HaHaHa Notre Dame Cathedral Goes Up In Flames!! LOL

PARIS — The iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris caught fire Monday, police said.

“Notre Dame Fire in progress,” police said on Twitter. “Avoid the area and facilitate the passage of emergency vehicles and intervention of the @prefpolice.”

Images showed a large plume of smoke billowing near its spire.

A man who has been arrested following fires at three historically black churches is the son of a sheriff’s deputy who authorities believe may have been influenced by “black metal music”.

Governor Jon Bel Edwards announced that 21-year-old Holden Matthews had been arrested in connection to those fires, which impacted three churches over a ten day period.

The medieval cathedral was completed in the 13th Century and today, with its towers, spire, flying buttresses and stained glass, is considered a feat of architecture as much as a religious symbol.

It is one of Paris’ most popular attractions, drawing an estimated 13 million visitors a year.

4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
St. John the Evangelist Lenten All-You-Can-Eat Fish Fry
Join us for the Best Catholic Fish Fry in Greenfield 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. All You Can Eat! Baked or Fried Cod, French Fries or Parsley Potatoes Coleslaw, Rye Bread, Dessert, Coffee or Milk Take Outs Available Adults $10 Children (3-10 years) $5 Children Under 3 Free All Major Credit Cards Accepted

In a related story, there's no such thing as 'god', and Jesus never existed.

wreg.com/2019/04/15/the-famed-notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-is-on-fire/

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-02.28.08.jpg (576x324, 31.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/poland-priests-books-4570737-Apr2019/
cbc.ca/news/world/notre-dame-paris-fire-1.5098604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol he escaped police custody and has fled to Paris

imb4:

Attached: adios me amigos chupa me verga y culo.jpg (1301x561, 122.28K)

Attached: 735d9f34cacb3af743028e4ea51a28ecd6f9a55ce5a24fb939f07ab3f1ab1bdd.png (1093x570, 535.7K)

CATHOLIC PRIESTS IN a Polish city burned a number of books they claim are sacrilegious over the weekend, including some from the popular Harry Potter and Twilight series.

In a Facebook post showing photographs of the public book burning, priests in the city of Koszalin quoted Old Testament passages. They urged believers to destroy the enemies of God, telling them to “burn their idols in the fire”.

thejournal.ie/poland-priests-books-4570737-Apr2019/

|
|>
|
|

==THIS IS BULLSHIT !!!=
The Church Fish Fry is NOT a 'Church Fish Bake', it's a 'Church Fish FRY', meaning there should only be Fried Cod, not Baked Cod, and since we're on the subject, I think they should serve French Fries AND Parsley Potatoes, not French Fries OR Parsley Potatoes…

THAT'S SOME BULL-FUCKING-SHIT, man !!

Fuck Jesus

Jesus was a douchebag

How is a culturally significant building burning something to laugh at? It's like you don't understand what history and culture is all about- oh wait, this site is full of americans, isn't it? Nevermind.

History and Culture: FUCK THEM

fuck Catholicism, and fuck Christianity

The loss of an 850 year old architecturally significant building filled with one of a kind art works is a huge loss, no matter what you may think of the catholic church.

Just edgy kids who think that acting like sociopaths with the giggles makes them look cool. protip kids, it's old as shit and it doesn't

Any word on whether the fire has gotten into the vaults yet?

Fuck the architecture and fuck the artwork

I couldn't give any less of a flying fuck

So you're telling us that you're less than a man and entirely beneath pity?

the treasure and artwork are safe

but the frame made by 900year old wood all burned up.
same for est west and south the Stained glass

Attached: 300px-Chartres_-_cathédrale_-_rosace_nord.jpg (300x415, 61.84K)

Attached: 1555366893-d4oiekyxkaauy4y.jpg (900x1200, 184.39K)

OP is a mudslime or a kike.

