Emma Gonzalez to be Featured in Powerful Anti-Gun Song on Living Legend Madonna's Upcoming Album!!

Madonna has self-identified as everything from a secret agent to a nun to a head of state to a prisoner on her upcoming 14th album “Madame X.”

This alter ego now encompasses a gun control activist — or at least features one — on her rousing second single “I Rise,” which arrived on Friday with a hypnotic lyric video.

The ever-evolving pop icon’s latest is the strongest track we’ve heard this era particularly due to a powerful assist from Parkland School shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez.

The song begins with sample from the high-school-student-turned-activist’s viral speech at the March For Our Lives rally in 2018, where she stood silent for minutes to pay tribute to her fallen classmates.

“[They say] us kids don’t know what we’re talking about, that we’re too young to understand how the government works,” Gonzalez is heard saying at the top of the song. “We call BS.”

The lyrics pair well with Gonzalez’s message, as Madonna muses on how she “died a thousand times” and “managed to survive.”

“There’s nothin’ you can do to me that hasn’t been done,” she sings in the opening verse. “Not bulletproof, shouldn’t have to run from a gun.”

The melancholic pop sound of “I Rise” strikes a different tone than her reggaetón-influenced lead single “Medellin,” which she performed at the Billboard Music Awards earlier this week alongside singer Maluma and a squad of holograms modeled after her different identities.

“I wrote ‘I Rise’ as a way of giving a voice to all marginalized people who feel they don’t have the opportunity to speak their mind,” Madonna said in a statement. “This year is the 50th anniversary of Pride and I hope this song encourages all individuals to be who they are, to speak their minds and to love themselves.”

The singer is set to be honored with the Advocate for Change Award at the GLAAD Media Awards in New York City over the weekend for her unwavering allyship to the LGBTQ community.

huffpost.com/entry/madonnas-powerful-new-single-i-rise-samples-emma-gonzalezs-gun-control-speech_n_5ccc807de4b0548b7359b7fd

Attached: bssbbsatrve.jpg (1280x720, 215.97K)

Attached: well hello there faggot.jpg (1024x808, 183.03K)

going from being in danger of getting hurt or worse by some psychopath guy to being immortalized in a madonna song

That's cute, how about you suck on my pee pee and then make me a sandwich.

#GatedCommunityProblems

"I'm not a living legend" said Madonna.

Clint Eastwood is a living legend.
he has all those wrinkly living things to prove it

I'm just a legend, and a genuine living doll

Tap my face and you won't find any soft wrinkly stuff there

Attached: Madonna-Before-After-Plastic-Surgery-pp.jpg (792x446, 87.34K)

Madonna's birthday is August 16th

Elvis Presley committed suicide on August 16th

Most people are completely unaware that Madonna has claimed since the beginning of her career that she LITERALLY thought Elvis Presley's spirit had entered her body on the day he died, and that she literally felt he had possessed her, and used her body as a 'vessel' to continue his Fame.

I know this sounds completely schizophrenic

But it's 100% true… She actually DID say this many many times… She actually believed that she was the reincarnated Elvis Presley.

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-07.43.36.jpg (1280x720, 172.04K)

Interestingly enough, there are actually LOTS of celebrities and performers who have made the exact same claim, insisting that Elvis Presley possessed their bodies after his death, and 'used them as a vessel to continue his fame'…

When I was art director for ZZ Top, I befriended and worked with Ira Sokoloff, owner of FM Productions (a merchandising firm that worked with the biggest bands handling t-shirts and posters and other marketing items) and manager of Jon bon Jovi…

One day in Burbank, when Ira found out I painted portraits of Elvis Presley for celebrities, he pulled me aside and told me I should paint one for his client Jon bon Jovi.

He explained to me that Jon bon Jovi was absolutely convinced he 'had been possessed by Elvis Presley's spirit', and that Elvis had been using his body as a vessel to continue his life in the spotlight…

ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY 100% TRUE

I swear to God that's what Ira Sokoloff told me at the Bellagio Hotel on La Cienega Boulevard…

I'm not saying it's true that Elvis Presley possesses people's bodies and uses them as vehicles to continue his celebrity status…

All I'm saying is there is a strange phenomenon in the entertainment industry, where dozens and dozens of internationally famous celebrities have claimed that Elvis Presley possessed them after his death.

