Judge Speaks the Truth: Muslims 'Foreign Mud' & Jews 'Need to Get the F**k Over the Holocaust'

A judge in Tennessee is facing repercussions after posting racist memes and articles to Facebook, including an article posted on April 5 that called Muslims "foreign mud" and said Jews should "get the f— over the Holocaust.”

Commercial Appeal reports that several organisations in Memphis, Tennessee are calling for state authorities to censure Criminal Court Judge Jim Lammey following the discovery of his racist Facebook activity.

Organisations calling for censure include the NAACP Memphis Branch, Memphis Islamic Center, Jewish Community Partners, American Muslim Advisory Council, the Anti-Defamation League Southeast Region, Bridges, Facing History and Ourselves, Jewish Federation and Jewish Foundation of Nashville & Middle Tennessee, Memphis Islamic Center, MIFA, the National Civil Rights Museum, and Tennessee Holocaust Commission, according to a press release.

Judge Lammey, who has made his Facebook page private since the local discovery, was first elected in 2006 and re-elected for an eight-year term in 2015.

In an interview with the Commercial Appeal, he claimed that his posts would not hinder his ability to judge fairly, and said that he “certainly doesn’t agree” with “being Holocaust denier.”

“My best friend — who’s deceased now — was Jewish and I wouldn’t do that,” he said.

Local Memphis organisation Just City has argued that Judge Lammey has a history of treating immigrants differently in court, including requiring some seeking probation to report themselves to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE. This practice is unusual, and could leader to a person’s deportation.

In a letter sent to city officials by the coalition of organisations alarmed by his posting, the coalition called the April 5 post “one example of his habit of sharing articles, conspiracy theories, and ‘jokes’ online that carry a dark message of hatred.”

"The content he spreads often targets Muslim and Latin American immigrants,” the letter continues, “which is troubling because of Judge Lammey’s elected position overseeing criminal trials as a representative of the State of Tennessee.”

They have called for the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Board of Judicial Conduct to publicly censure Judge Lammey and to “explore bringing the anti-bias and Holocaust education resources of our respective organisations to the judges, clerks, and staff of our state judicial system."

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tennessee-judge-jim-lammey-holocaust-jews-antisemitic-racist-memphis-a8910526.html

Attached: judge-jim-lammey-0.jpg (968x726, 57.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tennessee-judge-jim-lammey-holocaust-jews-antisemitic-racist-memphis-a8910526.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A judge has to be careful about expressing bias, even as a joke. It undermines confidence in the judicial system.

How is deranged racism the truth? People like OP and the judge are idiots.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!
Mud is useful.

A great example of why judges should not be elected positions

Lammey laid down a whammy!

Neptune here……….

I'm originally from Memphis, by the way….

This story was carried by The Memphis Commercial Appeal 48 days ago….

FOURTY EIGHT DAYS AGO !!

you're terrible at this

It just goes to show how the UK can't do anything right

Memphis has known about Judge Lammey's bizarre behavior, outrageous comments, and creepy nostrils for years now.

People in the UK are obviously too busy being closet homosexuals to keep up with the news effectively…..

And I know what you're thinking….

You thinking "British men aren't closet homosexuals, because they make it very apparent that they are gay"

and you're right

The weird nostrils of an alcoholic idiot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-23-26-37.png (1080x2160, 1.08M)

An alcoholic idiot who has weird nostrils, and his hideous redneck white trash wife

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-23-27-03.png (1080x2160, 1.12M)

The mediocre fetal alcohol poisoning daughter of the alcoholic idiot with weird nostrils and his alcoholic white trash redneck ugly wife

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-23-27-16.png (1080x2160, 1.09M)

Stupid alcoholic nostrils

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.33.43.png (826x837, 277.19K)

So the muslims aren't foreign and mudlike and the jews keep going about the holocaust like it didnt happen in a historical context

The face of a redneck white trash alcoholic idiot, who has been putting his foot in his mouth for years, and the citizens of Memphis have considered him to be a worthless alcoholic joke ever since he took the bench.

