Zig Forums Zig Forums Drops The Ball On Synagogue Shooting Story

Zig Forums's Loserboard Zig Forums completely dropped the ball recently, without having a single Thread about Saturday's synagogue shooting in California.

It happened on Saturday.

Today is Monday.

And none of you douchebags created a thread about it…………

That's 48 hours so far and nobody has created a thread about the synagogue shooting, or even mentioned it for that matter.

That just goes to show that none of you actually keep up with the news.

You have no idea what's really happening out there in the world, because you rely on this shit hole to read bullshit fake news stories, paranoid conspiracy claims, and continual erroneous predictions from somebody who actually believes that 'jesus' existed.

You seemed completely oblivious to the fact that this loser video game playing anime watching sissy boy with the ridiculous haircut thought he was going to go into a synagogue and be 'the next big thing' by shooting people, but he only ended up killing one person, and had the rabbi literally face him down, and make him run like a little bitch…

He got into his car and sped away…

Then he called 911 and begged them to come arrest him because he didn't want to get shot.

Typical white coward, can't do anything right, and chickened out like a little girl in the end.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/28/california-synagogue-shooting-who-suspect-john-t-earnest/3608583002/

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1280x720, 78.31K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-07.24.57.jpg (1824x917, 248.84K)

John T. Earnest thought he was going to become a 'legend'…..

He took an assault rifle into the synagogue

And only managed to kill ONE PERSON….

a middle aged woman

lol @ 'legend'

he chickened out like a little girl, calling
the police from his car, begging them
"please don't shoot me"

his butthole is going to become legendary
in prison, where he will continue begging
people not to hurt him, and 'surrendering'

There were 100 people in the synagogue…

The videogame anime sissyboy only killed ONE

a 60 year old woman

What a 'tough guy'

Attached: 190428-lori-kaye-synagogue-2x1-cs-943a_00bd3fed61f5861f3cbad63714822fad.jpg (2500x1250, 625.48K)

The Rabbi was brave enough to grab the muzzle of the barrel of sissyboy's assault rifle…

the Rabbi lost a finger, but that didn't stop him from continuing to confront the sissyboy

Attached: 2019-04-28T21-30-33.024Z--1280x720.jpg (372x209, 15.32K)

The 'big tough guy' videogame anime sissy also caused a minor injury to an 8 year old girl, when she was grazed on the cheek with a piece of shrapnel.

But she's fine……
The little 8 year old girl is fine….

The old Rabbi is fine….

Video game anime sissy boy only killed one person, an old lady… Somebody's grandmother….

YOU WHITE GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERS

YOU CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Attached: la-1556484000-vm27p4wz82-snap-image.jpg (320x180, 18.12K)

Videogame Anime Sissyboy John T. Earnest proves

YOU WHITE GUYS ARE FAILURES

YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SUCCESS

THATS WHY JEWS RULE OVER YOU

there's a reason why you white sissies will forever be complaining about being inferior to Jews:

because you ARE inferior

of course you're going to complain

hint: winners don't complain

that's what the losers do

never met a Jew who wasn't smarter, cooler & funnier than any white person

you white idiots have had since the beginning of time to carve out your niche on this planet

if you were going to become superior, you would have already done it a long long long long time ago

Your people HAVE carved out your niche

and it's inferior to Jews….

White people carved their place on the totem pole

It's the third head down from the top

Asians are above white people

And Jews are at the top above the Asians

sorry, sissyboys… That's the legacy senior people have created, and it's never going to get any better for you….

I sincerely hope that in the next lifetime you have better luck… But until that time comes, I'm afraid you're going to have to live the rest of your existence down in the middle of the totem pole

The funniest part?

