Stepfather Arrested: There Were No Mexican Kidnappers

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

RELATED: Killcen actually believed the story about Mexican Kidnappers !!

The stepfather of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is in custody for alleged evidence tampering, Houston police said. The Harris County jail website said Derion Vence was being held on charges of tampering with a human corpse, although police have not said if Maleah's body has been found.

Judge Courtney St. Julian set a $1 million bond for Vence, CBS Houston affiliate KHOU-TV reports.

RELATED: I created a thread about this story last week, but used photos of a white man & white stepdaughter, and because Killcen is racist, he automatically believed that the story about Mexicans was true !!

In a statement, Houston police said blood evidence in Vence's apartment has been linked to Maleah and Vence was seen carrying a laundry basket out of the apartment.

Vence's car was found in neighboring Missouri City on Thursday, and police said the laundry basket was found in the trunk along with a gas can.

RELATED: the nigger's story about Mexican kidnappers was far-fetched and extremely unlikely, but Killcen heard the word 'Mexicans' and believed every word of the stepfather's bullshit tale !!

Police said Vence told investigators that he was driving the car to the airport to pick up Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, Friday night when he pulled over to check if it had a flat tire. Vence said Mexican men in a pickup truck pulled up, knocked him out and abducted him, Maleah and his 2-year-old son before eventually allowing him and the boy to go free, according to Houston police.

RELATED: Killcen's objectivity cannot be relied on, due to his preconceived notions !!

Although Vence reported his Altima was taken in an abduction, KHOU-TV reported police said surveillance video showed someone in that Nissan Altima dropped Vence off at the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5.

Vence initially reported his stepdaughter missing after he showed up Saturday at a hospital in Sugar Land, which is next to Missouri City. He told police he had been in and out of consciousness over the previous 24 hours and had walked there after coming to on a highway that runs through the region. However, a Sugar Land police spokesman said Vence's "story changed several times."

Child Protective Services has been monitoring the home where Maleah lived with Vence, her mother and her siblings for months, according to spokeswoman Tiffani Butler. During an emergency hearing Wednesday, Maleah's two brothers, 1 and 5, were placed in the custody of family and Vence and Bowens were ordered to have no contact with them, KHOU-TV reported.

cbsnews.com/news/maleah-davis-stepfather-derion-vence-arrested-for-alleged-evidence-tampering-live-updates-today-2019-05-11/

Attached: 20190513-091249.png (1.06 MB, 1027x1280)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_vibrational_spectrum.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0801/0801.0337.pdf

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

LEFT: you can see the ridiculous superficial wound on the niggers forehead. He hit himself with something, and told police that Mexicans had hit him in the head and knocked him unconscious. he also claimed he remained unconscious for more than 24 hours.

RIGHT: his forehead is just fine one week later during his arrest. He didn't make any contact with police during the week following the initial report.

RELATED: killcen saw my thread about this story last week, and because I led him to believe the stepfather was white, he automatically assumed the story about Mexican kidnappers was true

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-09.27.08.jpg (52.19 KB, 780x439)

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Security camera surveillance video of the nigger carrying his stepdaughter's corpse in a garbage bag carried in a laundry basket.

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-09.27.45.jpg (199.28 KB, 1233x2224)

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

RELATED: fueled and blinded by seething racist hatred, Killcen saw my original thread about this story, saw the pictures of white people, and BELIEVED THE STEPFATHER'S STORY ABOUT MEXICANS KNOCKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS AND KIDNAPPING THE STEPDAUGHTER

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-09-37-02.png (585.77 KB, 1080x2160)

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

RELATED: Killcen's opinions are easily swayed, and he will believe anything that caters to his racist fears and paranoia

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (82.14 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

so, in other words, what you're saying is that we can't give any credence to anything killcen tells us, because he's blinded by his predetermined beliefs which are based on irrational fears, and he doesn't have a secure footing in reality?

