House votes to hold Barr in contempt for not breaking the law

House voted today to hold Barr in contempt for complying with law by not releasing portions of the report which under title III Rule 6(e)(2)(B)(vi) (the following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury – an attorney for the government;)

But instead democrats decide to hold Barr in contempt for not following their order to break the law
Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said it was disappointing that members of Congress “have chosen to engage in such inappropriate political theatrics.”

Barr made “extraordinary efforts” to provide Congress and the public with information about Mueller’s work, she said.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said neither the White House nor Barr “will comply with Chairman Nadler’s unlawful and reckless demands.”

apnews.com/d64338bc6606456d978c33f11d2cf2b4

Truly a dark day for our democracy

Attached: honkler-800x458.png (800x458, 287.99K)

You produce what you can legally produce when issued a subpoena, you don't just say they can go fuck themselves. Barr stonewalled the committee for 2 months straight when they made repeated attempts to try and have discussions with him to accomodate their request but he just told them to get fucked. Now the republicans are trying to pretend like democrats were asking Barr to break the law which of course is total bullshit they pulled out of their ass but they're hoping the average person is dumb enough to believe them. This is democracy in action. The next step it to take that fat bastard to jail. You don't fucking refuse to follow the law when you're the AG. That's fucking insane dude.

Title 3 rule 6 and tell me where it says grand jury testimony is classified intelligence information
or how about the part where it says people with the right security clearance can get it
I'm waiting

And I'm going to be waiting a while because you won't be able to tell me

Are you stupid or do you not know its not just grand jury information that is redacted?

This is the best timeline.

I love watching you pretend that you are more knowledgeable than anybody else…..

……….as if YOU know what was redacted………

The attorney general is also a politician

He was an picked by the caveman to decide in his favor, and to assist in the obstruction of justice

When he is an agent of the Republicans….
That makes him a political figure

It's hilarious how they have been demanding to see the unredacted information (which they have every right to see) for months now, even going as far as to hold him in contempt of court for non-compliance with their legal demands…..

but suddenly, YOU know more than they do?

I'm not sure if you're grasping for straws, being facetious, or if you are literally one of the stupidest fucking idiots I've ever seen….

HOW TO TELL THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE:

by how hard they're struggling to hide it

Trump exerted 'executive privilege' to override congress, saying Barr didn't have to testify, and instructing Barr to prevent Mueller from testifying

(after Mueller wrote a scathing 4 page attack, saying Barr lied in his misrepresentation of the final Mueller report)

Yeah…. That's definitely how you can tell the Mueller report exonerates the president….

Of course if you're stupid enough to have voted for Trump, thinking he was going to build a wall and change everything for the better, admitting that he's obstructing justice would make you look like a fool, so there's no way you're going to admit the truth.

The ol' neurons rubbed together and you had a perceptive thought

Is anyone actually surprised by this?

The law? The kikes are operating like the mob now. They don't need to be good when they own everything.

You seem a little asshurt. Is it the whole trump russia thing being a massive nothingburger that did it?

Attached: 87b69f49a9134d953df9a2a4ae8fb0f6d18ddba918f096e84d000660a10936b0.jpg (1200x676, 140.1K)

HOW TO SPOT THE DELUSIONAL FAGGOT:

he actually thinks I'M butthurt about something

A) We don't live in a democracy, thank the Lord. It would be 50 times worse than it is now if we were.
B) Every day that the globalist kikes hold sway over These United States is a dark day. This little shitshow is merely a symptom, not the actual disease.

k
Who's going to charge him? Name the AG.
Oh wait.
Shit.
That plan fucking sucks.

I'm pretty sure oligarchy < democracy, at least for the white people, when blues are in power..

fixed it for you.

If this guy's handler sees this, make sure to cut his pay. He's absolute shit as a shill.

Guys, I just watched "The Running Man" which supposedly took place in 2017……….It seems to me that it was only a few years off. I can't wait to see that cockeyed faggot Corey Booger and Kumswallow Harris take on a few stalkers.

Politicians used to get in fistfights and duels like men.

Attached: RTEmagicC_Duel-Jonson-a_01.gif.gif (515x385, 247.42K)

That's all the evidence Mueller needed to launch a 2-year investigation into "russia collusion." The precedent is set.