How this 19 year old effeminate white videogame sissynoy entered the synagogue with a fully loaded assault rifle….

and the Jews inside CONFRONTED HIM !!!!

hahahaha!!
THEY CONFRONTED HIS ASS!!! FACE TO FACE!!!

they were unarmed, AND THEY CONFRONTED HIM

and after murdering ONE person (a 60 year old woman that walked right up to him and stood between him and the rabbi, totally unafraid of him) the nineteen-year-old a sissyboy videogame bitch ran like a little girl and jumped in his car and sped off!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

TYPICAL WHITE COWARDICE

typical white COWARDICE and ineptitude

typical Jewish bravery

HAHAHAHAHA !!
JONTY ERNEST CALLED THE 911 FROM HIS CAR AND BEGGED THEM "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!"

John T. Earnest…..

Fucking failure

Attached: 805ead82c8aed1690b4674213e3812f4.jpg (498x631, 36.05K)

There’s been plenty about it, you just need to know where to look on this site.
The manifesto has been freely available and the cuck couldn’t even manage to live stream the event.
I was here when he posted Saturday.
Nice to see others following Brenton Tarrant but shame he didn’t do more than he did.

This clown fucked up so bad I almost want to apologize to the Jews for wasting their time… Almost.

Lori Kaye jumped between the shooter and the rabbi and gave her life

#1 brave jew, unlike the coward New Zealand shooter
#2 A womyn had more courage than any coward from Zig Forums
#3 The coward ran like a little boy

Shame a coward like you will never know what it's like to even know, let alone be with a women like Lori Kaye

Attached: index.jpeg (275x183, 10.33K)

RE: just need to know where to look on this site

Trust Me…. I'm fully aware if I went to one of the other faggot boards like Zig Forums they would be discussing it…..

But I have no desire to go to other boards

I wasn't talking about other boards

I didn't stutter….

I said Zig Forums DROPPED THE BALL on this story

Only 1 person died didnt they?
If there was an Zig Forums thread for every incident where one person died it would overload the server.>>772697

again:

it speaks volumes that an old grandmother and an old Rabbi both stood up to the ARMED 19 YEAR OLD SHOOTER

they confronted the little sissy

So he shot AN OLD WOMAN and ran away with his tail between his legs, then called police from his car begging them "please please don't hurt me"

lol hahahahaha !!!!!

The fact that the only person he killed was an old woman tells me that eat has anger issues with women…..

That's okay… There's not going to be a lot of women in prison with him for the rest of his life….

And I promised his anger issues are going to revolve around all the black and Mexican inmates that take turns raping and beating his ass, selling his butthole, pimping him out for a jumbo iced honey bun….

But he's already demonstrated that he doesn't have the balls to stand up like a man and fight back

An old 60 year old Jewish grandmother had bigger balls than him

This story isn't about one person dying

This is a story about how white guys are sissies and cowards

An antisemitic “open letter” posted in the name of the San Diego synagogue shooting suspect, John T. Earnest, was posted on Zig Forums before the attack, NBCNews confirms.

More watchful eyes here on 8ch

/killcen/ stop encouraging these young men

I spent the weekend with friends and working Andy

/killcen/ was in his cups

That left you,(sac)good job

I may go to Zig Forums to have a quick tantric shit

The MIB wouldn't bother with Zig Forums much, but for thr senior alt-right organizer aka /killcen/

Number one I would stick to my race thanks and number two I’m female.
So going out with another woman nah no thanks.

Daily reminder
Lone wolf attacks benefit (((them)))
Those who encourage violence are glowniggers and shills.
True white nationalists redpill the NPCs
Violence only helps (((them))) disguise as victims and get the niggercattle support.

I'm curious how many more decades it's going to take you to realize how boring the conspiracy manta has become.

that shit got old as fuck back in the 80s

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-09.28.18.png (656x656, 376.1K)

God dammit!!

MANTRA*

MANTRA*

John T is kinda cute

he's gonna make a great prag in prison

That's alot of white national cum he's going to have to take in both ends

Attached: prag.png (682x1024, 842.77K)

SQUAWK!! SQUAWK!! WE SAY 'NPC' BECAUSE WE ARE ALL UNIFORMLY UNIQUE!!

when you guys bend over backwards to behave exactly like the guy next to, continually repeating the same predictable catchphrases, desperately trying to 'fit in'…. It kind of negates your assertion that you are unique and anything other than a goddamn normie

Attached: macaws.jpg (749x500, 106.84K)

A: none of them

But Jewnny, he was a piano player, not a video game player.