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

I was there for your original thread about this story one week ago. I remember you making it abundantly clear that the stepfather's story made absolutely no sense, how he claimed his tire popped, but how the car was seen driving around the next day, how he claimed to have been knocked unconscious for more than 24 hours, etc.

I also remember Killcen claiming that Mexicans do this all the time, and giving us 'advice' on how to prevent having Mexicans do this to us and our families.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

I just realized that if Killcen thought THIS STORY ABOUT MEXICANS was true, then he will believe ANYTHING he reads, as long as it has a negative slant towards Mexicans.

That would eliminate the validity of more than 90% of his threads.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

That's a very serious head wound. No wonder he fell unconscious, and remained unconscious for more than 24 hours, and didn't call the police or go to the hospital for 5 hours after he allegedly woke up from being knocked unconscious for more than 24 hours.

That's actually very typical with a serious head injury like that.

Almost as difficult as how quickly it healed in 7 days.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

hold on a minute…. If killcen's threads about illegal immigrants are all now discredited, then none of his other threads about 5G, smartphones, chemtrails, and deliberate destabilization are also equally discredited?

hmmmm… okay. that's good to know, because none of his threads seemed valid to begin with.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

correct !! killcen recently admitted that he can't even differentiate between Mexicans speaking Spanish and Eastern Indians speaking Hindi or Punjabi.

He also admitted that his unfamiliarity with Hispanics and their culture, and his inability to even recognize the Spanish language when he hears it are the main reasons why he harbors so much irrational resentment towards Mexicans.

It would appear that he's really angry with himself, and tries to hide the fact that while most Mexicans can speak both Spanish and English, he has managed to reach his old age without ever being able to learn the most basic Spanish or any other second language.

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-10.38.02.png (1.53 MB, 1027x1280)

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Killcen watched this ridiculous clip from an Eastern Indian movie, and thought it was MEXICAN ACTORS SPEAKING SPANISH

he also thought this was a scene from Avengers Endgame….

His complaints:
-too much high-tech cgi special effects
-the Mexican actors talk too fast

It must be frustrating to realize that the average 7 year old mexican illegal immigrant child can speak two languages, while killcen can't differentiate between Spanish and Punjabi.

No wonder he harbors so much animosity.

Similarly, his complete lack of real life experience with mobile devices is the root cause of his resentment towards people who utilize smartphones and other mobile devices effectively.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

killcen was very astute to notice the Mexican actors in that clip from Avengers Endgame.

most people would've never noticed the traditional Mexican Bindi on the woman's forehead.

Attached: bindi.jpg (83.16 KB, 1029x683)

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Here's the stepfather with his step daughter, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513-111429.jpg (3.82 MB, 4160x2080)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Here, the stepdaughter follows her stepfather into their apartment, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513-111448.jpg (3.03 MB, 4160x2080)

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

after about an hour, the stepfather exits the apartment carrying bleach and other products he used to clean up a massive blood spill on the carpet, and his one year old son follows him to his car, even though the stepdaughter is nowhere to be seen, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513-111517.jpg (3.53 MB, 4160x2080)

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Finally, the stepfather carries her body out to the car in a black plastic garbage bag inside of a laundry basket, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513-111537.jpg (3.52 MB, 4160x2080)

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

This is the car the stepfather put his stepdaughter's corpse into not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 36C03F7FB4A047F09E493C798DE6B2AF.jpg (238.75 KB, 1280x720)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

This is traffic camera footage of the car, immediately after the tire popped and continued driving around Houston without the tire being repaired, immediately after ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: d50-zyuw0aikrzw.jpg (34.78 KB, 515x358)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Here is security camera footage of the stepfather being dropped off at the hospital, getting out of his car that was stolen with the deflated tire that miraculously didn't deflate, 5 hours after waking up from being unconscious for 24 hours, after ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS knocked him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead, then kidnapped his step daughter who he had killed and put into a garbage bag and put into the trunk of his miraculous unpoppable tire car.

