US Government Is Pissed Off That 10% of Americans Don't Use The Internet At All

Levi Long
Levi Long

GOD BLESS THAT 10%

For many Americans, going online is an important way to connect with friends and family, shop, get news and search for information. Yet today, 10% of U.S. adults do not use the internet, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of survey data.

The size of this group has changed little over the past four years, despite ongoing government and social service programs to encourage internet adoption in underserved areas. But that 10% figure is substantially lower than in 2000, when the Center first began to study the social impact of technology. That year, nearly half (48%) of American adults did not use the internet.

Internet non-adoption is linked to a number of demographic variables, including age, educational attainment, household income and community type, the Center’s latest analysis finds.

For instance, seniors are much more likely than younger adults to say they never go online. Although the share of non-internet users ages 65 and older has decreased by 7 percentage points since 2018, 27% still do not use the internet, compared with fewer than 10% of adults under the age of 65. Household income and education are also indicators of a person’s likelihood to be offline. Roughly three-in-ten adults with less than a high school education (29%) do not use the internet in 2019, compared with 35% in 2018. But that share falls as the level of educational attainment increases. Adults from households earning less than $30,000 a year are far more likely than the most affluent adults to not use the internet (18% vs. 2%).

Rural Americans are more likely than those who live in urban or suburban settings to never use the internet, but the share who do not use the internet has dropped 7 points since 2018. And due in part to the share of offline whites declining since 2018, blacks and Hispanics are more likely than whites to report that they never go online. (There were not enough Asian respondents in the sample to be broken out into a separate analysis.)

Despite some groups having persistently lower rates of internet adoption, the vast majority of Americans are now online. Over time, the offline population has been shrinking, and for some groups that change has been especially dramatic.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/04/22/some-americans-dont-use-the-internet-who-are-they/
web.archive.org/web/20190423124401/https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/04/22/some-americans-dont-use-the-internet-who-are-they/

Attached: US-Government-Is-Pissed-Off-That-10percent-of-Americans-Don't-Use-The-Internet-At-All.png (21.62 KB, 620x794)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/JavaScript
github.com/gorhill/ublock/wiki/Blocking-mode
82.221.129.208/.wn3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HCGetB0OX4g
nobodytm.com/exhibition.html
highfivevape.com/manual-rosin-press-bundle.html
zigforums.com/thread/763604/news

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

I didn't come online till the early 2000s, used to listen to local radio stations to get my news, and from others who spread it by word. Back then it was slow as hell, had dial-up when I first got on… until 2008 or 2009 when they upgraded the cable lines and now its a lot faster. I still know 2 people who have never used the internet, one a rancher who I buy meat wholesale from and the other a friend who is retired too but he doesn't know anything about computers and never cared for them. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have been better off without the internet and just stuck to having fun naturally…… but… a lot of that is what got me into trouble too, like binge drinking and doing coke. I would not want to go back to relying on that for relief, too dangerous, too risky (especially now days when EVERYTHING is under heavy surveillance).

The problem with the internet is it can be addictive, whether you read news and shitpost here, or doing whatever it is younger people like to do with those apps. Internet addiction is the problem, and also so is HTML5 which is ruining the quality of the internet. I like sites like Rense, Natural News and Drudge Report because they're basic websites, I hate all those mobile-friendly sites with all that JS crap. Infowars used to be a regular platform but it is loaded to the brim with CRAP and I hardly go there anymore (and as far as Alex, he's just in it for the shekels now days anyway).

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Leave the internet, escape the niggers and Killcen too. Got it.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Sure you can, but the thing is you got to find ways to occupy your time, and as time goes on more people are on the internet than off of it. Thats another catch 22. Even if you get off it, what do you do? DIY hobbies, charity work, homesteading, farming or ranching are all options. Healthy options that is. But the more society is dependent on the web, the more you become reliant on it to socialize or occupy some free time. My one friend who never had a computer, he fixes up and refurbishes old cars & trucks all day in his two garages. Thats how he occupies his time, traveling long distances to find and buy up spare parts, meet other like-minded car collectors to establish more connections, that kind of stuff.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

So you can’t find a positive hobby without the internet? Not even reading?

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

I did, and that was prepping for SHTF….. but I've done almost everything I can and need done. I have nothing more I can do, outside building a bomb shelter in my backyard (too expensive and not necessary because I have a basement thats pretty secure already). I like finding other things to preoccupy my time now and one major way is reading and posting REAL NEWS here.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

HTML5 which is ruining the quality of the internet
Explain.
Do you use it? I do.
It blows HTML out of the water. What do you hate about it? You do not understand it so you are afraid of it? Somebody told you it was bad so you believe them? Was it Jim Willie? His site proves he does not deserve to have an opinion on the internet. He knows absolutely nothing about it, and I don't think you know much either. You are a "believer". Believers generally cannot think for themselves. They need an outside authority figure to tell them what is REAL and what is not.
On to Javascript. You fucking idiot! Do you use Javascript at all? Then STFU! I used to be like you. Blocked ALL scripts. The internet moved on without me – became beautiful while I only saw ugly. You know what worked for me? Educating myself. I learned some JS (node is awesome!), then I began to use different tools and the internet opened up like a beautiful flower to me! Now I know the difference between malicious scripts and frames and those that are necessary to the proper rendering ulof a page tge way thecweb designer designed it with, yes, everybody's devices in mind. I became a realist rather than a paranoid fool. I dropped blunt intruments like NoScript and learned howvto use uBlock Origin correctly, in conjunction with uMatrix. Now the internet is both beautiful AND semi-safe for me.
Know the safety levels you must employ for different kinds of online activities and enact those protocols, but don't go overboard!
I'm not tearing you apart, but fear is a terrible foundation upon which to build anything worthwhile, and I will not sit by and tolerate the spreading of it for uninformed reasons.
Also. Be a realist. 90% of the people are using ALL the different devices, so web designers have to design websites for them, that are usable for them. Fuck Jim Willie with his basement XP setup and literally the worst designed website on the planet and all his kind who are afraid of a little Javascript and maybe some bootstrapping! I'll be writing some HTML5, JS & CSS this very morning! I am unafraid. I would also be more than happy living alone in a cave in the Himalayas with no technology whatsoever! May end up there. But for now I will express myself, not from a position of fear or righteous indignation, but from a position of Seeker. I search for Truth because I "know" nothing, "believe" nothing. I educate myself. Constantly learn. Those who already supposedly "know" don't know shit. The only thing worth knowing is that one does not know anyway!
Alright, enough out of me. Gonna go learn more HTML5 and Javascript. You can learn both for free on Mozilla. Even reading the first page would be a good start…

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/JavaScript

You don't have to learn anything ever about anything if you don't want to, but if you desire to be taken seriously you do. You have no right to an opinion if you have not done the work to form it properly. Otherwise anybody has the right to tear your uninformed opinion to pieces. That's just the way it is. Perhaps being super attached to opinions isn't the best idea. They are not a solid foundation upon which to view TRUTH in all Her Naked Glory.
May Truth reveal Herself unto you, after you make the effort first. She expects confidence. Then, and only then will She unveil Her secret inner ardour…

Attached: d92148fcdaaa6dead29880b1c9cce560.jpg (22.27 KB, 236x354)

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Essentially, the internet is no longer a place for "nerds," as in "smart people," but instead, it is a completely tamed place to indoctrinate, brainwash, and spread propaganda. There is no reason to stick around.

Even though the internet used to be associated with smart computer nerds, they have moved onwards. The smart people quit Facebook and the other popular websites, and left Zig Forums years ago, except for a few. Like me.

But even I will be going soon. The nerds are about to integrate back into society, and it'll be the normies who are addicted to stupid technology.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

JS is filled with vulnerabilities and the scripts on most HTML5 platforms are GOD AWFUL, they can even slow down or completely freeze up your browser too! Thats not good online experience. I like things basic, I don't mind some pics, but keep it basic and as long as its not filled up with junk JS scripts I'll proceed to use the services. Nothing turns me off more than entering a website with 70+ third party scripts and 2 or 3 objects being blocked from Noscript and slowing down the speed of my connection. That shit is total cancer!

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

But even I will be going soon. The nerds are about to integrate back into society, and it'll be the normies who are addicted to stupid technology.

Well God bless you too user. My tip to you is to figure out how to homestead, find some cool DIY hobbies to keep yourself preoccupied and consider moving out to the beautiful country side, somewhere where taxes are cheap and because of lower population growth the land is too.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Lol @ thinking the internet was ever a place for 'smart people'

What planet did you grow up on?

