Ironman dies:Avengers: Endgame,(sac)asshole spoils movie

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS ENDGAME AHEAD. Robert Downey Jr bowed out as Iron Man in an incredibly emotional scene during the third act of Avengers Endgame. Told by Doctor Strange that there was only one chance of defeating Thanos, Tony Stark quickly removed the Infinity Stones from the Gauntlet on the Mad Titan, attaching them to his Iron Man. Just before he snapped Thanos out of existence at the cost of his own life, the superhero uttered: “And I am Iron Man.”

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1121978/Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man-death-scene-Tony-Stark-death-Russo-Brothers

Attached: he dies.gif (360x360, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&E_(TV_channel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat an asshole
I was finally gonna see it this weekend, now that the crowds have died down

Never again
I will see the one where iron man is reborn in the 1st week

According to the Hollywood Reporter’s source, the Iron Man star made at least $75 million on Avengers Infinity War last year.

Aside from a massive salary, this was also thanks to negotiating a share of backend profits.

Downey Jr is expected to make even more money for Avengers Endgame.

fuck thi guy never has to put on a clown costume ever again

(((comic books)))
(((Hollywood)))
This isn't new faggot

Attached: 3f332ac1bfcd56463cbfa3110a1672c0ced895d79e2a02c74516427a6e85e2e1.jpg (414x393, 24.87K)

good for him, I wonder if it makes any sense, I mean how many people went to see the movie because of him?

imagine being excited to shell out $20 to watch a jewish children's story

When I see adult males actually giving a flying fuck about sissy boy cartoon superhero movies

It completely explains why you are such immature inexperienced nerdy little douchebags

HINT:

If you ever get lucky enough to be in the same room with a female, DO NOT mention that you are into superhero movies….

The fact that these latently homosexual motion pictures actually turn a profit PROVES that there is an epidemic of males born without testicles, incapable of producing testosterone, remaining forever stunted in their infantile state.

I'm glad I spoiled this capeshit cancer for as many normalfags as possible. Kill yourselves.

Say,Andy,(sac)my 22 yr old nephew said he fucked a Batgirl and a Wonder womyn at the last cos play convention in Toronto

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 36.28K)

Honestly, now a'days I only read 8ch threads for the JN comments.

I work(ed) with this one guy, 30 years old, who is into this super hero shit. He has a green lantern tattoo on his wrist. He lives with his sickly mother which on the surface seems to be kind and endearing but in reality is because he's a manchild.

He now has been out of work for the past two weeks because he fell in love with this androgynous looking girl we also work with. She already has two kids and has no interest in dating a man child, this rejection caused him to have a mental breakdown and now he's in the psych hospital.

That kid is probably the fucking OP for all I know. Ben, if that's you, please come back to work. I can't use my PTO work you gone…

Why dont you create a costume Andy?

Super old cranky fart guy?

And go to a convention and get some 20 something puss?

Attached: super andy.jpg (1300x866, 123.36K)

37.2% of those JN comments are me(sac)

They're easy to tell

The have a touch f witty joie de vivre.

Andy's comments are like your old cranky grandpa's calling you an effeminate loser, (which by the way, you sound like)

I'm the OP,(sac) you stupid person

I've never even seen the movie , but if I do, I'll seeit with a young relative or download it and fast forward over the 2 1/2 hr running time and watch it in 45 min

The only thing that's worse than wasting your life watching capeshit and playing video games is spending it here

the time is spent

like Andy's penis

SPENT

If super heros are sissy, then why don't you try and be one??

spotlights o clueless one

admit you were wrong

sign this declaration and print it out and put it on yor fridge and use it for wall paper for yor phone

I, Andrew McGovern, hereby declare that I was wrong about the picture that /killcen/ posted and the strange lighting is from spotlights and in my desire to be an irritating smart ass, a smarter ass known as (sac) is smarter, wittier and more talented than me, pointed out that the comment and altered pix that I(Andrew McGovern) posted on 05/10/19 (Fri) was WRONG

———————————————–
SIGNATURE ON DOTTED LINE and today's date

Attached: andy was wrong spotlights.JPG (830x507, 69.43K)

Those are females? Disgusting. If I was him, I wouldn't admit to that… What an embarrassing encounter for all of them !!

at least if he took a shit into his hand and jacked off into his own turd, he could have walked away with his dignity…

I've been fucking Jillian, and she's 26..
Tall, blonde, blue eyes, long legs, and 26…

go figure, huh?.

Yeah, and I've got plenty more to spend.
You wouldn't believe how tight the cash registers have been..