Attached: pdccligx-720.jpg (20.64 KB, 720x396)

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

PREPARE !!! ILLEGAL MEXICAN INVADERS ARE VERY CLEVER, AND ARE PLANNING ON KIDNAPPING YOUR STEPDAUGHTERS !!!

Attached: 0512-en-maleahdavis-begnaud-1848836-640x360.jpg (31.69 KB, 640x360)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

This story, coupled with the initial thread last Monday, conclusively prove that killcen is easily fooled.

He even believed this OBVIOUSLY FALSE STORY TOLD BY THE STEPFATHER, simply because he read the word 'Mexicans'

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-11-50-41.png (322.03 KB, 1080x2160)

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Killcen's racism and willingness to believe in nonsense was even further fueled by the fact that he saw photographs of white people, making him even more gullible.

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-11.47.36.png (886.22 KB, 1548x916)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

So that's how Killcen is so easily fooled into believing absolutely ridiculous bullshit, like thinking 5G controls the weather?

All he needs is to read ANY absurd lie, and if it caters to his insane delusions, he will accept it as being true?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-12-01-28.png (483.3 KB, 1080x2160)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

So you misreported a new story to manipulate someone who has had a hard time with Mexicans???

That makes you a shitty reporter and that's the only thing that happened.

–superman

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

5g is a huge broad spectrum of electromagnetic radiation and probably does influence weather.

You don't understand anything past algebra is what I'm guessing.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

For instance; 5g is being used to program people through their eyes using high voltage ultraviolet light because it's bandwidth can go into the Thz.

Attached: Screenshot-20190513-091038.png (322.15 KB, 2560x1440)

John Ward
John Ward

5G has a VERY VERY limited range

which is why they're not installing the 5G transmitters on cell phone towers.

that wouldn't work.

Instead, they're having to install the 5G transmitters on TELEPHONE POLES, and place them each 300 feet apart from each other.

They only have a range of 150 - 200 feet.

lol @ 'interferes with weather radar' and 'controls weather'

You're literally one of the stupidest people who has ever stumbled into this shithole

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Point of reference:: a light that's impossible to see without a dark room and special refraction. You can see some of it's high voltage properties that are akin to an electron beam made to power a TV. You can see repetitive bands in the beam.

Attached: sketch-1552005180972.png (1.83 MB, 1440x1927)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

You're wrong. There's ways to modulate and carry a signal on lower frequency waves.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS:

killcen thought the stepfather and step daughter were white, so he was willing to overlook the OBVIOUSLY FALSE INCONSISTENCIES in the stepfather's bullshit story ?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.08.24.png (256.01 KB, 1080x1327)

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

The interface is called van eckk phreaking. If it's being used to control people (plants) and can reprogram any electronics then it'll be responsible for messing with the weather.

David Rivera
David Rivera

thank you for proving my point…..

You know absolutely nothing

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Ok, now notice how the DIY electron beam is shaped and has similar features. Now you must realize that the bandwidth 5g is working in is ultraviolet.

James Kelly
James Kelly

The phones are already prepped for MIND CONTROL 2.0. Hate to break it to ya.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS :

So, you finally told Killcen that the family was black, and he finally realized how foolish he looked, but he STILL wasn't big enough to simply admit that he had been manipulated and swayed because he thought they were Caucasian?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.09.10.png (345.48 KB, 1972x755)

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

It's by mathematical definition a particle accelerator increases the voltage.

