BREAKING NEWS: Paranoid Conspiracies Are BORING AS SHIT

Reports have surfaced that there are reports surfacing that AREN'T about paranoid conspiracies or the hypothetical 'end of the world'.

Shithole Zig Forums, the 'deepest rectum of the internet', has recently become a cesspool of paranoid conspiracy theories falsely presented as news articles.

Some of these conspiracy assumptions might be valid, while most of them are not. But people have been experiencing paranoia since the beginning of time, 'predicting' the imminent end of the world since the dawn of man, and as you discovered this morning when you woke up, the world has not ended.

Just because this is a news board doesn't mean life has to be miserable, and every waking minute spent wasting energy focusing on some imaginary apocalypse that's right around the corner.

News comes in all shapes and sizes….

People always focus on negative stories, but life really isn't all that bad…

It's important to be able to goof off, to laugh at the uncertainty of tomorrow, and to not take yourself so seriously….

Here's a news flash for you:
With each passing second your existence grows shorter and shorter. You are the only one responsible for your own perspective, and when it really comes down to it, perspective is all you have.

It's beautiful outside today… I don't care if you're in Siberia right now in the middle of a blizzard or if you're in the Bahamas enjoying the sun while laying on the beach… IT'S STILL ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW !!!

Life is pretty damn good, even with all of the uncertainties and negativity that surround us. It's nobody's fault but YOURS if you're unable to view the world from a happier perspective.

I don't give a flying fuck about corrupt politicians, because all politicians are corrupt.

I don't give a flying fuck about 5G or Google knowing where my cell phone goes and what I'm searching on the internet, because I'm going to be just fine.

There's nobody taking our doors in, and there's no giant conspiracy to destroy our existence. Nobody's going to invade your home and try to take your little BB guns from you…. There's no airplanes in the sky leaving a complicated web of chemtrail mind control.

The Moon is not a hologram.

The Earth is not flat.

That's not an artificial sun in the sky.

Sure, technology has changed the world, and with each passing day there are more and more and more people on this planet behaving the way people behave.

People are corrupt and evil and rotten and crooked

The human race has always been like that, and they always will be. It's never going to get any better, and that type of behavior is going to continue to get worse.

The past is gone…
It's a memory, and it's never coming back.

The future never arrives….
It's an imaginary concept, and by the time it gets here it has already become the past.

The only thing we have is RIGHT NOW…

All we have is THIS MOMENT IN 'TIME'

So why would you continue spending 'this everlasting millisecond' in needless pessimistic worry and stress?

I don't like miserable people… I used to be a miserable person, who focused on the negative, and lived in fear of tomorrow. I finally had to take control of my perspective, and lighten up a little bit…

Nobody likes miserable people…
Nobody wants to surround themselves with miserable people… Nobody wants to emulate miserable people…

It turns people off….
Life is pretty good right now…
Sure there's a lot of negative in the world…
but we are so lucky to be alive and witness this particular moment in history…

Why don't you try laughing a little bit?
Why don't you be abstract every once in awhile?
Why don't you try goofing off occasionally?
Why don't you try being silly?
Why don't you try making other people laugh?

Just because this is a news board, that doesn't mean everybody wants to be unhappy. Most people here like to be silly and make humorous precocious comments about news articles.

Lighten up, motherfucker!!!
You're a good man, but your negativity and fear turns people off…

I love you. Why don't you try acting like an immature little kid every once in awhile and have some fun?

8ch.net/boringasshit/catalog.html

Attached: 20190427_094210.jpg (1280x639, 536.44K)

I suppose this is the perfect litmus test to see if you get a self-deprecating lighthearted cool response…..

Or if it's just another pasted post with 19 paranoid links that everybody has already seen 5000 times this week

Ron and Jim both emailed me Thursday. They were trying to pressure me into another one of their 'projects', which I don't want to do.

But here's some important information I learned:

It's actually NOT killcen that they're targeting.

it's just the ENTIRE Zig Forums BOARD that they want disrupted.

I incorrectly assumed they were specifically targeting killcen, but I was mistaken They just want Zig Forums to be fragmented, because they want Zig Forums to get more traffic, thereby bringing more traffic to the Goldwater.

Another thing I had confirmed Thursday:
Ron told me there are only 11 people tops who ever come to Zig Forums

It's not 10,000 people

And it's not 4 people

It's 11 regulars, and at any given time there's only six people tops at the same time here

It's really strange that they would biso concerned about disrupting a board with only 11 people in it.

