Christianity is losing White followers at an alarming rate because it doesn’t condemn race mixing...

Christianity is losing White followers at an alarming rate because it doesn’t condemn race mixing. How do we convince these lost souls to come back?

Attached: B41FF912-C494-4E94-9811-CCAED2EF3A5D.jpeg (172x159, 22.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/ySh-xe26Bf4?t=389
faithandheritage.com/2015/01/kinist-orthodoxy-a-response-to-brian-schwertley-part-5/
faithandheritage.com/2011/11/the-reality-of-race/
menofthewest.net/was-jesus-a-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[-]

Attached: 3d0ea970be5021abd832bc4ecaca643cc43536fd141462cf0eb6e1f63ffb2a38.jpg (595x631, 70.01K)

More missions in Africa,india, and Asia.

It does condemn race mixing, but most contemporary Christian teachers are deceived

It condemns interfaith marriage.

Source?

THIS

Wat?

“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 23:2

“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

“For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.”
Ezra 9:2

“Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.”
Ezra 9:12

“Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?”
Nehemiah 13:27

What's your opinion of the majority of White Americans having ancestors from many European ethnic groups?

It was a bad thing. I'm one of them. I wish I was one ethnicity.

You don't need mental gymnastics for this. If you're a Christian, you'd easily know he's talking about people under the Covenant of God. Literally everything the Scriptures revolves around Covenantal Rights. Not racial rights. It just so happened to be largely racial at first because the first covenant was given to the Jews. But even then, outsiders converted. Jesus' own ancestry comes from Ruth, Tamar, and Rahab for example.. all of whom were originally Gentiles and "strange women", but converted (and therefore, no longer strange).

The warning is against marrying ungodly women.

Kind after kind.

Even European ethnicities are not ethnically homogenous, if you take the British Isles for example, there have been major migrations of Celts, Mediterraneans, Angles and Saxons, Normans(who were themselves ethnically mixed with Scandinavian and French ancestry), to the Isles. You shouldn't feel bad about not being Ethnically homogenous. You're taking the bible verses you quoted out of context.

Man was created one kind, and all are defended from one man Adam (through Noah).

*descended

I'm using them in context. Here's more with context. I don't feel bad because of the verses or something that can be vaguely construed as hate speech, like a dumb liberal would assume. I feel bad because I can't really associate with any nation, and trying to just feels larpy.

“In those days also saw I the Jews that had married women of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: and their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people. And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, and he was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did strange women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to trespass against our God in marrying strange women?”
Nehemiah 13:23-27

Ezra 10
The People's Confession of Sin
…9So within the three days, all the men of Judah and Benjamin assembled in Jerusalem, and on the twentieth day of the ninth month, all the people sat in the square at the house of God, trembling regarding this matter and because of the heavy rain. 10Then Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have been unfaithful by marrying foreign women, adding to the guilt of Israel. 11Now, therefore, make a confession to the LORD, the God of your fathers, and do His will. Separate yourselves from the people of the land and from your foreign wives.”…

“And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Mid´i-anitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And when Phin´ehas, the son of Ele-a´zar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; and he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Phin´ehas, the son of Ele-a´zar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace: and he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.”
Numbers 25:6-13

This is all an excuse to dismiss the importance of a covenant with God and leading a holy life, and just saying you're good by birth because of race. That you've literally done nothing except get born and all others unlike you are subhumans.. That one is either righteous or evil by default. Without faith, without works, without literally nothing.

Really? That's the reason why?

They’re afraid of being wiped out. They think mass immigration will be the end of “Whites”

I just want stone-age heathens to stop destroying my country.

If they're dropping their faith over it, then they're not Christian to begin with. Your faith should never hinge on others, it should only be between God and you.

And no one of value was lost.

This is false. The number of people who view race-mixing as a huge moral issue is pretty small. So it's not plausible that this is driving away large numbers. Also almost no religions are inherently against race-mixing. Just a few fringe groups like the Yazidis. Even Judaism allows converts and considers mixed race people with a Jewish mother to be Jewish. Throughout the history of Christianity there have been Christian nations both for and against race-mixing (examples against: the mostly protestant US had laws against miscegenation from 1691 to 1967, apartheid South Africa was Calvinist, etc.) The Bible itself doesn't directly speak on it, although people have made inferences from certain verses, or just used secular/scientific reasoning.
I don't think there should be any special emphasis on them. They should conform to Christianity, we shouldn't change to attract them. You can just point out to them that Christian nations have varied wildly on the topic of race, so whatever issues they have are not inherent to the faith. Also if they push paganism, point out that they don't actually believe it, that it will never appeal to large numbers, there's no evidence for it, it died out for a reason and dead religions never successfully are revived, etc. Frankly, a lot of these people will reject Christianity just on the basis of it being a universal faith and having come to the Jews first. Trying too hard to appeal to them will compromise the faith.