Q: how many prison inmates actually use the term 'prag'?

#1 tits or gtfo
#2 if you are a female. you are a cunt in the truest sense of the word

You as a person are worthless except a a repository for semen.

Only we alumni of OZ

I believe you meant to say 'pianist'

and he WAS indeed a videogame sissy

not anymore

when I was in prison for a year, I never met an inmate who knew what OZ was

shit, they didn't even know how to spell 'attorney'

Burn in hell kikess!

May every honest man sacrifice his life to take down one of these bastards, for we outnumber them and every one saves the lives of a thousand White Christians being replaced.

>redpill the NPCs

Say, Andy, we got one of (((them))) among us

A genuine white nat bigot scum

I bet he knows all about haploid genetics and the superiority of his race

He read the wikipedia page

Prison is now a majority '90s Babies', who know absolutely NOTHING about anything, nothing about culture whatsoever, nothing about Hollywood or industry or technology or politics or history or trivia or anything at all….

they sure as fuck didn't know what OZ was

And most of them I have never even seen The wizard of Oz….

lmao

If you actually think that's a female……

I'd like to sell you a link to a Killcen thread

(it will save your life. the world is about to end)

HAHA…hee

Bigot scum creates his own hell on earth and too clueless to comprehend it

I don't need to go to Zig Forums to rattle the subhuman cage there

They came to me!!!

Haha…hee, bet this sub-par human runs away butthurt in 10 posts

Here's a disappointing moment in my life recently:

When I met Wendy, we were discussing our individual favorite things, and some more towards the end of that conversation I mentioned that I really liked the show OZ….

She had never seen it before, never even heard of it before…

I was surprised…..

I told her how awesome it was, how gritty it was, and how disturbing it was…

Then a couple years later, it crossed my mind to introduce her to the show and sit down and watch some of it….

I was disappointed to realize that in retrospect, IT ACTUALLY SUCKED… it WASN'T very good

I suppose back then at the time, it SEEMED like it was good and disturbing and gritty… Just because of a lack of options…

But as time has passed, and after shows like Breaking Bad, etc etc etc looking back at OZ made me realize how poorly produced it was…

The acting was shitty….

The scripts sucked….

The pace was awful….

It was corny….

It was cheesy….

It was CRAP….

ABSOLUTE CRAP !!
I was extremely disappointed to discover something I used to like so much was actually one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life….

Hello my dear undercover agents. How well is the damage control working today?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how afraid are you about the following ideas being widespread? :)

Attached: rare_pepe.png (500x801, 107.21K)

After forcing Wendy to sit through several episodes of OZ, she was not very impressed, and there was an awkward silence as I slowly began to realize that I was wrong….

I came to the realization that it was NOT good

not at all………………..

I was having a conflict, having a hard time coming to the grips with the fact that I was looking more and more stupid with each passing minute, as we both struggled to sit through the next upcoming scene….

It was absolutely one of the worst shows ever…

The way it was produced and filmed and acted serves as a perfect example of how NOT to make a compelling series….

It was actually quite embarrassing

And I finally had to admit that I was wrong….

So I stopped playing it and we just listen to some awesome hypnotic trance instead

At least I had the wherewithal to correct my type of graphical error

MANTRA*

Everything has gone to HELL IN A HANDBASKET today and you're too drugged up and brainwashed to take notice, huh? The US is about to lose reserve currency status, and within 5 or 6 years hyperinflation will set in, if not even sooner. America is BANKRUPT! Financially and morally and ethically BANKRUPT! Society is more divided than ever before and it could mean another civil war very soon! On top of economic woes! You have NO CLUE how bad shit is! You have no clue, do you? So call me crazy all you want, but you are just as thick in this shit as I am, if not more-so because you live in a death trap city. Enjoy the collapse because when it comes there will be no cops to respond, the military will run home to protect their families as with the cops, the government will be in a state of emergency hiding in their underground bases while society kills eachother off for whatever resources are left over!!!! World without law and order, dog eat dog!!!! Are you ready for that, Johnny? Because when that happens you and Wendy are on your own! There will be no internet anymore, no electric grid, no nothing, inventories will dry up in a matter of DAYS and nothing leftover, stores will be EMPTIED and you'll have to find food any means necessary if you even want to survive at that point!!!