And they really believe it….

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-07.44.54.jpg (1280x720, 124.93K)

And it's not just singers and musicians….

there are actors and comedians and other celebrities who have claimed the exact same thing

I've always found that to be a very peculiar phenomenon…. I've sat down and spoken with celebrities about the subject before, and you'd be surprised how many of them told me very similar stories about themselves…

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-07.46.35.jpg (1280x720, 124.85K)

Joey Ramone also believed he had somehow been 'possessed' by Elvis' spirit…

100% TRUE

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-08.02.04.jpg (1280x720, 132.15K)

Stuart Goddard (Adam Ant) is another one who was convinced of the exact same belief

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-08.02.28.jpg (1280x720, 159.19K)

oops

I accidentally said Burbank, when I meant to say Beverly hills

Nobody gives a fuck about Emma Gonzales

Nobody gives a fuck about Madonna

But it's interesting that Elvis Presley is still the most well known name on planet Earth, more well-known than the name 'Jesus Christ', and he's still listed as the most famous human being to ever live.

There is a reason why Elvis captured the hearts and minds of the entire world, and became the most famous human being in history.

Anybody that doesn't understand it is obviously too stupid to figure it out………

There are billions of Elvis fanatics out there, still to this day, of every race, from every corner of the planet, and from every Walk of Life.

And that speaks for itself….

There's really no explanation necessary

F U C K M A D O N N A

she sucks

M A D O N N A ' S L A T E S T A L B U M :

another addition to my list of
every other song she ever created that I am not going to listen to

Madonna has always been ugly.
Her phenotype is simply unattractive.
Her face is gross.
Her face has always been gross.

The ONLY time she looked even vaguely hot
was back during the 'Papa Don't Preach' period.

somehow, the short hair worked on her

When I was 16, I started fucking Joy Henderson, a 36 year old registered nurse in Atlanta who came from a very wealthy family.

Joy had the same Blonde Pixie Cut, and a dynamite body, and she looked almost just like this, except Joy had a pretty face, and Madonna's face is shit.

Attached: MV5BNGVkNTdlNjEtNGRkNy00YWZjLTg4NDQtMDBjNGUzZGMyNDVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0 0 747 1000_AL_.jpg (747x1000, 91.26K)

would have to be born August 16 within the hr after his death,(sac)as the anattā of dead Elvis searched for a newborn baby to reincarnate in

After an intensive internet search, I believe the

anattā of Elvis chose this Indian fellow
He was born August 16,(SAC)ALTHOUGH i DON'T KNOW THE XACT time

The anattā of Elvis woulda chose a po' country boy
Too bad he was born in a land without opportunitys thanks to the greedy exploitation of his nation by USA and it's lAP DOG gb

Attached: Elvis-Tribute-s.jpg (708x1000, 663.74K)

By the way, Jim Watkins narrates SHADOW LOVE by Eileen Sheehan…..

It's listed as a 'paranormal romance', where a young girl and her family move into a farmhouse, and she falls in love and carries on a passionate romance with a ghost in the house.

Oh my fucking god…… WOW !!

If this audiobook appeals to you, there's a very good chance you are an 11 year old girl….
You might want to go see a doctor and have your age & gender verified…

The only thing gayer than this audiobook is Jim Watkins effeminate voice narrating it.

Suddenly I feel sick just thinking about this

Attached: 77fe3113e460465299258470b1760c73.jpg (300x250, 20.42K)

One would have to believe in reincarnation for that theory to even be vaguely plausible….

Then, at that point, who's to say one hour is the correct aperture?

And since we're getting metaphysical, wouldn't it be correct to suggest that hours and minutes and days and years are all imaginary concepts, predicated on the fact that we are trapped in a static location on a spinning globe, and the light and shadow cast by our nearest star give us the illusion of time?