The mere affirmation of the different races by design is argument enough that they're to be distinct
Faithandheritage.com

They weren’t designed that way from Eden, they just happened when people separated. You cannot change the commandments to suit your own taste. The Bible specifically condemns interfaith marriage, you should try reading it sometime.

I'm not challenging the instruction against interfaith marriage

But you ARE applying meaning to it that isn’t given in the text, which is dangerous. There are levitical laws permitting marriage from other tribes, any tribe, so long as the one marrying into the faith converted.

You do realize that the vast majority of White people don't condemn race mixing either, right?

You feel this way because you are placing nation/ethnicity/race/tribe/etc. as your god, when Christ should be your God. When people place nation/ethnicity/race/tribe/etc. as their god, you get Fascists/NatSocs/LARPagans/Radical Right-wingers etc. (and this is coming from a Conservative who views all varieties of Marxism as an utterly Satanic political philosophy) The results are either cringey at best, to outright horrifying at worst. Remember: in the motto "For God and Country," God comes first.

I'm your garden variety American White mutt (German on my father's side; Polish on my mother's side, without strong cultural ties to either side) and there are people amongst the race/nation worshipers who would consider me at least a second class citizen or even subhuman because I'm not a "pure-blooded" German or Polish person. I was a LARPagan for a good chunk of my life, partly in order to force build a connection to my ethnic German side, and I can say from first hand experience: it's ultimately empty, hollow, and as you yourself said, LARPy.

And why wouldn't it be? Have you ever stopped to think about how many ethnicities, nations, tribes, languages, cultures, subcultures, etc. have come and gone? How many were once magnificent and prominent, now reduced to cultural artifacts, languages that live on only for liturgical use or as academic curiosities, and historical landmarks, if that? People who can trace their ancestry back to such cultures, barely resembling them on a genetic level? Hitching your hope and identity to something so blatantly temporal is foolish vanity. All you need is God. Hitch your hope and identity to Christ and his Church which the gates of Hell will never prevail against unto the ages of ages.

No, the Bible itself supports borders as decreed by God. There are reasons to support border security that go beyond just race or culture: illegals stretching and taking advantage of government funds; citizens losing job or pay; Democrats more interested in pumping in more Left-wing voters (due to most Latin Americans coming from Left-Wing countries, which is why they are trying to escape them in the first place) in contrast to their "We just care about human beings!" malarkey they try to put on; etc.

I'm reaching a conclusion along with rushdoony that you don't like

Kek, consider taking a vacation from Zig Forums.
The decline is seen mostly among emasculated liberal churches (Pentecostals, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, United Methodists, the Reformed churches, etc.), while conservative churches have steadily grown. An obvious exception to this would be the RCC, which remains conservative but has scared away many liberals and conservatives alike thanks to homosexual clergy.

Ah, I forgot to answer your question, my bad.
Promoting masculinity in churches would certainly help to bring white men back. Otherwise, there's not much you can do about the decline in liberal churches, as you have weak theology and the influence of secular society to thank for their weak Christian congregants becoming non-Christians. All we can do for them is to simply be there for them, even if they aren't willing to accept Christ into their hearts quite yet.

So we’ve had Christianity wrong for all of history since the Ascension until a random Calvinist came along and got it right? Interesting.

hooktube.com/ySh-xe26Bf4?t=389

Or men in general.
Though churches have always had more women in the flock than men.

No, kinism is historic christianity. Alienism, miscegenation, globalism are all novelties.

I can't place something I don't have as my god. I see it as a good thing sure, because the satanic liberals are the ones shilling as hard as they possibly can for the opposite of it.

Attached: c29e06256fbdb79dea09511427b5f598abf3d0c9a04e9b6740f15bd2a0174f5a.png (325x320, 45.18K)

shitpost defined

Saved

Yet you yourself said that you feel bad without it: implied that you feel like a victim of racial/ethnic mixing: And your posts heavily focus on this desire for racial/ethnic homogeneity to the point of literally twisting Bible verses about not intermarrying with non-believers into not intermarrying between races/tribes/ethnic groups etc. You may not "have it", but you want it bad enough to warp the Bible to conform to this deep seated desire.

As you say, it can be a good thing, but it can also be taken too far, as I've personally witnessed and experienced. The fact that you've been clearly made to feel insecure about your racial/ethnic makeup is evidence for this.

Btw,you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but if I may ask, what is your racial/ethnic makeup anyway?