Attached: AR-310069235.jpg&MaxW-1200&Q-66.jpg (59.19 KB, 746x485)

Kevin King
Kevin King

I will agree with you on the 3rd party scripts. Fuck them. And I agree the fucking internet is 90% slowed down by unnecessary bullshit, but that is mostly advertiser driven. The web designers design what their customers want, and their customers want to push ads and datamine. When I moved beyond the Nightmare mode in uBlock Origin and learned how to use uMatrix properly to fine-tune my browsing experience, I found that many sites like YouTube work wonderfully well for me, and much faster, when blocking 94% of them. Knowing precisely which 94% to block is the trick! Surfing the web is more fun than spending all day dicking with settings in uBlock Origin and uMatrix!

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Not him, but I'm sure way back in the day when it was just rolled out most people WERE smart nerds who used it. Likely before the days of AOL. Remember the internet started from ARPANET and that was designed back in the 1960s!

James Taylor
James Taylor

What I do is pretty simple, I block pretty much EVERYTHING and then figure out what to allow from there, while keeping everything else blocked. And of-course I learn from there on, what scripts need to be allowed to run (temporarily that is) and what will never be allowed (the ones not needed in the first place)…. my whole "white list" from Noscript has been manually flushed out and nothing is allowed by default. I pick and choose what is as I go along. Once I exit my browser, bang! It resets and I wipe out all the sqlite cache/cookies/logs from the directory and its set back to default (nothing allowed).

Attached: 35622151235.png (63.62 KB, 614x505)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

yeah, but you've got mail

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

I also agree that I should not have to block all this shit! They shouldn't be spreading all theie shit everywhere! But they do, and they will, so I have to.
I've gotten angry. It did nore harm than good. I've gotten drunk (with the same results). I've been outraged! Nothing solved anything.
Trying a different tack now.
ACCEPTANCE
Maybe I xan't change tge world 'out there', but I can change my perceptoon of it – and that is truly the only way to change the world anyway! Unless you can think of another way to interact with the universe.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

I'd hate to be you

Attached: 8cp-10211-1.jpg (60.46 KB, 700x482)

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

What I do is pretty simple

you don't say

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Why? Because I have 100% control over what runs and what does not in my own browser? Because I use utmost security from preventing tons of junk scripts from sucking up my data? Its actually very simple once you get the hang of it. All you have to do is remember what FEW scripts you need to allow temporarily for a site to run and all the rest just keep blocked.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

huh? I don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about. All I said was "I would hate to be you"

William Baker
William Baker

Not positive at all. You must live for love, not fear.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Make this chapter your friend:

github.com/gorhill/ublock/wiki/Blocking-mode

If you move up to where you are using Nano Defender with uBlock Origin, then write your own noop rules and block 3rd party altogether you may as well go full Nightmare mode and use uMatrix. If you do you will drop crude tools like NoScript. Weirdly things actually get much easier again at that point. Sometimes complicated platforms that require one to educate oneself in order to properly use them, along with more personal responsibility in conjunction with more granular control options can do that and more! If I had to count the time I wasted with NoScript, no, no… Glad I dropped it.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

you should try masturbation. it has more of a positive effect

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Say, what’s your bloodtype? Are you pretty healthy in general?

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Teach me, oh great master-baiter.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Well if someone hacked my OS honestly I'm not worried about it because on this computer they won't find ANYTHING of value (meaning anything personal).

John Collins
John Collins

Say, what’s your bloodtype?
The type that kills vampires. You wouldn't be interested.
I'm generally healthy, yes, but not particularly – which could be said of anyone still alive.

Aiden James
Aiden James

Changing your perception is a magic trick—one that doesn’t work. You can improve your perspective, perhaps change your response to stimulus so that it doesn’t run your life. But good luck with this notion that all is mind and the world is the sum total of your shortcomings.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Note: I never so much as type my first name into this computer I use to read news and shitpost, so if hackers can figure a way around all my browser security, and manage to get around my VPN then they still have nothing of value. They might have some backups of all my UTF-8 TXT files which contain daily reports and links! I have a trove of that, but not much else besides some p2p networks which I use to find and download good media.

Henry Price
Henry Price

I hack my OS e'rry day!

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

I’m not a vampire, am I?

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Trust me we are well aware you have nothing of value

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

For the record, I am very interested in the bloodtypes of posters.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

I challenge all of you to name even ONE thing you've done with your computer that changed the world

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

I am prepared for whatever shit storm comes my way. If there happens to be a financial collapse I can survive a good 2 to 3 years off my backup supplies, and I have solar panels that will supply me enough energy to run my most basic utilities: freezer boxes and the refrigerator! Other than that, I rely on NO central heating or cooling system! So I already have what I need for hot summers and cold winters.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Pirated music.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Prove to me that any living being has ever experienced anything 'outside' of their perceptions and I will entertain tge notion that there is something REAL or tangible 'out there'. Until then, sit and scream from your little cage of perceptual stimuli and your responses to your own mental masturbations.
THERE IS NO 'OUT THERE'.
You have nothing but inner perceptual means to convey meaning to yourself ir anyone 'else'.
Prove me wrong.
You cannot. What tools will you employ?

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

I have supplied enough information for authorities to have TRAITORS locked up for LIFE! However, whether or not they are willing to utilize that information remains to be seen!

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Those are things, not people. Things can be stolen, but love returns to you. If I’m going to life without the love of other people in order to survive, just kill me now.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

live* oops

David Wright
David Wright

How ironic that the only thing the authorities care about was your threat to kill United States elected officials back in March

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Right now you remind me a lot of Johnny Horton Jr, thinking he was going to be a true American patriotic hero when he kidnapped people at gunpoint recently, taking the law into his own hands, and putting himself into the same category as you:

An honest-to-god domestic terrorist

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

JUST IMAGINE:
If you never went on the internet, you would have never made threats to kill elected officials recently, and they wouldn't be targeting you right now

Too bad you didn't have a script blocker to block your own stupid fucking script that day

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

A FOOT BLOCKER:

It would have come in handy back in March, and may be prevented you from inserting your foot so deep into your fucking mouth

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

I never made any direct threat, ever. I only said the words "should be" which was no intention of actually doing anything. That was part of they hyperbole of that thread, which was filled with a lot of satire. Remember: I don't just post REAL NEWS, I also post satire for fun from time to time too, it helps having some fun here too.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

For somebody who claims to exercise so much control over Internet security, you sure as fuck had a complete lack of self-control that day, and went down in history as a real security risk to the United States government

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

A simple Wiki article on the mind-body problem in philosophy dispels this antiquated mythos, as does a slap in the face from a Buddha or object oriented philosophy. But you are certain that you know.

I’m so tired of arguing against mistaken notions because I inevitably resort to using vocabulary the listener is unfamiliar with and won’t read about. So I’ll just smile and nod.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

For the record……

I do not know this man in real life, and I have no associations with him or his domestic terrorism agenda

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Hell is truly other people.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

No direct threats were made, and I made sure the authorities got my side of the story by contacting Jim about it. He knows the truth, and so do the authorities that investigate it.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

you have NO CLUE which 'authoritative agencies' are investigating it

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Most people force every new stimulus they experience to fit their own arbitrarily defined world-view.
Some choose to change their entire world-view if a new stimulus or experience demands it (and they often do).
Most times I count myself among the latter. Being too attached to "the-way-things-are" often prevents one from truly seeing the way things actually are! It's actually the "thinging" that is the obstacle blocking one's view of the naked truth!
Stop 'Thinging'

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

There has been no agenda, other than to post news and have some fun here. If I had an agenda, especially if it were illegal, I would NOT be bragging about it online, I would be OFFLINE planning evil shit. And that is simply NOT the case.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Wasn't the internet just mainly for chatrooms and gamers in the early 2000s?

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

I would say to read Wittgenstein’s On Certainty about Incommensurability, then Donald Davidson’s SEOP article on Meaning Holism, especially the part about triangulation, then follow up with the first 4 chapters of Graham Harman’s Bells and Whistles. That would be a start.

John Brown
John Brown

Its ironic, because I have seen so many direct threats by others posted online before, almost all of them completely ignored. If they came after me it would obviously be political targeting, and considering I made NO direct threat I'd have a good legal reason to challenge that in court! You can guarantee I'd hire the best (((lawyers))) for the job, too.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

I consider this perspectival and wrapped up in ideas about “existing” according to relations and intersubjective consensus. It’s the sort of place Richard Rorty wound up in with his book Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature; also feminist philosophers with standpoint theory and neo-pragmatic emotional intermediaries and experiments in the world + revision according to results.