So we can pretty much figure this out by sacrificing a few phones.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

The most important post of anyone's life.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Also this
www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_vibrational_spectrum.html

—SUPERMAN

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

LET ME MAKE SURE I GOT THIS RIGHT:

So….. Killcen was easily manipulated and fooled because you mentioned the word 'Mexicans', sending him off the deep end on his 'all knowing' bullshit, 'giving advice' and pretending he's knowledgeable about this subject?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.23.20.png (276.91 KB, 1008x823)

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

website from the UK

instantly discredited for being a homosexual

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Shut up no one cares

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

You wouldn't open a math book if it was from the UK

Ooooh you're fancy

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

If you want your children to have a future or have any hope of being like you or loving you more than their phone… Please read these referenced posts

–Supes

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

LET ME MAKE SURE I COMPREHEND THIS:

So, if Killcen could be THIS EASILY manipulated, making a fool out of himself, then ALL OF HIS THREADS are equally as discredited?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.11.06.png (676 KB, 1080x1212)

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Never seen anyone from the UK who was heterosexual

inb4 you try to insist you're 'only bisexual'

Attached: 60578088-united-kingdom-gay-rights-concept-british-flag-and-gay-pride-badges-3d-illustration.jpg (149.37 KB, 1300x866)

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Can we ban this guy?? I'm actually trying to inform people and we've got pepe the clown here helping make sure your kids turn into mind controlled zombies.

Henry James
Henry James

READ THIS TO HELL SAVE YOUR LIFE AND UNBECOME A NEET

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

LET ME MAKE SURE THAT I UNDERSTAND:

So, everything killcen has presented in Zig Forums is complete and utter bullshit, and nothing he says has any credibility, due to how easily swayed he is?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.40.54.png (946.12 KB, 1080x1212)

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

LET ME MAKE SURE I COMPREHEND THIS:

So, killcen was more inclined to believe the OBVIOUSLY FAKE STORY ABOUT MEXICANS because he thought the family was white?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.49.16.png (772.18 KB, 1780x499)

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

LET ME MAKE SURE I GOT THIS RIGHT:

So, if a paranoid delusional website used the term 5G in a fake news article, claiming that 5G controls the weather, Killcen would believe it, due to his predetermined distrust and lack of technical understanding about 5G technology?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-12.53.37.jpg (53.79 KB, 600x387)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

LET ME MAKE SURE I GRASP THIS FULLY:

So, for the past 19 years, when killcen goes off the deep end several times a week, insisting that the world is about to end, he has been wrong?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-01.04.33.png (1.61 MB, 1997x1201)

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT:

So, killcen spends his life making insane delusional absurd predictable paranoid assertions, pretending like he has some kind of special knowledge, and telling himself that he is 'saving the world' by repeating the same exact paranoid conspiracy bullshit to the exact same FOUR READERS in Zig Forums ?

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-01.05.53.png (1.47 MB, 1979x1438)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Stop spamming. It's like I broke you or something.
–supes

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS FULLY:

So, you're overwhelmed with feelings of your own inadequacy, and you feel compelled to overcompensate by erroneously asserting the idiotic notion that other people pay attention to your irrelevant existence, and you have an effect on other people's lives?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

God damn it I hate people that use the word paranoid. I could stalk you right now and brandish a knife and people would lock you up in an isane asylum because you're bitching about someones out to get you.

Knock it off with the 60iq psychology bullshit would you

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Your argument is akin to president Trump's doesn't exist and no one's important. Go fuck yourself you idiot.

Angel Price
Angel Price

"LOOK !!! up in the air !! is it a bird? Is it a plane?"

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Look, people don't listen to me and then they die.

I cry over it.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

"Nope… it's just an effeminate mosquito"

Attached: 20190513-132409.jpg (118.21 KB, 1035x1280)

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Tired of hearing people scream and burn on fire because everyone wants to reinforce the idea I'm not worth anything. If someone did what I was asking paradise would still be here and we wouldn't be having an issue with the dam in Oroville.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

"An inept, overlooked, effeminate, impotent mosquito"

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

I'd have my wife, kids, money and everything I'm supposed to if there wasn't someone behind the curtains blasting me with their stupid fucking radio bullshit hoping everyone will pretend it's mentally illness.

