Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails

>>>/related/17

Researchers from the University of New Hampshire conducted a study to document declines in about 100 wild bee species critical to pollinating crops throughout New England. What they discovered, according to the study, was a collapse in the wild bee population across the state, reported AP.

Researchers analyzed 119 species in the state from a museum collection at the college dating back more than a century. Sandra Rehan and Minna Mathiasson published the study in the peer-reviewed journal called Insect and Conservation Diversity this month. They concluded 14 species found across New England were on the decline by as much as 90%. Several of the species include leafcutter and mining bees.

"We know that wild bees are greatly at risk and not doing well worldwide," Rehan, assistant professor of biological sciences and the senior author on the study, said in a prepared statement. "This status assessment of wild bees shines a light on the exact species in decline, besides the well-documented bumblebees. Because these species are major players in crop pollination, it raises concerns about compromising the production of key crops and the food supply in general."

Wild bee populations across the world are in decline, and scientists have blamed a wide range of factors including insecticides, herbicides [like glyphosate !?], parasites, disease, and [geo-engineering]. Bees are crucial for pollination, and about one-third of the human diet derives from plants that are directly pollinated by bees.

Greg Burtt, founder of Burtt’s Apple Orchard in Cabot, Vermont, told the AP that his farm relies heavily on wild bees for crop production.

"Making sure that pollinators in the area are healthy and doing well is definitely something we’re concerned about," Burtt said.

Jeff Lozier, a bee expert from the University of Alabama who didn't participate in the study, said the results are a critical step in expanding research into lesser-known species of bees. He cautioned that the study relied upon bees in a museum that were not collected "for the purpose of large scale population surveys."

"The most important use of the data in my view is in providing a baseline set of hypotheses for groups of species that are potentially declining or stable across a much greater set of species than is usually examined, which can then be investigated in more detail to determine why they may be changing," Lozier said in an email interview. "This study doesn’t really determine the why quite yet, but gives us a reference point for further study."

We all know very well about the negative effects of chemtrails our despotic treasonous governments are viciously spraying against the population:
web.archive.org/web/20190420120715/https://newspunch.com/top-scientist-confirms-aluminium-poisoning-via-chemtrails-is-real/

web.archive.org/web/20190420115551/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/wild-bee-populations-new-england-collapse-90-study-warns

Attached: Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90percent In New England.jpg (382x498, 75.31K)

inb4 "you don't care"

Your food supply relies on bees. No bees? Plant life everywhere will start to die off killing the whole chain supply.

You were warned but you all don't care, do you? Enjoy death, courtesy of the Agenda 21 despots!

chemtrails are totally unnecessary there is technology that makes them obsolete. there are other ways to detect and locate enemy cruise missiles and unknown objects than filling the air with nanometals. talk about low tech.

Right. The question is WHY are they still spraying them? I truly believe there is something very sinister going on that all leads back to UN Agenda 21. They openly said many times before they intend to depopulate the planet, and want to re-locate everyone into mega cities. How would you go about something like that if its too radical? Well…. geo-engineering could wreck a lot of rural land ("bomb cyclones"), flood out farmers crops, poison the rural wildlife and bee colonies, slowly kill of human and animal populations…. in a few decades, maybe no one will be able to live in rural areas without risking high contamination!?

He only says that just to push your buttons, because it works. Like the "reported" thing. And as long as no crabs were harmed, I see no problems. You make yourself too easy of a target, being so emotionally attached to these articles – these articles that no one takes seriously because you start out talking about facts and science, then always end up with wild conjectures and your theories being the now "proven" facts. It makes everybody want to drive a fucking chemtrail right through your little unprotectable domicile, tarnishing every toaster, firearm and piece of silver not nailed down or screwed in with 3 1/2 inch woodscrews and whisking them away in a miasmic cloud of toxic glyphosate and 5G. Try to get outside and have some fun today. I think the boron is getting to you down in that basement. I'm going for a ride this morning because I, for one..
DO NOT CARE.
and not a single fuck was given that day.
with the exception of the fucks I'll be giving my consort down by the river this morning, while you whine about chemtrails.
btw, the world's most premier bee expert is a good friend of mine. There are things being worked on. Can't talk about them here. Huge corporate interests will try to get involved and take over, which always spells trouble for the rest of us; but suffice it to say that for every doom and gloom perspective there is a perspective offering hope and solutions. I hope you can someday find the wherewithall to change your perspective. You will find the world changes with your perspective of it. You are, after all, the creator of your own reality. Act like it. Accept responsibility. The 'problems' are not 'out there'.
There IS No "Out There."
All is Within.
You can change that, can't you?
Even if I'm wrong, it wouldn't hurt to give it a whirl, right?
Or maybe when it comes to changing the world "out there" you care, but any changes within… You just "don't care".
Prove me wrong.
pic unrelated. Or is it?

Attached: Dats-Some-Funny-Shit.jpg (600x426, 39.68K)

I think you meant 3 1/2 inch stainless steel screws, and those are good enough to fortify long strike plates to your door jamb for the deadbolt locks, making it much much more difficult to bust through the door jamb. Adding a couple of those w/ drill resistant deadbolts will do wonders for door re-enforcement, and adding a katy bar can make that batter ram proof.

Hey, I try to offer what tips I can. I can't find solutions for everything though!

Those Bees are too wild

Kind of like this Wild Rice

lol I got four or five REALLY good laughs out of that

You guys think too much of me, thats why. All I'm here for is to post REAL news, REAL as in REALITY, whats actually going on in the world. You can make of it what you want, or ignore it, but it won't change any of the facts.

ture news

legit news bump

I'm waiting to see the part of the bee study that says high levels of aluminum were found in bee tissue compared to 100 yrs ago. Even then a proper experiment would need to be done to verify it was a main cause.

You can almost bet that many 'scientific' studies today are pressured to conclude certain narratives that benefit rich corporations and/or help cover-up governmental wrong doing. Case in point: the EPA 'studies' finding glyphoste safe when in fact its being banned in many other nations for causing cancer, or refer to the FDA 'studies' finding the consumption of aspartame safe for consumers (no, its very toxic), or the 'studies' back in the 60s claiming processed sugar consumption has no connection to diabetes or cancer what-so-ever…. all these 'studies' involved BRIBES!

anti-slide 6

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

inferiority should not be confused with superiority.
I know, quirk of the language, but that's how it is.