But that’s political, social, not fundamentally ontological or metaphysical. It’s sophistic, not essential. Not my thing.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Email, chat rooms, online banking, online shopping, news, p2p, lots of stuff. Although not as much of it was filled up with HTML5 JS-infested crap back then, unlike today. Now days many online users no longer use laptops or computers, they use handheld gadgets and gaming devices!

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Trust me, they are all being investigated as well

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Alright. Thank you so much for your snobbish arrogance. My vocabulary is probably just not up to snuff enough for your particular form of psychobabble. You probably wouldn't understand me either if I used tantric terms or Tibetan Buddhist terminology to explain my position more fully, so I will not even try. I would rather come from a position of arrogant superiority and pretend to be delivering Shaktipaath enlightenment when I am really only slapping folks in the face with my sandal. I get it. You think I think I know, even though I made it clear that the only thing I know is that I do not know. Evidently you know better and will not share, so I hope you find some joy, serenity, ecstacy and overflowing abundance. There is plenty pouring forth from within if you ever find yourself lacking. You are more than welcome to all I have. Infinity has no bounds.
Neither does that chair or the "confines" of your less than healthy body. Even the infinitesimal is infinite. Broaden your perspective and you may see that limitations are the only place where absolute freedom can be practiced and enjoyed. It is a dance. You being here right now reading this post is no coincidence.
It is
CoinciDance!
Enjoy this day! I am!

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I did share.
i don’t know
psychobabble
Yup.

Jack King
Jack King

Unfortunately, I'm about 40 years ahead of you in those studies. I refuse to go backward. I do have great hopes fir you though, if you can stop being so attached to the physical material world, your body, that chair. At least you read and think. Few do. Still, have you noticed they don't like to get beat up aboutbit? Also, well read people find quite quickly that no one has read all the same shit as them, and that terminology does not have set rules. The rules are merely defined, not REAL. Just like the rules of this game called Life.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

There does come a time for most people when being happy matters far more than achieving an apparently impossible goal, that the struggle is realized as destruction to the many other considerations in one’s life. There’s nothing wrong with that.

But not everyone will reach that point or give weight to other considerations. Is that not also part of human nature, alongside pedophilia and serial killing? Like it or not, humans have consciousness for good and ill. What can you do?

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Where did you get the number 40? Also, “ahead” according to what, the arrow of time? I might be closer to death right now than you are, which is why I’ve chosen to greet it with a smile.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Also, I do not give a fuck today about my writing errors. I have a broken hand and just don't feel like editing. I feel like going outside and planting more of my garden. Think I'll go do that.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

I'm having a blast already today!
I just took some Blue Buffalo™ premium cat food into town, and fed a pride of feral cats that live under an old historical building.

They devoured it

If there was a god, he'd be purring at me right now

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

RE: 40
because 39 wouldn't describe it as effectively

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming news article:

PANTS: NATURE'S TOILET PAPER
HOW ONE MAN IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

go easy on him. his hand hurts

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

The number 40 is because it was 40 years ago I was studying all the same things you are now. Don't worry! Your ideas will change too, along with your perceptions about life. Nobody is WRONG. There are nothing but viewpoints. Infinite viewpoints. Your viewpoint is no more valid than another. You only see different scenery.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

He’s in his routine. It’s fine. I don’t mind.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

I'm still putting the finishing 'touches' on my eco-article about cutting down on the use of paper.

I'm sure it must look strange to other people when they see me doing my research, because it probably looks like I'm simply digging and scratching my asshole through my pants…

which I am….

but I'm also wiping simultaneously…..

I don't care what they think. Saving the planet looks weird.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

I still encourage you to read the three items I suggested now that you say you enjoy the material. :)

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Huh? I don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.

All I said was "I would hate to be you"

Zachary James
Zachary James

Hate to break it to you, but I've been given very little time to live many times, including recently. I don't put much stock in the belief systems of doctors. I've come back from death's door so many times… But you're not fooling anyone. You're terrified of dying, of suffering. You reek of fear. It's ok. We all have fear. Accept it. Don't let it rule your life. Anger and hatred or even disrespect for 'others' only reflects on you! I speak from experience. I am an asshole. I hope to learn how to build others up by tearing myself down. I have plenty of experience trying to build myself up by tearing others down, obviously.
inb4 nigger faggot feminist label-acceptor, whatever else…

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Sage for Afrocentrism.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

Hahahahaha

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

”The internet is why we’re all unhappy.”
opens browser

Logan King
Logan King

The difference between you and I ?
(other than your ironic male endometriosis)

I'm outside, sitting in the shade, feeling a cool breeze and listening to birds chirping.

and I don't give a flying fuck about people knowing who, what or where I am….

I'm free

Attached: 20190423-125124-HDR.jpg (1017.48 KB, 2560x1280)

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

LOL

BUSTED

but in all honesty, I've never been happier

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Free
It’s real in my mind!
lmooo

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

bbl, gotta fold laundry.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

I'm completely free of fear and doubt

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

This is the best chatroom on this entire chatsite

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Wittgenstein agrees with me, actually; and I think that further studies into the field of Semiotics may behoove you at this point. Many disciplines are being brought together there, and maybe we can find some common language to communicate ideas.
btw, Killcen, HTML5 and Javascript are languages, not nefarious weapons out killing indiscriminately any more than your guns are out killing folks either!
Sure, language can be used as a weapon. It is a tool for communication after all. I use language to browbeat people and spread fear, uncertainty and doubt. But that's just me. What do you use languages for?
Finally heading out to communicate with the garden. It speaks a different language, but we communicate just fine. We pay attention to each others' needs. It kinda comes naturally. Meanwhile the cat is laying a turd in one corner of the garden and the chickens are scratching and pecking in another corner. The sun is out, the birds are singing, I'm alive and not focused on my pain or all the things wrong with the world… Ahhhh….

James Smith
James Smith

T A G A L O G
DOWN AND DIRTY

What The Guidebooks Don't Tell You

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Javascript my be a programming language but it makes websites (and your browser) completely vulnerable to attacks. Figure it this way, my browser is like a Windows 95 OS (literally no third party bloatware or telemetry crap in the OS by default),… by using Javascript in my browser it turns it into Windows 10 because it is vulnerable to all kinds of third party bloatware and telemetry spying.

I don't like it for that sole reason. Its not even government related, its just JUNK that slows down my browser so they can siphon up all kinds of data they shouldn't even need to have.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Yawn

Attached: sleeping-on-keyboard.jpg (27.12 KB, 400x300)

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

MY RESPONSE: JAVASCRIPT STILL SUCKS AND ITS LOADED TO THE BRIM WITH VULNERABILITIES.

If anyone wants to mess with that, thats up to them. I however prefer the REAL web, which was before JS was ever invented or rolled out.

Consider THIS a REAL SITE: 82.221.129.208/.wn3.html

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

The AR-15 may just be another rifle platform but it makes me (and my unknowledgeable friends) completely vulnerable to attacks. Figure it this way, my world is like my mind (completely devoid, empty; literally no third party bloatware, like the belief systems of others that I blindly took on for myself or any wrong-think in my OS by default),… by allowing AR-15s into my world it turns society into chaos because those who see things correctly like I do can obviously see we are all much more vulnerable to all kinds of attacks if we leave these obviously evil instruments of war to wander society, indiscriminately killing us all. Someone should make a law! Guns are bad, mmmkay?

I don't like AR-15s for that sole reason. Its not even government related, its just gun owners that slow down the progress of society so they can control us all through fear and own all kinds of 'tools' they shouldn't even need to have.

Seriously. Think about what you're saying.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Lel! No, spank you!
Pic related.

Attached: Capture--2019-04-23-11-06-59.png (195.92 KB, 2391x1328)

David Taylor
David Taylor

Attached: World-Class-Investigative-Truth.png (4.23 MB, 1070x3754)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Javascript is simply vulnerable to exploitation, if you use it in your browser expect your browser to become infected at some point. Its that simple. Its just like allowing Silverlight or Flash, its crap. Yes, it may make things LOOK FANCY but it comes with tremendous amounts of backdoors and hackable vulnerabilities.

If you want to use it, go for it. But I choose not to because it can easily be exploited to hack my browser and computer!

