Julian Assange refuses to agree to US extradition at court hearing

itv.com/news/2019-05-02/julian-assange-refuses-to-agree-to-us-extradition-at-court-hearing/
Julian Assange has refused to be extradited back to the US over allegations he conspired to hack into a classified Pentagon computer.

The WikiLeaks founder appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court for his first extradition hearing since being carried out of the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he was holed up for nearly seven years.

Assange appeared via video link, dressed in jeans and a light-coloured top in front of a packed courtroom.

He formally refused to consent to his extradition during the hearing which lasted a little longer than 10 minutes.

The 47-year-old said: "I do not wish to surrender myself for extradition for doing journalism that has won many awards and protected many people.”

US prosecutors announced they had filed charges against Assange, including that he conspired to hack highly sensitive information along with Chelsea Manning.

If found guilty and he is extradited, Assange faces up to five years behind bars.

Prosecutors claim Assange helped Manning crack a code, which helped leak classified records to the whistleblowing website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rFzNQUijN4
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-14/4-myths-about-julian-assange
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/4rFzNQUijN4

America got pwned,they need to stfu
and thank him,for doing their job for them

Attached: 20190220_205154.jpg (4032x2268, 9.35M)

He's being extradited for conspiracy to hack, that's the official reason and they have evidence but assange lies to the judge claiming he's being extradited for journalism, lol what a moron.

He wooda been out by now

Attached: image.jpeg (128x255, 19.53K)

If being extradited for conspiracy to hack, his mind twists that into extradited for journalism, then maybe if he raped a person his mind twisted that into he didn't rape a person.
He's clearly a mentally ill or brasen liar

Attached: image.jpeg (192x253, 34.67K)

sure they do, they can have all the kind of evidence they want

Chelsea manning has informed on him and has taken a lie detector test, there's that for starters

B-but they said he wouldn't be extradited and that was a conspiracy theory

Well when you put it that way, he should get the death penalty. Thank god daddy government is here to tell me how to think.

The devils in the details… their "conspiracy" theory relies on the fact that he advised chelsea on how to hide her identity when doing it. Journalists have been advising their anonymous sources on how to protect their identities since the beginning of journalism. It's not like he held her hand and pushed the buttons for her, just Informed her how to push those buttons more carefully.

If I told you what TOR was, then you went and downloaded all the CP in the world would I have been conspiring with u to do it?

Lesson of the day: the word conspiracy comes from the ancient Latin "conspirare" which means to breathe together.

If you wanna look at it that way then technically we are all conspiring right now

Attached: 20190329_003739.jpg (4032x2268, 7.12M)

Seeing how you are engaging in wrongthink, the answer is yes. You are guilty of any and all crimes.

Theyre just gonna add 500 more charges when and if he arrives, and it will be done behind several closed doors, no media. Violating the Espionage Act is punishable by death. It's an American law and he wasnt even in America

They have until June 12 to demonstrate what the evidence for charges are and if there are any additional

Yeah but that doesn't matter anyway Cuz i am autistic I'll just declare insanity and get off Scott free God bless dumberica :P

He was giving advice regards hacking which makes him accessory.

Death penalty? Don't be moronic.
Chelsea wanted to hack, he adviced Chelsea, making making him accesory, it's a fed offence so at least a couple of years in prison.

You are right. Why did I say death penalty? Obviously it is up to the law to decide sentencing as well. A lowly citizen such as myself just isn't righteous enough to comprehend morality let alone criminality. Please forgive my trespass.

He's being a moron, he said he's being extradited for journalism to win the heart and minds of the public, but it's not up to them, it's up to the judge, and he doesn't careless about assanges public friendly quotes/soundbites, he's only interests in the facts and evidence, the fact is assange is officially being extradited for conspiracy/accessory to hacking and apparently assange aided Chelsea by giving her advice, apparently there's her statement/testament and maybe more hard evidence.
Assange is being a dick, his lawyer needs to do all the talking and tell assange to stfu

Funny for what people call hacking these days. she logged into someone else's account with their own password…

Anyway I would love to see them try prove that she was even taking to julian himself and not a colleague at Wikileaks.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-14/4-myths-about-julian-assange

Nice concern trolling, shill.