Attached: 1555367372-d4odbbsx4ae8mc9.jpg (1199x800, 118.99K)

but yea the fire was intense

Attached: D4OFOKMWkAEEHsz.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 97.99K)

I imagine that there's not going to be much left above ground by sunrise. If they rebuild it as anything less than a 1:1 copy of the original (or if they don't rebuild it) then I think it's time for French Revolution 2.0

lol @ the 'treasure' and artwork are safe.

nope. the entire contents of the building were gutted and destroyed

officials say it was 'not a total loss'….
because a small section of the exterior shell was saved… But everything on the inside was completely incinerated…

In other words, it was a total loss'

lol !!

where are your proof faggot?
Do not speak if you are just assuming stuff out of your ass.
The fire destroyed the roof and it's frame. the heat blew up the Stained glass.

the interior (apart from the part that collapsed) is still ok. (here is a pic from when the fire was still on)

Attached: 1555368416-2019-04-16-00-45-45.png (1147x887, 1.21M)

Spring Cleaning

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-07.10.52.jpg (300x415, 42.1K)

here 'are' my proof

the entire inside of the cathedral is cinders now

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-07.26.15.jpg (300x415, 34.58K)

The vault is gone, the stained glass is gone, the relics are gone…

but the funniest part of all : the crown of thorns is gone

HILARIOUS IRONY :
the fire was started by the crew who had been
hired to restore the shithole

This idiotic display was purported to have been the 'crown of thorns worn by jesus', according to the Notre Dame Cathedral…..

typical christian behavior : LYING

there never was a 'jesus', so how could this be real?

it's all bullshit

Attached: thorns2.jpg (592x394, 156.79K)

'restorations' and Jesus don't go very well together

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 58.83K)

who cares child

ita an historic building

you think that your smart, because you're an atheist?

You are quite a stupid person

I know a guy with an IQ of 90 who is an athiest

quite an ignorant person

you make me almost want to turn religous

Atheists can’t understand the CTMU, much less debate it.

What's inside the cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
Emanuella Grinberg-Profile-Image1

l
(CNN)The cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris is home to numerous artifacts, works of art and religious relics that each tell a story.
As a devastating fire tore through the cathedral on Monday, toppling its spire, many feared the items – collected over the centuries – might be lost.
Fire at Notre Dame cathedral
Here's an overview of some of the revered Gothic cathedral's most noteworthy features.
• The Great Organ has been replaced and updated several times throughout history. The position of titular organist, or head organist, carries great prestige in France and around the world.

The master organ is used for public services
The master organ is used for public services
• The Rose Windows are a trio of immense round windows over the cathedral's three main portals.
A view of the middle-age stained glass on the northern side of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
A view of the middle-age stained glass on the northern side of the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
• Numerous sculptures, statues and paintings inside the cathedral depict Biblical scenes and saints.
One series of 76 paintings, each nearly four meters tall, commemorates the New Testament's Acts of the Apostles, including the crucifixion of St. Peter and the conversion of St. Paul. The works were completed between 1630 and 1707 by the members or associates of the Royal Academy of Painting and Sculpture.
Another painting is from a series by Jean Jouvenet depicting the life of the Virgin Mary. All six from the series used to be in the cathedral. They were moved to the Louvre in the 1860s, and only "The Visitation" was returned to Notre Dame.
• The twin bell towers, first constructed in the 13th century, were the tallest structures in Paris until the completion of the Eiffel Tower in the late 19th century.
The twin bell towers of Notre Dame Cathedral.

• The cathedral's main bell, Emanuelle, has marked significant moments in French history, such as the end of World War II, as well as holidays and special occasions.

i detect 'i was a teenage atheist'

edgy

Attached: tips.jpg (353x334, 18.18K)

Macron said a national fundraising campaign to restore Notre Dame would be launched Tuesday and he called on the world's "greatest talents" to help.

"Let's be proud, because we built this cathedral more than 800 years ago. We've built it and, throughout the centuries, let it grow and improved it, so I solemnly say tonight: we will rebuild it together," he said.

The French leader credited the "courage" and "great professionalism" of firefighters with sparing Notre Dame's facade and two landmark towers from being destroyed.

However, Gallet said two-thirds of Notre-Dame's roofing "has been ravaged." One firefighter was injured, he said.
A portion of Paris's Notre-Dame Cathedral, as damage from the blaze progressed. (Getty Images)

Gallet said fire crews will keep working overnight to cool down the structure.

Junior Interior Minister Laurent Nunez said late Monday that authorities remain "prudent" but are "much more optimistic" than earlier in the night.

The mayor of Paris said the neighbourhood closest to Notre-Dame Cathedral has been evacuated.