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Wittgenstein is the fool in this story, so color me surprised.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Uh oh the cryptonite is coming back. Im thinking about rubbing it all over the door handle on 211 court avenue since everyones not doing their fucking job.

/derailed

You all could at least blow me

Attached: JPEG-20180414-162700-1550583106.jpg (114.86 KB, 960x1280)

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Thankfully everyone has already taken the whole 'Hes schizophrenic story line, so itll be hard to go back on that after dicking me for so many years for so long right before I make sure this shit gets in your eyes and makes your face blow apart

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Hey guys, im just mentally ill and the rash isn't contagious. Meanwhile my wife got married to someone else. I lost my 100,000,000 company to who knows who. Theres a dam about to blow away 1000 people. Theres still people roaming around after having their fucking house burned down.

And its all over making sure im isolated and ghosty ghosted lmaof cute emoji emoji

Im so fucking mentally ill and the virus is so uncontagious im going to make sure everyone in that building gets a dose instead of trying to save the fucking day.

Blow me you bunch of fucking faggots and enjoy how no doctor other than me knows how to fucking fix it. Cause im not going to tell you fucking shit.

Kill me. I dont care. Enjoy your new vibrating eye and endless cysts popping out of your face.

Jeesus fucking christ

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Hey so which is it? Am I mentally ill and its not contagious or are you going to have a pink eye for the rest of your life and be disfigured from the constant lymphoma and radiation poisoning this causes?

Ooooooh lets find out how long you can ignore ghosty ghost superman emoji emoji

Give me my fucking million dollars back

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Yet the Fool Danceth On!
Dog yapping at the leg…

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Kill me. I already warned everyone that the dam is going to break and kill 1000 people. You have no fucking idea whats going on.

You wont even let me fucking fix the problem you just get in the fucking way, make sure dogs fuck my girlfriend, make sure everyone but me is getting fucked, and steal all my fucking money.

Thats all youre good for. ILL BE AT LEXI BELLES PERFORMANCE IN SACRMANETO. ILL BE THE GUY WITH GLOWING RED EYES THAT HAS XRAY VISION AND IS SUPER FUCKING FUCKED OFF

Robert White
Robert White

If you are talking about OP, I never really cared what people think of me.

Attached: guess-who.png (40 KB, 1073x282)

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Youre like a homeless person that doesnt care who hes talking to and just rants to himself.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Oooh not caring makes you hard bro

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

When your meds kick in you're worthless to anyone, including yourself, SuperIdiot. Have fun playing with yourself. I'm bailing again too.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

You should care about the 1000 people that are going to drown and im announcing publicly while everyone just stares at me trying to figure out how can I make this motherfucker learn who has the fucking pants on

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Theres no bailing from the flood thats going to wipe out oroville and sacramento you dickhole

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

hurrrhurrhrudhuururur take your meds

Say that while drowning

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Says the drunk.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Yea I already get the psychic power thing its in the comic book

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Hey, how about we go up ontop my hill and throw confetti and blow a whistle when the little childrens bodies bloat up near my driveway and sing and dance and laugh while we listen to their parents moan and bitch about WHY DIDNT GOD DO SOMETHING?! WHY DIDNT ANYONE SEE THIS COMING?! WHY COULDNT WE HAVE STOPPED THIS?~

David Moore
David Moore

And then you guys can hoarde all the pictures of wonderwoman fucking her dog and do tons of meth while everyone points at me and dances around me like indians at a bonfire yelling EEEEEVILLLLL EVIIILLLLL

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Why is this my life right now

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Oh, King of Pilpul, have mercy on me!!

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

I think you're referring to me as the drunk not him, and I am a proud whiskey drinker. Because I drink very good quality scotch. You should try some sometime, just careful not to overdue it (God knows I try not to).

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

I start talking about how Im the meanest fucker because no one will blow me and that the fucking grinch shows up to MY seminars to learn how to fuck off all the little midgets around his mountain that keep ghosting him and are too fucking stupid to just say hello.

Its a special seminar about teaching dogs how to do acrobatics. I told the grinch if you really want to fucking ruin christmas you dont steal the gifts before anyone can open them. You wait until the little children can open up the gifts and you look around for the one little kid who got a puppy. What you do is offer the kid to teach the little dog how to do acrobatics and youll only charge him 20$ of his christmas money he got from his dad to save up for his favorite video game. You promise him that hes going to be fucking famous and his dog is going to be all over youtube.

Then you take the little kids money, take our your cellphone and log into youtube and start the recording process, and then you grab the dog and you kick the dog as hard you can like a football, but in the mouth so that it does 3-4 summersaults. Then you look the kid in the eye and say thank you. When the little kid starts crying you just tell him that there are no refunds.

Brandon White
Brandon White

The best part is after ranting about this on the way to the dentist, my first cleaning in years, I pull up to the wrong building and its the only fucking building in the next 50 miles with a giant sign hanging down with a big old fucking painting of the grinch.

I said oh good, thats what I need, cosmic karmic brain injury. So you know what I do since I was still drunk from the day before? I keep trying to go to the fucking dentist while I yell about the police officer and my girlfriend fucking the dog and not being considerate enough to blow me. I yell about the police officer and the dog out loud and go next door looking for the dentists office and I find my next sign which is the AA, alcohol anonymous.

I get even angrier and so I drive down the street where I see this hot 18 year old who looks like she lost her skateboard and I yell at her to go find me some drugs.

Robert James
Robert James

Then when I get to the dentists office I get PTSD all over against because theres someone making 700$ a hour by taking a giant hook and removing half of my gums and scraping half of my teeth off.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Now I want you to understand that as soon as I got home, because im not allowed to work, my father goes completely berserk because he has millions of dollars and everything he wanted and tries to shove the furniture up my ass.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

And then I came onto this website so I could look at little girls with giant penises screw older adult males in the ass while I could start screaming at my computer about wonder woman.

Thats about how enjoyable my life is every day until I found out theres 1000 people about to die.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Why are they going to die, because you visualized their deaths or because you can’t visualize their survival?

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

So then I get online and start yelling at the FBI on twitter screaming that I need wonder womans help to stop 1000 people from drowning like all those people burned to death in the worst fire disaster thats happened since anyones been alive on the entire planet. No one says a god damn thing.

So I come here again and then you go tell me to take my meds. So I decided to have another drink in which case my mom calls me up and tells me ARE YOU DRINKING AGAIN.

YES MOM AND I STILL WANT BACK MY URANIUM

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Oh I can visualize their survival. It involves super girl picking up the fucking phone and responding to my text messages with 'h' and 'i'. I even threw 250$ at her, you know, for a sense of urgency and she still wont say a god damn thing.

Wonder woman and super girls BARELY conscious participation is required for this situation to stop so that all the people around me can stop dancing around me holding hands yelling about how mentally ill I am.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Oh did I mention my mom took my uranium? I needed it to introduce a source of gamma radiation into the biological weapon I found.

And I havent gotten a blow job in 5 years

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Ok so lets all sit back and jack off to transexuals while I post evidence of what im talking about

Jace Young
Jace Young

Did she pick up the money with het butt cheeks? The ritual requires it in order for the magic to work.

Kevin King
Kevin King

You know this would just be an interesting story if this happened to once since it doesnt sound remotely possible and more like the ranting of an insane man but this is happening to me on a regular basis.

Everyone keeps pointing to me like im nuts. Oh im sorry I need to just move on from the 100,000,000 dollar company that was stolen from me and the 1,000,000 of medical malpractice that kept me so fucking retarded I could barely talk straight. No thats what makes someone completely normal. A pill that says fuckitall and just moving onto nothing.

I cant WAIT to see everyone drown because everyones so fucking important and drawn in their own lives they cant text me a single message. Doesnt matter if you knew me for 15 years and itll save 1000 people, 20,000 houses, and 20 billion dollars. Nope.

Take your meds.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Somebody better fucking blow me

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Thats the meds I need. Blow me

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Oh, the cuckery that is raising a daughter.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Yea raise her to blow me

Ayden James
Ayden James

Not as bad as raising one to blow Everybody, I should say.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

770631 (You)
Does that include me?

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

If it did, you would already know. If it doesn't, then you've failed as a parent.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Its hard work raising a girl to be brought up right. Bet you couldn't do it.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Im not allowed to have kids because im apparently a danger to society, so sayeth the secret court.

(then they kill 10,000 people)

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

I'll bet you consider right whatever kept a roof over your head and drugs in your system.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Oh look professor be thankful for shit I dont want. Thanks for your input.