Whatever you wanna call it she awfully gained acces to stuff and she consulted with ass-ange on as to how to go about it, and she took and used his advice therefore making him accessory

He's guilty he should stop being such a cowardly bitch and take responsibility instead if spouting his ima journo crap, thinking that that somehow makes him innocent

Ass-ange shills lol
He's guilty get over it
You're pathetic

Hes only guilty of hurting your delicate feelings snowflake.

Attached: 6be458cdbd3d9e8cbbb404cfa646facbbdc386068adf2af0406422e15e3915b7.jpg (1024x731, 107.33K)

Attached: image.jpeg (640x360, 65.23K)

Doesn't hurt my feelings
I don't careless whether he goes jail or not, I'm just stating the facts which is he's guilty, you're the snowflake that can't accept that

Attached: image.jpeg (617x617, 65.67K)

Ass-ange is a clown

One Good Boy Point has been deposited in your CIA cafeteria account, thank you.

Man this thread is overrun with hasbarra trolls. Can it get anymore Jewish.

hey dum dum

that's called CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A FEDERAL OFFENSE

Julian Assange is also openly homosexual
(around his friends and associates)
But a closet Queen in public

Let's just be honest here…

He's a pompous sissy douchebag cocksucking faggot

calling Chelsea a 'her' is ironic. Wikileaks is a 'whistle blower website' No reason to hack anyone. The little Army boy is fucked if you think anyone takes 'his' word for truth.Assange is waiting until Huber starts his Ass Kickin of US Intel n Dems for messing with elections. Then Assange will be greeted with honors

What's funny is you are so stupid that you assume if somebody thinks Trump is a stupid idiot, that means they must have supported Hillary Clinton.

That shows how narrow-minded you are and how you don't have a firm footing in reality.

You're myopic and bland

A: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Q: WHAT VALUE DOES YOUR OPINION HAVE, AND WHAT ROLE DOES YOUR OPINION PLAY REGARDING THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING TO WORK OUT?

Still have the very 1st 7000 wikileaks dropped when it was started. Assange has done nothing to harm. Only brings forward what people and companies think are secrets. also devious shit no news media would post.

While you sit on your imaginary high horse, patting yourself on the back about how 'relevant your opinion is', the world continues turning, and the United States Government and Department of Justice continue to do whatever the fuck they want to…

However, the minute they are interested in your opinions, I'll be sure to let you know….

I challenge you to tell me ANY facet of WikiLeaks documents that have actually played a role in your life

my opinion hcarries the same weight as yours does. 0-1. Wrong answer is "absolutely nothing".

Wikileaks 1st dropped actually had a story about a City close to me where law enforcement trapped innocent folks with drug charges. While their Drug enforcer used drugs as a habit. Real names n places.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

You can postulate until you're blue in the face, but you've only got 4 people reading your words.

Meanwhile, Julian Assange is going to be extradited whether he likes it or not, and he's going to spend the rest of his life sitting in a federal penitentiary.

It would be nice if life was like a television movie with a happy ending all the time, but that's not reality. The government does what the government wants to do, and nobody can stop them… Not Julian Assange, not his attorneys, and not you…

He's fucked! And it's actually quite funny because he did it to himself

Lol FUCK HIM

he's a piece of shit that didn't even feed his own cat in the embassy, and he never took baths or showers, and he even smeared his own feces on the embassy walls…

Apparently, he thinks he's 'important'

And that affected your existence HOW?…..

exactly

It must be nice to live in a fantasy world where you're under the impression that you're part of something bigger, and the wikileaks documents played a role in your life.

Actually, I was being facetious…

It must not be very nice at all…

Maybe you should get a hobby or something

4 or 40 who cares. Assange will likely be extradited, true. But I think the timing of extradition will play a role in coming prosecutions of evil doers who messed with USA elections. I found it funny that a Judge 'asked' a inmate if he wanted to be extradited", like he has a choice. Safest place for Assange to be is a American jail until trial comes. Many Countries would love to get their hands on him.

