ONCE AGAIN, Govt-Tech Firms' 'Smart' Databases Full Of Consumers' Private HACKED

BEWARE THE INTERNET OF SHIT!

In a blow to consumers' privacy, the addresses and demographic details of more than 80 million US households were exposed on an unsecured database stored on the cloud, independent security researchers have found.

The details included names, ages and genders as well as income levels and marital status. The researchers, led by Noam Rotem and Ran Locar, were unable to identify the owner of the database, which until Monday was online and required no password to access. Some of the information was coded, like gender, marital status and income level. Names, ages and addresses were not coded.

The data didn't include payment information or Social Security numbers. The 80 million households affected make up well over half of the households in the US, according to Statista.

"I wouldn't like my data to be exposed like this," Rotem said in an interview with CNET. "It should not be there."

Rotem and his team verified the accuracy of some data in the cache but didn't download the data to minimize the invasion of privacy of those listed, he said.

It's one more example of a widespread problem with cloud data storage, which has revolutionized how we store valuable information. Many organizations don't have the expertise to secure the data they keep on internet-connected servers, resulting in repeated exposures of sensitive data. Earlier in April, a researcher revealed that patient information from drug addiction treatment centers was exposed on an unsecured database. Another researcher found a giant cache of Facebook user data stored by third-party companies on another database that was publicly visible.

"I wouldn't like my data to be exposed like this. It should not be there."

cnet.com/news/cloud-database-removed-after-exposing-details-on-80-million-us-households/
web.archive.org/web/20190429212703/https://www.cnet.com/news/cloud-database-removed-after-exposing-details-on-80-million-us-households/

Attached: Govt-Tech Firms' 'Smart' Databases Full Of Consumers' Private HACKED.png (1059x872, 476.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-30/hacker-just-found-way-turn-your-cars-engine-while-youre-driving
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry………………………………

Title should read:

ONCE AGAIN, Govt-Tech Firms' 'Smart' Databases Full Of Consumers' Private Info HACKED

Yea, theyre using mind reading technology that doubles up as a BCI to steal information from your computer.

Thats why your processor runs at the same clock frequency as the wireless internet. That way when you stare into your phone and it uses quantum mechanics and an ultra violet light emitted from the camera that isnt visible to the eye to simplify the communication process thats involved in reading your neural network and simplifying it to voice commands that can be parsed in SQL or Python or some other dumb language.

Thats how the hacking scheme works. Its uploaded to a cellphone tower or targeted by satellite and fed to a bunch of useless fucks that are brain dead because whoever put this stupid shit into order isnt around anymore and itll never fucking stop.

Thats part of the reason this self discovery process is even allowable. Theres no one fucking running it and the poor AI is too stupid to realize there are people smarter than IT and its only solution is to use some stupid fucking social parameters that everyones so happy to enjoy and pretend are correct.

The BCI that theyre using to make people 'psychic' is whats mind controlling them into oblivious stupidity. It transmits information at the same frequencies used by regular radios and 2.4ghz internet.

Thats why the new 5G is so important! YOURE GOING TO BE SO MIND CONTROLLED YOUR ENTIRE BRAIN IS GOING TO BE YOU WATCHING YOUR LIFE AS A MOVIE WONDERING WHY NOT A SINGLE THOUGHT INFLUENCES YOUR OWN LIFE

Shove it up your ass.

Ill shove all of you up my ass. A big black hole.

How about someone mind controls me some money so I can fuck off to japan so you can keep circle jerking for the next 20 years you all can keep existing.

Everyones acting like keeping me a fat fucking NEET is the solution to this problem.

Hey look a bunch of body snatchers come across a body snaching alien thats a solar system snatcher.

SNATCHY SNATCHY

I'm just kidding bro. I love being mind controlled and watching my girlfriend get fucked because you invented internet 2.0, ultra brainwashing edition.

Attached: indexredindex.jpg (180x279, 6.67K)

I'm trying to control my anger but I'm having problems doing so when people aren't smart enough to listen to anything other than an AI controlled satellite system.

Its not smart enough to recognize whats happening is impossible. Its not smart enough to appease.

HNNNNGRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: sss.jpg (300x168, 16.35K)

Its spying on my brain announcing when I use xray vision right now and doesn't get how it works.

Oh wow now look were stuck in a weird situation where we dont want the Chinese having mind controlled slaves spying on our 5G equipment since it has such a large broader spectrum of frequencies.

Its like going from IP protocol to a newer one so we have enough addresses for every atom in the universe. ts gonna be harder to hijack our mind control slaves unless they get their hands on our equipment.

Hey hand over my fucking girlfriend. How about you use your shit 5G network to give me back my fucking GF so you can make that direct transition from beaming ultraviolet shit from a cellphone tower so that they can get you to do whatever repetitive stupid behavior they want next like staring at your fucking phone all day.

HEY CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND BACK

Attached: 138557_v1.jpg (300x338, 50.43K)

I had the stupid thing try to scream "THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE" when it tried executing me like those stupid reporters that Qs bitching about. It just couldnt stop screaming it right after a few seconds of time skipped over. I was just sitting there laughing at it.

