Militia leader with at least 3 prior felonies protects border from criminal migrants

Hopkins "is a dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families. Today's arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes," Balderas said.

The militia group, which calls itself the United Constitutional Patriots, earlier this week posted several videos to social media showing armed civilians detaining large groups of Central American families in New Mexico."

foxnews.com/us/armed-border-militia-member-detaining-migrants-arrested-new-mexico

Attached: 694940094001_6028506387001_6028502524001-vs.jpg (931x524, 48.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190422123008/https://ba1aea29473c87ce.paste.se/
seenews.net/politics/fbi-arrests-leader-of-private-militia-accused-of-detaining-migrants-on-us-border.html
newspunch.com/mexican-troops-draw-guns-american-soldiers-border/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border
web.archive.org/web/20190422124332/https://newspunch.com/mexican-troops-draw-guns-american-soldiers-border/
web.archive.org/web/20190422124827/https://35e9593c65ae5fab.paste.se/
archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
archive.fo/sHIAQ
archive.fo/OI0zF
archive.fo/2kA1Z
archive.fo/VveJk
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/Wj8pu
archive.fo/PjUYO
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/rxIs5
scallywagandvagabond.com/2019/04/anna-conkey-nbc-producer-threatens-blow-up-san-diego-church/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-arrest-right-wing-militia-leader-immigrants-detained-gunpoint-new-mexico-a8880706.html
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/ROCvG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are his felonies seems like a decent chap

TREASON! FBI Arrests Leader of Border Militia For Defending America From Deliberate Destabilization

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/endpol/1132

Police State USSA indeed. The FBI arrested the leader of a private militia group that detains invaders on the US-Mexico border Saturday for helping Border Patrol services defend American soil from invaders. The FBI is charging him with illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, who also goes by Johnny Horton Jr. according to the FBI, is a member of the United Constitutional Patriots in New Mexico. The group posted images and video of its operations on its Facebook page; some of the videos show invaders being detained by armed members.

The arrest goes to prove the FBI holds extreme political bias against partriots and conservative Americans and this is an attempt to keep US borders completely unsafe during a crisis!

In response to the arrest, New Mexico’s attorney general, Hector Balderas, released a statement that bashed the patriotic militia for helping defend the borders, saying that America should become a third world shithole and Americans just 'deal with it.' What an absolute peice of shit!

Treason and contempt for America knows no bounds with domestic enemies who want to destabilize this nation creating crisis after crisis after crisis.

A spokesperson for United Constitutional Patriots said the group has detained 5,600 illegal invaders in the last two months, and said the group does nothing more than to support the Border Patrol.

seenews.net/politics/fbi-arrests-leader-of-private-militia-accused-of-detaining-migrants-on-us-border.html

Meanwhile, while the FBI is conducting their stings on innocent American patriots, Mexican troops are currently holding American troops hostage at gunpoint!

Oh yes, you read that correct! American troops were detained on US Soil by Mexican troops!

Mexican troops drew guns on two American soldiers standing on the U.S. side of the border earlier this month, defense officials say.

Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said that “five to six Mexican military personnel questions two U.S. Army soldier who were conducting border support operations.”

The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

Officials confirmed that the Mexican troops were armed with what seemed to be assault riffles. They drew their weapons when they saw the two U.S. soldiers and ordered the U.S. troops to return their weapons to a military vehicle. According to officials, the two Americans obliged “in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation.”

“Throughout the incident, the U.S. soldiers followed all established procedures and protocols,” Northern Command said in a statement.

I bet the treasonous FBI and their Anti-American leftists are getting a big laugh out of this crisis, as they continue to help destroy this country!

Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil As FBI Arrests US Militia Leader

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

Mexican troops drew guns on two American soldiers standing on the U.S. side of the border earlier this month, defense officials say.

Washingtonexaminer.com reports:
washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-u-s-side-of-the-border

The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

Officials confirmed that the Mexican troops were armed with what seemed to be assault riffles. They drew their weapons when they saw the two U.S. soldiers and ordered the U.S. troops to return their weapons to a military vehicle. According to officials, the two Americans obliged “in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation.”

“Throughout the incident, the U.S. soldiers followed all established procedures and protocols,” Northern Command said in a statement.

While the two US troops were on the south side of the security perimeter, officials say that they were still north of the Rio Grande and thus were firmly inside American territory. After the incident, military and Department of Homeland Security officials sent an inquiry to the Mexican government demanding an explanation.

web.archive.org/web/20190422124332/https://newspunch.com/mexican-troops-draw-guns-american-soldiers-border/

Meanwhile the FBI is conducting their stings on innocent American patriots who are doing their best to help secure the US borders!

The FBI arrested the leader of a private militia group that detains invaders on the US-Mexico border Saturday for helping Border Patrol services defend American soil from invaders. The FBI is charging him with for illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, who also goes by Johnny Horton Jr. according to the FBI, is a member of the United Constitutional Patriots in New Mexico. The group posted images and video of its operations on its Facebook page; some of the videos show invaders being detained by armed members.