The only role Julian Assange has played in any of our lives is to serve as proof positive that idealism is a fantasy, and the system will steamroll your ass one way or another…

anybody who thinks they can rise up against the system is going to get squashed like an insect under the steam roller….

Too bad… It's always been that way, since the beginning of mankind… The internet didn't change anything…

If somebody thinks they are going to 'blow a whistle' and convince the dragons hand to chop off the dragon's head, they are in for a big surprise…

What ends up happening is the dragons hand hold you in front of the dragon's mouth, and as the dragon blows fire in your face, you find out what happens to people who think they understand dragons….

ALSO: Julian Assange also serves as a symbol of what happens to somebody who doesn't feed their cat…

fuck him!!…

Stinky unbathed swishy effeminate sissy boy homosexual who smears his own feces on the walls of the sanctuary offered to him to prevent him from going to prison….

He's lucky it lasted as long as it did

If I was running that embassy, I would make him eat cat shit out of the litter box before I broke his nose and jaw, slamming his sissy ass face into the wall while I forced him to scrub his feces off with his tongue.

facetious persons think so little of them selves.
My new hobby is poking facetious people in the eye with a blunt instrument. Your obvious scorn has only in your head, not mine.

I like your post. I agree with a lot of it

However, I think the safest place for him was inside of that embassy….

But he's such a pompous piece of shit he thought he could wipe his own turds on the wall and punish people for trying to help him….

Imagine if I got myself into a jam and the police were after me, then you offered me a place to live in your house….

But I refused to bathe, or to clean up after myself, and I wouldn't change my cat's litter box, and I wouldn't even feed my cat, sloughing off the responsibility onto you… Finally, imagine one day you came home from work and I had taken my own feces and smeared it all over your living room walls…..

How long would you let me continue staying in your house?

TRANSLATION:

awwwww… poor widdle Julian…..

How unfair

Fuck him…..

Fuck that stupid little bitch….
He did this to himself

I've got more sympathy for toenail fungus

He was safest in that embassy. Time was up. I like Assange much better then any cats. Cats suck. Dogs rule. we both get to watch the outcome of British jail n extradition. wiki has exposed 'dragons'.
It's purpose only. Law bringers are the ones who need to act on tips supplied by Assange. My opinion. His best posts have been about Banks doing the dirty in secret to people n countries that didn't deserve it. Many corporations have changed thier ways when exposed to who they are.

Ron recently emailed me telling me at any given moment there are usually anywhere between 6 to 11 people on this board, depending on the time of day or if it was a weekend or holiday

He also told me that recently the number has dropped to a fairly consistent FOUR READERS

Yesterday morning they were actually five people in here come up with that only lasted for three or four minutes and it went back down to four readers again

Because today is a Saturday, there work 7 readers in here a little while ago, but that number dropped back down again

Nothing has changed… Banks haven't changed to a goddamn thing period. And this information about bankers wasn't exactly 'breaking news', since everybody knows that's been going on for a very very long time…

Nothing changed… At least not for the better

The banking system got even worse and the government began exercising even more

==And the reason you like dogs is because you are a follower, you're uptight, a conformist, and if you have to 'box everything in' with structure and rules and barriers….

You're incapable of loosening up just letting go and enjoying things

This is a lifelong behavioral pattern for you because you use undue excessive control issues as a defense mechanism to deal with the fact that you realize that you have no control, and that scares you

CAT PEOPLE:
Cat people don't have to own cats to be a cat person… it has nothing to do with whether or not you own a cat.. cat people love ALL ANIMALS, not just cats… cat people love the independence of animals and believe in letting things live their lives, and find their own way through life… Cat people are exciting in bed, very open-minded, and they enjoy life on a much greater level than dog people…

DOG PEOPLE:
Dog people don't have to own a dog to be a dog person… It has nothing to do with whether or not you own a dog… Dog people are control freaks, who always try to force a template of structure and control on to life, whether it's their own life or somebody else's…. dog people are threatened by other people's individuality and Independence… Dog people compensate for feelings of inability to control their own lives bye trying to force undue unnecessary control on to other people and situations… Dog people demand structure instead of freedom, barriers instead of opportunities, always needing to box and categorize every aspect of life, whether it's their own life or somebody else's… Dog people are terrible in bed, and they're always unhappy, even though they spend their entire lives trying to pretend that they are content…

In other words: dog people suck

WHY WOMEN DON'T LIKE YOU:

It's really very simple…
Women like cats…

And you're the complete opposite of a cat

and I realize you're going to try to come up with some kind of retort, as usual, trying to make it appear as if I'm mistaken and that you're actually very happy, and people like you a lot….