I want to explore the world and work out.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

You know who provides a roof over your head? Prison. Id rather get rained on since all Im getting here is piss.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

You're off to a terrific start being online.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Isn't this prison? Oh, I forgot. The people here are Free. 100%.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Oh by free do you mean mind controlled by google?

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Cause thats something someone whose a fucking faggot pussy thats being mind controlled would say.

Im durrr 100% free. If youre so free decide you like working out and go to the gym for 2 hours.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

No, I mean able to obtain the resources they need to survive and thrive without depending upon or deferring to anyone else–directly from nature herself.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

going to the gym
calling someone else a fucking faggot
God says exercise is homo, go tackle a horse.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

The binge drinking and occasional drug use, no. But keeping a roof over your family's heads and providing food on the table, yes I did that right, and its not easy. Especially dealing with all the bull as your kid is growing up too. And having to be there for your kid when he/she learns lessons the hard way too (which does tend to happen as they get older). The caring part gets to you the most, no matter how good or bad a parent you are, when you become a parent your offspring become you're #1 concern no matter what happens. Now think about dealing with that, and drinking problems, and legal problems, and working, and paying the bills, and keeping your wife from leaving you over various disputes.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Ok so what youre saying is my only freedom is work?

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Same old pedantry. You're not the only person with children, bub.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Oh wow look someone whose allowed to have children. Im guessing the cell phone gods arent zapping you into retardation so you can barely go outside.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

I'm saying that if you have a job, you're not free. If you use a piece of technology to obtain something you need, you're not free. If you fail to develop bacteria resistant human in order to combat antibiotic resistant bacteria and can't even resist science, and can't manifest a world where you don't die from lack of technology, then you're not free.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

going outside
seeing Western civilization
but y tho

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Great. I want to work.

Because I want someone to suck my fucking cock

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Whats so fucking hard to understand here? Whys everyone causing me a fucking problem all the time

Michael Long
Michael Long

Working is rewarding, but it costs everything.

Yell and scream until a woman comes to rescue you from your longing.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Judaism as disposition.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Basically like this youtube.com/watch?v=HCGetB0OX4g

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Its not working.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Guess you're an evolutionary dead end. #sorrynotsorry

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Actually I'm not since Im about 6x as strong as you on a bad day and about 10-12x as strong as a woman.

I can have anyone I want. Anytime I want.

Im still being nice.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

I have a bodyguard. It’s a woman. You’re fucked.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

No one is really truly free thats a false misconception. We all have to live within the law, or face consequences. However there are various levels between being individually free or living under tyranny. I'd say between 1 to 10; 1 being free to do as you please and 10 being absolute tyranny; we are at about 5.5 to 6 in America today and its gradually progressing towards tyranny rather than freedom. Although freedom does come with responsibility too, and risks… its still better than living under oppression being told what to do, how to think, what to consume, how to dress, how to talk, etc.

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

You are the least free of anyone here. Go suckle on your bottle, babyshit.

Justin Green
Justin Green

No, we do not live within the bounds of law. We live within the bounds of google telling people what to think in order to game theory socialism in.

I cant get the police to enforce the law or protect my rights. The only thing that they do is fuck me over and pat the people on the back that fucking raped me after I passed out from getting dosed.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

fucking stupid bullshit

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

“Man’s laws are puny compared to the laws of God.” t. David Attenborough.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Easy solution: 1) don't rely on google, use alternatives or figure out stuff for yourself (trail and error)… and 2) don't rely on the cops for safety, buy yourself a gun and learn how to fortify entry points from burglary/break-ins. Maybe get a concealed carry license.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

What alternatives, brother sir? Qwant? Startpage?

Bing?

DDG?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Ahmia master race!

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

I have a superman suit thats completely bulletproof. I dont want to rely on google, its using a biological weapon to connect people to their satellites and mind contol them into pissing me off.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Nah. Taking loads of LSD and dancing naked in the park sounds like much more my style.
inb4 it does
It does.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

It's probably forcing both you and Killcen to drink "good whiskey" too. as though there were such a thing. ALL Alcohol is POISON.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

I get it. You give control over your life to others so you can whine and moan about how they exercise the control you have given them. You can't even accept responsibility for how you feel. "Others" not only can, but often do "piss you off". You probably beat yourself up rather mercilessly also. Most folks who beat up on others generally do. I speak from experience.
Get out of your own way and you will see that the only Kryptonite is (You).

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

(sac) is king.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

The center is everywhere, yet nowhere to be found.
Welcome to the club. Glad to see you recognize your sovereignty.
Now what will you do? Enough responsibility for you?
Maybe you need another drink.
Yonder drunk in the gutter is a king too. Show some respect.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

A real king would ask of what.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

hysterical fed pushing its drugs
WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE CRACK, IT MAKES YOU HAPPY
SMOKE CRACK LOOK 200% OF PEOPLE WHO SMOKE CRACK SAY THEY WOULD AGAIN SMOKE CRACK ARE YOU AFRAID ONLY PUSSIES DON'T SMOKE CRACK

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

government is pissed that 10% of people exclusively receive all of their information from CNN and no independent internet sources

hmm…

Attached: big-think.jpg (116.8 KB, 1000x908)

William Davis
William Davis

Fake headline.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

GOD BLESS THAT 10%

Too bad clueless OP isn't one of them
Well this is my news board Johnny. I hope you are not the one sliding my threads, maybe that was someone else, I don't know. But someone obviously does and all I can do is bump mine back and out of vengeance I'll post links to the reports I posted.

You don't bother me, I don't mind you here. But I do wonder who is sliding my threads. It typically happens around 5PM to 6PM.dinner time

Attached: killcen-sliding-video.mp4 (3.02 MB, 1280x720)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Stop repeating yourself and hostilities will come to an end.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Just imagine what you couldve done with your life if you had spent more time in the real world

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Maybe if they weren't using the internet to chop down people's rights…

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Yes use the internet. There they will teach you that stealing is good and the only thing you can't have for free is sex. The best economy is slave labor and shopping for sex that always works. You may not have sex with people's farm animals for free neither, because you have to work work work for it. Work for nothing in return and spend your money on nothing! That's how we make America great again by not actually making money.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

What do you mean? I ride my bicycle to the gay disco every morning.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I like…basic websites
I agree. The art of simple websites that functioned perfectly well and still look alright has been lost. Every site these days loads incredible amounts of images, bullshit third party trackers, hundreds of unnecessary scripts, all to give you a very pretty page that has shit for functionality.

This is very noticeable if you have a slow connection. So many sites load 1009 things before they load the thing you came there for. Like image hosters loading all kinds of comments, albums, other images, logos, backgrounds, etc etc before you can see the fucking picture. Info sites that load 2 side bars, a header, a footer, a bunch of ads, several dropdown menus, subscribe buttons, comments, etc before they load the fucking text that you came there for and takes almost no time to load on its own. It's bullshit. Everything is prettier but it works way worse at what you want it to do, though it is much better at gathering more information about you and your machine.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

So I have an uncle (we will call him JN) who has always been VERY vocal about his disapproval of my sexuality. There is not a family gathering that goes by where he doesn't say something assholish about homosexuality or me specifically.

Well this weekend in between family gatherings I was looking to meet somebody . I started chatting with an older man because that's how I roll. A lot of older guys don't like to show their faces because they aren't out so I don't think much of it when he doesn't show me his face. We actually hit it off great and after receiving a few pics I wish I could unsee and sending a few I wish I could take back , we decided to meet up for well… you know.

So I'm at this coffee shop down the street waiting for my man to show up and you know who walks in . It is at this moment I realize my FU, I've been flirting with my gay hating closeted uncle. He tried to play it off like a random encounter but I wasn't letting him get away with that. After some pressing he finally admits that he is the man I've been talking to and I told him I don't judge him like he does me . He apologized for the hurtful things he's said to me over the years

He kept talking with me like he was still INTERESTED and I had to make it clear that was NOT going to happen . I had to get up and walk out and after multiple texts from him I had to go ahead and block his number. I can't believe this guy had the nerve to judge me and treat me like less of a human being all these years when he's a total creep and a massive hypocrite.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

ok
i stopped repeating

Well fuck, this is my news board, what else would you expect to be posted here? Why would I fight back when I spend hours of my time contributing to this place and someone comes along and slides my threads with BS local stories and tries derailing all the work and effort I put in?

How would it feel to contribute in a place of common interest, to have everything you do mocked, ridiculed and trashed by some punks there not even holding the same interest as the intended destination you contribute too?

