US DHS Allowing Total Invasion Of United States of America, Whole Country Is Being Destroyed

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

Hell bent on destroying America, President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released about 7,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States in the last five days.

The latest catch and release totals obtained by Breitbart News revealed that, currently, DHS is releasing about 1,400 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the US every single day. It has also been revealed that the US government, and corrupted politicians are now aiding the takeover and destabilization of America, and the US military will not do a thing even when they are held HOSTAGE by Mexican troops at the border. No you cannot make this shit up: archive.fo/UoZ9h

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR

The level of TREASON is so off-the-walls, it is the duty of the US Military to put a stop to this BY ANY MEANS NESSESSARY.

The Minister of Guatemala has notified Operation Killcen (and that means the world too) that this invasion was very well planned, see here: archive.fo/Wj8pu

The FBI is engaging in massive TREASON AGAINST AMERICA by jailing and beating up a Patriotic American citizen for helping the Border Patrol, see this here: archive.fo/ROCvG

The United States now has 20 days to fix this disaster, or we lose our country and America will no longer exist, it will become the Divided States of Mexico.

You have 20 days. Tick Tock Tick Tock… Meanwhile all citizens are hearby ordered to prepare for full-scale civil war: >>>/prepare/1
(This is a draft and you are not allowed to disobey or you will die).

archive.fo/Tage8
breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/24/dhs-releases-seven-thousand-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-five-days-released-every-day/

Attached: US DHS Now Allowing Total Invasion Of United States of America, Whole Country Is Being Destroyed.jpg (640x480, 55.88K)

This treason is not going unnoticed. This is despicable. However, on one good note I heard the President recently has ordered more troops (armed) to the border, and they are very livid that Mexican troops invaded our soil.

This is the very reason why the recent DHS chief had to resign, she was told to resign or be fired for treason against the US.

However, it may take some more time to shake things up. The traitors that have hijacked this nation are starting to outnumber the good guys. Very dangerous times. US govt has been deeply subverted under the Obama regime.

I will speak for all the lurkers (many who are govt staff and military intelligence under orders NOT to speak a word here while monitoring current events) by posting this ONE pic. This is what they would all like you anons to know.

Attached: IF ONLY.jpg (627x733, 114.36K)

Come one day, I'm going to make a prayer thread so every poster and lurker can read and pray to God so that we can save this nation from total and utter destruction. I hope by then, we aren't already too far gone.

Mr. Putin has issued a warning back in 2011 and it has literally DISAPPEARED from the internet. Can anyone of you find that warning that I read?

He said something along the lines, and yes he was warning all Americans something like this: 'America has been hijacked by very criminal entities and they desire to wipe out your nation and its culture and its people.' Can anyone find this warning issued by the Kremlin? Because I think we need to re-read this warning now more than ever before.

Whats strange is this report was SCRUBBED from the internet entirely, as if some powerful entity detected any trace of it's existence and literally bleached it from every server on the web. I have tried numerous times to try finding it, it is gone.

I now suspect than ANYONE who ever read that report, or clicked on the link to it, was automatically tagged as Ironclad DAY ONE.

Why are they spraying Aluminum in our skies (chemtrails)? Aluminum toxicity causes Alzheimers disease folks, it breaks the blood-brain barrier…… do you understand what they are doing to us?

There IS a reason they fear this man.

And I'm going to get to the bottom of it, once and for all.

Attached: Quotation-Vladimir-Putin.jpg (1200x640, 67.75K)

Whats ever more odd though……..

Where is the anger? Where is the hate?

Why are so many Americans so fucking docile int face of this?

I feel like the actual government of the country doesn't exist, and that we are occupied by a hostile foreign race/power.

Jesus christ we need either a targeted purge of traitors or a fool-blown civil war.

Attached: 1491439186072.jpg (1114x730, 227K)

A civil war is what they want. This is a class war not a holy war. We need to start thinking of it as such.

I think our government has been taken over by foreign entities and (((subversives))), thats the problem. Similar things have been known to happen to other nations so certainly it could happen here too.

They would jump in delight because it would be used as justification to start drone bombing us like bugs, I'm sure they already are salivating over the thought of having such tyrannical crackdowns against the citizenry.

They often shoot the messenger of bad news these days. Its the only psychological defense mechanism they can muster.

Take yer meds, Killcen.

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-09.08.18.png (1950x1440, 3.68M)

America is turning into a third world communist failed state. No amount of drugs can change that fact.

I am so mad right now I can't sleep. I can't even sleep.

Glad I could help.
Have some sage.

true news

Which? The part about you needing to take your meds?
🌿

anti-saged

Horrible treason is going on!

As much as I think the DHS could be doing MUCH better, and just placing up a wall of molten lava to thwart invasions. I don't think it's quite as bad as you think , the wall is being built. I think this post was meant to make people mad to ignore important problems. Tbh in 2020 I hope we deport every fucking immigrant.

Small sections are being upgrades with a few additional expansions here and there, true. But its not anywhere near what we actually need to fully secure the border. They still are coming in at record pace. 7,000+ in 5 days is A LOT, and they breed like rabbits!

Freakin' confirmed news!

Reminder that White Genocide is their goal.

anti-slide 2

This is the very reason why the recent DHS chief had to resign, she was told to resign or be fired for treason against the US.

However, it may take some more time to shake things up. The traitors that have hijacked this nation are starting to outnumber the good guys. Very dangerous times. US govt has been deeply subverted under the Obama regime.

treason documented

adfdfas

legit news