Do you defend the private banking system sucking 80% of our tax each year?

Glowniggers = CIA, mossad, etc
Niggercattle = NPC = basically everyone that defends the private banking system

Attached: free_gibs.jpeg (636x381, 115.05K)

Can you answer my question?
Do you defend the private banking system stealing 80% of our tax each year because of (((debt)))

Ha ha you make me smile.
Nope not showing you my tits.
But you had better believe that clearly I ha e bigger balls than you.
Instead of bitching about people not bringing up this subject why don’t you go out there and create another, weak little man.

Attached: Salty PPL.mp4 (1280x720, 151.3K)

Are you Wendy (Johnny's wife)? If so killcen says hi. And if so tell Johnny to stop saging in my REAL NEWS threads.

1: there's no such thing as hell

2: this handbasket has been filled with cow dung since centuries before you were born

3: you erroneously assume that the world's timeline is based on YOUR perspective

4: things are just as bad as they always have been

5: things are just as GOOD as they always have been

6: your perspective is fuck shit

7: you are addicted to stress and fear and the need to tell yourself that you 'told us so', to tell yourself that you had predicted things

8: none of your predictions have come true

Daily reminder (((they))) will ignore these

threads because it's the only thing they can do when confronted with the truth.
The yellow vests are against the private banking system and that's why there is a media blackout in France.

Pretend nothing happened here
You shills are pathetic. Sooner or later people will wake up. Mark my words.

What happened to this guy? Aren't my questions

lol !!

I'm Jewish
why would WE be 'upset' that YOU are inferior?

Do you ever look at yourself with an external perspective and realize how stupid you sound?

Agreed, I need to report more on these Yellow Vest protests in France but I can hardly find any reports about it anymore…. maybe I'm not looking in the right places. If you know some good REAL NEWS sources let me know.

In Order Of Intelligence And Success:

1: Jews

2: Asians

your 'people' are the ones directly above NIGGERS on this list

Q: why would Jews or Asians be 'mad' that you and niggers are down there below us on the totem pole?

So is this why you act like a piece of shit more than half the day? Just wondering….

Oz was fake
No prison would be run open like that

The gay character fron 6 feet under and his negro lover would love to watch the show before sex

Now I'm a fag,(sac)andy and I'm in that demographic

It was a surrealistic fag soap opera

AND YOU INITIALLY LIKED IT

i told you before that you have little self awareness and you keep proving me correct

As for 'prag', i knew it's a made up word from the show
The series creatorTom Fontana created Homicide: Life on the Street , one of my fave cop series and also St. Elsewhere
He was cutting edge
But i watched a few episodes and I agree with you, it's not as good as I remeber it except maybe the funny parts like where Simon Adebisi feeds the mafia don powdered glass

RE: looking in the wrong places

ya' think?

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.19.06.jpg (498x631, 59.18K)

it's 3/4ths of the day, actually

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12_20180821155645.55_20180821155645.09_20180821155645.png (714x710, 576.48K)

Jews created central banks and monopolies while Asians typically steal / rip-off existing American and European technologies. I guess if you want to call organized crime a success or intellectual strength then maybe thats true. Perhaps we'd be better off being organized criminals ourselves?

ashkenazi jews

Yrs of oppression in europe and natural selection caused the jews with superior intellect to have more kids

Darwinism in action

Zig Forums….bbbut

I'm an ashkenazi jew,(sac) Andy

Why does ashkenazi have nazi in it?