If somebody was predisposed to nonsensical belief systems like reincarnation, shouldn't they also be a little bit more realistic about the non existence of linear time?

plus, anybody in their right mind already knows David Hogg is the reincarnated Elvis

Oh, I almost forgot….

lmmfao

Now I don't claim to have the anattā of dead Elvis in me Andy, but I have channeled him, but everytime I do , I end up eating fried banana nut sandwiches and I get real fat, so I can't make a living at it except as a fat Elvis

REcipe:2 thick slices of fresh baked bread

A LOT OF CASHEW, coconu and brazil nut butter blend

1 ripe banana

10 oz or palm oil where 1 orangutan has become homeless because of it

put all the stuff in the bread and seal and fry at 400 fair and height

I think Elvis is trying to possess me now to go make one the fat fuck.

My decision to believe in the supernatural is strictly limited to the fantastical notion of haunted farm houses purchased by parents, and the ensuing torrid love affair the little girl inside of me as with the ghost who lives in The farmhouse

THAT, and the unlikely belief that Jim Watkins is a heterosexual

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-08.45.40.jpg (300x250, 22.22K)

reincarnate?
What the fuck is up it dat?

I don't remember shit all, and even my personality, which was created by my ego, doesn't survive death.

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS REINCARNATED?

As a wanna be buddhist, i have to know

no god
no soul that survive
Buddhism aint even a religion

The deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches is indeed one of the best-known icons in his bizarre eating patterns, but that was only a very short phase of his culinary regimen…

His eating habits were actually much more bizarre than most people realize.

For example, he had a mental fixation with food, and he would eat the EXACT SAME MEAL for breakfast lunch and dinner, day after day after day, until he suddenly decided he wanted to eat something different, at which point he would have his housekeeper begin cooking a different meal, and he would eat that meal for breakfast lunch and dinner, day after day after day.

Here's an arbitrary example:
He would get a craving for mashed potatoes with burnt bacon mixed into it.

And he would order his maid to cook up a gigantic keeping of mashed potatoes with crumbled burnt Black bacon mixed into them.

He would eat mashed potatoes and burnt bacon for breakfast, and for lunch he would eat mashed potatoes and burnt bacon, and for dinner he would eat mashed potatoes and burnt bacon, and as a midnight snack he would eat mashed potatoes and burnt bacon.

he would continue eating mashed potatoes and burnt bacon all day and all night, for days and days and days and days and days…

This exact same meal was the only thing he would eat for perhaps weeks….

Until he suddenly changed his mind and wanted to eat something else, and that's the only meal he would eat, for breakfast lunch and dinner and midnight snacks, day after day after day for weeks.

He ate an awful diet……

But that's not the main reason why he got fat.

the main reason he was fat was because he had abused his body with drugs so badly, not just the narcotics, but with all kinds of drugs…

he took pills to wake up and pills to go to sleep and he took pills to go to the bathroom and pills to prevent him from going to the bathroom….

All of his internal organs had swollen to more than twice their size….

When you see a fat swollen Elvis, you're really not looking at morbid obesity from food….

You're looking at a man who's internal organs had all stopped working, all swollen twice their size or more, because his body had simply stopped working.

The one consiousness survives
It's what you are

It has no ego
it has an infinite # of egos, as there are an infinite # of sentient beings in the multiverse.

And it scares me
I might as well be dead

I tried the judean based religons, but living forever in heaven?

I changed in the last 20 yrs, so a billion yrs in heaven and I'd be a rock, a literal rock.

I'd take any religion where I could live another 100 yrs

Oh, we have one…science

All hail

Attached: hawking.png (800x800, 1.13M)

AND IN CASE YOU'RE UNAWARE:

the word 'culinary' is one of the most mispronounced words in the English language

People pronounce it "CULL-IN-ARY"

but that's not correct… It's pronounced the same way you pronounce 'PULITZER'

'CUE-LIN-ARY'

Like a cue ball

And now you know

(it's SO widely mispronounced, that people in the culinary industry mispronounce it every day. In culinary schools, they teach their students everything about culinary arts, except how to correctly pronounce the word)

You're looking at a man who's internal organs had all stopped working, all swollen twice their size or more, because his body had simply stopped workin