Mayor Anne Hildago said the significant collection of art work and holy objects kept inside the church has been recovered.

cbc.ca/news/world/notre-dame-paris-fire-1.5098604

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-07.59.24.jpg (982x1455, 189.66K)

barring any heat stress in the stone walls from the heating and cooling process during the fire fighting, most of it aside from the roof structure which was wood, should survive fairly well. Fires from negligence and lighting were not uncommon and the buttress walls were designed to stay. Some of the stone ceiling barrel vaults will probably come down. still an expensive caulk and touch up job.

I'm amazed you could spell 'IQ' correctly

nope … the stonework shattered

HAHA
OH!
Wook!
The pyramid fell down
religion is fake
Worshiping RA is fake
That'd teech em!

What an ignorant ngger

What if God favors an atheist? Maybe He doesn’t like the institutionalization of axiomatic systems. Maybe He’s a changeling.

What a fukin looser
You take yor time to point out my granma errers and i dont give a site

my quick typing heer dont meen shite aboot my IQ

Low IQ troll

U got my meaning even tho your not to btite

is that you Andy, or the queer who emulates you?

If it's Andy, your(you're) stoopider than I thought

I always assumed that you were at least slightly above avg intelligence

But If you're the creator of this rthread, yor a fucking stupid person

Equating the destruction of an historic artifact with the superstitious belief that led to the creation of said artifact

Fucking pathetic ideation

are you serious? one of the pyramids fell down?

A W E S O M E

who's ra?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

ancient Egyptian deity of the sun. By the Fifth Dynasty in the 25th and 24th centuries BC, he had become one of the most important gods in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun. Ra was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the Earth, and the underworld.[3]

I worship Ra

I'm one of those cattle believers

Attached: Capture.JPG (473x213, 36.38K)

ahhhhh…..

I see………..

but I'm still confused

are Egyptians kinda like people from Egypt ?

hahahahaha get roasted you christcocks
ysmoni nstchfa

Yeah we know. Because you're an american. Culture is beyond you. Just a bunch of inbred rednecks. And those that aren't rednecks aren't much better. I wish russia and china would just nuke the entire lot of them.
nuke america - and nothing of value, or culture, was lost

Side point, since it's come up in this thread. I hate religious zealots. The ones that come to your door trying to sell you religions, or pass you pamphlets. Hate that thing. I already have a religion, thank you. But you know who I hate MORE? Atheists! They are even more rabid than the worst religious zealot and sadder, because their whole existence is them being pissed off that someone ELSE believes in something. Their lives revolve around what someone else thinks. Its sad. A religious person may attempt to convert you, you say no thanks and they move on, but an atheist will argue until they're blue in the face and won't accept no for an answer. The dumbest, most unambitious people I know are atheists, and I do my best to stay away from them, because you could be talking about something completely unrelated, like say, star wars, and they'll immediately go on a rant "I believe in midichlorians before I believe in jesus!" and everyone just rolls their eyes - here we go again!

what is a zelot?

hahahahahahaha!!! classic!!!
so, in other words, you have no idea wtf you're talking about?….. good work……

(atheists don't give a fuck what you believe in)

you actually think that you and your stupid belief systems are THAT important ? hahahahahahaha

yeah what is Zealot?

well you seem to care enough to talk shit about the church and fuck with people over it. fucking fat ass faggot.

what's a pamplet?

what's a Egyptians?

I'm still waiting for her to tell me what zealet is

what's a black metal? iron?

ITT: edgy try hard teens, kikes, and bait.

Attached: fe3a15db72ca40137060202c4546abdb99b1be92abc95f74f369901f8165a9a8.png (500x501, 65.54K)

HELLFIRE

that was one beautiful piece of architecture. It was probably some worthless fucking infidel screaming refugee. Even if they’re saying it wasn’t, it was.

I wonder if the hunchback was one of the casualties.

nope…. the fire started from one of the scaffolds being used by workers that were restoring the old crumbling piece of shit

get off the internet the Americans developed for your fucking ass

Well they’ve started so many fires and murdered so many people there it was only a matter of time. I bet the extremists are mad they couldn’t get to it first. Isis or some other terrorist group will still probably claim it.

April 15, 2019, 5:19 PM EDT / Updated April 15, 2019, 6:42 PM EDT
By Janelle Griffith

The cause of the massive blaze that engulfed the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is under investigation, authorities said Monday as firefighters continued to work to save the world-famous landmark.