IT'S A NON EVENT. Nothing happened. Nothing will ever happen. Nothing ever happens to us.

Ash·ke·naz·i
/äSHkəˈnäzē,ˌaSHkəˈnäzē/
noun
noun: Ashkenazi; plural noun: Ashkenazis; plural noun: Ashkenazim

a Jew of central or eastern European descent. More than 80 percent of Jews today are Ashkenazim; they preserve Palestinian rather than Babylonian Jewish traditions and some still use Yiddish.

Origin
from modern Hebrew, from Ashkenaz, grandson of Japheth, one of the sons of Noah (Gen. 10:3).

While, is this a coincidence or more?

I'm not asking YOU for good sources, sorry. I'm asking someone else who knows about the crimes and treason against our nations taking place.

Nothing ever happens to us.

I don't necessarily disagree with you…

and obviously you and I both agree that whites are down there in the bottom of the garbage can

Because you guys weren't capable of creating anything better for yourselves

What a racist biggot :)
I hope I lived in Israel surrounded by snackbars or in China where I would be enslaved by my government like niggercattle.

l
Yes, Andy, there is

No one knows what happens after we die….no one.

Evry idea that we have about what happens is merely a reflection of what happens to us here in the realm of the living

Now, a person can shit on others, only think of themselves, etc, and thus, they have created a hell for themselves here on earth.

How badly you behave relagates you to what level of Dantes concentric circles of hell that you inhabit

IE, you're a serial killer and you go to the innermost, a frozen wasteland(metaphorically speaking)

An asshole like you, Andy, inhabits the outer layer

People like me experience a lightness and joy here on earth, we are in a sort of heaven' of our on creation

Now as for what happens when we die…well, what ever the fuck happens, i'm think that we may all meet the same fate

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.33.11.jpg (768x432, 81.47K)

Attached: 96bfce3d0b4d1c157aab3790f2ecb2d6663c30043512e7c0b31d387b9c266a71.png (3000x1950, 2.58M)

Yeah, They Are Simply FURIOUS, Huh?

Attached: image-45-3393bo2xcqtd1cgaohcjr4.jpg (540x400, 48.28K)

OP is all part of the deliberate destabilization process. This is not even about immigration in the big picture, the big picture is to flood and overwhelm a country with foreigners from all over the world, from all races and creeds, making the native population (white Americans) a de-facto minority, then stiring up tons of hate to divide the populations and fracture the culture of the nation, and eventually stir up the pot with false flag attacks (or exploiting real shootings too) through the media, pinning everyone against one another till the whole country explodes into civil war.

Deliberate destabilization. Divide and conquer. Its going very well. And this is how America (and most of Europe) will fall. Not only this, but consider all the debt insolvency forced upon us with no transparency. What is being done to the Western world is cruel, inhumane, despotic, treasonous and outright evil.

Anybody with even the most limited understanding of child psychology understands your need to compensate

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.32.04.jpg (549x402, 61.73K)

Whites control the government of Australia and the UK. Whites are running the White concentration camps (cities).

The story that's relevant to 8ch is that the shooter posted on 8ch and no where else

Jeebus, pay attention

What goes around, comes around user. Just remember that the US lapdogs for Israel will not exist as a superpower within 2030. Then the Jews better pray and beg they have Russia and/or China in their pockets and on their side as lapdogs. Because if they miscalculated, they could end up FUBAR just like us.

If only you had paid attention as the decades clicked by you

then you'd understand that there is no reason to CREATE destabilze jack shit

it's always been destabilized… but not as unstable as YOU

Dammit I was talking to somebody about an airshow we went to, and I mistyped

I meant to type CREATE DESTABILIZATION

It's not news. 1 jew was sent to Amolek, that's not worth the energy of cheering over.

we went to an airshow at the Warner Robins Air Force Base, and we saw a stunt pilot in a blue and yellow bi-wing propeller plane….

Not long after that, the stunt pilot crashed and died in another airshow somewhere else

My friend and I were trying to remember the pilot's name

If you made this comment
shame he didn’t do more than he did.

