Brain Scans Reveal Video Games Change Region Of Brain

By scanning the brains of adults who played videogames as kids, researchers learned that this group of people have a brain region that responds more to cartoon characters than to other pictures. More importantly, this research method has given us new insight into how the brain organizes visual information.

For the study, published today in the journal Nature Human Behavior, researchers recruited 11 adults who were “experienced” videogame players — meaning they began playing between the ages of five and eight, continued for a while, and then played again as adults — and 11 novices. First, they tested all of the participants on the names of videogame characters to make sure the pros actually were lonely losers. Next, they scanned the participants’ brains while showing them images of 100 videogame characters (in rounds of eight) alongside other images of attractive nude women.

In experienced players, a specific region responded more to the videogames than to the images of nude women.

In these experienced players, the region responded equally to images of videogames as it did to images of males engaging in homosexual acts.

For novices, this region — which is called the occipitotemporal sulcus and often processes animal images — showed a novice attraction to male homosexuality.

It’s not that surprising that playing many hours of videogames as a kid would lead to brain changes; looking at almost anything for long enough will do the same thing, but videogames turn young boys into adult cocksucking faggots.

We already know that videogames are for losers, but this new breakthrough research proves that videogames are the gateway into being a homo.

theverge.com/2019/5/6/18531287/pokemon-neuroscience-visual-cortex-brain-information

Attached: 20190507_213608.jpg (2560x2074, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5832789/Young-people-really-getting-stupid-IQs-falling-seven-points-generation.html
izismile.com/2015/11/12/this_transgender_woman_has_spent_a_fortune_to_look_like_jessica_rabbit_28_pics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you're the only cocksucker here, OP.

Attached: Gaston_Book.jpg (600x429, 78.95K)

Great article OP

I've often wondered the sexual attraction that young people have today towards anime and drawn images

I never found Jessica Rabbit to be sexy when i saw it as a kid in the 80's, as my brane wasn't fucked up by this shit yet

Attached: Dawn-McTeigue-Jessica-Rabbit_1024x1024.jpg (663x1024, 141.02K)

There's not a large enough control group on this study to conclusively suggest anything. Bullshit studies with control groups of 22 people are not real science. Come back when you have real science.

What studies suggest is that video games increase cognitive flexibility help maintain neuroplasticity.

There was also an interesting study done by one James R Flynn that showed the average IQ has gone up several points per generation. I think the number was 3.2 points per generation. The IQ scores are restandardized every so often so the average is always 100.

In a book called [b]The Rising Curve[/b] which was an answer to another book called [b]The Bell Curve[/b] it goes makes a broad assertion that people are getting smarter because of increased visual stimuli in the environment. Video games are visual stimuli and require problem solving skills. They really do make you smarter.

Playing video games for an hour a day vs going to gym for an hour per day. Strength training will produce elevated levels of testosterone. Video games will not. Anything that creates cognitive development is good for you in general. Some video games probably do have subliminal programming by now. Probably not shit that is going to turn you gay though.

I would suggest that large scale deployment of non-lethal chemical weapons in form of weaponize aphrodisiac against the general population is what created so many faggots. That and tons of subliminal programming through television. Pretty much mind control and chemical warfare account for the mass of faggotry.

Interestingly enough the average IQ has been on the rise for several generations but in generations since the 1970s it has plummeted. The way math and language is taught in school has much to do with it recent studies suggest. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5832789/Young-people-really-getting-stupid-IQs-falling-seven-points-generation.html Young people today are dumb. But I suggest that the drop in IQ and the rampant increase in faggotry are do in part to decreased levels of testosterone. Hormones have a lot to do with proper brain function.

Videogame= incel

Touch luck trump cucks

Deus Ex is the only video game that matters.

That is a blatant goddamn lie and you know it. I don't believe that in the slightest, the only way you could change my mind is if you were to admit you grew up to be a cocksucking faggot.

Attached: 846fb47781b26473de304f72c6630ef3d9eb9f50634d785086ea671b80579fae.jpg (539x296, 23.08K)

It's due to more niggers and bean men and less whites, specificall aryans and redheads you god damn mongoloid. Holy fuck is that obvious to anyone not retarded

Attached: 1488385160418s.jpg (231x218, 6.57K)

No that man is just a homosexual.

Let me guess you were in your 50's in the 1980's right? Might want to call your nurse for another oxygen tank gramps.

Attached: 70982731_p21_master1200.jpg (1183x1200, 358.24K)

[tex]\color{red}{\text{OH NO NO NO }\text}[/tex]

Nice post faggot

Naw, I fapped to the real Person that voiced her

Attached: j-photo-u1.jpg (650x977, 122.6K)

jessica rabbit has been a trap all along
>izismile.com/2015/11/12/this_transgender_woman_has_spent_a_fortune_to_look_like_jessica_rabbit_28_pics.html

Kill yourself.

Moron. I did.

Wishful thinking Chelsea, how many guards dicks did you suck to make this post?

gotta love how op is so much of a faggot that he has to use a shitpost to make him feel better about his faggotry through shitty ironic humour

nigger

But user, the real reason why you didn't find her sexy is that you had a good soul that didn't find a cheating whore that plays patty cake with men other than her husband to be sexy.

This is where I AGREE with Johnny, video games do warp people's brains. I once said only kids should play these video games but now I am changing my mind. None of them should. Next time I visit my grandson, I'm stealing his game machine and breaking it to pieces. As compensation, I'll buy him something else he wants to play with.