Killcen Is About To Get a REAL ID Compliant Driver's License (or else)

In a little over a year, anyone who wants to board a domestic flight in the US will need to have a Real ID-compliant license. If this warning sounds familiar, it’s because the Transportation Security Administration has been warning passengers for years that their driver’s licenses may not comply with the new standards. But this time, they say, the deadline is final.

Starting on October 1, 2020, the TSA will turn down noncompliant driver’s licenses, meaning travelers will need to show another form of federally accepted identification, like a US passport or permanent resident card, if they want to make it past security and onto their flight. The good news is that almost every state already issues compliant licenses, though there are a few exceptions. Kentucky, Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island still aren’t in compliance and have been granted extensions for meeting the rules. In California, Real ID compliance is “under review.” The deadlines for these states to become compliant are as follows:

Rhode Island: May 1, 2019
California: May 24, 2019
Kentucky: August 1, 2019
Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, and Oklahoma: October 10, 2019

For years, the TSA has been warning that a regular driver’s license would no longer work as a form of ID, only to push back the Real ID deadline, which has caused confusion for passengers in the past. The Real ID Act, which was passed in response to the 9/11 terror attacks, was implemented in 2005, but fewer than half of all US states had begun issuing compliant IDs as of 2015.

Opponents across the country, many of whom were privacy advocates, claimed that the federal government doesn’t have the authority to force states to adopt such stringent identification standards — and they were right. (The American Civil Liberties Union said the program “would have a tremendously destructive impact on privacy.”). But as the New York Times noted in 2015, some loopholes — like domestic air travel — have let the federal government strong-arm states into compliance.

Congress may not be able to require states to change their ID standards, but the TSA, a federal agency, can refuse to let passengers with noncompliant IDs board flights. (Or, at least, it can ask them to provide another form of identification, like a passport, and deny them access if they don’t have it.) Since January 2018, TSA officers have been instructed to require passengers who don’t have Real ID-compliant driver’s licenses to show another form of identification if they want to get on their flight, a spokesperson said.

So what does this mean for the average person? That depends on how old your driver’s license is and which state issued it. If your license has a star on the top right corner, you’re in the clear. And it’s very possible you may have a compliant license without even knowing — I just checked mine and the little star, which I had never noticed before, was there. If your license doesn’t have the star, though, you might just have to go to the DMV.

vox.com/the-goods/2019/4/25/18516461/real-id-tsa-compliance-requirements-travel

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-01.50.08.jpg (432x345, 61.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncdot.gov/dmv/license-id/nc-real-id/Pages/requirements.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they think I'm going to go through some naked body scanner they can FUCK OFF. Hopefully whatever the hell this is, it will be challenged in the courts.

These new REAL ID Compliant Driver's Licenses (and non-driver's identification cards) have a microchip embedded into the plastic, and can be tracked by GPS Satellites.

The United States government will make it mandatory that all U.S. citizens must have a REAL ID Compliant Identification Card by June 2022.

the department of Homeland security has announced it will be a violation of federal law for any US citizen did not possess one of the real ID compliant cards by that date.

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-01.50.08.jpg (432x345, 61.33K)

This is much bigger than just the TSA or boarding a flight in an airport.

You're either going to have a real ID compliant driver's license by June 2021, or you're going to be in violation of federal law…..

Whether you like it or not….

Attached: Saginw-Bay-Underwriters-Insurance-Auto-Drivers-License.jpg (800x504, 528.09K)

Ooops!!! I mistyped

You're either going to have a real ID compliant identification card by June 2022 or you're going to be in violation of federal law

Whether you like it or not

They don't give a flying fuck whether you like it or not

lol @ 'challenged by the courts'

You really don't understand the way things work, do you?……

It's called The Patriot Act, and it supersedes any courtroom anywhere….

see the star in the upper right hand corner?

hint: that's not where they have the microchip embedded into the plastic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-14-05-20.png (1080x2160, 1.33M)

If worse comes to worse I'll hire one of my friends to do my shopping for me and bring me my supplies every now and then. And possibly consider shopping online more (NOT using this computer or the same modem of-course)….

And as far as Real ID, I know they tried pushing that during the Bush regime and it was never passed. Don't know what it is really, but I'm not stepping in a naked body scanner. I could easily claim hyper-electromagnetic sensitivity disorder too, and SUE them if they discriminate against my disability.

I'm going to be having a face-to-face chat with the rancher who supplies me meat wholesale, I'll pay him extra to drive the meat over to my place come 2021 if need be, he should be cool with that. I can dish out that kind of money, fortunately. Where there are problems, I'm good at finding solutions.

I already microwave my credit cards. One of them stopped working after I did that though, so I typically use cash and/or checks.

