Deliberate Destabilization: DHS Releases Illegal Invaders With Tuberculosis, Other Diseases Into US

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

What happened to the incubation periods at quarantine stations in Ellis Island? Why does coming here illegally exempt aliens from the laws on the books that make them inadmissible until we know they are not a threat?

On Sunday, Aaron Hull, chief patrol agent of the El Paso sector, divulged to the public what we already suspected but most government officials assiduously covered up. The head of the second busiest illegal immigration corridor told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo that Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is increasingly “caring for more and more sick people, because a lot of these aliens coming in are carrying contagious health conditions, things like chicken pox, scabies, tuberculosis, lice.”

Tuberculosis. That is the disease we sought to eradicate through our laws as early as 1907 by requiring every prospective immigrant to wait at Ellis Island, away from the population, until they got the green light to enter. That is a far cry from what a CBP official told me two weeks ago – that “we have not seen any specific, unusual, or alarming public health or infectious disease threats in persons in CBP custody.”

CBP declined to comment further on Hull’s revelation upon my request.

If border agents have confirmed the arrival of illegal aliens with tuberculosis who have not been treated in hospitals, what about all those exposed to it in close quarters who did not yet exhibit symptoms and were released within hours of apprehension? Unlike in the past, where illegal immigrants waited for days in ICE facilities before either being deported or released, CBP is directly releasing thousands of aliens into the interior within hours. A bunch of illegal aliens caught in Arizona and El Paso this past month were released in Tucson.

It is simply inconceivable that this is not a priority threat to the American people. IT IS! It is certainly a violation of current immigration law. The law (8. U.S.C. §1182(a)(1)(A)(i)-(ii)) states clearly that any alien “who has failed to present documentation of having received vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases, which shall include at least the following diseases: mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus and diphtheria toxoids, pertussis, influenza type B and hepatitis B, and any other vaccinations against vaccine-preventable diseases” are inadmissible. Moreover, 8 U.S.C. § 1222(a) requires the government to detain them “for a sufficient time to enable the immigration officers and medical officers to subject such aliens to observation and an examination sufficient to determine whether or not they belong to inadmissible classes.”

DHS officials, including the current acting DHS secretary, have testified that these people have largely never “received immunizations.”

Where are the pro-vaxxers NOW!?

archive.fo/rxYiW
conservativereview.com/news/border-patrol-releasing-thousands-exposed-diseases-like-tuberculosis/

Attached: DHS Releases Illegal Invaders With Tuberculosis, Other Diseases Into US.png (684x1385, 566.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/CXIun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DHS officials, including the current acting DHS secretary, have testified that these people have largely never “received immunizations.”

Now I'm very curious to what the pro-vaccination groups have to say about THIS. Because if they remain silent then it is a dead giveaway!

Hell bent on destroying America, President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released about 7,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States in the last five days.

The latest catch and release totals obtained by Breitbart News revealed that, currently, DHS is releasing about 1,400 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the US every single day. It has also been revealed that the US government, and corrupted politicians are now aiding the takeover and destabilization of America, and the US military will not do a thing even when they are held HOSTAGE by Mexican troops at the border. No you cannot make this shit up: archive.fo/UoZ9h

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR

archive.fo/CXIun

It could not be more clear anymore. Anyone that can't see this as a plan to destroy America must be blind.

One of the biggest crisis of our time and the mainstream media dare not speak a word of it, total cover-up! Disgustingly Anti-American activity at work!

Illegals let in with NO vaccinations!

Yet they bitch at US for not taking their toxic crap! Something is very very fishy about this!!!

$$$$

AND THE NEPPY™ AWARD FOR REAL, FACTUAL HONEST NEWS GOES TO…….

(envelope, please)

YOU !!!……..

Please continue not posting redundant paranoid conspiracy theory hypothetical fake 'news'

I'm proud of you !!!

AWESOME !!! America sucks. I hate this country. I think everybody here would be much better off if they had tuberculosis in several other diseases, so that way they would learn to appreciate life more.

Maybe you can go hug an illegal and enjoy your Tuberculosis then, commie.

didn't read. too busy coughing.

Reported.

reported the OP Reporter to the anchorman

all sages oxidized

front door fortified

back door too

Daily reminder that every member of Congress and virtually all members of every state legislative body in the USA is a traitor and participant in sedition that will never see justice. So are almost every judge and prosecutor in the states along with most cops.

they've already done this in Europe for the last few years.
tuberculosis, super tuberculosis, mumps, measles, aids, syphilis, and tons of other highly contagious diseases.
no quarantine, just let straight into the heart of everywhere in Europe.
It is deliberate. Most of these diseases had been wiped out in Europe by decades of vaccination, hygene, quarantine and care not to mention trillions spent to achieve it.
Now they are all flooding back in, at epidemic levels. I've personally known 3 people who have had mumps in the past couple of years, which before had a less than a one case per million infection rate, and two of those had been vaccinated.
vaccines are not always 100% proof, the mumps vaccination for example is only 95% rated.
yet rather than highlight the rapefugee illegal immigrants as the disease vectors, despite doctors themselves stating as such, the attention is drawn to vaccinations as being the problem and the solution, with Italy now fining parents who do not vaccinate their children, as though that is the problem.

Stop listening to alex jones

Stop smoking crystal meth

I don't see an individual with tuberculosis walking through the desert. That stress would defiantly lesson the incubation period and the poor guy wouldn't make it passed the boarder or going very long without needing medical treatment.

Oh god… go back to plebbit!

Glad you are smart enough unlike most of the NITWITS here to understand the same thing is happening in Europe as well, all part of destabilizing the Western World with FORCED Third World migration!

Stop shoving your head so far up your ass you can't breath because it is killing your brain cells, kid! All the proof to destabilization is well, well documented already. Even foreign governments are pointing this out as deliberate and well organized! Well no shit.

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun

Oy vey! How dare the OP expose heinous treasonous crimes against the American people!!!

Just remember: same thing is going on in Europe with all the third world Africans and Muslims flooding into most European nations. THIS IS BY DESIGN. The goal is to wreck the Western World and plunge in into a third world for future resource exploitation! Now you know WHY they want our guns!!!

If they ever come for the guns take give them the hottest lead you got. The only thing these cowardly scum can understand is how to be mean and cruel, so remember that! They hate us!

Don't you EVER think I'm going to forget this! The American people know of your treason, you people are the epitome of disease and hate and cruelty and evil! Vile wretched scum! Its very clear you want plagues to come back to wipe out American populations, admit it!!! You fucking dirt bags! You low life parasites! God is going to do a number on you, ohhhhh just you wait!

lmao you faggots shilled for some zog boomer and nothing at all changed

Who's the ZOG boomer? Are you referring to OP? I'm no kike I'll have you know! I am old though, so I guess you got the boomer correct.

REAL NEWS

Just wondering does anyone here ever checks out the underlying stories on which this article and many ones like are based. I looked up several of the citations and interestingly every single cite I looked up was from the exact same article that is just simply posted in another location online, or from a very similar article. So, there appears to be little to NO INDEPENDENT CORROBORATION of the alleged facts. Rather, the authors of these articles are merely posting the same “alleged facts” in various locations online and then using the other online postings they themselves posted as so called proof to supply their alleged facts. Hopefully, some or all of you see through all this BS !