Good! Trump Announces Withdrawal From Unconstitutional UN Small Arms Treaty

During his speech at the annual NRA convention Friday, President Trump officially signed the order to withdraw the USA from the United Nations “small arms treaty.”

“Under my Administration, we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone. We will never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on your Second Amendment freedoms. And that is why my Administration will never ratify the UN Arms Trade Treaty” he announced to the raucous crowd.

[NOTE: Any rational sane government should never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on their domestic affairs!]

In addition to the NRA, several other organizations, such as Gun Owners of America and National Association For Gun Rights, sounded the alarm over the treaty when it was first proposed:

The most comprehensive treaty of its kind, the ATT would regulate weapons trade throughout the world on everything from battleships to bullets.

And as information trickles out of Turtle Bay in New York City, it is obvious the UN is getting more clever about taking the focus off of “small arms.”

With an eye cast in the direction of the U.S.—in particular, toward the U.S. Senate which must ratify the treaty—the most recent Draft Paper for the Arms Trade Treaty recognizes in its preamble “the sovereign right of States to determine any regulation of internal transfers of arms and national ownership exclusively within their territory, including through national constitutional protections on private ownership.”

That statement, taken by itself, is troubling. Americans’ right to keep and bear arms exists whether or not it is “recognized” by some UN committee. The right enshrined in the Second Amendment predates our own Constitution, and does not need an international stamp of approval.

But the preamble aside, the scope of the treaty is what’s most damaging. Though negotiations will continue for another year, some provisions are certain to be contained in the final draft.

The treaty had been signed by Obama several years ago, but it was never ratified by the Senate.

web.archive.org/web/20190428131836/https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/president-trump-announces-withdrawal-from-u-n-small-arms-treaty-video/

Attached: Trump Announces Withdrawal From Unconstitutional UN Small Arms Treaty.png (617x663, 344.59K)

That cuck politician from the UK, forgot her name, is crying about this, claiming "the US no longer leads the free world."

HERE'S MY RESPONSE TO THAT CUNT RAG!

THE US HAS NOT LED THE FREE WORLD FOR A LONG, LONG, LONG TIME! THAT ENDED FUCKING DECADES AGO, YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH! NO SHIT!!! 1950s AMERICANA IS PRETTY MUCH DEAD, HAVEN'T NOTICED YET!?

OH! And another thing! This ain't a FREE WORLD. THIS WORLD SUCKS ASS!!!

OH! And another thing! You don't disarm the citizens of the world, subjugate them, oppress them, lie to them, destroy their nations, and THE call it a "FREE WORLD", you cockgobbling whore bitch, DIE!!!

THIS is why I voted for Trump. Now as long as he doesn't cuck out, I like the guy. As long as he sticks to his guns, I won't bash him. Trump needs to grow much BIGGER balls on the Border issue. SHUT DOWN THE BORDER NOW, SEND IN THE MARINES, AND REFUSE TO SIGN ANY BUDGET UNTIL YOU GET FULL PAYMENT FOR THAT WALL, BITCH!

If it wasn't ratified by Congress then the treaty should have been considered null and void the whole time.

Good!

Bumping for the most important news of the day.

This is great news to hear, should have never been signed by a US president, especially when Congress never agreed to ratify it. If they ever come for the guns, live them lead. They'd take you out, but you can do this country a favor by slowing the traitors down too.

Oh we know what they are up to, sure they'll try to disguise it like that but the UN has called for gun confiscation before. I don't trust any of those fuckers. In fact, there are very little institutions I trust today, and they deserve to not be trusted.

bumping actual rational news

here you go

Attached: 20190327_184743.png (1868x2270, 3.35M)

Here's a better response:

A principal source of errors and injustice are false ideas of utility. For example: that legislator has false ideas of utility who considers particular more than general conveniences, who had rather command the sentiments of mankind than excite them, and dares say to reason, `Be thou a slave’; who would sacrifice a thousand real advantages to the fear of an imaginary or trifling inconvenience; who would deprive men of the use of fire for fear of their being burnt, and of water for fear of their being drowned; and who knows of no means of preventing evil but by destroying it.

