Why do you hold such hate in your hearts towards people different from you?

Why do you hold such hate in your hearts towards people different from you?

Ask God to soften your heart.

Attached: star.png (413x549, 43.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm#t01
sacred-texts.com/jud/bar/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/jud/wott/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/jud/bata/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't. I do, however, hold irritation in my heart when people post stupid threads which fill up the first page for no good reason.

Why are you jews so disobedient?
Why did you kill your own messiah?
Why do you do the works of your father, the devil?
Why did you jews create communism?
Why did you jews create international usury?
Why are you posting stupid questions outside of the designated QTDDTOT thread?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 79.8K)

Just Jews. I don't hate Africans or Asians.

Back to >>>/israel/

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

I don't hate the Finnish or Swiss. I only hate the wicked races who behave like sons of Cain.

I am utterly indifferent about the Jewish people outside of latent desire for them to convert (latent as in my state of life right now I can't actually put action into this desire, maybe one day). I definitely don't hate them.

I've read the disgusting things said about us in your Talmud. We are not your property, and having "sex" with Gentile girls less than three years old is not "nothing". Repent.

Attached: 1234323.jpg (1509x1428, 506.47K)

Perhaps try looking at yourself first.
Right after ceasing spamming this board. A thread died for your oy veying.

idk, ask Jesus

Because the killed Jesus and blaspheme him to this very day.
Reminder that jews must convert or they go to the lake of fire.

I consider their beliefs to be horrible too and will oppose them as best I can, but hate is different. We are told explicitly not to hate our enemies.

I did. He said Matthew 5:43-48

I don't hate your race.
I just hate your satanic religion with all my guts, like any Christian should. It's absolutely anti Logos, to paraphrase E. Michael Jones.

Let's be real for a moment Zig Forums; The jews that anons on imageboards like 8/pol/, 8/vpol/, 4/pol/, and our board to some extant complain about on a daily basis are not even the religious types to begin with. The modern jews are just a group of ""white"" atheists with 1/100000000000000000000th of ""semitic"" DNA in them that take advantage of them being ""semitic"" while they follow new age mysticism or satanism. This also applies to the Israeli government and the the globalists of the world i.e. George Soros as well. Hell, even Karl Marx understands that there's a differences between the secular jew & the religious jews and Karl Marx is one of those secular jews because I don't remember him praising God in his manifesto. And yes Zig Forums, I know there are exceptions like Ben "Okay, this is epic." Shapiro being extremely faithful to Judaism but he's more or less being taken advantage by the secular atheistic jews of the world and I doubt many legitimate religious jews even have influential power to change the world.

Attached: King Bugs.jpg (482x381, 26.17K)

Attached: Jews kill kids.webm (640x360, 4.39M)

And again.

This lad is right ya know. Remember the whole “love they neighbor as they self” thing?
Cool you needed it tho

Attached: 18b78e97ab31a933e6c89529f921e65438eb1c8c553eaaa62f16fb3046ebce56.jpg (629x720, 55.11K)

A jew is still a jew even if it sins.

Please stop.

I would rather all have Jews accept Christ as their messiah and receive eternal life, forsaking their satanic ways. I don't personally hate Jews. I hate Jewish behaviour.

Attached: gas_chamber.jpg (650x994 3.88 MB, 663.29K)

Ima post these because I feel they are relevant to the thread:

sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm#t01
sacred-texts.com/jud/bar/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/jud/wott/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/jud/bata/index.htm

This is the most comprehensive collection of selections from the Talmud I've been able to find. This site has a lot of interesting text tbh.