Fuck that
I'm only gonna watch pre 1971 Elvis from now on

Also, Elvis only drank out of coffee cups directly above the handle……

he said that's the only part of the coffee cup nobody else's mouth ever touched…

Attached: 6e1a494a8e4dec9ccf33a3cbf140e869.jpg (1548x2076, 193.21K)

you sound like one of them upper crust english fags

We here in the lower east would make you our prag

Attached: M5TZFGAQM5HZVBZAQAW7ZCSWEQ.jpeg (1000x667, 286.5K)

i gotta go now and make that sandwich
3 of them and one for a snack

oops, just before i go

Attached: cf1e049096640deaf478dee9f10465de_ra,w380,h380_pa,w380,h380.jpg (380x380, 24.12K)

It's completely true….

while YES his eating habits were bizarre and gluttonous, and he DID gain weight from eating, upon closer inspection, one will realize that the 'fat Elvis' did not have the expected distribution of fat associated with obesity.

He mainly suffered from a distended abdomen from swollen internal organs that had stopped working….

When I moved from Memphis Tennessee to Atlanta Georgia, everybody in Atlanta thought I was British… I don't know why they thought my accent sounded British….

And wouldn't you be shocked to learn that I actually spoke with a cockney accent for about 4 years, just for the fuck of it…

It was after everybody in Atlanta kept assuming that I 'was from England' that I started using a cockney accent just on a goof, and it soon became a bit of an obsession for me….

I was taking a lot of LSD at the time, and for some reason the Cockney brogue was a lot of fun, so I spoke like that most of the time for about 4 years

opps, I almost forgot to show you these

I had freejack on my HD, and \i searched for a bar scene like you said and htere you were

Attached: andy freejack1.mp4 (1280x534, 3.7M)

looks good

And the 2nd part
Didn't they tell you not to look at the camera?

Attached: andy freejack2.mp4 (1280x534, 1.81M)

Actually, yes….
During the 'double vision' effect, you can see me. I'm the one with the Elvis haircut.

I suppose the second clip was a joke, because after getting paid to do extra work for about 10 days, the only time I appeared in the movie is during that double vision scene….

you're in the 2nd clip
in the background between the the 2 actors, and you look at them

now i really have to go

And it's been so many decades I completely forgot the sequence. I incorrectly thought he said ass hole before he went unconscious, but I think he says that beforehand or something I really can't remember

I only saw the movie once, in the theater, and I left halfway into it….

Also, if you scan through that same nightclub scene, you'll find my ex-fiance Jill…

HAHAHA!!! YOU'RE RIGHT !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

HEE HEE THAT'S THE SHITTIEST MOVIE EVER MADE

Elvis was a demon and a saint simultaneously

He was WEIRD AS SHIT

and he was a very, VERY VERY unique gift from the universe

he taught the world to express their individuality

a non conformist lightning bolt

Of course I met Mick Jagger briefly on the set, but I also met him during the rolling Stones steel wheels tour, where he had been using the name 'Elvis Presley' as a pseudonym to register and the book into the hotels on the tour…

which is why his tour manager thought it was so cool and ironic I painted an Elvis portrait for him.

However, during the filming of FREEJACK, I was smoking a cigarette outside of the soundstage, and Mick Jagger's girlfriend and Jerry Hall walked up to me because it had started to sprinkle, and she asked me, "would you be a dear and please go into my trailer and grab my umbrella for me?"

She had the weirdest accent I've ever heard…
A mixture between Texas and Liverpool

When I was 17, I ended up directing and appearing in a music video that was produced in Atlanta

There was an awful, awful, AWFUL shitty band called MESSENDGER from Tifton Georgia, and they wanted to enter a video into MTV's Basement Tapes Contest

I've scoured the internet trying to find that video, with absolutely no luck… I would give anything to get my hands on a copy of that video… It's hilarious…

IT WON THE BASEMENT TAPES CONTEST

I just reached out to Brad Sayre, the guitarist for Messendger (they added a D to the word 'messenger' for some reason) and asked him if he can help me access a copy of the video

HAHAHAHA I FOUND IT !!!!

I FOUND IT!!

And I was 22 not 17
(I confused it with another video I helped out with when I was 17 for a R&B singer named bohannon)

Spencer Thornton officially directed the video
Spencer was a friend of mine
He asked me to be in the video

But once production started, Spencer was at a lack for ideas, having only a basic framework for the shitty song….