I’m Magyar, Polish, and Irish. Don’t gaslight me by tellling me that’s not what those verses mean. Anyone who’s not a retard can clearly see they’re talking about miscegenation.

No, you have to be a retard to not even see it's about covenants. This is one of those cases where it's even listed on the cover! Old and New Testaments (covenants). Literally everything in every scripture revolves around covenants with God. Race has nothing to do with it.

Attached: A9D87E0F-B772-4FEE-B380-843998117507.jpeg (716x719, 96.5K)

So…… you're literally insecure about being… a mixture of subtly different varieties of European, like me. Don't you think that's kind've silly?

Obvious D&C crap

Attached: 768649.jpg (540x960, 478.6K)

Attached: 718A84E8-2F9B-4088-B83A-C868730552A3.jpeg (250x241, 27.87K)

faithandheritage.com/2015/01/kinist-orthodoxy-a-response-to-brian-schwertley-part-5/
it also says "male nor female" do the sexes not exist either you modernist?

Hey guys, turns out that there's no such thing as male and female! No such thing as slaves either, tiggers should just stop griping.

If you interpret Galatians 3:28 in an anti-racial identity or pro-miscegenation way, the force of your own logic compels you towards acceptance of transgenderism.

If male and female is a real, observable category, then so is Jew, Greek, English, Somalian, Korean, etc.

wow, it's almost as if people of different times used different words for things
Marrying outside your race isn't inherently a sin, but it can be done for sinful reasons (the stock example of this is a white woman marrying a black man to spite her father) and even if it's not done for sinful reasons can cause practical problems. The Israelites were commanded not to do it because at the time they were God's people. Now Christians are God's people, and since that isn't synonymous with any particular race or nation, there's no spiritual reason we can't marry Christians of different races or nations.

Yes. Male, Female and different ethnic/racial groups are observable categories. Once again, (for the umpteenth time) OT verses condemn interfaith mixings, not race. The Bible, however, DOES lay down very strict ground rules on gender roles and behavior.

take a wife of the SEED of thy fathers

is this bait
you're the one who presented Galatians 3 as a pro-miscegenation proof text

you're also just flatly refusing to consider any arguments against you
stop being a fag

Special bonus:

Notice how on this super ethno-nationalist 'Christian" site, just about every single author is not a "pure blood" European, but is some admixture: like German-Swiss, or "Scandian-Germano-Celtic", like the author of the article "The Reality of Race" is?

In reference to this site/article:

faithandheritage.com/2011/11/the-reality-of-race/

If being a European admixture tortures you that much, you don't have Christ's peace in you. Being a child of God should be enough. Seriously, you treat being of Hungarian, Polish and Irish descent, as if it's some sort of genetic dysfunction. There are people with actual REAL genetic issues, like diseases, physical deformities or learning disorders that are more at peace.

take just ONE MINUTE and READ the arguments of your opponents before you mock, you fool

Attached: this is u.jpeg (245x206, 9.53K)

Racemixing isn't forbidden, but it's a bad idea. Hitting yourself in the dick with a hammer isn't forbidden, but it too is a bad idea.

Yeah, I've already read that kind of pseudo-science before. Was even a part of the Alt-Right for awhile. No thanks and never again.

you missed the point
it is not a claim of the writers that being pan-euro racially is immoral, because it is not miscegenation
these people are anti-alt right

just stop posting when you aren't adding anything substantive

Regardless if you love your people or you love mixing it away, this thread belongs in the christ/pol/ thread. Come on people, we are better than this.

Attached: FCJ-158fig16.jpg (325x325, 47.09K)

Actually you've missed the point. This poster here is the one with the inferiority complex because he's a couple of subtle shades of vanilla mixed together. I was pointing out to him earlier how ridiculous this notion is.

Meanwhile, I was referring to the race article, which is absolutely text book Alt-Right:

-Chery picked "facts" and "figures" demonizing Blacks.
-The above done with a "race realist"/"scientific racist" slant to make their ideas more palatable. (i.e. "We're not those violent Skinhead/KKK types! It's just the way the world is!")

I know what this is; this isn't my first rodeo. I've seen this kind of tomfoolery since the days of Corrupt.org and Richard Spencer's original AlternativeRight.org before it became a blog and all of the Radix Journal nonsense and such.

I've even seen another similar site like this:

menofthewest.net

Which tried to argue that Jesus' initial rebuke of the Canaanite woman was him endorsing racism (which flies directly in the face of the proper interpretation by the original Church Fathers, and is thus heresy):

menofthewest.net/was-jesus-a-racist/

They also try to get around the now ruined brand name "Alt-Right" with the term "Hard Right." You're not fooling anyone. Quit trying.

but whites didn't really become Christian until a few hundred years after Christ anyway