The arrest goes to prove the FBI holds extreme political bias against partriots and conservative Americans and this is an attempt to keep US borders completely unsafe during a crisis!

In response to the arrest, New Mexico’s attorney general, Hector Balderas, released a statement that bashed the patriotic militia for helping defend the borders, saying that America should become a third world shithole and Americans just 'deal with it.' What an absolute peice of shit!

Treason and contempt for America knows no bounds with domestic enemies who want to destabilize this nation creating crisis after crisis after crisis.

A spokesperson for United Constitutional Patriots said the group has detained 5,600 illegal invaders in the last two months, and said the group does nothing more than to support the Border Patrol.

web.archive.org/web/20190422124827/https://35e9593c65ae5fab.paste.se/

RELATED:
DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
INVASION INCOMING PART 20: archive.fo/VveJk
Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf
Guatemala Minister: Migrant 'Caravans' Are Well-Planned Invasions: archive.fo/Wj8pu
Cartel Ambushes Mexican Soldiers Near Texas Border: archive.fo/PjUYO
25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan: archive.fo/Zpi2M
Migrant Invaders Bringing Mumps And Other Diseases Into The US: archive.fo/QhVFR
MORE TREASON: archive.fo/rxIs5

Lol @ "innocent American patriots who are doing their best to help secure the US borders"

wrong. it's a felony.

and the leader is already a convicted felon……

it's kidnapping, which is a federal offense…..

and YOU threatened acts of violence against U.S. Elected Officials in here last month…

You 'patriots' are actually DOMESTIC TERRORISTS
and you all need to be locked away in a prison

New Clown World comedy: Sex at the Border.

Larry Mitchell Hopkins, who also goes by Johnny Horton Jr.

Hahahaha so he thinks
JOHNNY HORTON is 'cool'?

and he actually calls himself
JOHNNY HORTON JUNIOR ?

hahahaha it just goes to show
how out of touch these type
people are…… wow !!

I bet he thinks The ropers is a good show

I never once made a direct threat, and thats the issue. Did I say something that was borderline criminal, maybe, but I had no intention of violence.

Its strange you can focus on all the conservative radicals but when a leftist threatens violence or actually engages in violence you like keep quite about that, such as the former NBC producer who entered the church with a loaded gun recently. I saw how you defended that!

It’s a bot you idiot.

Well I don't know how to tell between bots and humans, I only identify bots when they repeat the same thing over and over and over again 1 minute or so apart.

please don't make death threats against me. I'm not an Elected Official.

borderline criminal
I see what you did there

lame and out of touch

Attached: 517E07WpETL.jpg (500x421, 58.29K)

1: she is not an NBC producer
2: she used to be an intern
3: interns work for free
4: interns are apprentices
5: she was not an NBC producer
6: she was making digital content
7: digital content for a website
8: a website for a small NBC affiliate station
9: she wasn't even a paid employee
10: the gun was not loaded

You're full of shit! All you ever do is exaggerated and fabricate false news

She was just a low-level intern at a local NBC affiliate station, a long time ago, never got hired by the station, because she has schizophrenia (just like you) and she went off her medication (just like you) and she had delusions about Christianity (just like you)

I'm not a criminal, I got thrown into a drunk tank a few times in my life and arrested once for being drunk and belligerent while shooting a Walther up in the air in my front yard once, but the cops knew I was in a drunken stupor and two of them personally knew me (which helped me A LOT), so they decided not to press charges… that was back in the early 90s if I recall straight. Other than that, I don't have a felony. Only had one DIU in my lifetime, not that big a deal. No assault charges or anything. So I'm clean, I'm also reformed too and I obey the laws as best I can today. I don't do drugs anymore and I do my best not to excessively drink. Sometimes I slip, but I'm pretty under control most the time.

the gun was NOT LOADED, and the police made that very clear.

she was NOT an NBC employee

a 'digital producer' create banners for local affiliate websites, and types the scrolling ticker tape headlines into the chyron character generator

You don't even know the difference between a music producer and a movie producer

Obviously your best isn't very good

You do your best not to drink anymore, yet you continually get drunk

I do MY best not to touch a drop of alcohol or drugs whatsoever, and I have been sober for years

I guess that's the difference between our 'bests'

my best is better

A MUSIC PRODUCER actually engineers the recorded music at the soundboard, mixing the different tracks together and setting the levels, creating the final musical product.