Attached: killcen-sliding-video2.webm (4.79 MB, 640x480)

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

nobody cares
you are nobody
feds consideryou a bug

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

If this were your board you’d have recourse. Sure, it’s in bad taste but frankly the board is a piece of shit. The articles suck, two out the three regulars are harebrained caricatures of grown men, and that pretty makes this space good for nothing but a fight club.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

much*

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

is that you Zig Forumsmod?

Why are the catalogue not sliding?

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

No, I’m BJ. Don’t know who the mod is.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

I ride my bicycle to the gay disco every morning.
I stop at Starbucks 1st to lick some premo foam off that tall black latte

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

No, I’m BJ. Don’t know who the mod is.
You're familiar enough with the goings on here.

/killcen/ is a crisis queen

This is the highlight of his day

Why do we have to be so mean to him?

All he wants to do is have some meaning in his life

Loneliness is cancer to the soul
So even mockery is some sort of affirmation against nothingness

Attached: prep-killcen.gif (12.15 KB, 245x179)

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

He is fine doing what he does, but he needs to do it on AboveTopSecret or Godlike Productions, maybe hang out on the Project Camelot channel. The brains is too big here, what ‘em is.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Boredom is the worst thing that can happen to a mod. Get bored, fuck with the users. Happens every time.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

I’m a nobody.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

my name is also nobody

Attached: my-name-is-nobody.gif (1.08 MB, 639x340)

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Is this you? nobodytm.com/exhibition.html

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

lose weight, Chubby Rutherford

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

rational news bumparoo

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

I keep telling you guys over and over, I am here to post REAL NEWS. This is like me going to the bar for about 4 to 5 hours, only I take occasional breaks during the day. My news threads are like drinking shots of scotch…. one here…. another one there….. and another….. and another…. and the other…. comes another…. and within 5 ot 6 hours later, around 3PM to 5PM I leave. And when I leave, thats when anons start sliding the SHIT out of my news threads!!! I come back the next day and have no choice but to bump the SHIT out of them so they go back up!!!

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

come back the next day and have no choice but to bump the SHIT out of them
You sound possessed, tbqh..
Pray about it. I'm pretty sure Jesus would tell you that doing any activity you equate with taking poison should not be an activity you engage in.
Considering that alcohol has absolutely zero redeeming qualities for anybody for any reason (save using the shit as a solvent – it certainly doesn't "solve" any problems!), I would not consider any activity you think of like alcohol consumption to be an activity worthy of your time, or one likely to lead to ANY positive outcome for anybody whatsoever.
It is in this spirit that I propose to kick the ever-loving shit out of you every time I see you step foot in this "bar" again. I will Sage every post I make in one of your shitty drunken threads and will bump crabs and propane 'til Kingdom come. You creating hell around here with your drunken ramblings and insane attachments to your shit articles is OVER. Bye bye. Go sit in your drunktank over on >>/realnews/.
This bar no longer serves alcohol. We're a weed store now, so mellow out. Your drunken ramblings are not welcome here or anywhere else, and never were. Either sober up your attitude and your mind or you will continue to have your ass handed to you by the "bar" patrons every time you act like a possessed drunken fool in here. We've had enough of your shenanigans.
You have been reported.
Your post is proof that you are nothing but REAL SPAM.
Like so much Drunken Spam Vomit.
Good luck to you, sir.

Attached: We.All.Float.Down.Here.jpg (18.97 KB, 367x450)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

I am only contributing news to a news board and nothing else. Stop being such a bully. If you don't like news, then it is YOU who should leave the news board, because what I post is NEWS (most of the time). I only bump my threads when I have to, when they are deliberately slidden.

And I (almost) never come here drunk. Only did that 2 times in the last year or so. Very seldom do I ever get drunk here. Typically I'm completely offline by the time I pull out the scotch and thats maybe twice a week.

This is just my home away from home, know what I mean? Cheers.

Attached: Beer-Cheers-Cliff-Norm.jpg (13.08 KB, 480x360)

John Gomez
John Gomez

It's amazing how something this small could feel so big when it was still up in the farthest recesses of my nostril.

Attached: 20190424-103025.jpg (1.86 MB, 4160x2080)

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

You don't get it. He wasn't accusing you of drunkposting all the time. You said this was like your bar. He was saying you are like the annoying drunk at the bar that everyone wants to pound.
And he's right. This drink tastes better with sage.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Well I don't know what I did to deserve all this hate, but whatever.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

A: YOU WOKE UP AGAIN THIS MORNING

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

So you hate me too Johnny? What did I do this time?

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

It's not hate. Only friends love you enough to tell you the truth.
Take a break. I wish I could. But I work here, thanks to all the people still dumb enough to pay taxes. We don't want to come for you, but you're making it hard for us to continue to ignore you. There won't be many more warnings. You sure are fucking dense!

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

GETS DRUNK AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK:
ALMOST ONE-THIRD OF YOUR LIFE IS SPENT DRUNK

ALCOHOLIC

Basically nothing more than a junkie, just too much of a chickenshit to do real drugs, and relying on the lowest common denominator for intoxication

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Absolutely not, sir

I do NOT hate you……

I don't even dislike you…..

Sure, you're a pain in the ass, and you're completely insane, and you are addicted to stress and fear and everything that I disagree with, and you are an annoyance, similar to a brain injury mosquito who's incapable of realizing he's already been swatted and flattened against the wall, but that won't stop him from continuing to make a buzzing noise trying to irritate people….

But all that being said….

I actually like you a lot…

I'm going to be completely honest with you:
When I found out that you knew all about Bob Zmuda and Tony Clifton, it really opened my eyes and made me take a much more compassionate empathic look at you

Any man who knows about Bob zmuda and Tony Clifton cannot be bad

James Reed
James Reed

How is posting news on a news board so annoying? I don't get it. I could understand my rants may be annoying, so I will do my best to calm down. I'll try not to irritate you guys too much, maybe I should just post news and quite commenting?

And by the way, I don't always drink to get drunk. Only sometimes I drink enough to get drunk. Not all the time though. Considering I don't do any drugs, I don't think thats a bad thing.

And yes Tony Clifton (Bob) is hilarious. I like that kind of satire, I think its awesome.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Dear Killcen,

The other guy was correct when he just told you friends are honest with each other, even if it hurts your feelings…

That's what friends do… They tell you the truth

With that in mind, I would like to demonstrate my friendship with you by telling you to go fuck yourself

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Just because I'm a good enough friend to tell you to eat shit and to fuck yourself, that shouldn't be misinterpreted as 'me disliking you'…

And I don't care about creating threads, because I realize you're very much like a needle junkie, and you've become addicted to the needle not the drug

So you would sit there sticking a used Rusty syringe into your arm over and over, even if it was completely empty, just like many of your threads

Fear is your syringe

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

i’ve only come here drunk two times this year
It’s only fucking APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

It's just frustrating to watch somebody I like spin in futile circles, trying to push a brick wall.

It's kind of like watching Diana try to shrink your teeth with hydrogen peroxide

Attached: PicsArt-04-24-10.27.13.jpg (52.89 KB, 500x500)

David Stewart
David Stewart

HER* teeth

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Some news are more equal than others.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Do I fear monger that much? I don't really think I do, but then again…. I remember the days of staying up till 3AM in the morning to listen to people like Dave Hodges doing interviews with conspiracy theorists like Steve Quayle and Deborah Tavares…… so maybe I'm immune from noticing fear mongering by now.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

I'm a former drug enthusiast, who started taking 10 hits of windowpane LSD per day at the age of 12….

Guess how many times I've come here drunk or high?

NONE…..

NOT EVEN ONCE…..

Because I'm exercising self-control, and I have completely stopped self-medicating

You are simply allowing yourself to continue fucking up your life

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Do I fear monger that much?

YES

It's hard to have the required external perspective when you're looking from the inside out

Attached: 8807243-f520.jpg (28.73 KB, 520x390)

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Well sir, I'm sorry. I don't even find my reports scary. If you've heard what I have heard over the last 20 years, you too would be completely immune from shell shock. You too would have a loaded gun in every room, and sleep next to a shotgun like I do… and it would be considered standard procedure.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Me? Nigga, I cain’t even drink! Being here is the drug.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Focus your attention on something else, retarded old fool.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

I come here for news, this is a news board, correct? Zig Forums stands for news, thats why its on the front page under news headlines.