Then you are worthless trash

Problems in communication can arise here

as for you're being a women

there are no girls on the internet

if you say you are, it's standard practice to show your tits with whatever board that you aro written on them

"The Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are FBI agent" and "All fanfic writers are girls."

"Many people, both male and female, enjoy the attention paid to female characters. Male players will often log on as female characters and behave suggestively, further encouraging sexual advances. Pavel Curtis has noted that the most promiscuous and sexually aggressive women are usually played by men. If you meet a character named "FabulousHotBabe," she is almost certainly a he in real life.": in offline life, people tend to respond to women in certain, positive ways simply because they are women, rather than because of anything else particularly noteworthy about them. By contrast, the user implies that life on the internet is more of a meritocracy where gender should play no particular role in how people respond to you. Accordingly, when women try to draw attention to their gender online, they are trying to cheat the system and receive a certain type of preferential treatment on that basis alone; the implication is that people online don’t, or shouldn’t, take kindly to that kind of behavior. This idea of, “there are no girls on the internet” was then morphed into the phrase “tits or gtfo”, with the latter phrase suggesting that if women want to call attention to their gender, they should just post a naked picture of themselves as an admission that there is nothing else interesting about them and they can’t stand on their own personality and intellect without relying on their gender to support them.
Due to the widespread nature of "No Girls on the Internet" and similar adages, identifying oneself as a "girl" within certain communities (ex: 4chan) has become a hilariously arduous task, often leading to an inquiry of documented evidence or time-stamped profile photos from skeptic netizens. As encapsulated in the catchphrases "TITS or GTFO" and "Pics or It Didn't Happen", the burden of proof often rests on the shoulder of those who claim to be "not dudes.

So TITS or GTFO

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1338x275, 115.41K)

Well remember most my life I didn't have the internet. I relied on mainstream news from the TV to the radio to the newspaper to even word of mouth. I didn't start prepping till I was told about Y2K. Before that I didn't know JACK SHIT about the world. All I knew was the life I lived raising a small family and working among some other crazy crap I got myself into (and shouldn't have). Thats all I knew. The internet changed my reality completely. I now see the massive bigger picture, Johnny, and it is beyond terrifying. Beyond how bad I even could have imagined 20 years ago.

I take it that 'communicating' isn't your native language?

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.49.09.jpg (1080x1544, 237.62K)

pay attention:

all I'm saying is tell me a time in history that things were STABILIZED

REALITY CHECK:

'buttmad' is what the losers feel……

not the winners…. We have nothing to be angry about, because we're better than you

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.54.30.jpg (768x432, 59.49K)

They were NEVER perfect. We always had to deal with corruption and bullshit we didn't appreciate. But today its gotten out-of-control, its so bad it makes the old days look like a walk in the park. Listen, I remember the days where we had decent paying jobs, factories and manufacturing, booming towns, I remember the days before all the crime and drug epidemics where we could leave our doors UNLOCKED at night without fear! You remember those days? I do!

My God, back then you'd want to break a guy's face if he took out your daughter and didn't get back by 10PM. Now days we have 12 year olds on drugs and getting pregnant and the parents don't do a damn thing and act like its normal!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICA!?

That's like saying the guy in the brand new Porsche is 'mad' because you just bought a bus token

The old gramma spelling ploi?

com'on lad

that's old hat by now

When u watched OZ with Wendy, did you suggest any lipstick prag stuff with a nothner guy?

Stop trying to change the subject….

I never said anything about PERFECT

AGAIN: TELL ME A TIME IN HISTORY WHEN THINGS WERE STABILIZED

I advoacate this

Aahhhhh…. It's the timeless "this ain't no spellin' bee" technique…..

nice……

At least you didn't try the classic "I misspelled it on purpose" response

Things have been destabilized since the dawn of man

In fact, the appearance of mankind is what destabilized everything on this planet

Oh God help us….

RE: god

stop trying to fabricate someone to blame your own mistakes on