So Spencer ended up asking me advice on the concept, and I ended up directing most of the video, the concept (there was no concept, I just said let's have three guys following them around) almost every camera angle, lighting, etc.

The bohannon video was shot when I was 17 years old…

Here, I was 22

Enjoy

Keep in mind MTV was holding their national basement tapes video contest

And bands were submitting their videos from all over the place….

But the one I helped direct won the contest!!
(If you can only imagine how hard we all laughed when it won)

Be sure to keep your eye out for the elevator scene

I told Spencer there should be some creepy mysterious guys following the band around, so we got Perry Statiras (the band's manager) and my friend Kevin to help, and the three of us kept stalking them…

The scenes in the doctor's office we're actually shot in Spencer's father's veterinary clinic

It's an absolutely awful video and an absolutely awful song and a terrible band

But it won the MTV basement tapes

that was a cigarette that went up my nostril

and I just realized I was 21 years old

Also: that's an actual legitimate space shuttle Columbia jumpsuit I'm wearing in the video.

One of my friends had a cousin who worked maintenance on the Space Shuttle program, and he got me one of their jumpsuits

This is the weirdest thread devolvement I've read on here in a long time. Please tell us more stories Elvis user. Also Nick Cage is notoriously obsessed with Elvis as well.

Attached: 21b132bf3e2e8d6ca2d3e828ae2d0e61.jpg (153x274, 22.62K)

correct.

He married Lisa Marie Presley just so he could go up into Elvis' bedrooms and take the only photographs of the bedroom and bathroom where Elvis committed suicide.

You can see the photographs at the end of this video I put together

When I was 12 I painted my first Elvis for celebrity:
Jerry Lee Lewis

Since I live in Atlanta (a major market where every national concert tour did a date) I literally got to pick and choose whatever bands or celebrities I wanted to meet and paint Elvis for….

couldn't possibly begin to remember all of the celebrities right now, but….. Everyone from Jay Leno to Robert Goulet to DEVO to Andy Kaufman to Paul McCartney to Mick Jagger to Hank Williams Junior Pink Floyd to Carl Perkins and Roy Orbison and Tom Petty and the list goes on and on and on and on and on…

I got to sit and hang out and discuss Elvis with all of these celebrities at Great length…

There were only two of them who weren't obsessed with Elvis (not including David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, who told me he never really did like Elvis, but years later I saw him playing guitar on a nationally televised tribute to Elvis)

You wouldn't believe the stories I've heard! It turns out that being obsessed with Elvis goes hand-in-hand with being a celebrity. Every single one of those people told me Elvis was their inspiration, the reason they wanted to be a rock star or an actor or whatever… when they first saw Elvis they realized they wanted to be famous….

With the exception of David Gilmour, only Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go's and the shity band faster pussycat told me they weren't obsessed with Elvis

I had a very close friend named Todd Morgan who was the creative director for Elvis Presley enterprises at Graceland….

one year when I was living down in Neptune Beach Florida with my swedish wife Debi, Todd Morgan offered me a job as art director for Graceland and he flew me back to Memphis where I grew up for a meeting at Graceland….

I sat and listened to the licensing and marketing directors pitch the job to me….

When they were done with their pitch, I turned and smiled to Todd, and told him, "naahhh… I'm not interested. I've been working for Elvis 24 hours a day since I was 12 years old, and I am not about to start wearing a tie and clocking in at 9 every morning to disapprove coffee cups and ashtrays"

The meeting was held in what they called 'the war room', a private office with a giant solid oak meeting table about 15 ft long

when he seated me at the table Todd explained that the war room is where they all got together and tried to talk Lisa Marie out of marrying Michael Jackson… Priscilla and Gary Hovey and Todd tried to talk sense to her, but she wouldn't listen…

She didn't marry Michael Jackson because they were in love. They never even had sex. Todd explained that Lisa Marie married him because she thought it would somehow save his career and make him appear like he was a heterosexual and help him with the child molestation accusations…

when they kissed on MTV it was one of the most awkward kisses in history….

