Mexico wants to decriminalize all drugs the U.S. to do the haha...hee same

exico’s president released a new plan last week that called for radical reform to the nation’s drug laws and negotiating with the United States to take similar steps.

The plan put forward by the administration of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, often referred to by his initials as AMLO, calls for decriminalizing illegal drugs and transferring funding for combating the illicit substances to pay for treatment programs instead. It points to the failure of the decades-long international war on drugs, and calls for negotiating with the international community, and specifically the U.S., to ensure the new strategy’s success.

“The ‘war on drugs’ has escalated the public health problem posed by currently banned substances to a public safety crisis,” the policy proposal, which came as part of AMLO’s National Development Plan for 2019-2024, read. Mexico’s current “prohibitionist strategy is unsustainable,” it argued.
newsweek.com/mexico-decriminalize-drugs-negotiate-us-1421395

Attached: img1_drug_war_cartels_money_bags.jpg (600x449, 60.57K)

AMLO (The Current President of Mexico) is a follower of the philosophy of Lázaro Cárdenas. Cárdenas was a general during the revolution, and served as President of Mexico from 1934-1940. Cárdenas was a progressive who instituted vast reforms in a lot of areas. AMLO uses Cárdenas strategies as his own. Forgoing fancy vehicles, a presidential palace, or even bodyguards are just a few of Cárdenas moves that AMLO has copied. Now in his last year in office, Cárdenas put forth perhaps his most progressive reform yet. Full decriminalization of all drugs. Addicts were given prescriptions at 1/20th of the street cost, and their rehabilitation was overseen by physicians and pharmacists. Killing criminals' profits while also treating addiction as the disease that it is.

Unfortunately, six months later Mexico was forced to repeal the law due to a threat of a pharmaceutical boycott by the US Government.

It seems AMLO is trying to finish what Cárdenas started.

You can't. That would just prove that the moral outrage of two generations was just malevolent ignorance empowered by the state.

Mexico doesnt understand that if drugs were legalized we would freely import from global market and not their shitty cartel state.

But how will tyrone get money

this, it's funny that legalizing drugs would ruin mexican drug economy

EXICO'S PRESIDENT

EXICO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-13-33-21.png (1080x2160, 538.37K)

Mexico's meth and heroin are very good quality

t's mazing ow ou lways anage o orget o opy nd aste he irst etter f our hreads

E X I C A N S

EXICO

That video is SO much better after a couple hits of thc live resin. I'm pretty sure the video should actually come pre-packaged with free THC live resin, wrapped in cellophane, of course.

The video expanded my mind. Quite literally.

Watching it gave me encephalitis

exico

exicano

exico

aybe i' a azed

They just make move to a licensing model with strict regulations, allowing the big companies to maintain their lions share, and which keeps the black market alive. Lolbergs should try selling a dime sack in California in front of a cop, see what happens.

OK Andy, OP hear

I triggered you
I Kaufmanned you
I shouldn't tease my wild pets, lest they bite me like my tame ones do when i torment them

Example: I put bacon grease on my dogs tail

I

ome boy

ock ucker

OK I am all for decriminalizing drugs. But the war is not over.
First, because drugs are an excuse, the name of the game is "control". When you read deliberate destabilization in some threads, here, it is not an exaggeration. Somebody first propped up the west, letting us do whatever we wanted and get soft, not the shower of love ended and wondering what WE did wrong is useless. We have been used to promote the world ruled by money, we are no longer useful and the emerging markets are more likely to worship that god.
Second because, unless you let any drug be free for everyone, you are simply drawing another prohibition line. No kids? no hard drugs? Of course a carefully chosen line will defeat much of the system, just like having ended alcohol prohibition did.
Third, because when you legalize something, the first ones to take advantage of it are those in the former black market. They have the supply chain, the expertise.
Fourth because drugs are dangerous substances, they will keep being weaponized. Less people will inflict them on themselves, more may inflict them on others because hey now they can walk with the stuff.

Mmm'Kay…

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-10.19.16.jpg (600x400, 114.07K)

Take yer meds.

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-10.29.49.jpg (1023x682, 75.44K)

I want some good acid. Not the speedy stuff.