AGAIN: this has very very little to do with airplane flights or TSA regulations

In fact, that has nothing to do with it whatsoever

They're just using the 'airplane travel' angle to get people used to the new idea, but it's going to apply to everything… you won't be able to drive your vehicle with that one of these real ID compliant cards by June 2022…

You won't be able to do anything without one of these new cards…

You'll be in violation of federal law…..

And you are correct, they HAVE been talking about this since the Bush administration….

But you can absolutely guarantee it's going to happen next year, because it already went through Court challenges and secret Senate subcommittee hearings, etc etc

It's a done deal……..

Also, look up RFID-EM-RF proof wallets. They exist.

They don't care about your credit cards or your meat….

By June 2022, if you get behind the wheel of a car without a real ID compliant driver's license, you'll go to jail and face charges…

Oh…. I almost forgot….

While you are in jail, they will automatically create a real ID compliant status for you, entered into the NCIC

….. AND THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE IS TO SHOW A JUDGE THAT YOU HAVE GONE AND REPLACED YOUR OLD-FASHIONED DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH THE NEW REAL ID COMPLIANT LICENSE OR IDENTIFICATION CARD…..

I'm sorry… But it's already a done deal

I can do all the tricks I mentioned, including using my friends to deliver goods to me and paying them in cash for their services IF need be. They can bite me. Also, IF I do get one, I'll be microwaving it and putting it into a farady-caged wallet where it can't have a signal to track.

Also, look up 'you seem to be missing the point'

also, look up 'you seem to think this is about getting meat from a neighbor, microwaving credit cards, and faraday shield wallets'

You honestly don't see what this is actually all about, do you?

So what is this, an RFID card? That can easily be faraday caged to prevent tracking. And if cops want to scan it, you can pull it out and show them, and be on your marry way.

No idea what this is.

by the way…..

Next year (not so coincidentally election year when Trump is going to be falsely elected once again by the electoral college bullshit system) when this federal law becomes active….

I want you to think about my smiling face….

And remember the day I told you about it…..

I want you to remember where you learned about this

It's not even necessarily about GPS tracking

That's just one tiny facet of what it's about to happen….

This is much much bigger than any radio frequency chip

If you can't see what this is really all about, I'm certainly not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you

Attached: Real_ID_Symbol.png (475x288, 230K)

You still haven't explained what the difference is between Real ID and a drivers license….. what is it, a chipped card? AGAIN…. faraday cage wallets CAN block signals/tracking. Microwaves help too.

YOU made a thread about it and refuse to explain it to us? WTF is that bullshit!?

almost every state already issues compliant licenses, though there are a few exceptions. Kentucky, Maine, New Jersey, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island still aren’t in compliance and have been granted extensions for meeting the rules.

October 10, 2019: the final cut off date for all states to have real ID compliant licenses

Screaming in rage about something……

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Please….. if you are going to fear monger, at least do it RIGHT and explain what the fuck this actually IS and the dangers. Please Johnny. Please.

This is about a Patriot act database system, an entire rethinking of identification, no longer under the auspices of any individual state, and now we categorizing everybody under a federal citizenship, overseen by federal corrections and law enforcement agencies….

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Revelations

Of course I know that Revelations and the entire Bible is complete nonsense… but if anybody would understand the implications through the a delusional Christian 'mark of the beast filter', itshould be YOU

correction:

I'm not fear mongering….
I think it's a good thing….

I'm simply giving you a heads up

I think this is an awesome thing….

Especially when the European Union and all other nations and act their same national identification database, and then they are all joined together…

Very similar to what they're going to do with the world economies…

I just thought you might want to know that this is well underway, it's no longer just a 'proposal', and homeland security has already set a time frame

FACT: I do not even see a doctor currently, my medical records are old as the hills now days. I do not use social media services. I have almost NO online presence. I can easily faraday cage and/or microwave this thing if I get one, like my credit cars. What the hell kind of information are they going to get from this on me? A nobody who lives in a small rural hick town? REALLY?

Enact*

not 'and act'

Yes you will, cattle. You already do. The time to resist was generations ago, but now is when you'll stand up? Absurd.

bingo !!!!

You're finally beginning to understand at least the tip of the iceberg

Every single little hick in every single little township is about to be data-based and categorized and catalogued

I'm going to have them take a picture of my dick instead of my face, to tell them what they can do with the lack of info on me.

You already have a driver's license, right?

So you've ALREADY submitted and complied and shown that you are incapable of non compliance

………well, guess what ?……..

they're about to change the game

CITIZEN… YOU WILL COMPLY

I refuse to fly since 9/11 happened and they rolled out the naked body scanners. So, no, I really don't conform as much as you think. And most my guns are not even registered either, they have no clue what I have today lol.

