PILPUL: Associated Press Conflates Nazism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism in Same Article

LOS ANGELES (AP) — An Army veteran who converted to Islam and discussed launching various terror attacks throughout Southern California was arrested as he plotted to bomb a white supremacist rally as retribution for the New Zealand mosque attacks, federal prosecutors said Monday.
Mark Domingo, an infantryman who served a combat stint in Afghanistan, was arrested Friday after visiting a park in Long Beach where authorities said he planned to plant home-made explosive devices made with nail-filled pressure cookers in advance of a Nazi rally scheduled Sunday.
Domingo, 26, was arrested on a charge of providing material support to terrorists. A criminal complaint said he had been planning since March to “manufacture and use a weapon of mass destruction in order to commit mass murder.”
“This is a case in which law enforcement was able to identify a man consumed with hate and bent on mass murder, and stop him before he could carry out his attack,” Hanna said. “The criminal case outlines a chilling terrorism plot that developed over the past two months and targeted innocent Americans that he expected to gather this past weekend.”
Investigators said Domingo posted an online message March 3 that said.
He also allegedly discussed killing a neighbor he was upset with as a prelude to broader violence and later contemplated bombing the Santa Monica Pier, where he said a summer attack on the crowded tourist spot would maximize casualties because people wouldn’t be able to escape the blast in the enclosed space.
Eventually, he settled on the idea of planting an improvised explosive device that would be remotely triggered or detonated by a timer at a white supremacist event, investigators said. The confidential source connected him with a purported bomb maker who was actually an undercover police officer.
The plot was thwarted just two days ahead of the event, investigators said, when an FBI SWAT team arrested Domingo after he was given the pressure cookers and surveyed Bluff Park in Long Beach, where the rally was supposed to happen.
White nationalists, however, never showed up at the park Sunday. Instead, a large group of counter protesters demonstrated for peace.

So, which is it? Nazis, White Supremacists, White Nationalists or "innocent Americans?"
Also, I challenge anyone to try successfully archiving the original link using either archive.org or archive.fo by just pasting the link
Protip: you can't
News organizations don't want their own articles archived for (((reasons)))

apnews.com/d5ff4324a0224089ab8d459e664e28be
web.archive.org/web/20190430154041/https://shrinktheweb.snapito.io/v2/webshot/spu-ea68c8-ogi2-3cwn3bmfojjlb56e?size=800x0&screen=1024x768&url=https://apnews.com/d5ff4324a0224089ab8d459e664e28be

It's all three.

We are the people.
White people are the people.

Anyone who is trying to say, "White people, brown people, and black people are enemies," are the REAL enemies.

I support only the Eternal Law of the Sun: That to the northern parts of the world, the lighter skinned shall live, and towards the equator, the darker skinned shall live.

All who violate the scientific Law of the Eternal Sun will only cause conflict.

The white live to the north. The dark live to the south.
There is more land towards the equator than towards the north, so they cannot say that this is unfair.

Keep them OUT of our lands, or there will be war. Do not blame me for saying that there will be war. It is not my fault. I never asked for this. I would NEVER ask for this.

But it's beyond obvious that tensions are mounting. We gave refuge to the brown people when they asked for it. But it's time for them to go.

It's time for the Jews to go to Israel. It's time for the Arabs to go to the Middle-East. And it's time for the blacks to go to Africa.

Considering what has happened and how people feel, to deny this would be not only insane: It would be an act of war and genocide.

The dark ones must leave Europe within six years. 2025 is the year that they must be gone, or else we will all know the truth. And that truth will not make certain groups look good, considering what we've already learned.

I won't say that Zig Forums is completely correct. But I won't say that it can be outrageously wrong either. Not at this point. It's best to stick to our own groups, considering what has happened. Best for feminism to go away, considering the birthrates dropping as they have.

No one wants to see war in 2020.

So in other words you're making more threats against the people's lives again?

I hope they arrest you and put you into an institution where you can't hurt anybody, including yourself.

Are you slandering someone expressing their right to free speech?
You'll be hearing from my (((lawyer))) very soon.

Unfortunately thats the PLAN….. its called deliberate destabilization for a REASON. Because they want destabilization, and yes, that includes war and violence and martial law and a police state and a tyranny and mass death and mass carnage…… deliberate destabilization is their goal.

You are sooooooo naive to the amount of evil and corruption going on user. He made no threats, that was a legit concern, and he's right…. its inevitable at this point. And you supported it 100% too.

it's my duty to globally report this thread. jim says report anybody making threats.

reported for trying to incite acts of violence

bump

Reported for using digits to slide REAL Crab News.

I just reported this thread because you're an asshole

sage negated

negation saged

I think we've all had just about enough of you threatening people.

I just reported myself for being stupid enough to eat a huge chunk of my friend's home-made beef jerky he made for me, after the home-made salsa I made for him last fall. Both could be measured in the millions of Scoville units. It may take me awhile before I stop reporting myself and I'll be adding more and more sage in hopes of cooling down also..

reported

that's some fuck shit that user would report your entire thread just because he thought somebody else was an asshole.

That's Jim, who's pretending to be Johnny, who's pretending to be an asshole because – Killcen. Need one say more?

saged

Pleeze say moar, so's I can pull dis here trigguh..

Did someone say

I'm wondering if Jillian still has any of the ambiens I gave her. I'm thinking about just going to sleep and starting fresh in the morning. I see no reason to remain awake.

Why did you feel the need to come on a news board and say that here then? Stop relying on that toxic crap, its no good.

it's very effective for helping me sleep. my insomnia has always been a problem, and it's a non-narcotic sleep aid that works….

whereas the other similar non-narcotic sleep aids don't, at least not for me.

it doesn't get me high. it simply makes my mind able to go to sleep the way 'normal' people do.

RE: why I feel the need to come on a news board

good question… I have no interest in any other boards… I guess I'm addicted to throwing turds at news stories.

Reading more than 4 words of Killcen puts me to sleep.
You should try clicking on one of his links.
Maybe the 16.1GB of demon-love he posted last night.

Oh, well I'm sorry. I thought it was a narcotic drug you were abusing.

Ive got a hernia

reported

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-09.46.49.jpg (800x498, 65.34K)

no sir… it's non-narcotic. it bonds to the GABA receptors, and facilitates a natural easing into a sleep state, where I don't feel drugged, and I wake up feeling refreshed.

Benzodiazepines (like xanax or valium or clonazepam) indeed WILL make me feel 'drugged', and although people erroneously think those medications are for sleep, that's not what those medicines are for at all.

Those are anxiolytics (anti-anxiety medications)

and while you might fall asleep on them, you never actually go into beta wave sleep, never entering a REM state, and although you are unconscious for 8 hours or so, your body never recognizes it as 'sleep'…

Those are terrible drugs

I think your problem may be that gadget you keep fidgeting with, the iphone. I hear a lot of kids now days don't get enough sleep because their on their smartphones too much. Speaking of which, I'm going to pop in a DVD and go to bed soon, I've been on here too much today, starting to become a bad habit with me too. Good night Johnny!

good night, sir

And I've had insomnia my entire life, since way before the advent of personal computers

Come over to Zig Forums where I already called this out as part of a thread you worthless niggerfaggot.

welcome to the internet, newfaggot

So he's pro White.