But some experts said the extensive renovations going on at the historic building could have contributed to the fire.

There is a history of churches, synagogues and temples going up in flames while under repair, said Glenn Corbett, an associate professor of fire science at John Jay College in New York.

Notre Dame, which was built in the 12th and 13th centuries, has a wooden roof.
The 850 year history that went up in flames in the Notre Dame fire

"If there is a most vulnerable time for a church, it is when it is under construction because we get people who are using torches or welding or cutting, that are of course sources of ignition, to set the wood roof structure on fire," Corbett said, noting that the interior of the Paris cathedral was covered in scaffolding when the fire began at about 6:50 p.m. local time Monday, near the start of Holy Week.

Basically this.
As much as I would feel bad that a mooslime torched the joint, I don't have any sympathy for them because
1. christians as a whole have caused mass death and destruction and are solely responsible for the dark ages and were the ones who enslaved and tortured European pagans to death for refusing to convert to (((cuckstianity)))
and
2. because those filthy niggers cucks invited in their mortal enemy to show the world how "tolerant" they are.
They have dug a mighty hole for themselves, now it is filling with shit and they can't escape, they are going to drown in fecal matter and they will deserve every second of it.

fuck christianity

fuck ALL religions

I agree………………………………………………..
plus, the French don't even bathe

FUCK YOU!

every night i pray to god so he would give Jhonny Neptune a painful death worthy of the vermin that are heroin addicts.

Jim should die a painful death for not letting me post smug JN images from Tor here.

It’s all fear mongering and brainwashing

enjoying all the internet freedom in Euroshit?…oh wait that's right

Typical burgerkike

Yeah no shit. What a fucking clown. He should go figure out how to brush and straighten his teeth also.

i don't have anything to fear right now, our internet hasn't been cucked completely yet. yours is fucked. btw how is all the cultural enrichment working out?

We’re basically fucked.

egg lee
zack

and they couldn't make it even vaguely believable

I would say is pretty good compared to the hordes of spics flooding into your mutt territory on a daily basis.
I hear that your wall is holding up as expected and another payment went to Israel from your part so they could reinforce their own wall. MIGA eh?

Attached: 63a5a5a410da9105ce8a1c6ac5fe4d9a41e9ee44630a986abe2895cbc5e23134.png (375x523, 151.75K)

We had about 100,000 aliens caught last month crossing our border. We need to form a line with our troops and start eviscerating the ones that don’t turn around.

It caught fire? I thought cathedrals were made of stone?

news flash :

sports arenas seat more people than the number of illegal immigrants that come here per year.

we can easily absorb 100 times more of them
without ever even noticing

sorry, douchébaggot

you believe Killcen's bullshit too easily

can't very well make a stone ceiling of that magnitude when taking into account when it was first constructed.

lol @ you exaggerating
there were less than 10,000 in March 2019

Oh yeah doing real good with those acid attacks, knife attacks, trucks of peace, and rape hordes. sounds like you're doing just fine, nothing to see here goyim

HERE'S THE FUNNIEST PART :

the people who are so adamant and angry about illegal immigrants coming across our border have never actually dealt with an illegal immigrants in their lives

Ooops a typo

immigrant*

not immigrants*

go shoot up another middle school you burgernigger, afterwards maybe the ridiculous medicall bills placed upon the parents of those kids will be motivation enough to toil for life for your jewish masters, if not you can always consume heroin that your zogbots keep producing on far away lands.

Is this the derailment of all things British thread? Trying out a new OS and just want to come in here and enjoy a bit of annoying Tor posting. Maybe a little spam posting script would help get Jim loving me again? He'll just cut off Tor posting again though, so I'll try to be semi-good. But maybe some poetry wouldn't hurt, right?