Because that's what you do….

You're a dog person…
So of course that's what you're going to do…
I wouldn't expect anything less of you…

But people don't like having other people try to force structure and barriers upon their lives…

your inability to loosen up is a YOU problem….

at least now you finally know why women avoid you

(your inability to be cool makes people uncomfortable, and you remind women of a dog, which turns them off)

Whats funny is how much you got triggered.
Pic related Im the third from the left on the second row.

Attached: picrelateditsmeandmyhomies.jpg (1371x914, 247.12K)

Julian Assange WILL be forced to take showers in jail or prison

Whether he likes it or not….

because in jail or prison, if you don't shower at least once a day, the other inmates start talking, and they're pretty weird about it…

They'll beat your ass to a pulp if you don't shower…

AND THE IRONIC PART?
When they're going to beat your ass, they drag you into the shower area so the guards can't see the physical assault occurring…

tbnpaaty:dr

(too busy not paying any attention to you, didn't read)

If old Sassypants Assange thinks nobody will notice that he's not going into the public shower area, that he'll 'blend in' by trying to spend as much time as possible inside of his cell, hoping life in the Jailhouse Cell Pod will go on outside of his cell door, the other inmates too busy to notice that he's not taking showers….

He would be dead wrong…

Little would he realize that jail and prison inmates are acutely aware whenever a new inmate comes in and refuses to shower regularly…

They see it all the time….

It's usually the young inmates, the sheltered 'mommy's boys' who get arrested and don't want to go into the public shower because they're embarrassed about being naked in front of a bunch of other inmates…

Then there's the SLOBS….
slobs like Julian Assange, who simply refused to bathe or shower…

Jail and prison inmates see this all the time….

And they talk… word spreads quickly when a new inmate comes in and doesn't want to shower…

They won't stand for it…
You're going to get in that shower and clean your ass, one way or another…. Whether you like it or not…

they will literally beat the ever-living dogshit out of Julian Assange if he doesn't take at least one shower a day, most of them taking two to three showers everyday…

They will beat the ever-living shit out of him

Trust me, Stinky…

you WILL shower, one way or another, bitch

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-03.11.25.jpg (500x406, 67.76K)

Hey retard
Learn how to spell dumb and learn what the legal term conspiracy actually means

Trust me, dumbass

it's 'dum dum', not 'dumb dumb'

and I know exactly what the legal definition of conspiracy is

LOL @

Attached: logo-dum-dum-blau-std-r-negra.png (335x335, 83.96K)

THINKING

Attached: -uqA_Xn7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33.93K)

DUM DUM

Attached: D3-oW7QXoAECvik.jpg (1200x1200, 71.56K)

IS SPELLED

Attached: e96.png (900x1200, 606.75K)

'DUMB DUMB'

Attached: GUEST_4759a11e-dd22-453a-8063-30f9881e2e78.jpg (488x488, 60.48K)

In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. Criminal law in some countries or for some conspiracies may require that at least one overt act be undertaken in furtherance of that agreement, to constitute an offense. There is no limit on the number participating in the conspiracy and, in most countries, no requirement that any steps have been taken to put the plan into effect (compare attempts which require proximity to the full offense). For the purposes of concurrence, the actus reus is a continuing one and parties may join the plot later and incur joint liability and conspiracy can be charged where the co-conspirators have been acquitted or cannot be traced. Finally, repentance by one or more parties does not affect liability (unless, in some cases, it occurs before the parties have committed overt acts) but may reduce their sentence.

in other words, when one person participates by helping facilitate a violation of the law by one or more other parties, these parties have conspired to violate the law.