They don't give a fuck if you fly or not

they don't care if you drive or not

YOU WILL COMPLY

everybody will

HOW does this differ exactly? Please, I'M ASKING YOU TO SCARE ME.

WHAT IS THE REAL ID.

PLEASE JOHNNY…. PLEASE SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF US.

there's nothing 'scary' about this…..

why would I try to scare you?

the end of the world isn't scary…. it's cool

lol @ thinking I find this 'scary'

Breathe deeply, officer. Do you feel the blessings of the goddess turning your body into a smorgasboard for a billion new living greatures to form?

OK….. Johnny…. please explain what info that they will get, that they don't already have….

I know how you live smartphones & 5G

Now imagine that it became a federal law that you had to have a smartphone

I don't think it's scary…..
I think it's awesome

FACT: I've already been arrested before for public intoxication and discharging a firearm on my property before….. they ALREADY have my fingerprints….. they also already have my old-as-the-hill medical records too….. what else is there?

'info' ?………

who said corralling you and branding you had anything to do with gathering information on you?

You really do have a one-track mind, don't you?

Attached: cowbranding.jpg (480x321, 62.2K)

so….

You think this is a photograph of an interrogation?

you think they're trying to gather information from the cow?

lol

Attached: Electric_cattle_branding_and_earmarking.jpg (785x473, 140.16K)

I'm not using a smartphone, ever. They can't force me to use one. If I had to get one to be left alone, I would buy it, farday cage it, bury it…. and never touch the damn thing.

Mark my words, I will never allow them to chip me, just like I will never allow them to confiscate my guns.

Now report this terror threat!

HINT: I've already got my Real ID Compliant card

I like it….

Be sure to let us know when you get yours

Attached: 1984-700x380.jpg (700x380, 65.96K)

oy vey

You still failed to tell us what this actually is.

lol @ how 'off the grid' you are

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-02.56.29.jpg (1700x923, 258.8K)

Doesn't seem like too much info will be added, and the microchips in these cards can be easily thwarted (again, microwaves and/or proper faraday caging to disable tracking).

ncdot.gov/dmv/license-id/nc-real-id/Pages/requirements.aspx

wait a few years

you'll figure it out

It doesn't require a camera in my home, or the use of a smartphone, does it? And any camera that comes with a laptop or TV these days can easily be covered up with black electrical tape.

sometimes it amazes me how little you can read between the lines

Well they ain't getting anything they don't already have as far as I'm concerned. And like I said multiple times:

Welcome To Oceana, Citizen

in other words, you're going to comply just like always?

got it

renegade

HINT:

read the headline……

I was right

They can't force me to get an anal probe at a hospital, they can simply fuck off. Any tracking device can also be thwarted by simple techniques like farady caging or microwaving.

AGAIN…… you utterly refuse to tell us WHY we should be afraid or even WHAT this is, exactly. I don't know what your agenda is buddy, but I can figure out some solutions within a few minutes after your fear mongering.

I never said you'd refuse to comply

I knew you were going to bend over

That all depends on how invasive this actually is. If it becomes to invasive, I will work outside the law, as usual.

Attached: gold-eagle-car-fluids-chemicals-hee28201-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 46.24K)

Reported.

how many times do I have to keep saying it?….
I don't think there's ANY reason to be afraid of it

I never suggested it was scary, or that anybody should be afraid of this…

All I said was you are about to be re-categorized, no longer recognized as a citizen of your state, entered into a new digital federal identification and monitoring system, and you WILL comply

that's all I said ….

I have no concern as of now, its like a laptop coming with a camera….

"WE ARE GOING TO SPY ON YOU GOYIM!!"

My response: take the electric tape, cut a slice off, plaster it over the camera, done.

As every keystroke you make is being entered into their system

trust me, even if they needed to rely on video feed, they would rather not have to see the 'existence' you allow to occur in that sebum-stench computer chair

Its just like the Bit Torrent / p2p situation too!

"THE ISP WILL KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND CUT YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION OFF GOYIM!"

My response: use Tor, use a private VPN service, connections encrypted, ISP sees encrypted obfuscated nonsense, ISP don't know what the heck is going on other than proxy connections, and leaves me the hell alone. Like most others who do the same. Ta da!

Already expected, trust me.

Fine, but no direct threats were ever made.