Cathedral In The Thrashing Rain - Poem by KotaroTakamura

(O mata fukitsunoru ame kaze.)
O another deluge of wind and rain.
Collar turned up, getting drenched in this splashing rain,
and looking up at you – it's me, …
it's that Japanese.
This morning
about daybreak the storm suddenly went violent, terrible,
and now is blowing through Paris from one end to the other.
I have yet to know the directions of this land.
(O mata fukitsunoru ame kaze.)
I don't even know which way this storm is facing. …
Only because even today I wanted to stand here
and look up at you, Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris,
I came, getting drenched,
only because I wanted to touch you,
only because I wanted to kiss your skin, the stone, unknown to anyone.
Though it's already time for morning coffee,
a little while ago I looked from the Pont-Neuf,
the boats on the Seine were still tied up to the banks, like puppies.
The leaves of the gentle plane trees shining in their autumn colors on the banks
are like flocks of buntings chased by hawks. …
The chestnut trees behind you,
each time their heads … get mussed up,
starling-colored leaves dance up into the sky. …
All the square is like a pattern,
filled with flowing silver water, and isles of golden-brown burnt-brown leaves.
Then there's the noise of the downpour resounding in my pores.
It's the noise of something roaring, grinding. …
With golden plane tree leaves falling all over my coat,
I'm standing in it.
Storms are like this in my country, Japan, too.
Only, we don't see you soaring.
O Nootorudamu, Nootorudamu …
O Notre-Dame, Notre-Dame,
rock-like, mountain-like, eagle-like, crouching-lion-like cathedral,
reef sunk in vast air,
square pillar of Paris,
sealed by blinding splatters of rain, …
O soaring in front, Notre-Dame de Paris,
it's me, …
it's that Japanese.
My heart trembles now that I see you.
Looking at your form like a tragedy,
a young man from a far distant country is moved.

O another deluge of wind and rain. …
Only the gargoyles …
raise their paws, crane their necks,
bare their teeth, blow out burning fountains of breath. …
O nanto iu ame kaze no shuuchuu.
O what a concentration of wind and rain. …
How is the rooster at the top of the tall slender steeple doing? …
O mata fukitsunoru ame kaze.
Sono naka de hasseikikan omomi ni gasshiri to tatsu katedoraru …
A cathedral standing in it
solid with the weight of eight centuries,
a mass of millions of stones piled and carved by believers of old.
A great scaffold for truth, sincerity, eternity.
You stand wordless. …
You know the strength of nature's force …
O cathedral in the thrashing rain …
… wind and rain that took a breath and has driven itself harder,
all the instruments of the heavens gone berserk,
the dance swirls around …
O cathedral, …
you who watch motionless the houses of Paris suffering the storm,
please do not think me rude,
who, hands on your cornerstone,
has his hot cheek pressed on your skin,
it's me, the drunken one.
It's that Japanese.

KotaroTakamura

that's a weird poem. it doesn't even rhyme

If you could see what I have seen, maybe you’d understand,

It takes a special kind of person, who opts to make a stand.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d have a ringside seat to life,

It is not always full of sugar and roses, often there is strife.

If you could see what I have seen, the holidays aren’t always merry,

We labor day in and day out, always to protect your family.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand the cost,

That consumes a loving mother, when her 2 year old is lost.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand their pain,

When you tell his parents in the middle of the night that his death was not in vain.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand the grief,

The entire family suffers from what he injects underneath.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d opt to go in,

Because you know that someone is trapped from within.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d know a family’s care,

Reading the last message on her cell phone, knowing she is not there.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d recognize it in her eyes,

When that child speaks, you’re the only one not surprised.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d chase him near and far,

For what he did to that little boy, left a huge emotional scar.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand the truth,

The media paints a picture that is erroneous and uncouth.

If you could see what I have seen, you might choose other work,

Because you’d feel that this one takes much more than it is worth.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d experience the uncertainty,

While my family waits to hear from me, knowing it’s often dirty.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d help to lead the way,

Hoping to ensure that everyone goes home that day.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d know there are miracles all around,

And realize your daily sacrifice, helps communities abound.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand his will,

When a 9 year old loses his father, the impact is forever still.

If you could see what I have seen, the stories are all true,

But the scars are not always visible, not even to you.

If you could see what I have seen, you’d understand what I do,

It’s not in vain, the reason is simple; I do it all for you.

Fuck Humanism.

who is Tor?

Fuck Ramen Noodles

Jillian moved in today

Ignorance confessed. What now?

nah, I'll just sit here comfortably not worrying about the thought police or the Orwellian hell that Europe has become. hey i think i hear a muslim "enrichment" group banging on your door

Attached: hurrr.png (202x224, 68.36K)

One of the workmen,Muhamed M. Mumahumed said,"It was an act of god!"

Mr Mumahumed reidiorated(sac)"That old stone went up like camel dung!"