That was an amazing insult !!!….
Do you write all of your own material?

As soon as you sign a form declaring that your belief in the mythological figure known as Jesus has been a waste of your life and energy…
(in triplicate)

SPOTLIGHT

Attached: andy was wrong spotlights.JPG (830x507, 69.43K)

EXICO'S PRESIDENT

Don't worry, Green Blob

Mommy understands your resentment
She'll still pick you up after the matinee

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-10.08.03.jpg (852x480, 90.13K)

Enjoy the movie, Tiger !!

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-09.33.02.jpg (450x250, 38.37K)

I can't tell if you're pretending to be this stupid or if you actually are.

I made a post about someone I know who is a super hero fan and a complete loser. I'm not understanding how this makes me sound cranky? Or like an old man?

BTW you would sound a little more reputable if you would stop including "(sac)" in your posts…

"Robert Downey Jr bowed out as Iron Man in an incredibly emotional scene during the third act"

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.26.33.jpg (1200x630, 99.07K)

"Told by Doctor Strange that there was only one chance of defeating Thanos, Tony Stark quickly removed the Infinity Stones from the Gauntlet on the Mad Titan, attaching them to his Iron Man."

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.27.41.jpg (625x352, 60.97K)

I think he should type ( )

that way, it would be empty
just like the sad (sac) between his legs

"Just before he snapped Thanos out of existence at the cost of his own life, the superhero uttered: “And I am Iron Man.”

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.33.53.jpg (1920x1280, 257.7K)

LOL @ 'INFINITY STONES'
FROM THE 'GAUNTLET'
ON THE 'MAD TITAN'

wouldn't "I'm a faggot" have been easier to type?

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.45.05.png (640x853, 716.92K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.50.29.png (919x1300, 1.55M)

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-03.56.43.jpg (371x256, 23.26K)

HEE HEE LMMFAO

lol

MAGNETO AND TITANIUM MAN
By Paul McCartney

Well I Was Talking Last Night
Magneto And Titanium Man . . .
We Were Talking About You, Babe, Oo —
They Said — You Were Involved In A Robbery
That Was Due To Happen
At A Quarter To Three
In The Main Street.

I Didn't Believe Them
But When The Crimson Dynamo
Finally Assured Me,
Well, I Knew

You Were Involved In A Robbery
That Was Due To Happen
At A Quarter To Three
In The Main Street.

So We Went Out
And The Crimson Dynamo
Came Along For The Ride

We Went To Town With The Library
And We Swung All Over
That Long Tall Bank
In The Main Street

Well There She Were And To My Despair
She's A Five-Star Criminal
Breaking The Code

Magneto Said "Now The Time Come
To Gather Our Forces And Run!!!"
Oh No . . . . . . This Can't Be So . . . . . .

And Then It Occurred To Me!
You Couldn't Be Bad
Magneto Was Mad!
Titanium Too!

And The Crimson Dynamo

Just Couldn't Cut It No More

You Were The Law . . . . . .

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-04.11.31.jpg (640x427, 77.75K)

LOL

Say,Andy,(sac)my 22 yr old nephew said he fucked a Fatgirl and a Wonder womyn at the last cos play convention in Toronto

Attached: genderbending-cosplay.jpeg (480x720, 71.07K)

ThT WAS ME aNDY!

I went with him, but I'm not the wonderwoman he fucked

a georgian teen marries his elderly aunt and they argue over his affair with his cousin

Now i see what Andy sees in this show

Andy neded a replacement for jerry springer

Live PD: For when white trash wants to relax

LOL

This is what the flyover trailer park crowd watch?

I guess it's better than what they use to do, fuck their cousins…wait, the episode is about that
A&E leads the cultural conversation

LTMFOL

Attached: Capture.JPG (957x215, 26.57K)

Today I misplaced my lack of masculinity for a minute, but then I found it underneath a Dark Knight Graphic Novel.

HOARDERS
Dog the bounty hunter
Storage wars
Duck Dynasty
and Andy's absolutely fave

Stephen Seagal:Lawman hahaha…fucking heeeee

Andy done got him self sum high quality culture

Did you enjoy Hee Haw when it aired Andy?

Attached: A AND E.jpg (957x215, 27K)

Fuck off, you elitist big city gay person.

