BRAVO PATRIOTS! Over 300 Illegal Aliens Stopped by Armed Citizen Militia in New Mexico

Hundreds of illegal aliens attempting to cross into the United States were apprehended by a small militia called “United Constitutional Patriots” (UCP) Tuesday night near Sunland Park, New Mexico.

The militia, comprised of veterans and former cops, turned over the large group over to Border Patrol for deportation.

Infowars.com reports:
infowars.com/border-crisis-caught-on-video-300-illegals-stopped-by-armed-militia/

A member of UCP who livestreamed the encounter can be heard saying, “Lots of coughing. Lots of men with little children. We need the wall folks, please share this. Lots and lots of coughing folks. This is what’s coming across our border. How bad does it get before we actually build the wall?”

Another militia member, Jim Benvie, also streamed on Facebook as they waited for Border Patrol to arrive and apprehend the illegal immigrants.

“I literally walked out and I looked, and all I saw was hundreds of people coming at us,” Benvie said.

Posted by Jim Benvie on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

“We’re just Americans,” Benvie told Daily Mail. “We’re veterans, we’re ex-law enforcement, we’re people that care about our national security. We’re people that care about our strained Border Patrol.”

While Border Patrol allegedly said it does not condone UCP’s actions, group leader John Horton told Newsweek, “We have a good work rapport with them. Our goal was to be here until we’re not needed. And when we’re not needed is when that wall is up.”

This is merely the latest example of the escalating crisis at the southern border, as just today President Trump asked Democrats in Congress to “return from their vacations and change the immigration laws,” and Yuma, Arizona declared a state of emergency over the surge of illegal immigrants.

archive.fo/Yy7Pp
newspunch.com/300-illegal-aliens-stopped-armed-citizen-militia-new-mexico/

Attached: Over 300 Illegal Aliens Stopped by Armed Citizen Militia in New Mexico.jpg (476x248, 16.48K)

I'm glad there are American citizens who are doing something to prevent this crisis at our borders. If I wasn't so old and lived near the border I'd likely want to join them in their efforts to defend America. Although I'm not a veteran, so I might be disqualified for that reason alone. If there are two things that could save this country from total free fall into third world tyranny its patriotic military members and good cops who will abide by the oath to serve and protect. As with the many Sheriffs these days who are refusing to go along and enforce the "red flag" gun grab laws. The last line of defense is the armed citizenry and they decide the fate of the nation with their decisions. That makes or breaks it as far as I'm concerned.

And I do expect to be slandered for posting this REAL NEWS too! I don't see anyone else contributing much to this board the way I have! So think before you start bitching at me!

These men did a Good! job.

Who is going to give these guys applaud for their great work? I will! They are putting their lives on the line to defend this nation.

This! These men deserve medals

Good! news bumparoo!

Nice

Attached: fec.jpg (289x292, 13.15K)

Attached: 957651083507646464.jpg (627x1024, 141.46K)

Now you understand, paramilitary groups are the only solution to the growing spic problem.

Bravo Citizen Militia!

Well before you go that route do understand something: the ONLY reason these militias are allowed to be at the border is because they are helping Border Patrol and the police. If you went out there and started handcuffing, jailing or harming these invaders without government consent then you'd likely end up the same way. Believe me, they had permission from the proper authorities to do this.

AND the reason this militia got permission was likely because many of them are former cops with good connections.

How do i join? Is it easy like jidf?

Boomerwaffen division activated

Don't misunderstand me, what they did is great. I support them 100% …. however…. the fact is they had permission from the federal government, and the reason they were allowed to do this was because many of these guys were former cops with good connections. Its great to see some Americans taking a stand though, even if they have to work within legal bounds to do it.

anti-slide

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bumping recent news

bump 5

bump 12

bump 20

bump 27

bump 35

bump 47

Well, there goes over 300 votes for communists.

Amen!

Because women seek attention and that's where they think they'll find attention.

bravo men

Can’t wait til one of those kooks starts a firefight with border patrol and they do a live fire re-enactment of the Alamo while the Mexicans slip thru in the chaos.

Unlikely to happen, they don't go around shooting anyone. They simply catch the invaders and hand them over to border patrol.

And if you support the invasion of the US, you're a traitor. We have way too many already, and they're leeching off welfare and the others are taking jobs away from natural born citizens.

Attached: 2351.jpg (769x960, 92.75K)

news is BACK!