The laws of this nature are those which forbid to wear arms, disarming those only who are not disposed to commit the crime which the laws mean to prevent. Can it be supposed, that those who have the courage to violate the most sacred laws of humanity, and the most important of the code, will respect the less considerable and arbitrary injunctions, the violation of which is so easy, and of so little comparative importance? Does not the execution of this law deprive the subject of that personal liberty, so dear to mankind and to the wise legislator? And does it not subject the innocent to all the disagreeable circumstances that should only fall on the guilty? It certainly makes the situation of the assaulted worse, and of the assailants better, and rather encourages than prevents murder, as it requires less courage to attack unarmed than armed persons.
— Cesare Beccaria, Of Crimes and Punishments

o shit waddup

Attached: one cold nigger.png (399x400, 171.39K)

Good!

wew good news!

here's an even better response:

Pulling out of the Small Arms Treaty was smart

I bet this guys father wishes he had've pulled out

Attached: hdc_0001_0001_0_img0036.jpg (336x239, 29.39K)

Good! prefix confirms russian origin. Probably RT.

A: in sixty eight seconds

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-01.11.13.jpg (580x407, 45.59K)

just another example of trump following his masters. NRA and russia are very pleased (they also did not sign the treaty) international gun sales and smuggling into troubled areas will go up, NRA will take another 30 million dollars from russia (which they desperately need) and trump can activate the military industrial complex, which for some reason he has dumped trillions MORE dollars into (when the US already outspends the next 5 top military nations combined) and start another decade-long war in some shithole country so that american soldiers can die supporting the money-grubbing weapons manufacturers.

faggot

I thought you voted for trump because you're gullible

Attached: _56408908_thal_bbc.jpg (660x371, 27.36K)

Attached: 141023-F-EI321-101.JPG (1800x1332, 2.17M)

Attached: 15-Bernadette.jpg (620x413, 25.85K)

Attached: 2513800.main_image.jpg (967x1500, 212.57K)

Attached: 268300b0-355b-0132-09d1-0eae5eefacd9.png (562x405, 208.11K)

Attached: f49f18d8f742abb16f6621eb75099dbe.jpg (316x421, 11.54K)

Attached: 320286_1100.jpg (1100x825, 103.27K)

Attached: 45B51D3500000578-5021065-image-m-22_1509034369602.jpg (634x632, 45.85K)

Rockin' Good News

Attached: hqdefault(3).jpg (480x360, 29.96K)

Attached: Mat-Fraser.jpg (241x350, 18.95K)

all commies are gay gun control is also communism

Attached: 20190327_204614.png (1868x2270, 3.35M)

[NOTE: Any rational sane government should never allow foreign bureaucrats to trample on their domestic affairs!]

[NOTE: you're the last person on Earth to talk about being rational or sane!]

Be nice to him. He doesn't yet know that he is the last person on earth. The rest of us have been reptilians for aeons.

I'm the only one who is actually sane here. Sorry you haven't noticed.

I'm in a hurry, can I have a quick rundown on what it is about?

Obama signed this UN anti-gun treaty into law, illegally (because Congress never approved the treaty) and Trump has simply reversed it by withdrawing from it. Gun rights activists are cheering this good news.