Subsequently after divorcing him, she admitted it was one of the stupidest mistakes of her life, and she was convinced that he indeed was molesting little boys…

………………..then she married Nicolas Cage

He went upstairs into Elvis' bedroom and two photographs… Then he dumped her….

Lisa Marie later confessed that she never had sex with Michael Jackson. Never even touched him or hugged him… she even said he was a virgin, who never had sex with anybody, she still thinks he was somehow manually masturbating for molesting the boys somehow

I thought I already settled this subject a long time ago when I said "FUCK MADONNA"

We're talking about Elvis now, motherfucker !!

When I was working for ZZ Top, I befriended Bob Merlis, who was at the time the president of entertainment at Warner Brothers….

Bob Merlis and Liz Rosenberg discovered Madonna, and 'packaged' her.

(they developed the 'look', the clothing style, and her entire image)

Bob Merlis is cool as fuck….

Without any doubt the best thing Madonna ever did was EXPRESS YOURSELF, and her voice really really came across. It written and produced extremely well

Bob merlis is a fucking genius

Of course he is… He's Jewish

Attached: Merlis_car guy.jpg (825x552, 192.43K)

Bob's management business partner was Liz Rosenberg

Another genius Jew of course!

Attached: madonna-liz.jpg (700x285, 33.05K)

Bob and Liz took a young rough around the edges female singer, and turned her into a female facsimile of Elvis….

almost

Attached: 44A3A327-B100-44A1-BF17-48BC8600339C.jpeg.850a9ffb4635312365f8a6df302b8ee7.jpeg (720x720, 86.19K)

Thank god Jews run the world……..

especially the entertainment industry

Imagine how bad Hollywood would suck if whites ran it

Attached: gettyimages-594888250-1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 209.68K)

AGAIN:
Elvis ate ONE MEAL EXCLUSIVELY for breakfast lunch and dinner, day after day after day after day, sometimes for weeks at a time….

then he would suddenly decide he wanted to eat a different meal…

And he would eat THAT MEAL EXCLUSIVELY for breakfast lunch and dinner, day after day after day after day, sometimes for weeks at a time….

He did NOT eat different meals for breakfast lunch and dinner… he would become fixated and obsessed with one particular meal and that's the only food he would eat until he grew sick of it, then he would move on to a different meal which would last indefinitely until he grew sick of that meal….

RE: DEEP FRIED PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SANDWICHES
THAT WAS JUST ONE OF THE MEALS HE FIXATED ON, AND ATE IT FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR SEVERAL WEEKS

Then, just like always, he stopped eating the peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast lunch and dinner, and moved on to a completely different meal….

That's what people don't understand when they talk about peanut butter and banana sandwiches…

(that sandwich was just a temporary fixation)

Anybody who thinks Elvis ate peanut butter and banana sandwiches his entire life doesn't understand anything about Elvis or his idiosyncrasies….

HOWEVER…..
when Elvis was a child, growing up in 'shakerag', the ghetto of Tupelo Mississippi, bananas were his favorite thing to eat

His mother Gladys used to walk with Elvis to the local market, and he would always insist she get him a bunch of bananas…

Then, on the way back home he would make her carry him in her arms while he ate banana after banana

That's why I added Gladys handing a bunch of bananas to her young son Elvis in this ballpoint pen illustration I drew 13 years ago

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-02.36.17.jpg (1080x1407, 545K)

If you'll notice, on the left side I drew Elvis in a turban with a gun…

In the final years of Elvis' life, dozens of Memphis citizens reported being pulled over by a black BMW with flashing blue police lights.

It was Elvis (a sworn deputy of Shelby County) who would be out driving around Memphis, looking for people running stop signs or other traffic violations.

They said Elvis would be wearing a big black fur parka, profusely sweating from the drugs and the Memphis summer heat, and he'd be wearing a TURBAN he got from his movie 'Harem Scarum', complete with a giant gemstone on the front of the turban.

Attached: hqdefault(7).jpg (480x360, 15.79K)

Imagine these people's surprise when Elvis got out of the 'police BMW' and pointed a gun in their face, slurring his words, stumbling around, and telling them that "We Don't Allow People To Run Stop Signs Here In Memphis!"

…..then, they all said Elvis went and got a briefcase out of his BMW and gave them expensive jewelry, like a $45,000 watch or a $37,000 bracelet….

