WHO'DA THUNK? This Chick Can't Shoplift In Anonymity

DAYTON, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) - An Ohio woman who made headlines after her jail mug shot went viral been arrested.

RELATED: Jim is a fat slob

Alyssa Zebrasky was arrested in December 2018 after police said she tried to shoplift from a Walmart store. Police said they later found drugs on her.

RELATED: Jim's nipples drag on the sidewalk

According to Montgomery County Jail records, Zebrasky was arrested Tuesday afternoon by Trotwood Police along Hoover Avenue. The arrest was for a detainer out of Mahoning County.

wgxa.tv/news/nation-world/ohio-woman-whose-mug-shot-went-viral-arrested-again-04-26-2019

Attached: 64865a3e-d54f-4633-a132-b6b565310850-large16x9_e96078d2a61243df860c99951f68c3a2large16x9_425AlyssaZebrasky.jpg (986x554, 65.92K)

It seems unfair that she can't go shopping without people staring at her and watching her like a hawk.

How is she ever going to shoplift if people don't mind their own business?

She stands out like Jim in a tiny titty contest

Filmed in Macon

Coming to HBO this fall

Y’know, that Dallas prosecutor thing will also reveal to attentive members of that community just who is stealing… More penalties in hunam society than just the law, hunams.

They should use facial recognition software to pre-target potential criminals entering the store. Using decent AI will ensure those individuals are overwhelmingly brown.

Oddly enough, facial recognition wouldn't work with this dumb bitch

Just putting one or two rectangular stickers on a stop sign completely disables artificial intelligence from recognizing it as a stop sign.

Her stupid idiotic tattoos would do the same thing

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-19-58-54.png (1080x2160, 1.05M)

Also, it's interesting that your inexperience and racism prevent to you from realizing that most shoplifting cases are leveled against white methamphetamine addicts…..

lmao. she is so intimidating. i wonder how the store detectives worked up the nerve to do anything to stop this 120 pound female. i remember have store detective try and fuck with me and i looked them right in the eye and took it anyway and they saw me take it and they didn't do shit because they fucking knew better. i was like "i got news for you honey, i don't care if i live or die and all i know is you ain't gonna be the one that kills me."

Attached: robin hood.jpg (480x615, 62.19K)

Walmart, just like ANY store (but in particular Walmart) trains their loss prevention personnel that they are not allowed to physically touch you or detain you.

They are trained to try to corral people, relying on the average person's perception that 'they got caught', and the probability that the shoplifter won't to try to run and escape.

Walmart trains them to do NOTHING if the culprit bucks and runs.

Most people don't even notice the EYE LEVEL cameras built into the exit doors at walmart

Attached: 20190509_201525.jpg (1280x914, 292.06K)

Walmart trains their loss prevention teams to not physically detain shoplifters to avoid civil liabilities and to minimize the chance of escalation to violence

that was a very dramatic life or death tale

(it's just shoplifting)

take your meds

give me all of the fun pills.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Not per capita you fucking jew.
13% of the population

AGAIN: whites shoplift much, much, much more than blacks

Why shoplift when you can just point a gun at the clerk and take the money. Whites don't rob the liquor store, they just steal a bottle. That being said, Muhammad at the bodega isn't calling the cops every time a black kid steals a candy bar, so the statistics are a bit skewed.

(((Zebrasky))) Another prime example of the chosen ones.

From my Jewish perspective, you whites are nothing but niggers anyway, so I don't see any purpose in separating you into two different categories.

She is the distraction. When shes on the alcohol aisle acting sketchy im stealing all the 37 dollar allergy medication for store credit returns to keep my ebay store stocked.

I want that fox to knot inside me so much

she is an abomination, and should be banned from society

I'm addicted to fear, stress & alcohol, and my compulsive behavioral disorder is a product of my epic loneliness

lemme guess, you're also a right wing fucker who wants a wall to keep the criminals out right? got news for you, you're no better than a mexican you shoplifting cunt. get a job and buy into the american economy you traitorous fuck.

rectangles criminalized when?

all those dubs and you chose to post shit

Are you fucking retarded nigger they sell loratidine at the 99cent store. It gets boosted from wally and returned for store credit so i can buy shit to sell on ebay. How does it feel to be sub 100 iq?

It should be law that tattoo shops refuse work on people that are clearly drug addicts.

It costs $1.78 at the 99¢ store, white trash

That post was actually damn sharp.

you assume to much. my job was to kill people for the government but they wanted me to commit war crimes so i quit. the left and right are nothing more the selfish tax thiefs and can only cause problems not fix them. you understand nothing and yet think you understand everything. you're no better than a autistic sperg.

Attached: little-robin-hood-boys-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 317.3K)

so now you're denying that you shoplift? it seems that YOU don't know who you are.

lol wutt? are you high fucker? leaving thread due to autistic morons posting dumb fucking shit.

TOO*

if the one syllable words are insurmountable
I don't know what advice to offer

yourtypicalms13gangmember.jpg

When I do my lifting,(sac)I put on some good clothes and have a shave, a pair of glasses and being a middle age white man, i wait outside until some colored boys enter the store and then I lift with impunity

Being a white male does have it's perks

No us being a middle aged white male and looking like this if one goes lifting

Attached: andy long hair beard.jpg (960x1200, 173.01K)

The best time to lift is when the security grabs the colored young men.

For 15 min,(sac) his hands are full and cameras are unwatched

I waited 2 hrs outside a best buy until this happend then then i grabbed a $300 pair of bluetooth headphones, removed the send=sor tag and
walked out

Why always skull face tattoos? Why that specifically?

she is practicing for death

fuck you and your agenda troll bot

the only fuck you ever gonna get wirgin is you

fapping your cock

Andy mcgovern is a child molesting nigger. Also im inside your house nepturd.