The future of Christianity will be in Africa, while it ceases to exist in the West. Thoughts?

The future of Christianity will be in Africa, while it ceases to exist in the West. Thoughts?

Attached: Chritsians-in-Kenya.jpg (620x439, 23.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
youtube.com/watch?v=kEYc5u2Orxg
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah.
You're speaking nonsense.

Numbers don't lie. Only continent where Christianity is actually growing is Africa.

People have such a myopic view of the world and very Eurocentric. Christianity exists outside of Europe and is alive in many places. In fact the west is by far the least Christian. Those Christian Iranians who have to create underground churches where they secretly meet up in someone's house. Those are the true Christians.

Africa, Asia and latin America. Europe will have some more fun with it's trannies and feminists and then it'll burn i'm afraid.

I don't buy it. Christian Whites are the only Whites with above replacement birthrates. Islam is probably going to take over Africa.

wrong. The tides are starting to turn for the west. You've seen how Zig Forums has changed, and the traditionalist/nationalist movements, the increasingly popularized intellectual victories in philosophy and science not to mention simple demographics that Christians have more children - I think there is good reason to think things will get better

Attached: 1549754959186-2.png (967x715, 284.4K)

Trends come and go, and while you maybe right that traditionalism might be the trending thing of the 2019, in the long run Christianity has been on decline for ever since modernity in the West.

You don't seriously think that internet memes will triumph decades of degeneration by virtually all social institutions?

Nobody memeing on the internet is having three or more children.

Test

Praise be to God that His Gospel is growing in Africa! May He watch over His African flock and may He banish the old gods that have ensnared the hearts of our siblings, so that may know peace and love once more. Sweet and Holy Queen, Mother Mary, please watch over our siblings in the West. Help them understand the love of Christ Jesus once more. Lord God, Almighty Father, pray for us and help banish the evils of modernity from our world once and for all. Amen

Attached: curia.jpg (1280x747, 784.05K)

I have trouble believing seriously that the broad span of history, hitherto almost entirely religious, will be reversed by subpar ideologies because a few city-folk invented cable-television and the internet. Perhaps /Islam/ will take Europe for their vast iniquities, and the remainder of European people will toughen up and reconquista when the time is right.

Nevertheless, today is no more or less Christian than any other time, it just has more naysayers. Never trust the masses and what they say, today they love atheism, tomorrow they may love Christianity, or Islam, but they are crooked sinners to the core in every age.

If you are concerned about the spiritual well-being of people, I suggest you turn off the news.

I love the passionist robes! Ave Maria! Glory be to Jesus Christ!

I hope for the best in Africa. It's a very troubled place, hopefully the growing presence of Christianity can help to bring order and prosperity to them.

That's a funny way to spell China.

Incorrect for two reasons. Firstly, organized religion in Africa is frequently all mixed up with local tribal beliefs. In lots of communities, they don't stop practicing witchcraft, they just wrap it up in a Bible verse and say it's okay. It's sort of the opposite problem of the one in the West: their Christianity is frequently watered down with occultism rather than secularism. Not saying there aren't faithful African Christians, just pointing out that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Secondly, if Christian communities are managing to survive in China and Saudi Arabia, then they'll find a way to hang on in the West too, no matter what happens. Adverse conditions won't stop the truly faithful.

Ethiopia appears in the Bible 45 times.
And they've been Orthodox there since forever.

So yeah, you're probably on to something with that.

if anything it's probably going to be China

Yeah, but they have weird books in the canon, like Enoch.

People should keep in mind that just because people call themselves Christians, does not make them so. By their fruits you shall know them, and Africa and South America are two continents that fail to produce fruits.

The flower of Christ has always almost exclusively thrived in European society, elsewhere you see an evident dysfunction that is not Christ-like.

There is a reason why God did not want the Israelites to breed with the savage races that surrounded them. It's TOO easy to get a savage people to just larp Christianity, and Africa and Latin America's dysfunction is evident of how much race matters.

Not to say that individuals in these societies cannot be saved or are not Christians, there are without a doubt individuals whom follow Christ, but these societies as a whole obviously do not pay attention to Christ's teachings, otherwise they would not be in constant need all the time, Latin America and Africa both have a thorough Pagan spirit that it just crushing those societies, they call Christ lord yet fail to follow him. There is just too much savage blood in those places.

Really, it's only a remnant will be saved in those places, but at this point, the same is true everywhere else.

you mean the society that single handedly caused the fall of Western Rome and spread it's infectious self-destructive liberal globalist ideology to the rest of the world?

Those jiggaboos don't have celibacy and asceticism.

>Shits on "westerners" broadly the european diaspora and europeans, his own people supposedly, whom he should be the first to stick up for for being "debauched" while ignoring the stunningly intense avarice of Africans and the daily outrages against morality and decency on the dark continent and wherever there live negroids

nice non-argument you got there. Hope you're enjoying all those Muhammeds your countrymen are welcoming to take over your motherland. Who would've guessed that Jihad would end up being a bunch of boring soycucks rolling over and offering up their buttholes to get raped by state funded migrants.

why are people so mad that God loves black people too?

When the boomer is kill

I think it's kind of questionable to assume Christianity can cease to exist in a land where the evangelical mission has set foot. Even the japanese christians persisted for hundreds of years after ceasing to have any contact with the rest of christendom and being brutally persecuted for their faith.

the japanese christians more or less formed their own mythologies about the authentic stories after a while, it's not a great example.

if anything, it's arguable this is why any church needs to be connected with the rest of the churches.