TRANSLATION:
Julian Assange is guilty of conspiring to commit wire fraud by helping facilitate hacking over the internet (a federal offense)

If the second party (Julian Assange) were completely unaware that the first party (Chelsea) had criminal intent to violate the law, and unknowingly participated by inadvertently facilitating this violation of the law by the first party, and this could be proven in court, the second party might be acquitted of the charges.

(In other words, Julian Assange is going to be convicted)

vid relarted

Attached: ththw.mp4 (720x480, 377.76K)

Attached: Fuck.You.webm (360x460, 292.67K)

FUN WITH WRONG NUMBERS:

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-04.32.04.jpg (797x1280, 175.65K)

SOMETHING TELLS ME:

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-04.32.30.png (1080x1719, 423.56K)

THEY'LL NEVER TEXT 'MY' NUMBER AGAIN!!

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-04.32.59.png (1080x1724, 396.31K)

Oh, so you are a liar, or are trying to stretch the definition to include things that aren't plotting with another person to do illegal things

Shills in thread don't know anything about international law. How can u break a law when you are not even in the country where the law exists.

Its like if jews took over neptune, and then brought u there for trial because u "helped" someone eat a pulled pork sandwich by recommending what bread to use. get real and google hugo grotius.

So that wouldn't apply to Julian Assange based on the current info

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-05.07.51.png (1080x1724, 969.71K)

Apparently you must the unaware that Mueller indicted 34 Russians

You might as well go ahead and take this opportunity to tell yourself that you're correct.

After all, you're going to feel pretty stupid when Assange is convicted.

Why would any of us feel stupid if Julian is convicted? I don't see anyone insisting he won't be convicted. I'm saying that it doesn't look like this is actually good evidence of Julian conspiring unless they have actual valid evidence that isn't being made public. Furthermore the government is so blatantly corrupt that Julian being convicted might not even go to show that he was really guilty.

it seemed like you (or somebody else) may have been suggesting that the United States didn't have a case, because he wasn't in America when he DID or did not (he did) assist in a plan (conspire) to hack American servers.

and you're correct.
the government IS so corrupt, that it's hopeless
and yes, they will steamroll him & convict him
whether he's guilty or not (he is)

but that's not surprising……….

it's not just the federal government that does it
and it's not just big names like Assange
state and city prosecutors do it every day
they steamroll everybody
no matter who they are

You know who isn't being prosecuted?
The people who Julian Assange and Chelsie Manning blew the whistle on.

While these whistle blowers are being publicly crucified for getting the truth out, almost no one talks about or even knows the evil deeds the government was exposed committing in this "leak".

Attached: 1549038394396.jpg (640x624, 64.75K)

convictions rarely prove guilt.
In America, 98% of all criminal prosecutions
are settled with Plea Bargains, where they
pile on as many charges as possible

then, they tell the defendant they will reduce
the charges and the possible sentence if
they plea guilty

And they tell the defendant if they force
the prosecution to take the case to trial,
they guarantee that there will be no
leniency, and the judge will 'throw the
book at them', punishing them for taking
it to trial, and promising the maximum
possible sentence….

Anyone who believes in the brainwashing mantra
of 'liberty and justice for all', of their 'right to a
fair trial' is simply unaware of how the court
system actually operates.

When defendants see extra charges extrapolated
from the original offense, they start to get the idea how the system actually works, that they are being steamrolled… Then, when they are threatened with maximum punishment for wanting 'their right to a fair trial', with the only sign of leniency being the prosecution's offer to go easy on them when they take the plea bargain, it's easy to understand why 98% of all defendants agree to plead guilty.

They realize they can't win against the system.

It's simply a matter of mathematics. their best bet is to go ahead and get 'steamrolled a little bit' instead of being 'steamrolled completely'…

Imagine a McDonald's that sells 100 hamburgers, but only has to cook two of them…

That's the way it works in the criminal justice system when 98% of defendants agreed to take a plea bargain, so the prosecutors never actually have to do their jobs.

EGG ZACK LEE™

That's exactly my point when I say nothing from WikiLeaks has played any real role in our everyday lives, and most people have no idea what you're even talking about if you mention it.

that's exactly what I'm talking about when I say the government will do whatever the fuck the government wants to do, and nobody's going to stop them… Not you, not me, and not Julian Assange…

That's exactly what I'm talking about when I discuss my apathetic attitude towards the system, and I ask people what they think they're going to accomplish by postulating about it or complaining.