I liked to hear Buck Owens play on Hee Haw
He needed the money

He coulda played for ZZtop

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-05.11.31.jpg) (h) (u).png (1200x672, 880.16K)

ima pickin' and ima grinnin'

In 2002, at the expense of its arts programming, A&E began to gradually focus more on reality series to attract younger viewers.[5] By 2017, the network had also phased out scripted programs, making reality shows its primary focus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&E_(TV_channel)

I have a 18 yr old nephew who likes superhero films and A&E reality tv shows

It shows a type of infantile immature mass produced bread and circuses type of pap aimed at keeping the masses lulled

trust me, if you could afford DISH Network, and you saw an episode of LivePD, you'd realize why it is the number one watched show in America….

LivePD is not a 'reality show'

far from it….
lol @ you not even being able to watch TV

wow

Haha…hee
I read GAIMANS aMERICAN gODS 15 YRS AGO. and then listened to the audibook 3 yrs ago in anticipation of the tv series, and now I'm read the graphic novel and waitng for the next issue because

it makes me think
Unlike pap tv

Attached: Capture.JPG (421x643, 72.27K)

I just watched a bit of it
I got the milieu
donuts and corn pone and negros doing darkie stuff

Say, Andy was your dad a negro lover back in the 60's or did he say that bad N word around you?

The ONLY cartoon work I've ever been
interested in was Jean Giraud
(a.k.a. Moebius)

comics are for faggots

no, you didn't get anything even vaguely close
to the milieu

o b v i o u s l y . . . . . . . . . .

I saw Endgame but I missed Detective Pikachu. So mad.

Btw I illustrated an entire comic book for Dark Horse back when they were a new company

I was going to go see Endgame, but I was on a winning streak at Chuck E. Cheese, so mom told me she'll take me to Endgame next Saturday

I know you’re trying to insult me but I’m scratching my head over who could be this dull of mind that he doesn’t realize these movies are made for women, the eternal children.

Ooops a misnomer on my part!!

I illiustrated the comic book which ended up being distributed by Dark Horse, but at the time, it was distributed by Aardvark-Vanaheim

If I have to see a movie in the theater once every 5 years I would much rather it be Pikachu.

I know you probably won't believe me, but I actually WASN'T trying to insult you

I was insulting the comic book superhero genre as a whole

To be quite candid, as odd as it sounds, I intend on going to see the new 3D cgi Lion King in June

I couldn't give any less of a flying fuck about the story

I do 3D animation myself, so I'm going to see Lion King specifically to have my mind blown

The Lion King is going to be fucking amazing

I’m going to kill myself tomorrow. I won’t be streaming it.

When I was 15, my friend Bob Burden (who was in his mid 30s) came over to my mom's house, and explained that he had signed a contract to create a comic book several months prior, but he had procrastinated, and never even started the project.

Bob told me that the finished product had to be at the printing company by noon the next day, or he would be in default of his contract.

He knew I could draw in any style, and could imitate other people's illustration styles.

He showed me examples of his artwork, and I drew the entire Flaming Carrot Comics Number One, and had it completed and ready at the printers the next day at noon.

and they call ME the attention seeker

I was only lamenting missing the Lion King.

I had Bob buy me an ounce of weed, and we went to his house in Marietta outside of Atlanta, where I penciled and inked the entire comic book.

I made it look EXACTLY like Bob drew it.

He has a very particular style of drawing, where he starts with 'globular outlines', then adds shadows inside the outlines, shadows or interior lines ever making contact with the exterior outline.

That's not the way I would illustrate anything… That's not my style at all…
But that IS his style, so I was extremely careful to imitate his artistic stylization faithfully, even making the characters' facial features wobbly and somewhat rudimentary, exactly the way he drew them.

His girlfriend at the time, Roxanne sat awake with us that entire day, all through the night, until the sun came up, and into the next morning, doing the lettering after I had finished each page.

It's actually a collector's item now.

Ahhhhh I wasn't even talking about you at all….

I was talking about my favorite subject: ME

ME, me, me, me…. ME ME ME

You can absolutely guarantee that I will be at an IMAX theater when The Lion King is released in June, 7 rows back from the front….

Dead center, in the seventh row….

The optimal viewing location in a movie theater is always seven rows back

Here's the cover….

Again, that's not the way I would normally draw anything

I was completely emulating Bob Burden's style of illustration.

Look at the odd faces, the geometric shapes, etc.

That's exactly how he draws

Attached: 690925.jpg (600x771, 123.75K)

I’m going to do it in a painless way while watching Todd Solondz’s movie Wiener Dog.

gay

Bob ended up getting brought into the teenage mutant Ninja turtles franchise….

