Commie Subversives In College Are Now Telling Students That Being Healthy Is Sexual Molestation

BIG PHARMA REJOICE

A college speaker in Minnesota has come under fire for teaching students that childhood diets are the same as sexual molestation and comparing personal trainers to Nazis.

The “fat and body positive” sex therapist Sonalee Rashatwa previously made headlines in 2018 for declaring that being thin is a white supremacist beauty ideal.

“I truly believe that a child cannot consent to being on a diet the same way a child cannot consent to having sex,” Rashatwar declared at her Minnesota speech. “I experience diet culture as a form of assault because it impacts the way that I experience my body.”

Thegatewaypundit.com reports:
web.archive.org/web/20190425163344/https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/college-speaker-says-putting-a-child-on-a-diet-is-akin-to-sexual-molestation-compares-personal-trainers-to-nazis/

Her speech on “radical fat liberation” was organized by St. Olaf College’s Wellness Center, Women’s and Gender Studies Department, and Center for Equity and Inclusion.

“Tonight we’re gonna start by talking about how to politicize our definition of body image, because often we actually get stuck thinking of it from a white supremacist lens,” Rashatwar said.

Rashatwa’s biography on her website reads, “Sonalee Rashatwar (she/they) LCSW MEd is an award-winning social worker, sex therapist, adjunct lecturer, and grassroots organizer. Based in Philly (licensed in NJ, and PA license is pending), she is a fat queer non-binary therapist working as a sexual violence crisis counselor, specializing in treating sexual trauma, body image issues, racial or immigrant identity issues, and South Asian family systems, while offering fat and body positive sexual healthcare.”

The self-described “Fat Sex Therapist” went on to say, “We should be critical of the use of science and the production of knowledge to continue promoting this idea that certain bodies are fit, able, and desirable…is it my fatness that causes my high blood pressure, or is it my experience of weight stigma?”

newspunch.com/college-speaker-diets-sexual-molestation-personal-trainers-nazis/
web.archive.org/web/20190425163344/https://newspunch.com/college-speaker-diets-sexual-molestation-personal-trainers-nazis/

Attached: Commie Subversives In College Are Now Telling Students That Being Healthy Is Sexual Molestation.jpg (678x381, 47.08K)

Being a fat fuck that can barely drag itself around is oppression.

Its fatness. Being overweight correlates with high blood pressure equally in areas where there is little or no stigma to being fat.

This is LITERALLY communist propaganda…

100 I.Q. subhumans will never understand this…

Gentlemen, can we crowd source an antidote?

Attached: 7-Honest-Mistakes-That-Can-Get-You-Fired.jpg (740x400, 29.76K)

Attached: laughing fox.mp4 (480x480, 915.66K)

They aren’t subtle about the white genocide anymore.

If children can't consent, she's correct. I also believe children cannot consent to mandatory medical procedures or mandatory education.

Consent is merely the facade of a data collection system called democracy. Consent is, and always was, subject to national security, especially during times of war. Well, we are always at war. It is endemic by design. Welcome to the phase 4 scientistic trial known as civilization.

FASCIST BEAUTY STANDARDS
or any standards at all, for that matter.
ayy lmao

Attached: 487004807913-0.jpg (900x358, 50.94K)

Keeping your fat kid away from candy and donuts is not child abuse any more than is keeping kids away from hot stoves or guns or anything else that can harm them.

Letting your kids eat garbage until they’re on the verge of heart disease and diabetes is at least as bad as letting their uncle touch their buttholes.

THIS FAT WOMAN IS OPPRESSING ME AND MOLESTING ME BY MAKING ME FEEL SHAME FOR BEING HEALTHY! CALL THE SJW'S TO TELL HER TO APOLOGIZE!

I wonder if she believes that CIS male babies can consent to having their penises mutilated by a bloody foreskin sucking rabbi or if she/they gets stuck thinking of it from a jewish supremacist lens?

Also, the more a fattie doth protest about sexual trauma in a public forum, the more she secretly harbors "daddy rape fantasies" in the privacy of her own finger fucking squirt sessions. This chub-a-dub-dub really craves a good forced drilling from a dominant, older CIS male father figure. Sadly, no one wants her.

l🤡🌎

Well, I'm sure her dementia as something to do with it, as well.

sergsergserg

add one to 'how to please commies' list

lol autocheck'd

They also believe having sex with animals is the equivalent of having sex with children…

Neither of which is bad.

millstone around the neck isn't bad either, i guess?

How about start shooting any and all of these lunatic mouth-pieces and stop the derangement from spreading.

OK Nazi pedo

don't touch my child white nat pedo

He diddled my daughter

Attached: index.jpeg (217x232, 7.85K)

I bet you suck unmutilated baby dicks

This is code that this altright user wants to shoot babies