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.20.42.jpg (1443x1987, 225.92K)

an uneducated alcoholic old chump

Many Muslims are born in America and they are no more Muslims than white people are cumlike

I KNEW grandpaw glownig would be sperging this thread by title alone. Please eat the barrel of a pistol soon nigturds.

eventual nostril cancer from the alcohol

last week, I discovered that killcen's resentment towards Hispanics is rooted in his embarrassment that he can't speak Spanish

Zig Forums is plagued by 'geniuses' who think 'muslim' is a race.

fucking idiots

This thread was brought to you by CHANTIX™

CHANTIX
Quit Slow Turkey

My ex has been on that anti-depressant stop-smoking-slowly stuff for 19 years now – still smokes. Probably depressed too. I hope so anyway! I'll eat a THC/CBD candy and think about everyone who is suffering from alcoholism like I used to, and about Johnny filling his lungs with that e-cigarette juice and about religitards filling their minds with dangerously enslaving nonsense and about how many judges have said much worse about me, then I'll stop thinking, but meanwhile I'll never shut up…

Attached: image-2019-05-08-23-07-52.jpg (728x1084, 60.48K)

Sorry to disappoint, but nostril cancer is reserved for the "chosen ones." Call Madame glownig NOW to learn ya future!

Prove it or GTFO

In 1972, I knew somebody who developed nostril cancer in Memphis Tennessee.

It was melanoma, and his left nostril and part of his face started to necrotize.

Fortunately for him and everybody who had to look at him, the cancer metastasized and became lymphatic, and the old bastard died.

Okay, I WILL

48 days ago I read about this

See how easy that was?

Where's the lie though?

Tonight was one of my insomniatic journeys into morning, and now as it approaches 3 AM, I've decided it's going to be Ambien.

No matter how many cute anecdotes you make up, no one here will ever really like you.

The Jewdicial System

They really should.

Attached: image.jpeg (640x448, 88.75K)

Then why was he re-elected?

No one here will ever really like anyone else here, were anonymous. Remember?

typical southern boomer

Bump

lol @ thinking MY behavior is designed to 'make friends'

lmao that's already long gone

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tennessee-judge-jim-lammey-holocaust-jews-antisemitic-racist-memphis-a8910526.html

I just want to point out that the Independent UK has search keywords as the websites url.

that's one way to end your career

Zig Forums is where the angry white virgins hang out. Lol!

He's a smart guy. A lawyer, then a judge, and now a philosopher.

Let me tell you one thing. Tennessee doesn't give a fuck about the perception of a bunch of whiny motherfuckers. If you're still depending upon the reparations from a war where 95% of the people involved have passed away you should probably take a good hard look in the mirror.

How's reddit these days?

He thinks that the ability to mimic civilised behaviours is the same as being civilised. A common mistake, and not just among boomers.

Attached: 13810758830484X11280.jpg (676x762, 348.59K)

I acknowledge the rare exception, but there are never enough of them to make a real difference.

He thinks that the ability to mimic civilised behaviours is the same as being civilised. A common mistake, and not just among boomers.

Attached: 13810758830484X11280.jpg (676x762, 348.59K)

pathetic faggot kike detected
how about you kill yourself along with your sick incest cult

Exactly. Caling muslims foreign mud is a compliment. It would be more fitting to call them foreign shitstains. And how can the jews get over the hoaxacaust if it never happened?

Still trying to figure out what he said that is offensive; made a lot of sense to me…

So what if your grand-papies died in the war; either get over it or finish the job stupid fucks and stop dragging the rest of us through it.
Fuck I got folks that died in the war; who doesn't?
Fuck, Americans, Russians, and Japanese, Chinese and Germans all died in huge numbers along with citizens of many other countries but only the kikes are allowed to complain that they chose to not have a standing military because they thought they could forever manipulate the indigenous people of sovereign nations rather then work for their own soverignty with their some 20m people.
Good thing Uncle Sam paved out a territory for them to continue leeching life out of this world.

WTF I LOVE TENNESSEE JUDGES NOW!
He'll probably get accidentallyd soon for daring to call out kikes unfortunately.

hang on, let me streralize them for you

You are in fact a literal nigger

How is racism not the truth?

the woke genius

Yes, he is 100% correct. In fact, the gas chambers were a hoax, a scare tactic. The Nazis had slave labor camps, not condoning unwillingly locking anyone up the way they did, but they didn't kill Jews, they housed them for labor and thats the TRUTH. Jews need to get over it already, the only reason they still scream about it is to make more profits and influence politicians to be their puppets. And the Muslims belong in their own countries, not ours! We belong in our own country too, blame our government and politicians for working with ZOG for that, not us.