Attached: fc27-2.jpg (569x563, 98.52K)

Here, you can see my imitation of Bob Burden's Art Style in the first comic book (which was created for the Atlanta comic Fair, then republished in 1981)

Attached: Flaming Carrot 001 Kilian Barracks_Page_3.jpeg (1259x1582, 459.67K)

And here is Bob Burden's actual illustration from a subsequent issue

Attached: flamingcarrot1.jpg (930x756, 198.86K)

Later, Bob Burden created the MYSTERY MEN COMICS

Attached: mymen1.jpg (300x462, 45K)

And Hollywood ended up making a movie out of it

Attached: 20190511_182422.jpg (2560x1943, 2.02M)

I don't have a 'style', but my Illustrations look nothing like Bob Burden's style

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-02.36.17.jpg (1080x1407, 545K)

Attached: CRUCIFIED by JN.jpg (784x1024, 262.47K)

Attached: BACK IN THE USSR ™.jpg (1857x1506, 528.72K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-06.20.39.jpg (1410x1080, 260.71K)

Superhero crap is for douchebags

however, Bob's MYSTERYMEN comics are some of the smartest, most backwards, inside-out, cool as fuck, totally insane shit I've ever seen.

I think MYSTERYMEN Number One was probably one of the most genius DADA abstract things ever created.

You really have to read it to understand what I mean

But the only 'comic' I'll ever spend any time reading is MOEBIUS

Attached: 1825c8418df761ed275ef8fd57946480.jpg (497x700, 68.34K)

In MysteryMen Number One, the 'evil monster' is a huge, brainless, lumbering, sloth-like gigantic creature which 'causes alarm', but upon arriving at the scene, the MysteryMen realize that the beast moves REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SLOW….

You have to watch the monster for quite some time to even be able to tell that it's moving at all.

It takes hours just to take one step….

Realizing there's nothing they can really do to stop the indestructible monster, and realizing it could be a couple days before the monster moves more than one or two feet, they decide to take off and go do other shit with their time….

Lol it's GREAT

Here, the MysteryMen arrive, and try shooting the monster with a bazooka, only to discover it's indestructible….

And although it's a horrid, awful, terrible creature, that screams a lot, it's also very very slow… VERY slow…. And apparently somewhat harmless, because it takes so long for it to move or take a step…

They finally end up going to take care of business at home, deciding they'll come back in a couple days and see how far it's moved, and try to regroup and figure out what to do….

It's an awesome fucking comic book!!

Attached: mysterymen1.jpg (630x930, 56.44K)

and the winner is………………

(drumroll, please)

THIS ONE !!!

definitely this one

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-11-19-05-21.png (1080x2160, 1.73M)

DEFINITELY !!!

that was easy

2nd Runner Up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-20-15-14.png (1080x2160, 1.4M)

3rd Place

Attached: 10524558_1436055506658938_3129603296427711873_n.jpg (194x194, 6.23K)

Last night in Memphis, Tennessee a car traveling at 60 MPH down the I-240 Expressway somehow ended up with this light pole entering the driver's side window, and sticking out the passenger's side window, critically injuring the man driving the car.

Attached: pole-car-2.jpeg (560x315, 40.53K)

It's important you try to understand:

The car was traveling at least 60 miles an hour down the expressway

A 30-foot stainless steel expressway light pole entered the car horizontally, from the driver side window, critically injuring the driver, and continuing out the passenger side window.

Memphis Police have no idea how the hell this happened.

They don't have a clue how it happened. It doesn't make any sense.

Attached: pole-car.jpeg (560x315, 32.35K)

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, and guess:

you guys have MOTHERS……….

your mother has been waiting to see you get engaged, and get married, and start a family

But instead……
AVENGERS ENDGAME, huh ?

you suck

I don’t have a mom, just two dads like you, FAGGOT.

AGAIN: she made so many sacrifices for you

like any mother, she has waited years and years to see you grow up and find a girl and get engaged

to grow up

Superhero Faggot

The only two times Robert Downey Jr. got my respect were:

-LESS THAN ZERO

-WHEN HE WAS DISCOVERED SLEEPING IN A COMPLETE STRANGER'S HOUSE

other than that, he fucking sucks

She died while I still had potential. I hadn’t even been online yet.

That’s why you take it in the ass, homo-fgt.

11yo boy’s bed (without the boy wink wink).

He sucked in tropic thunder

too bad you can't do shit about it normalfaggot

As if anybody wants to 'do something' about you not being able to get any pussy

Lol you're SUCH a fucking idiot