Wall GoFundMe sponsor just paid for a ‘nearly’ $1 million yacht

A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle.

This article draws on the use of an anonymous source whose identity is being protected because they stepped forward to expose what they believe is a wrong-doing or possibly criminal fraud by the Wall GoFundMe campaign that received over 300,000 individual donations.***

That source is a known activist that is pro-Trump and has gone on Fox News for his bipartisan cause. The source told The Stern Facts that they “ironically” know Brian Kolfage, who built that Wall Go Fund Me page.

According to the source, Brian Kolfage personally confided that was “broke” last year after his “really fake” news empire collapsed and Facebook “deplatformed” him.

Kolfage only responded to this story after publication, and TSF has responded with a list of questions about his project and continues to investigate his reply.

thesternfacts.com/source-build-the-wall-gofundme-just-paid-for-a-nearly-1-million-yacht-not-a-wall-72958836bd0c

Attached: 1 bGJTuTt7vqJ7ZeKFQ3XrHw.jpeg (1500x750, 229.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/manage/i-just-really-want-an-htc-vive-kit
goblowme.com/manage/fuck_yourself
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1397697217741.jpg (297x293, 24.22K)

How is GoFuckMe not criminally liable for acting as a middle man to fraud and then profiting from said fraud? By taking down certain campaigns, they have already demonstrated that they act as arbiters of content so cannot claim plausible deniability.

this guy gets the money and lies but i tell the honest truth and get nothing?

gofundme.com/manage/i-just-really-want-an-htc-vive-kit

Saw this coming from 3,000 miles away, which is exactly why I didn't donate to this bullshit. People are fucking dumb.

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-08.39.18.png (1536x2048, 3M)

If you can read the screen of your computer monitor from 3,000 miles away, I'm impressed

Raised $22 million

spent it all on a $1 million boat

case closed

go home… show's over… nothing to see here, folks

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-09.03.58.jpg (1500x750, 258.69K)

Anybody stupid enough to think a wall is the solution to America's problems deserves to lose everything they own, watch their children being gangraped, and have their arms & legs removed with a machete.

you should check out my GoBlowMe

goblowme.com/manage/fuck_yourself

Where has anyone ever said that who wasnt a leftist media shill? It's a partial solution to one of our many problems. But if you can't solve everything at once you might as well give up eh comrade?

Worked for the ancient Chinese.

It serves those dumb fuckers right. The government can’t accept private funds with obligations attached.

Maybe he’ll post photos on his Instagram so they can enjoy the view.

lol you dipshit. America's only problem is AMERICA

GoBlowMe.com

gross… the Chinese are so… so…
so Chinese….

gross

……..and God knows happy happy and free 99.7% of the Chinese are, right ?……..

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-09.55.41.jpg (1500x750, 206.32K)

BREAKING NEWS:

N O B O D Y G I V E S A F U C K

>America's only problem is (((AMERICA)))

At least they are 99.7% Han Chinese and not 50% Muslim or Mexican you dumb fuck.

And they're slaves, flat broke, trapped working on rice paddies, not allowed to travel….

Plus, they've all got weird ugly flat faces, with weird eyes, and their breath stinks like rotting cabbage.

gross

Lol @ you thinking MUSLIM is a nationality, like 'being Mexican'

you stupid piece of shit

And by the way, there are hundreds of millions of Muslim Chinese, dipshit

Islam has been practiced in China for over 1400 years

The Hui Muslims are the largest group

IDIOT

Attached: 300px-Islam_in_China _with_0.2_(Yang_Zongde_2010).png (300x209, 46.5K)

okay, so I was wrong. Perhaps I'm not quite as smart as I thought. But at least there aren't many Mexicans in China. At least I don't think so, but I'm pretty sure you're about to make a fool out of me again, so maybe it's best I just stop while I'm still behind.

Though Hui Muslims are the most numerous group, the greatest concentration of Muslims is in Xinjiang, with a significant Uyghur population. Lesser but significant populations reside in the regions of Ningxia, Gansu, and Qinghai. Of China's 55 officially recognized minority peoples, ten groups are predominantly Sunni Muslim

Attached: 260px-5741-Linxia-Huasi-Gongbei.jpg (260x347, 24.37K)

AGAIN: America's problem is STUPID AMERICANS, like you

you wanna hear an ironic fact?

I've met niggers who were more knowledgeable than you…….

dead serious……

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.16.23.jpg (1222x1112, 179.48K)

actually professor it very specifically did not work for the ancient chinese

Attached: F67F3482-644A-43E2-9DF4-A0BFAC823D13.jpeg (560x375, 129.63K)

He was well taught at Trump university