanorobots would provide direct, real-time monitoring and control of signals to and from brain cells.

"These devices would navigate the human vasculature, cross the blood-brain barrier, and precisely autoposition themselves among, or even within brain cells," explains Freitas. "They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction."

This cortex in the cloud would allow "Matrix"-style downloading of controlled propaganda to the brain, the group claims.

"With the advance of neuralnanorobotics, we envisage the future creation of 'superbrains' that can harness the thoughts and thinking power of any number of [idiots] in real time."

medicalxpress.com/news/2019-04-future-human-braincloud-interface-people.html
web.archive.org/web/20190412233207/https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-04-future-human-braincloud-interface-people.html

To achieve advanced levels of brain to cloud computing scientists say they will have to pioneer a large number of advancements in technology and medicine, not the least important of which would be systems that allow the seamless transfer of information.

'This challenge includes not only finding the bandwidth for global data transmission,' said Dr. Nuno Martins.

'But also, how to enable data exchange with neurons via tiny devices embedded deep in the brain.'

Even if the technology existed, add researchers, introducing a host of high tech nano particles into one's brain safely might be a little trickier than it sounds.

'A detailed analysis of the biodistribution and biocompatibility of nanoparticles is required before they can be considered for human development,' said Martins.

'Nevertheless, with these and other promising technologies for [brain-computer interface] developing at an ever-increasing rate, an 'internet of thoughts' could become a reality before the turn of the century.'

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6916747/Scientists-say-brains-connect-computers-decades-form-internet-thoughts.html
web.archive.org/web/20190413015521/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6916747/Scientists-say-brains-connect-computers-decades-form-internet-thoughts.html

Attached: Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves.jpg (636x382, 34.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgZb4Aq0mo8
reuters.com/article/us-science-robomouse/obamas-brain-initiative-yields-first-study-results-idUSKBN0NL23R20150430
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/04/02/fact-sheet-brain-initiative
graphene-info.com/graphene-and-mos2-used-create-novel-artificial-retina
pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acsnano.7b02182
bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcsbi/index.html
scumbagwatch.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way will I put any of this shit into my body, they can fuck off!

I'm going to get myself some WiFi blockers and just start jamming signals that get within the range of my home.

Then Chinese are already using primitive versions of this

Prepare for Global Communism.

Their tech sucks and it does brain damage.

It literally causes retardation.

You have been warned; take it or leave it.

I'll leave it, honestly. I'll keep using the old tech as long as I can, then if they cut off access I plan on living like I did before I got the internet. And yes, I'll be prepared to homestead too, off-grid if need be. Fine with me!

The opioid crisis is the perfect situation for testing of nanotechnology in meds. Especially with the bilingual forms of medication such as suboxone that melt into the tissues under the tongue and take it straight to the blood stream w/o going intravenous. The crisis provides countless numbers of test subjects that can either take these or risk death by Fentanyl tainted heroin, or untainted heroin for that matter.

Thats probably how they will introduce this, medication! Thats why we need to avoid taking traditional medicine (unless in extreme circumstances if absolutely needed for life/death situations)! Luckily I have some old pain pills backed up, but I won't take them unless I absolutely 100% need them (like if I were to get shot in a standoff, or get injured from a drunken fit).

But be careful what you get, how you get it, and do not use anything you do not need. Thats one major way you could avoid all this nano-spy crap!

Someone is trying to slide this.

Great. The buzzing sound from my computer just started up again, they're in my fucking computer again!

No wonder the glowing shills on this board always used to say "take your meds!" Its a form of subversive conditioning!

No way will I put any of this shit into my body, they can fuck off!

It's not a choice. It comes as herpes. You have to fight or you're dead.

This story is bs. Period.

ata boy/killcen/

go the full loony route

the feds might go easier on you

It’s a battke of the mind. Just as this post is yet another mind game. They want us to believe that they are more powerful than they actually are. A lot of games of spook going on. If they target on person, sure, they can be successful. Where they are fucking up is in targeting millions of the most intelligent God loving hunan beings on this planet. We’ll take casualties, that’s to be expected, but it is laughable that they really think they can win against us and then take God on after. This has to be dawning on them at this point.

I was told 2045 is when this technology is good enough to give your body up for. This is not 2045.
Let the sheep lobotomise themselves with this, stick around for the transferrance of your conciousness into a robololi killbot.

To be honest, reading books is still where it's at so I'm with you on this user.

there will be no choice, slave.
every newborn will receive one, every adult will receive one or be marked as a thought criminal.

reading books clearly hasn't helped with your english.

Attached: JoeVsVolcano.gif (400x225, 671.64K)

Why insert devices into the brain to read and write to neuronal processes when progress is being made on doing it without them?

Take your meds Zig Forums nanotech is still WAY WAY off. And you know it's true because that piece of shit senator mccain died of brain cancer. The first thing nanotech will be used for is helping billionaires live 1000 years. So until you see politicians living into their mid 150s you should chill out dorks.

youtu.be/KgZb4Aq0mo8

reuters.com/article/us-science-robomouse/obamas-brain-initiative-yields-first-study-results-idUSKBN0NL23R20150430

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/04/02/fact-sheet-brain-initiative

They are doing the research publicly using public funds. Why would anyone think it's conspiracy theory at this point?

graphene-info.com/graphene-and-mos2-used-create-novel-artificial-retina

pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acsnano.7b02182

bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcsbi/index.html
The bioethics commission stopped updating their website this year. (was started by George Bush in 2009 apparently. Maybe it was one of his last actions before leaving office?) Obama is credited in other sources and he apparently approved the funding for the brain initiative and the bioethics commission at the same time to discuss potential issues with ethical abuse of the new technology and discoveries. It's a shame the bioethics commission didn't even survive the first round of funding.