Then Elvis would apologize, and jump back into his car and screech away, running red lights in the process….

The world's most famous human was also the loneliest man on Earth….

Attached: 5bb6873018ac3760629eda84d19d9fde.jpg (1280x1274, 194.83K)

one of these days, you should research the time Elvis and his bodyguards were driving through the desert in a tour bus (Elvis drove)

and they came across a car that was upside down, on it's roof, not far from Area 51, with the headlights on and engine running, but no damage to the vehicle….

there was no indication of a wreck or accident

there was no driver

there was nobody walking down the highway

there were no other cars anywhere in the distance

they got out of the bus, and inspected the situation…. There was just dead silence, the only noise being the motor running in the empty upside down car.

They all stood silently, taking in the unlikely sight

and they all suddenly got very paranoid and jumped back into the bus and drove away, continuing back towards tennessee

Elvis also tried to start one of his cars by shooting the steering column and ignition with a 357 magnum

he couldn't find the keys, so he began shooting at it, reloading the pistol several times before going back upstairs and passing out on Secobarbital and Dilaudid…

He used to invite large groups of people to join him as his pilot circled above Memphis in his jet airplane, The Lisa Marie…

and he would hold ceremonies, where he thanked each guest for whatever they had done that he found 'noble', and reward them with extremely lavish expensive gifts.

Whatever gifts couldn't be put on the plane would be waiting for the recipients when they landed

expensive cars, houses, etcetera….

he was SUPER fucking generous, giving away almost all of his money

the truth ?

he was just really bored

and his 'tolerance' was high when looking for thrills. He had to keep seeking bigger and bigger thrills

old hag
she was hot in the 80s…

Kinda

if you like women with ugly faces

Attached: MV5BMjMyNTQyNTYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDU3NTQyMTE@._V1_.jpg (1268x1650, 1.12M)

Nice triple dubs
She should be a concubine as well

Like an urchin
Feeding on the bottom this time

You dropped the ball by failing to show a video

The copied and pasted words of your article mean nothing, because the proof is in the pudding….

Is the music good?………………….
No….. No it's NOT

When THIS song came out, I was doing a ton of LSD and MDMA & Meth, and my 16 year old wife and I were heavily involved in the rave scene.

Madonna has always been ugly, but at least this song is catchy, unlike the bullshit she's creating now

That being said, it wasn't real rave music. it might have been 'catchy', but it wasn't GOOD….

I was never 'into' Madonna, any more than other commercial crap like Cher, even though this one song tried to capture rave quality production.

There were a lot of people trying to cash in on a commercialized version of rave sound

Let's be honest, even back when Madonna was still a viable act, the VENGABOYS we're still better than that ugly bitch

Let's be honest…..

THIS is better than Madonna

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 141.2K)

Shit….

THIS is cooler than Madonna

This is WAY cooler than madonna

Far superior to madonna

Hotter than madonna

T-thanks user. You're weird and so is your video but I appreciate all the info. Cheers!

Attached: Young Neptune.webm (712x720, 1.13M)

It's weird, plastic surgery makes yews look like yoys yet makes yoys look like yews.

That's not 'plastic surgery', technically.

Madonna had Botox injections

and guess what?
NEWS FLASH!!!
PEOPLE GET OLD

What makes the new photo of her look bizarre is the lipstick on her bottom lip is painted on in a 'pointed' shape, but if you look carefully you will see her bottom lip isn't shaped that way.

Also her eyebrows have been tweezed

And the black hair looks awful on her

but she's old, just like you're going to be one day, if you're lucky….

But yeah, that's not plastic surgery in the classical sense… That's just Botox injections

3D females are sluts and whores using make-up to trick beta males wow they fuck chad on the side. That is why I'm sticking to 2D women instead.

Attached: d27b83640478698d5f2d8348bd78c2cb1f3948d72ad3aa04199db046a5879089.jpg (800x1130, 117.53K)

In other words, you feel inadequate, and you're terrified of rejection….

Got it

Someone should ask her how the guards at her gated community will guard her sorry ass from rape gangs and thugs when they can't use guns to do so.

*Drops mic*

t. roast