It's not like I'm invading some other board with no relation to what I post. Thats the ironic thing about all this anger towards me.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

BY THE WAY……………

Bob Zmuda is to Andy Kaufman

what Billy Smith is to Elvis

"who's Billy Smith?" you say

E G G Z A C K L E E ™

Attached: BJuniorx.jpg (34.79 KB, 463x283)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

How many times do people have to tell you that your sources are the problem, not that you’re sharing news?

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Zig Forums STANDS FOR ELVIS

Attached: article-1261082-08E2EEEC000005DC-167-468x485.jpg (61.56 KB, 468x485)

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Attached: Elvis-Girls.jpg (2.38 MB, 4157x3024)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Not really. I have very good news sources, great quality ones. I do occasionally post from other sources but you guys will bitch about those too. Anything I post, face it, you guys will find some reason to not like it. I only post the bombshells here by the way… I have to sift through a lot of junk to find the good stuff!

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

FUCK THE NEWS

here's some 'news' for you:
E L V I S

Attached: 1375909848000-anita-wood.jpg (1.12 MB, 3200x1680)

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

your 'sources' are shit

Attached: 52da2db3b5b7da2ec8d6118b1396e29a--elvis-costume-april-.jpg (17.4 KB, 236x333)

William Stewart
William Stewart

Attached: FamousElvisKissPhoto1.jpg (15.09 KB, 292x246)

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

And this is why people have no respect for you. This right here. Not only are you the village idiot but you’re a defiant one. You know what they do with people like you in the criminal justice system? They put them down like animals because they’re so instinctually beholden that they can no longer learn and are thus a danger to others, like when you threatened to murder elected officials right as the NZ shooting was raging and all eyes were on ach chongs.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

WRONG!

My sources are

L
L E
L E G
L E G I T
E G I T I
G I T G
I T E
T L

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

actually has to sift through links to produce these threads
not hopeless
jej

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

the day you made direct threats to murder United States Elected Officials, you reminded me of a negro I saw recently at the pharmacy when I was picking up my Ambien.

He was wearing a DOLLAR SIGN NECKLACE and a baseball cap that said ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS……

and he was walking through the CVS, begging people for bus change…..

Don't ask me why your direct threats to murder United States Elected Officials reminded me of that nigger, but it did….

I think….

Attached: big-daddy-dollar-sign-necklace-86.jpg (47.52 KB, 516x861)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Well you can call me whatever you like, sticks and stones. All I'm doing is posting news, it may not be from sources you enjoy but you have the right to your opinions, just as much as I do. Maybe you should post some news too sometime and help contribute.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

You lie, there was no "direct threat" made. It wasn't a direct threat.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I have never referred to you as a 'stick' or a 'stone'

I usually just call you 'that delusional faggot'

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

I don’t believe anything I read.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Sometimes you remind me of a TV set with legs

a TV set that walks around playing a TV show

a TV show of an old TV set

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

I believe that

William Miller
William Miller

by the way, I am NOT affiliated with Killcen's domestic terroristic campaign to harm elected officials

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

I hope you've rethought your plan, and considered going to a local regional FBI Field Office and confessing

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

My threads wouldn’t be one guy’s article linked and pasted, it would be a collection of links, factual data extracted in text, and some conjecture or questioning about what the problem is, what others think it is, and why I think X.

This is what’s done on a good board. On this board we have you instead.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

I know that.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

and considered going to a local regional FBI Field Office and confessing

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Well fuck, this is my news board, what else would you expect to be posted here? Why would I fight back when I spend hours of my time contributing to this place and someone comes along and slides my threads with BS local stories and tries derailing all the work and effort I put in?

How would it feel to contribute in a place of common interest, to have everything you do mocked, ridiculed and trashed by some punks there not even holding the same interest as the intended destination you contribute too?

Attached: killcen-sliding-video2.webm (4.79 MB, 640x480)

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

You can work your ass of being a cashier, but it’s never going to pay off. Think about it. Maybe your skills need improvement. Maybe you’re not on a slider’s level intellectually.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

I would try to improve. And if it still wasn’t good enough I’d take it someplace else.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I never said this was my news board, but it IS A news board and I have every stinkin' right to be here and post news too!

MORE NEWS:

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Well this is my news board Johnny. I hope you are not the one sliding my threads, maybe that was someone else, I don't know. But someone obviously does and all I can do is bump mine back and out of vengeance I'll post links to the reports I posted.
You don't bother me, I don't mind you here. But I do wonder who is sliding my threads. It typically happens around 5PM to 6PM. Sometimes I'll find witness other periods it happens but less frequently..

Attached: killcen-sliding-video1.mp4 (3.02 MB, 1280x720)

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

But you made a VIDEO claiming it's YOUR BOARD

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

We’ve already discussed this. I’d love to be a mathemagician and take better care of my family, but all I am is an historian. I’m not going to kill myself over it, although perhaps I should. I’m going to find the right niche to be in, wherever that is.

Unlike you, I’m no glutton for punishment.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

It's hard to have the required external perspective when you're looking from the inside out
Try changing your perspective and looking WITHIN.
Seriously, what damage could it do?
Why does anyone have a problem with looking within? Is it because tgey are afraid of tge REAL News? The TRUTH?
Sage because I always follow through on my convictions.
inb4 convict

David Murphy
David Murphy

Attached: sac-fucks-jimbo.gif (60.8 KB, 245x179)

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

(in an NA Meeting to look at April)

not the month, the blonde

Camden King
Camden King

Herstory

Attached: herstory.gif (32.52 KB, 245x179)

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Attached: prep-3.jpg (33.17 KB, 580x400)

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

This nigger should be drinking himself to death somewhere, not larping as a navy seal.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

US Government Is Pissed Off That 10% of Americans Don't Use The Internet At All

it would be awesome if you made it 10.00000001%

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Your story is complete bullshit, just as contrived as one of those ridiculous fake 'letters written by a reader' in the old penthouse forum magazines.

Fantasy….

Amateurish fiction at its worst………..

And somehow you actually intended it to suggest
that somehow there are more homosexuals out there than there actually are…..

Somehow, you thought your disgusting little story was going to justify you're disgusting lifestyle choices….

It didnt

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

…. But don't think we all didn't notice the fact that you can't help yourself, and you had to slip my initials in there, in a Freudian plea for help, admitting that you want to suck my dick like a little girl……

You're absolutely disgusting

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

YOUR* disgusting lifestyle choices

Speech-to-text typo

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

….but what would you expect from the fat guy who actually downloaded the naked picture of me?….

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

liar liar fag dick afire

Attached: liar.mp4 (250.03 KB, 640x360)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

I love how you exaggerate all the time and literally fabricate complete bullshit

LOL @ GOVT. IS 'PISSED OFF'
As if they give a flying fuck

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

it's ok uncle

I forgive you

Attached: andy-book.jpg (172.15 KB, 1500x1150)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

….and don't think it went unnoticed that your fictional fantasy world not only revolves around older men, and wanting to suck MY dick, but you actually include incestuous content into your imaginary visions….

…. How long have you actually fantasized about me fucking you down the throat?…….

Lemme guess :
Since the first time you saw me?

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

They're not really pissed off, but they DO want to lower the numbers as much as possible for the simple reason they want to be able to spy on everyone. Thats why the Department of Education is constantly shilling social media and Big Tech faggotry to the teachers and students now days.

And YES, I know this because I personally know someone who teaches classes at a high school [will not name names or details on that] but he has informed me of this and doesn't like whats going on today. He once said "we're not even allowed to use the chalkboards anymore, we are given iPods to send messages and criteria to our students."

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

telling yourself that the 'government is pissed off' about anything is just an overcompensation technique to deal with a self perception of irrelevance

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

the Ativan is hitting ANDY
You cheated, perfidious one…goodbye

Attached: bye-bye-liar.mp4 (438.69 KB, 640x360)

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

BREAKING NEWS!!
dog barks at neighbor

Attached: gif-08-03-02.35.39.gif (727.53 KB, 640x330)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

I'll repeat my comment to you:

They're not really pissed off, but they DO want to lower the numbers as much as possible for the simple reason they want to be able to spy on everyone. Thats why the Department of Education is constantly shilling social media and Big Tech faggotry to the teachers and students now days.

And YES, I know this because I personally know someone who teaches classes at a high school [will not name names or details on that] but he has informed me of this and doesn't like whats going on today. He once said "we're not even allowed to use the chalkboards anymore, we are given iPods to send messages and criteria to our students."

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

EXTRA EXTRA !! READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!

WORLD GOES DIGITAL !!!!!

ad in a related story, today is the day after yesterday

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

What Will They Think Of Next?!!!