Attached: nolongerupdated.png (818x143, 13.58K)

can one of you assholes post that webm of a mind waking up in an OS? It was called lifeOS with fucking options and all. like an fps game but it was just a black screen with options. that fucking video got memoryholed so quickly

OP has an alcohol/neuronal interface problem

They're already spreading it around in the form of invasive fungi that logically respond to GPS and GHz frequencies.

Yes you will. They already own your body. The only people who will resist are the actual anarchists, but they will simply be killed by the states literal lobotomized slaves.

See you in 50 years when the first human trial fails and this "futurist" garbage goes out of style

Just like Google's ethics committee that fell apart before their second week because liberals would rather have no ethical standards of it means having to listen to someone who disagrees with you.

what about vaccinations?

they actually grade people on how fucked up they are. they call trusting people "useless eaters"

My fear is they'll start spraying this all over via chemtrails!

scumbagwatch.com

Attached: we were warned.jpg (3200x1800, 874.26K)

This is pure fantasy. There is no “we,” and you’ll never be in a position to shrug your shoulders and meh over loss of human life.

The problem is they're programming the useless eaters in the first place.

If this becomes mandatory to hell with them and their laws. I could always go off-grid and homestead or move elsewhere around the world. I'm sure not all countries will adopt this (or could afford adopting this). Fuck, if it was between THIS and the squalor called Mexico I'd head to the border myself with a sombrero and dark facepaint on!

Thank you for the compliment. The mindless masses calling me insults really does not matter much, because they'll take anything up their ass and they enjoy it too. All I did was post a MAINSTREAM NEWS ARTICLE about it. They're the ones saying this, not me!

Won't be putting this shit into my body, ever. Fuck them.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bumping total news

bump 4

bump 11

bump 19

bump 26

bump 34

bump 43

Wow, now this is news!

Hopefully these things won't work without some kind of need to install a wifi chip on you, because I won't be voluntarily taking any of this. They'll likely end up spraying these along with their piezoelectric crystals within the chemtrails. Or maybe this "new" technology is piezoelectric non-particles? Don't know but I'm going to need a bigger tin foil hat. What can we do to stop this?

in order for these things to work at scale they need to be in proximity to you. so keep a look out for CCTV cameras and streetlights hanging lower than they normally would etc The way you recognize this is things in your personal space that really shouldn't be going online.
electric toothbrushes with bluetooth for instance are a great potentiual way to fuck with a potential subject. women will be the first to get affected by this stuff due to their innocent and trusting nature. Let's be honest, if it wasn't for women on social media 99% of men wouldn't even be on it.

Well I already avoid all "smart" and IoT (internet of shit) crap Big Tech shills. Matter of fact I don't even use WiFi, everything I use is wired. I'm known as the paranoid kook of the board. However I don't know everything about this nano tech crap. Are you saying that nano tech will rely on 5G and "smart" IoT appliances to spy on consumers, and if they simply refuse that stuff it won't work properly?

basically yes, without 5G and iot things don't work properly.

Wireless electricity is around the corner, and the governments of the world are very nervous, that is why there's a desperate insane last ditch rush to implant this control tech (5G nanovaccines iot etc).
wireless flat rate electricity is a very disruptive technology and governments want to make sure everyone is connected to a central server before it gets released, so it can't be used for "evil" (i.e. against them)

Well we can stay clear and boycott the "smart" IoT crap, but the 5G will be much more difficult to avoid for most people. I actually moved my whole room down to my basement over this a month ago, so hopefully IF they start installing 5G in my area I'll have some shelter from all the radiation and frequencies it blasts out. Don't know for sure how good that will do me, but I think staying underground much of the time will help me avoid some of it.

Then what are we all doing here?

5G is phased array it is used in the military for hardened targets. being underground may make you feel better but it would not save your life if an enemy gained access to the 5G infrastructure and decided to use it to kill off the native population. This is the insanity of 5G those in power may not be planning to kill people with it, but the fact that it is technically possible means that in the event of a cyber attack vast swathes of a target country could be depopulated very cheaply. Any nation manufacturing this technology would have an advantage by hiding backdoors all over the place and could blackmail any users of said tech.
Israel is not allowing 5G precisely because they have a very strong desire to stay alive and are surrounded by enemies.

Well for ONCE I agree with Israel on this issue, we need to block the enrollment of this as well. Utter insanity that our government would allow such dangerous vulnerabilities to roll out against our will, which has potential to destroy us all. People often wonder why I rant against the government so much….. WELL!!! Because clearly they don't use any common fucking sense anymore, do they!?

tbh if people don't protest and physically disable these weapons systems, i hope the military steps in sooner rather than later to take over and put an end to this madness.

Get a few stacks of backup components. Games you enjoy a large back catalog. Prepare for the end of the world with your vidya and waifus.

You'd just end up dying from cancer and/or lack of basic necessities to live off of while playing video games.

And what are waifus? You mean waffles?

I don't know bad it will have to get before they actually decided to create a coup against the corrupt government, but typically it has to get preeeeeetty damn bad before something that drastic ever happens. Maybe if a few million start dropping dead within a couple years and people are protesting the shit out of the government is MIGHT happen someday.

The best bet is to class-action lawsuit the shit out of the companies installing it and officials who are allowing it.

bump 67

anti-slide 4

WOW. I see logical comments were REMOVED from this thread! WHY would that be!?

They're destroying humanity.

bumping real news

anti-slide