It speaks volumes about the failure of Zig Forums

How bad must it be for them to have their panties in a wad over 11 people?

FACT:

Ron tweeted me, laughing about this silly notion of 10000 lurkers'

There are no lurkers…..

This board is not popular or interesting enough to attract 'lurkers'…

It can barely attract 11 regulars…..

Now that you know there are only 6 to 11 people reading threads in Zig Forums at any given moment, can you begin to understand how we have ALL seen the same old copied and pasted links over and over and over and over and over again?

Nobody clicks on those links….

NOBODY…..

We've seen them all before, so we aren't going to click on them….

It's a huge waste of your time, and very presumptuous of you to assume that we are interested in wasting our time clicking on them

We live in a world where the BBC or CNN will report a buzzfeed blog as true news, if it supports their preconcieved agenda. Then do an embarrasing climbdown a day later when it gets debunked.

Get used to it.

We live in a world that you don't control, and I don't control….

Big Deal…. Too Bad

Let's change the subject:

Let's just talk about everyday conversation…
Forget the news for a minute….

In everyday conversation, everybody is going to discuss what interests THEM

Everybody is going to push their own agenda.

It's human nature…..

Nobody goes around spreading an agenda that goes against their own belief system…

Christians don't walk around pushing atheism

Vegetarians don't walk around pushing a carnivore diet

That's just the way human beings behave

'agendas' don't mean shit, because everybody has one

Reminder that retards like this are not aborted at birth

Here's a good example of self perspective and self-control:

I'm an unabashed ELVIS FANATIC

of course, I'm fully aware that other people AREN'T

I will always throw Elvis into conversations, fully aware that other people aren't going to 'connect' with it… I do it intentionally, because I'm in complete control of what I say and do….

HOWEVER:
I do NOT discuss Elvis 24/7

I do not make my entire existence about Elvis

because that would be SO boring…..

Watching somebody continue to spin in the exact same circle over and over and over and over and over and over again, without any variation whatsoever: it loses it's magic

Boring

imagine if I decided to spend EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY creating EVERY THREAD about Elvis

god damn, that would suck

it would make ME bored with Elvis

I would become a parody of myself

now, imagine that I convinced myself that I was 'educating 10,000 imaginary lurkers', saving the world by copying and pasting every word I had already typed about Elvis, and repeating the same nonsense over and over and over, somehow convincing myself that I was converting an ocean of imaginary people into Elvis fans….

wow…..

I'd rather be dead

you've got to mix things up

the redundancy makes it uncool

Ron confirmed that Zig Forums only gets 11 regulars

and on average, there are only 6 of us here, depending on what time of day or night.

Trust Me, HE would know if there were an ocean of silent 'lurkers'….

there isn't…..

all 11 of us know I am an Elvis faggot

all 11 of us know (sac) is an intelligent, bitter bisexual

all 11 of us have read Killcen's threads, and we've all seen the copied and pasted links a million times over.

That's why we don't click on them….

Why the fuck would we click on those links? We decided not to click on them a million times over already, and nothing's going to change our minds.

you're not a stupid man
you're very intelligent

L I G H T E N U P

I come in here to read about fallen angels spreading glyphosate and 5G everywhere and mexicans trying to take my guns. You may be right that not enough people click on the links that could save them from impending doom, but you're dead wrong about the moon. It is obviously a hologram. That was disinformation about it being made from cheese; although, once in a blue moon (((they))) turn it into bleu cheese, but that's just during Roquefort season.
Still, there is nothing boring about the REAL News posted here. I never tire of hearing the good news about crabs, propane and India, for instance!

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-08.46.44.jpg (300x100, 15.55K)

Your board is 404ing nigga.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (705x660, 207.13K)

I click on the links, user.
I click on the links.
but I have OCD and have no choice.
FUCK YOU KILLCEN!

Oh shit!
That's my board!

I(sac) proudly accept this Neppy award in the spirit it was intended(I'm scrubbing my toilet with it at the moment).

/killcen/ is envious, and may try to think out side the tinfoil box that is his head and post a horibly humorous story such as this.

Such as "Invaders from the south made me shit my pants:Ecoli is a plot!"

aNYWAY. IT GOES BESIDE MY TOILET

where I will always think of you when I have a shit, Andy

Attached: my neppy award.jpg (4415x1152, 571.79K)

you're not fooling anybody. we know you're not the real Mark Wiering

lurks here now
He has the prurient interest of a young man who is discovering the world of perversion