Theatrically speaking, would it be a sin to kill someone or something that’s/ who is a Bio Organic Weapon?

Theatrically speaking, would it be a sin to kill someone or something that’s/ who is a Bio Organic Weapon? residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Bio_Organic_Weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
listverse.com/2018/06/25/10-experiments-that-have-created-real-human-animal-hybrids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it wouldn't.
Please keep all stupid questions in the QTDDTOT thread

Who cares? It’s like asking if spongebob is a bad Christian; it doesn’t matter jack shit because he’s not real.

We will live in a world where monsters like in Resident evil will be real soon. Like it or not. news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

listverse.com/2018/06/25/10-experiments-that-have-created-real-human-animal-hybrids/

You realize that biological hybrids are nothing like what you see in movies and video games, right? The viruses in the RE series are just straight-up magic FFS.

(checked)
Okay, assuming that man bastardizing God's creation does get to the point of bio-weapons. It would not be a sin to annihilate the abominations. If anything it would be a sin to create such monstrosites. Just because we can play God, doesn't mean we should.

Attached: 5b5.png (716x716, 229.86K)

Implying that makes it okay

Just stop larping. Quit reading up on the lore of these fictional universes and go pray the rosary or something. Read the bible. Just cease these vain imaginings and worship God.

Jesus seemed to think it was okay to do evil to bring about good results, like breaking the Sabbath or whipping merchants. Heck, going to His passion was suicide, one of the greatest sins, but He went through with it because He knew the good it would bring.

Sorry, but your opinion is retarded.
There is literally nothing wrong with using the threat of force to drive lukewarms out of the congregation, Jesus’ miracle of healing was not a breaking of the sabbath, and the crucifixionwasnt a suicide. The Sanhedrin and Romans killed Him, He didn’t kill Himself.

No, God did """bad""" things but it was a good thing because they brought about good results. My way of thinking also solves the problem of evil without a perverted new age free will.

God literally cannot do “””bad””” things because He cannot go against His own nature. He will use bad things that WE do to bring about good, however.

Jesus made His own whip.

Nah because it wouldn't happen IRL. Be a STEM bro to know this.

Again: literally nothing wrong with threatening sinners, let alone spanking them.

Hebrews 4: 14-16
Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sinning. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

So doing bad things isn't always sinning?

He didn’t do a “bad thing”. Punishment of those who break God’s law is a good thing.

What did He do that you think was bad?

But people with more authority than Anonymous internet people always tell me that violence is always bad and always a sin.

Attached: hy978g78gg8g7.jpg (1280x720, 48.52K)

So is corporal punishment a sin?
The same God commanded certain sins to be punished with death in the Old Covenant.
And who might they be?

Parents. Teachers.

And do they convince you from the Scriptures?
What arguments do they use?

Elaborate?

They use the below a lot. What the scripture implies seems undeniable but it also contradicts with Jesus using force against the merchants.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

you could have at least called them frankensteins or something.

Do you really think God would condemn a Christian soldier for purposely landing on a grenade to save his comrades?

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who would watch your family get butchered and not attempt to stop it by any means necessary.

ITT everyone ignores the core of the OP: these fictional monstrosities are genetically-engineered human beings, does the method of their genesis render them non-human, not bearing a soul even as they bear 46 chromosomes and 100,000-odd human genes, albethey heavily manipulated?

Personally, OP, I don't see our genetics being that malleable, but if they are no one yet has a definitive answer for "what maketh human" visa vie these sorts of sciences, but in raw terms of a rampaging once-human seeking to eviscerate you … I think you're free-enough from sin in walloping it up the backside of the head. I wouldn't be running around exercising free-range carpet-bombing genocide though. They're profoundly sick humans – according to this absurdist mythology – so pen them in and look for a cure.

(pic related)
That's like a double negative, right there. Everything Bio(logical) is already organic. They're dictionary synonyms.
Well, I don't know if that's a sin, but I know it would almost be a sin to fail to kill the demon-in-flesh-suit that creates the first one of those things

I so lol'd

#wtaf
Christ did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: shrek-theatre.jpg (1000x667, 319.77K)

It's probably not spiritually healthy to treat frivolities as if they were something serious

No we won't.
That's just the sick fantasy of some deranged individuals.
We will soon bomb ourselves back to agricultural conditions.

Damn the Shrek musical costumes were great

Personally I think we are going the way of killing floor though
some kinda of bio-mechanical horror awaits

Attached: community_image_1406238575.gif (573x322, 7.73M)

Tyrants are formely human. Remember that they were made using normal people infected with the T-Virus.
It is like saying "Is it okay to kill zombies?"
I think yes, since they are souless corpses.

Are resident evil zombies undead?

They aren't real.
You
Have
To
Go
B A C K

Frankly, if God is too much of a coward to step up and take responsibility for his actions and his followers are more than happy to enable his reckless behaviour under the common argument "muh free will exonerates God", why should I, or anyone, even bother following the impotent retard?

I see now why the kikes laugh at Christianity. It's a joke religion predicated entirely behind 'Heaven on a Stick,' don't mess up or you're going to suffer for eternity! This farce is unnecessary.

I spit on god.

Really just think about it. If your son murdered his brother then of course he should be punished. But wouldn't you contemplate your failures as a father?

God isn't infallible, so why would I follow him?