A MOVIE PRODUCER has absolutely nothing to do with the film whatsoever, because that's the director's job. A movie producer simply PAYS THE MONEY TO CREATE (produce) THE FILM

A DIGITAL PRODUCER operates the Chiron machine, typing the headlines with a keyboard, and creating the scrolling ticker tape across the bottom of the screen. They also create banners for websites.

scallywagandvagabond.com/2019/04/anna-conkey-nbc-producer-threatens-blow-up-san-diego-church/

Anybody who goes to scalawag and vagabond to get their 'news' is a fool

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-10.46.01.jpg (1080x1623, 243.73K)

FACT:
I'M CORRECT

FACT:
YOU'RE NOT

The CHYRON is the digital text editor used by news stations

The CHYRON is referred to as a 'character generator'

The CHYRON is what scrolls the headlines along the bottom of the ticker tape area of the screen

She was an INTERN add a small local NBC affiliate station

An INTERN doesn't get paid because they are an apprentice

An INTERN isn't even an actual employee

Whatever, big fucking deal. Whatever happened its been reported, you have the right to comment on corrections if you so choose. I'm moving on because there is much bigger topics of interest going on.

The face of a failed alcoholic idiot who thinks his alleged 'patriotism' somehow entitles him to violate the law

The face of a man who actually thinks JOHNNY HORTON was a 'great songwriter'

The face of a man who is out of touch, out of time, and nobody gives a fuck about him anymore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23-10-50-32.png (1080x2160, 1.34M)

CORRECTION:

you want to 'move on' because you know I am correct, she wasn't an NBC producer, and the gun was not loaded

You also realize I am correct that 'Johnny Horton Jr' took the law into his own hands and committed an act of kidnapping at gunpoint, violating federal law, thinking he was being a patriot…

It indeed WAS reported

and your version of it is false

'Johnny Horton Jr'

HAHAHAHAHA that's so lame

Attached: R-8671374-1524750562-1477.jpeg.jpg (297x300, 13.91K)

Anybody who thinks JOHNNY HORTON was cool

and actually calls themself 'Johnny Horton Jr'

IS A LOSER

that would be like YOU walking around calling yourself NORMAN FELL JR.

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-11.00.04.jpg (1080x1055, 185.08K)

'Johnny Horton Jr'

embarrassing

Imagine if I called myself ELVIS PRESLEY JR

RE: COMMENT ON CORRECTIONS

I'm not 'correcting' anything

The Police Chief announced that her gun wasn't loaded from day one

ALSO: you failed to mention the most important part

She is schizophrenic, not on medication, and she walked into the church announcing that SHE WAS JESUS CHRIST

you christians are all so fucked in the head

he said nigger on facebook.
he didn't buy obamacare and didnt pay his fine.
also he collected rainwater in his yard

What's the game plan? Is this just another smokescreen now that Mueller report is basically null?

It doesn't matter what his felonies are, because a convicted felon is a convicted felon, and convicted felons aren't allowed to have firearms….

and they sure as fuck aren't allowed to kidnap people at gunpoint and claim that they are protecting our country from Invaders

The Mueller report is not basically null

it clearly shows that Trump was involved with the Russian bullshit. They just simply didn't charge him criminally

It's a militia dedicated to stopping border crime. Why don't they have the right to do that? Something about the right to form a well regulated militia for the sake of the security of the state.

Discharge of a firearm within city limits is a strikeable offense in any state that has a strike law. You got lucky.

I don't live in a city, just a small town that has a population of about 2,000 residents. Luckily many locals know each other and considering a couple cops knew me personally they were able to get their chief of police to let me off with a warning not to let that happen ever again. My wife explained to him over the phone that I had a drinking problem too, which might have helped.

wow I hope you are a right wing troll, else you are the living proof that lefties have some serious disconnection from reality.

I hope they keep this up for the 2020 elections because that is exactly what we are very fed up with already, being irrationally discriminated against and told how to think. Most people don't like that and it turns us off big time.

fuck the state
defend our land and our people

Which people are those?

Well, unless they file the proper paperwork and grease the right wheels to get their gun rights reinstated.
I doubt Killcen got a felony though. Discharging a firearm in the city limits (or "town") is not usually a felony by itself. Not sure the aggravating circumstances, but I know that I personally am often moved to the point of wanting to commit felonious assault by some of Killcen's antics.
Oh, and I'm a felon legally 'allowed' to own firearms as though any 'law' besides common law were even a law!

There is some real wild wild west shit going on out there ladies and gentlemen

Attached: gavinclarkson.jpg (1500x1125, 358.94K)

forgot source
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-arrest-right-wing-militia-leader-immigrants-detained-gunpoint-new-mexico-a8880706.html

Kill yourself, commies.

What is it with Britain nowadays? Everyone from that damned island is a crazy commie soyboy.

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
INVASION INCOMING PART 20: archive.fo/VveJk

Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf
Guatemala Minister: Migrant 'Caravans' Are Well-Planned Invasions: archive.fo/Wj8pu
Cartel Ambushes Mexican Soldiers Near Texas Border: archive.fo/PjUYO
25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan: archive.fo/Zpi2M
Migrant Invaders Bringing Mumps And Other Diseases Into The US: archive.fo/QhVFR
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil: archive.fo/UoZ9h
MORE TREASON: archive.fo/rxIs5 | archive.fo/ROCvG