PLEA BARGAIN MATH :

Once the gears of justice start to turn, and you get caught in the middle of them, it doesn't take long for you to realize how you are powerless to prevent the machine from crushing you.

You realize how simply paying bond, being publicly accused of committing a crime, and having to continue coming back to court is already enough of a disruption to turn your life upside down.

you realize how you can lose your job and your family and your money, not to mention your freedom.

Even if they did not technically commit the crime, the average person will realize it's now a matter of picking the lesser of two evils:

Are you going to plead guilty and hope for probation?

Or are you going to take it to trial and risk the possibility of being sent to prison for 20 years?

It doesn't matter if you're guilty or not
That has nothing to do with the prosecution's goal
They only care about conviction rates

This is why 98% of people decide to cave in because they realize there's no way you can win against a corrupt system like the American criminal justice system

Julian Assange is one of those special snowflakes who thought he was more powerful than the system

Boy oh boy, was he ever wrong !!!

Since I'm so apathetic towards the entire criminal justice system, and I realize he's going to be convicted been sentenced, no matter what… I figure I might as well focus on how eat didn't feed his cat or change its litter box, and he never bathed or showered, and he disrespected the embassy that gave him the opportunity to avoid prosecution…

and then I think about him smearing his own feces on the interior walls of the embassy, and I realized what a disrespectful piece of shit he is…

A disrespectful piece of shit who abused an innocent animal, abused the people who helped him, and thought he was smarter and more powerful than the system….

and suddenly I get a smile on my face when I think about him being convicted and sentenced….

It looks like he's about to learn a very valuable lesson

He was a self entitled snowflake

But that snowflake finally got brought down to the ground, down here with the rest of us…

And he's going to feel the heat, so by the time this is all over with, the snowflake will have melted into a little drip.

It does feel hopeless, because it doesn't have to be this way, but it's pretty much bound to always be when most people just remain passive, active, or apathetic supporters of corrupt bullshit.
If enough people work for reform it often happens, history is the documentation of this fact, but so many people spread your attitude to each other they discourage everyone from going through the struggle.

I recently read a United States department of Justice report in which an internal audit estimated that up to 40% of convicted criminals may have very well been innocent…….

Let me repeat that for you:
The department of Justice estimated that possibly up to 40% of convicted criminals might have been innocent….

The report also included an assessment of the reasons why prosecutors refuse to reopen cases or admit that innocent people were convicted.

So it happens all the time, with each passing day.

Why should anybody care if Julian Assange is innocent or guilty? Why aren't they upset about the possible forty percent of convicted felons who might be innocent according to the department of Justice?

Plus, Julian Assange is definitely guilty…

Fuck him

That sounds good… Trying to make it seem like it's my fault that the system is corrupt, because people like me are apathetic…..

But in application, your theory doesn't hold water.

The justice system has always operated this way

Not just in our country, but throughout history.

Name a time when the justice system was actually Fair

REALITY: that feeling of hopelessness you're talking about

Welcome to planet Earth

I guess my apathy is also the reason why used car salesmen scam people?

and my apathy is why people cheat on their spouses?

and I guess my apathy is why politicians lie?

wrong!!! The human race is corrupt and they will stab you in the back at the first opportunity. Life usually doesn't have happy endings like a Disney movie, and life doesn't improve like fine wine, it deteriorates and oxidizes and atrophies and corrodes….

My apathy is a result of this reality

Not the other way around

I don't know how anyone could logically see this as an insinuation
The justice system is corrupt but it's been made significantly more fair over time, but certainly not by those who have apathetic attitudes and dedicate their time to bringing everyone down and talking shit non-stop just to be annoying neurotics with no life.

Attached: Hey Ron.webm (852x480, 847K)

I'm extremely offended by your needlessly hurtful words…

I'm an 'annoying PSYCHOTIC with no life'

and please tell me how the system became more fair overtime

kys CIA nigger

you are a rude, petulant, discourteous man