Spengler (among other similar writers) should be recommended Christian reading. If you cannot figure out why, well.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c

hating liberals does not theology make.

I do believe some of them are still affected by the bad side of Zig Forums… the part which states all Africans and Hispanics to be agents of evil or tool of (((dah Joos!))); used to be there, now I’ll be happy seeing them prosper in Africa and South America.

Shill thread.
Go back to pol.

Harsh conditions frequently just serve to seperate the lambs from the goats really.

i think its future will be in china. Theres a massive growth of christianity in china

I wonder if it's mostly funky asian-style Christianity like S. Korea.

Western Christianity isn't going anywhere. Stop consuming kike media propaganda.

no idea but its really interesting stuff, i just finished watching this documentary on the rise of christianity in china, heres a link if you wanna check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=kEYc5u2Orxg

Nah. Africa is already lost. The jews are still using the Africans to destabilize the west, but their deal with the Chinese was signed ages ago. Soon you will read about China wanting to colonize Africa, and the first thing they gonna do is full on segregation. Afterwards the blacks in Africa will be destroyed continuously over time. Question is, will the west be the new poverty ridden endless war zone, or are they trying to create a new muslim nation so that the middle east becomes full blown jewish?

Christianity will eventually see a revival in the west once we stop putting men and the material above God. Through the kingdoms and nations we've constructed we've traded in the divine for gods made of flesh and blood. The decline of the faith and increasing hostility is our penance. The fire that has been sent to try the silver. The wind that has come to blow away the chaff.

You know, I always wondered about those underground Churches. I'm sure, as Christians, we're supposed to obey the laws of whatever country we're in. I'm sure there's a sentiment along the lines of: "if you can't obey man's law, how can you possibly hope to uphold God's law?"
Are attendees of underground Christian churches practising the faith correctly then? Or perhaps obedience to man's law is just a guideline?

According to this documentary on the Azande people, while it is true that Christianity just gets mixed in with their tribal beliefs, it's also true that people genuinely are moving away from their tribal beliefs. I believe in this video, it's the local Catholic priest that says that in order for the people to fully move away from their tribalism, they simply need a proper education, otherwise, they will continue to run to witchcraft in times of trouble as they did at the time of this video and today.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Nuff said.

If the law of the state is against God then you must disobey like the early Church in the roman empire.

Christianity is praciced primarily in Asia, the middle east, africa and south america

Europe was only a temporary vessel

Good. I hope the entirety of Africa converts to the Ethiopian Tewahedo Church.

NO it will be Russia.

Attached: 40px-Orthodox.png (40x40, 2.52K)

Only if they fix their schism with the rest of Orthodoxy first, no?

Many other churches have backed the Russians.

But they have not schismed from Constantinople. Only the Russian Orthodox Church and the ROCOR have done that. Not even the Orthodox Church in America has done that and they were made by the Russian Orthodox Church. That doesn't look very good for Russia.

I think it will blow over. Constantinople is not like a Papacy that can force its will on other Patriarchates.

Is it a schism? They don't disagree with Bart on anything other than whether he is a NATO puppet or not.

However, you could also say that the Russian church really are caesaropapists now. Maybe rebrand it to the Anglican Church Inside of Russia, the ACIR if you like. Then again, Bart being on the NATO payroll, as the Russians say he is, would technically make him look even worse.

So it's all whose story you go by, nevertheless all are sinners.

Caesaropapism? Could you explain what you mean?

It's a slur for those who merge church and state, but with the church under the state, like a reverse theocracy. Some people have called Anglicans that because of our origins

I really wouldn't be suprised tbh. The West has inhaled too much smoke of satan.

why do you wish to destroy the work of the lord?

The future of Catholicism.
Europe will become Orthodox, and Africa Catholic.

Attached: 20160707T0923-4500-CNS-LITURGY-SARAH-ORIENTUM-800x500.jpg (800x500, 32.25K)

my supersense vision from the future tells me what you say is true

Attached: 01668615.jpg (500x500, 33.66K)

my supersense vision from the future tells me what you say is true

For Christianity to succeed you need to rely on finding ignorant/non-thinkers. The more educated people become the more they realize how moronic Christianity is. So yes, the only future for Christianity is in the 3rd world

The immense stupidity of your words, friend. Are those the “smart people” taking abortion and contraception, killing off their own progeny? The foolishness of moderns smh.

go away fedora shitposter, noone wants you

even above average iq atheists despise you, faggot. kneel before the cross or you shall suck a tigger dick for life

With a brother like you who needs enemies?

(based trips)

Not mad at that, I personally just don't want them in my country. Stay in your lands and convert your brothers and sisters.

Frankly, if God is too much of a coward to step up and take responsibility for his actions and his followers are more than happy to enable his reckless behaviour under the common argument "muh free will exonerates God", why should I, or anyone, even bother following the impotent retard?

I see now why the kikes laugh at Christianity. It's a joke religion predicated entirely behind 'Heaven on a Stick,' don't mess up or you're going to suffer for eternity! This farce is unnecessary.

I spit on god.

Really just think about it. If your son murdered his brother then of course he should be punished. But wouldn't you contemplate your failures as a father?

God isn't infallible, so why would I follow him?