Daily reminder that there are free H&K G36 rifles in the back of squad cars in France.

so much hypocriticism in here by trumptards. So do you support the global elite and military industrial complex, or do you support the anti-establishment? If you support trump pulling out of this treaty, then you're all for the swamp that trump said he was going to drain (but instead has filled up to record levels that no other president has ever attained in the history of the US)
prepare for another war in the name of israel then. it looks like iran is the boogeyman now, even though they've done nothing wrong at all and have obeyed all UN laws regarding their nuclear reactors and inspections, despite the fact that trump tore up the US agreement (which for some reason trump claims was "terrible" even though Iran was following it to the letter. Hint: it's not terrible because of anything Iran was doing - they weren't doing anything bad - it was only terrible because it was Obama's, and that's how retarded trump is. He'll rip up deals that are GREAT for the US and the world, just because Obama made them. The absolute pinnacle of stupidity.

then gun rights activists are morons. the ONLY thing this does is help sell more weapons abroad (many in illegal arms trade) and allows gun manufacturers to put more money in NRAs pocket which they desperately need. This is the ONLY reason the NRA is against the treaty. They know full well that no UN law will ever be allowed to usurp the constitution of the US, but they frame it that way to get gun nuts on their side. Because all they really care about is getting more money from gun corps. and russia. Money, money, money. Why do you think they've been in the news lately with all their financial problems? It's been exposed how their executives have been running off with MILLIONS in payments as they go broke. They don't care about your gun rights, they don't really believe a bunch of other countries can tell the US what to do, but they'll tell you gun owners that because they know it will get you to open up your pocketbooks for them, buy more guns in response and help fatten up their bottom line so they can gift their CEOS with millions more in bonuses.

Do I support endless wars for ZOG? No. Do I support a treaty that the US never really agreed on, that has potential for abusing our civil liberties (as does UN Agenda 21 I might add)? No. However when Trump does something good for a change, I will support it, and my opinion is we should have NEVER been in this treaty.

Also, you claim this treaty "prevented us from arming terrorists in other nations." Then what happened in Syria and Libya? Hello? We armed terrorists over there, and so did Israel….. did this anti-gun treaty prevent that? No, it did not.

Honestly I don't think that treaty is really meant to disarm terrorist, I think its a plan to disarm us.

again with the limited idea of what was happening in syria. we didn't arm terrorists, we armed the rebels fighting assad.
and the treaty is supposed to make it harder to sell weapons in a way that only supports illegal arms trade.
because you're a fool who believes what the NRA tells you. They're not in it for you, just the money. If you think the US will bend over and disarm it's citizens because the leader of some other country(ies) told them to, then what the fuck do we have the largest MIC in the world for? I'll tell you why, so we can tell them to fuck off. Don't conflate the NRA bullshit with the world politics. It IS possible (no probable) that the treaty would reduce illegal arms and the sowing of worldwide conflicts (that the US always gets drawn into) AND it will not make a shit of difference in the US constitution.
Wake up, don't pick all of one idiotic side. In this case, the "i'm with trump and everything him and his allies (the NRA in this case) say"
It is possible to tell Trump to fuck off for supporting the MIC and the NRA to fuck off with their bullshit AND still support your rights and know that no matter what the constitution is not changing.

Attached: ARE YOU RETARDED.mp4 (480x270, 162.57K)

I understand the NRA is totally "cucked" and in it for the money, but I am skeptical about the UN really doing "whats right" for other nations. Think about it, the UN's ICC lets war criminals off the hook all the time (when they're supposed to be prosecuted), the UN "peace keepers" are well known for disarming and raping populations (yes, even raping children too), the UN started the Agenda for the 21st Century (Agenda 21) which is in-its-face tyrannical and despotic, the UN is also behind the major push behind deliberate destabilization / forced migration against the will of other nations….. rarely will the UN actually do anything good, they act like they have moral high ground like any other government but deep down they are just as corrupted. So that said, I am very weary of "global treaties" as often they fly in the face of our constitution.

If the US wants to stop these endless wars / proxy wars we don't need a treaty from the UN to do it. We just need to say "enough is enough" and demand an end to them, as we did in Vietnam.

anti-slide 5

OK, bump.

anti-slide 77

bumping again, anti-slide

Thanks my mane.
I'm not a burger though, hope this doesn't hurt us outside of the US too bad.

rational news