Attached: lutzmann.jpeg (96.42 KB, 640x423)

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

yeah……… that's kinda OLD NEWS, dude

Attached: PicsArt-04-24-12.43.10.jpg (151.01 KB, 1802x1388)

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Not exactly the point I was making. The point is this IS a governmental agenda and they are pushing very very hard for it. Outright shilling it in fact. I should bring up an older clip of Clapper (or whoever the DNI was at that time) actually shilling all this Big Tech crap LIVE on air, bragging about how they will one day use it to spy on all of us.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

A G A I N : you'd have to live under a rock to not already know this

It's OLD FUCKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY KNOWS IT ALREADY !!!!!

exactly WHO are you trying to 'educate'???

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

saving the world, one rock at a time

Attached: PicsArt-04-24-01.21.04.jpg (82.88 KB, 676x451)

William Brooks
William Brooks

jeeze, this got JN angry

(sac) must have hit a nerve

Attached: huff-and-puff.png (926.18 KB, 666x728)

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Well all I'm doing is pointing it out, this is going on as you know. We need to point this whole thing out to everyone we can. We need to spread this message. Thats what I'm doing, sorry for playing a broken record but sometimes that just needs to be done, you got to beat the drums as much as possible to draw the attention of others.

And that is being done, you might know, but many others who stumble upon Zig Forums still don't. We get a lot of lurkers you know. There are people from governments, militaries, universities and many other institutions reading what we have to say, right now.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

lol

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

naw, just you, andy , and me

and i only came back becase the ativan was taking it;s time to hit

puurrrrrrrrrrfidiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfidious one goodbye!

David Phillips
David Phillips

everyone else works
maybe in the evening a few strays might drop in

Andy likes those stray young male pussys

Jace Price
Jace Price

I've read reports that professors study our behavior here and what we have to say. Its actually very interesting that this board draws that much attention really. It does, don't be fooled, there are many many lurkers here.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Irrelevant, because it's the posters who ruin it for everyone.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

were you lurking?

David Peterson
David Peterson

I wonder if I could benefit from Lorazepam. Freud claimed we Irish are immune to psychoanalysis, but what good Irishman doesn't love him some drugs?

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

No, I prefer to be part of the problem.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

i have some irish in me andy..and some english, and some 1st nation and some french and some dutch and some dna from the wood pile

i am a proud 56%er

Attached: 56%andy.png (783.01 KB, 673x789)

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

lol @ you erroneously assuming that ME or anybody else would be upset that YOU'RE a sedentary fat homosexual

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

I'm not Andy. Andy hates Irish. He says we're lower than niggers. He says..

Oh, I forget. I wasn't listening.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

ima sedentary fat bisexual

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

BISEXUAL = just another one of your attempts at trying to be accepted even though you are disgusting homosexual

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Attached: PicsArt-04-24-10.48.34.jpg (584.99 KB, 1536x2048)

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Forgot to Sage.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Of course, McAndy is the transhuman-subhuman coalition in one endomorphic spongiform.

Yet still, in the land of proposition identitarian internationalism, paradox is forgiven. It comes with the territory.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

disgusting homosexual

Attached: closetandy.png (314.39 KB, 480x360)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Andy is a great human being. He tires to hide this by calling himself a "piece of shit" but he actually contributes to some decent conversations once in a while. Might not agree with him on many things, but he has the right to speak his mind.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

He tires to hide any part of himself whatever.

William Ward
William Ward

i atually wanted to transition into chris bennet and sing to a beautiful woman and have her fall in love with me
alas, i am too fat and old to make a beutiful woman, so i look for young women who want to have sex with their fathers(young men also)

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

he has the right to speak his mind.
Thanks for reminding me, Captain Obvious.

Err. I mean..Captain Oblivious.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

but he actually contributes to some decent conversations once in a while.
Now i feel guilty

I always just assumed that what you posted was 90% nonsense,and I wasn't going to glean through the chaff to find the wheat.
But then Andy's mind is not as sharp as it use to be and he might mistake wheat for chaff.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Ansy thinks Jesus didn't exist
He confuses the historical figure with the mythic one.

This shows a somewhat simplistic way of thinking to me.

This is why he always runs away when i out troll him

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Ansy
haha 1/2 right antsy andy

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Yeah, I find the atheism thing kind of silly and pitiful. There's no God, Jesus didn't exist.

What do we get for thinking that way, a cookie?

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Hmmm…

highfivevape.com/manual-rosin-press-bundle.html

A small sprinkle of sage on my convictions.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

I'm at Andrew Silverstein at Lenox square back at the peak of his brief Fame….

Just like he said in his little stand-up routine:
"There's no such thing as a bisexual… If you are a man who sucks another man's dick, you're a fucking faggot, plain and simple"

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Why do you continue to suck mine then?

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

lol @ thinking you're a troll, or that I 'run away from you'….

I was actually in the middle of a conversation with Jillian (and I'll let you try to figure out who she is)

In the meantime, there never was a 'jesus'

it's bullshit, and you're a clown

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

But it's important that I remind you that I don't hate homosexual…..

I couldn't care any less that you make the most disgusting repugnant easily avoidable life decisions possible….

That's literally your problem

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Whether or not Jesus existed, Jesus makes jews uncomfortable. Even insignificant ones like..like you.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

lol @ thinking a non-existent half-assed myth makes anybody 'uncomfortable'

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

The tribe to which you pledge your allegiance killed The Christ. That haunts you like monkies til this day.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

…..The Abominable Snowman makes me uncomfortable too, right?……….

Attached: bond-yeti-257x300.jpg (15.57 KB, 257x300)

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Creation myths headfuck everyone. Doesn't matter whether they were based on actual happenings.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

No, only the monkies.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Same as collapse myths. Poor shillcen, right?

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Sasquatch makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable

Attached: bigfoot-sighting-5-630x339.jpg (44.32 KB, 630x339)

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Sassy doesn't have any reason to kill you, but decent people do.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

It was November of 1989 when my girlfriend Jill was getting ready to leave for work, and I read in The Atlanta Journal & Constitution that Andrew Dice Clay was performing at The Omni that night.

Even though I thought Andrew Dice Clay wasn't particularly funny, I still told Jill that I would like to go see his show, just for the fuck of it…

Jill took off for work and I made a pot of coffee

Attached: 14991993-10207811595793291-3774191019979834296-n.jpg (78.6 KB, 960x960)

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

I was living on the 33rd floor of The Grandview

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-24-14-33-33.png (2.75 MB, 1080x2160)

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Which looks down on Lenox Square, a famous shopping mall in Atlanta

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-24-14-33-48.png (713.98 KB, 1080x2160)

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

So I got dressed and drove across the way to Lenox Square, and I went down into the food court TO GET SOME CAPPUCCINO, even though I just drank a bunch of coffee

Attached: atlanta-capital-of-the-us-state-of-georgia-food-court-in-lenox-square-a-shopping-centre-mall-with-well-known-brand-name-stores-on-peachtree-road-MEYGK0.jpg (288.71 KB, 1300x956)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

And as I came down the escalator, there was Andrew Dice Clay sitting at a table at the bottom

Attached: s4827.jpg (89.39 KB, 970x1198)

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

The End.

truly fascinatin'!

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

So I introduced myself, and explained that I painted Elvis portraits for celebrities….

He said he'd love one, and I correctly guessed that he would want the '68 Comeback Special' black leather Elvis

Attached: Screenshot-2018-08-12-at-9.43.42-AM.png (324.36 KB, 634x453)

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

so I ran back home, pulled out some acrylic paints, a piece of really good quality Bristol Board, and painted a Black Leather Elvis.

Took me about 3 hours.

When Jill came home from work, she got all dressed up and we went backstage to Dice's show at the Omni International

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Not really, but Jill loved going backstage to concerts, just like all girls do….

Attached: 21167451-10210415209602009-1323795045406584673-o.jpg (332.09 KB, 1437x1440)

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

it loses the 'fascinating' aspect after about the 200th backstage routine, having drank the wine & imported beers, and having eaten all the catered food, and going out to get drunk with the performers afterwards.

it becomes pretty standard

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

and that's how I met Andrew Dice Clay

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

I'm curious how
zigforums.com/thread/763604/news
bumped it's way up above this thread

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Attached: PicsArt-04-24-11.59.43.jpg (159.17 KB, 970x1198)

Jacob King
Jacob King

Quads

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Quads +1

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

The internet makes Cucks out of all of us.