William Shakespeare was actually a woman named Emilia Bassano

Neptune News™
Okay, you know how I do this….
I'm not going to copy and paste the entire article

you're fully capable of clicking on the link and reading it for yourself

it turns out that William Shakespeare was actually a woman named Emilia Bassano.

I swear to God…..
This article on TheAtlantic.com is very interesting, and it's very long, so there's no way I could really copy and paste the entire thing in an abbreviated form.

If you're stupid and lazy, you won't click the link and read the article for yourself, and I honestly don't give a flying fuck if you read it or not.

I just got done reading it, and I thought it was interesting enough to post a thread about it.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/who-is-shakespeare-emilia-bassano/588076/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1141, 249.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elizwinkler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, when do we get rid of women?

Judging by the lack of activity in your bed, you've never had a woman to get rid of.

i have hos buried in my back yard

my mom thinks i like to garden

(This would be a good weekend for your mother to drop you off at the movie theater so you can watch Avengers endgame)

Just don't lash out at her from resentment, because it's not her fault that you're a fucking douchebag.

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-10.08.03.jpg (852x480, 90.13K)

SPOILER ALERT:

You won't even realize how bad the movie sucks

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-09.33.02.jpg (450x250, 38.37K)

i time traveled like they did in the new avengers movie where ironman dies back to 1600 and wrote the plays for Shakespere

Time wrote them

I don't care how far back or how far forward you could possibly travel through time…..

You'll never find a moment when comic books and superheroes were coo

Not even vaguely

That's the most uncool thing anybody could ever be interested in

time
wat is it
is it a river
is it discrete packet, ripples, waves?

is it an illusion in an eternal now?

Our sense only able to percieve cause and effect?

Or is Time wat Andy served for drugs

These rumours that Shakespeare was not really shakespeare go back to the fact that he wasnt a nobleman. People didnt believe a son of a glovemaker would be able to write good stories.

People claim about 10 different posh aristocratic people were the real shakespeare.
Its just bullshit basically. We know today that you dont need to be posh to write a good story.

This sort of shit gets pushed every couple of months, whenever a journalist or 'academic' realises they need to publish something soon if they want to keep their job. I think if you compiled a list of all the 'Shakespeare was actually written by [insert name here]' the list of names would be most of the people we have records for at that time.

One becomes posh by telling a ripping good narrative, Faggot across the pond

This news item is lame

I thought this Neptune fellow was a creative sort of chap,(sac)The flamboyant ones usually are

It's something an A&E tv Live PD watching boomer would post

a georgian teen marries his elderly aunt and they argue over his affair with his cousin

Now i see what Andy sees in this show

Andy neded a replacement for jerry springer

Her entire Twitter is feminist garbage. (((Winkler))) sounds pretty chosen, but I don't know.

twitter.com/elizwinkler

a jew feminazi

is yor penis shriveled user?

Why would a female jew suggest that shakespere was a female jew ? Are you suggesting she had ulterior motives?

snore

picrel proves it kinda good

test