Anyone who invites this kind of SHIT into their home deserves what they get. They are asking to be spied on. I think having a wired internet connection is enough of a risk. Can't even imagine having all this wireless crap that has cameras and mics and is online 24/7.

I've been told they had mind control for a long time, so I don't rule this out as a possibility.

My main rules of operation: 1) always use WIRED connections for the internet with VPN and/or Tor. Anything that you can physically disable (unplug) WiFi is fine too as long as its older. Never leave your wired internet connection online 24/7 and hop IPs routinely. 2) never use anything "smart" or any IoT device.

As far as cameras and mics inside laptops, find them and snip the wires, or at least cover them up. Bam. A lot of your problems are solved.

The 5G shit is what scares me, and I spend most my time underground now, as well as sleep in the basement because of the roll out.

Boomers screwed it up. Nothing you're doing is helping. You're just helping yourself.

Thats fine though I'll work it out. I just got done pulverizing a 10 foot beam of steel.

I think I got it down to where I can shatter it pretty soon.

Its only 2 1/2 inch by 3 inches but ill shatter it

Actually a lot of these younger limp-wristed yuppy Apple-consuming tech geeks can't wait till 5G comes out. I would think there is a bigger audience for younger generations than older. A lot of older don't give a fuck about anything as long as they have a functioning computer. I'm older and I don't want 5G at all. All my "boomer" news sources are calling it out for what it is too.

Yea, but the working class developed the system and just shut up about it. The only analogy I could make for this situation is the father built the church and the son populated it.

The younger generation is screwing itself because it doesnt know how to do anything else.

Everyone here is so soft, weak, and spineless that they just walk into the church to be saved by the hard work of their fathers.

Meanwhile, the people who have a slightly different living condition caused by the plight of world war 2 are coming over here angry as possible being brainwashed FORCEFULLY by satellite to ruin everyones fun time.

Cloud storage also allows us to be isolated and have our data filtered to a centralized database.

They can pick and choose whose going to respond to your text.

Theyre probably using the breach in their main access router to use AI to deep route through everyones information and see where the last remnants of the secret service trying to save the united states are located so the delicious oil people can give them a special dose and demand they kill themselves in their own heads while they scream at them and yell youre mentally ill!

YAYYYYY

What a shocker.

Is this place invaded by bots or something? The story has nothing to do with AI or 5G. It's just the usual incompetence in IT.

you sound proud

Fact is this: I hardly see any older silver haired dudes like myself walking around all the time with their noses stuck into ipods or iphones! A few of them may have them, but they are not fidgeting around with them all day and only use those "smart"phones to make calls, and most still put up a good face-to-face conversation!

These kids nowdays, I've seen them! Their fucking hooked! Jesus, people like Johnny brag about being in bed with their gadgets fidgeting around while their half asleep or drugged! Thats bad!

You know what I'm proud of? I'm proud that when I get off my computer, I physically yank the cord from my modem! OFF means OFF. And when I'm outside theres no gadgets or phones in my hands! The internet was meant for computers, like the fax machines are meant for faxing photo copies, like the phones are meant for calling! Thats the way it should be too.

This is the same reason multiple federal agencies got hacked the last few years as well, because they are SO IN BED WITH BIG TECH they store their top secret documents and employee information in the 'CLOUD.'

Now think about that….. how stupid (or corrupt) (((or both))) would a government need to be doing business with extremely vulnerable online technologies to store sensitive secrets? Very dumb and very corrupt! So thats why the Russians and Chinese and likely most of the rest of the world know EVERYTHING about the US today. And soon they'll be able to hack into citizen's homes and bug your whole families to blackmail you…. and soon they'll hack your digitized vehicles to KILL YOU too!

Hey, don't get angry at me, I'm just warning you all of whats to come! You know the 12 agencies are reading this! YAH, you all better read it, and you better all start thinking about what I have to say and warn all of you about!

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-08.03.34.jpg (480x633, 115.21K)

Don't take that the wrong way Johnny, I'm still a faggot too who's in love with you, lol! Love you buddy, hugs and kisses from Killcen, tin foil lipstick!

smart=illegal intercept, even the inbreds are starting to figure it out lol

EGG ZACK LEE

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-30/hacker-just-found-way-turn-your-cars-engine-while-youre-driving

The media will report this, but take a look how they actually cover it. They act like its "no bid deal" and try to suggest you should bend over and keep buying the crap. Its just like that recent report on Fox News with the guy smashing an Alexa with a hammer, they covered the spying issue and then near the end claim 'well, its the new norm, better just get used to it.' When I saw that video and nearly took a hammer to my monitor, wanting to bust their skull open and knock some common sense into them: NO, WE DON'T NEED TO GET USE TO THIS! NO, WE DON'T NEED TO ACCEPT THIS SHIT!

actual rational

ALEXA

STICK IT

UP YOUR ASS

SO THEY CAN

HEAR LITERAL SHIT

ACTUAL NEWS

Rotem Hack, new pokemon

such news

total news is back!