"CITIZEN… PLEASE PUT THE TAPE BACK OVER YOUR WEBCAM IMMEDIATELY. NONCOMPLIANCE WILL RESULT IN US BECOMING NAUSEATED"

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-03.18.50.jpg (968x681, 182.67K)

Pretty sure they stopped wanting to watch the video feed a long time ago

Attached: 6e797441-7090-441b-9fe3-4271aac12f88.jpg (1065x710, 176.63K)

If they wanted to watch you through your webcam, it would be less humiliating for them to simply flip through an old Hamilton Beach catalog

Attached: DSCN1636.JPG (1200x1600, 260.54K)

HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO GET A PIC INSIDE MY HOME. OK!

I'm suing the FBI. I'm suing the CIA. I'm suing Mossad. I'm suing the NSA, GCHQ, the DNI, the DHS, the BND, and I'm suing Johnny Neptune.

I won't sue Jim, because he helps me dispose of the dead bodies though….

I can only wonder how many keks the IC gets scanning through this garbage here every single day.

Dear Killcen,

I love ya', man ….
you know I do. I enjoy fucking around with you

We all do…. this is just a dysfunctional family
All FOUR of us….
(and the imaginary 100,000 lurkers')

I have been procrastinating my ass off all day

I keep telling myself I'm about to get up and do something and take care of some business, but I keep turning around and realizing that another hour or two has slipped by… Lol

I guess it's just a lazy Sunday….

I suppose I'm going to fucking finally jump in the shower…. I'm just having a hard time getting up out of this goddamn bed right now…

I'll talk to you later on tonight….

Be sure to let me know when you get the real ID compliant card, because I'm going to tell you where the embedded chip is located
(It's not like any other microchip, because it uses a completely new Technology and manufacturing process, and it's not even made out of metal as you know it)

Be Well, sir

four

Good news !!!

I just decided that a shower can wait, and I'm taking an Ambien instead

goodnight

Goodnight.

now 3

I only got one kek.

You bitch at me because I like really premium scotch once in a while, but you pop toxic pills almost every day? You'll die before I do, almost guaranteed.

OH GOD DAMN IT!

So microwaving it won't help? What about an RFID-proof wallet? Guess I'll just poke holes into it when I detect where that chip is. As far as info, they likely got the basic shit about me already. As long as they can't easily associate me with Zig Forums I think I'll be fine. Like I said, I have been arrested before so they have stuff like my fingerprints already. My medical records are old and not updated because I became my own doctor 18+ years ago, they have those I assume. And as far as social media, have none. So they are not likely to know too much but the usual shit they already are aware of. My records likely blend in with the average typical drunken hillbilly in fact. If you were a fed you'd look at my old records and start snoozing.

And, like a good Christfag, you'll stoke his hell-fires in anticipation whilst gloating about how much better you are than him for the rest of your miserable life.

Alcohol (premium scotch included) == Highly Refined Processed Sugar.

Have a bowl of Ramen instead.

t. Mark Wiering

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-08.27.16.jpg (2643x1982, 885.1K)

Which is it?
Inquiring minds want to know!

This new REAL ID Compliant Identification Card is the Mark (wiering) Of The Beast

at which millgram amount would you recommend Zolpidem tartrate (or any other imidazopyridine) for an adult male weighing 220 pounds on an empty stomach, and approximately how long do you think it would take to reach peak plasma level?

Never said I'm "better" than anyone. I just don't think popping pills is any good for you. Neither is liquor in large consumption I'll admit.

I bet all of us here are on some kind of suspect list by now, its almost a given at this point. Don't like big tech/govt social media? Have a problem with the status quo? Dislike communism or "modernism" or "post-modernism"? Yah, could be some kind of terrorist these days.

Of course, you're aware that Zolpidem's bioavailability is 70% (orally) and it metabolizes by liver through CYP3A4, but it has a half-life of two hours, which is of course increased in those with liver problems, like people who have ruined their liver with alcohol, but my liver is fine, so I'm just wondering if you think it would attach to my GABA receptors better than a benzodiazepine, or if it would be more indicated to simply take 2 milligrams of alprazolam and guzzle a fifth of whiskey?

reported

Lemme guess:

I should just blindly cause cirrhosis, without any actual technical knowledge about internal medicine, acute toxicity, or pharmacology, but justify it by telling myself that 'medicine is bad'?

Why do my guts say that ID is to track and control the white people like cattle when they are minority in their countries?

thanks for the advice

cheers !

Attached: killcen.jpg (1300x866, 176.32K)

My guts just make an occasional grumbling noise

REAL ID

REAL COMPLIANT

REAL NEWS

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-07.08.39.png (984x923, 862.49K)

BREAKING NEWS: MOST POPULAR THREADS!!

Putin Proves That Jesus Never Existed And There Is No 'God'

Killcen Is About To Get a REAL ID Compliant Driver's License (or else)

SMASHING SUCCESSES !!!