IM STILL being patient. When I get done with my patience I will levy a direct attack and it'll be swift and effective.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

You can pretend a tornado landing near you is nothing but a normal day. Unfortunately if you don't start reacting to it the only thing that'll happen is that you'll have been forgotten and I will continue on.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND:

So, you hate people who use the word 'paranoid', and you hate lots and lots of things that you can't control, because you actually hate your own lack of control, power and authority?

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

I can just imagine a bunch of fools wondering around in tornado alley just ignoring the incoming tornado. Pretending there's no tornado isn't going to protect you from it.

Keep that in mind when I completely dismantle silicon valley

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

I can control them. I'm just being nice.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

I can topple your government in two weeks.

I'm being NICE.

Attached: sketch-1546487260757.png (1.38 MB, 2008x1440)

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

But a nigger is guilty.
I created a thread about this story last week, but used photos of a white man & white stepdaughter, and because Killcen is racist, he automatically believed that the story about Mexicans was true !!
But that's misleading. If none of the people in the image are brown, then how can any of them be guilty?

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

IM STILL being patient

Attached: il-340x270.888038911-60az.jpg (17.58 KB, 340x270)

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Don't ever forget how nice I've been.

Attached: aa4ddfd4b5f6ea67163f0c2906d6f1f2.jpg (1.44 MB, 1916x2564)

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

I'll end psychiatry too.

I'm the death of you and all your ways of living.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

You can only obey media which can't even control itself. You don't deserve a life more than I.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

You took wonderwoman away. There's only one.
You're going to find out the hard way what it means to fuck with someone who can see through the god damn walls.

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-01.36.50.jpg (899.03 KB, 1533x2051)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Everyone look at this post and the ones about it.

Everyone ignore the Verizon paid shill whose determined to make sure that ringing in your ears determines how much you stare at your cellphone.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Don't insult the gods please.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

CORRECTION :

Upon closer inspection I realized that you're actually an effeminate fruit fly, not a mosquito…

(mosquitoes don't lisp)

Attached: gallery-1493299264-gettyimages-173022088.jpg (7.48 KB, 480x319)

David Bailey
David Bailey

You don't even know what I sound like.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Superman doesn't have an feminine lispy voice. It's a flat I don't like you fucking tone.

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Please let me know at which part you hear lisping.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Attached: 130215-superman-gays-kumar-tease-kmh1gf.jpg (180.18 KB, 1566x880)

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Attached: s-l300(3).jpg (18.79 KB, 226x300)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

you misspelled 'lithping'

Attached: gay-superman-la3-AGFGG6.jpg (156.42 KB, 1300x1110)

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Kryptonite wasn't shit compared to the HIV, huh?

Attached: 220px-Superman-in-AIDES-campaign.jpg (12.96 KB, 220x165)

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Very childish, thanks.

I'm trying to stop a multinational corporation from mind controlling your children and ruining their lives with data mining and you're busy making this forum a completely useless form of communication.

Good. I tried everything nonviolent.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Every single time anyone writes anything useful it's just some quirky response about being a faggot. Can you even comprehend how bad our situation is???

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Yea I'm actually suffering on a daily basis from kryptonite poisoning you dick fuck

Attached: sketch-1549477297070.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1440)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

I must need to remind you again

Attached: AUG070223.-SX360-QL80-TTD-.jpg (72.73 KB, 360x553)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

RE: tornado alley

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-02.21.03.png (1.74 MB, 1080x1613)

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

You sound like you want to fight. Wanna meet in Nevada?

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Your repugnant cystic acne is caused by your disgusting gluttony, the morning obesity, the terrible diet & massive sugar intake, and because you rarely bathe.

You're gross as fuck

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

We can meet in Reno and you can make snide remarks about the extra 70lbs I'm carrying due to long term radiation poisoning and doctors milking my fucking insurance absolutely refusing to give me AMPHOTERICIN B.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

It's not acne you stupid fuck.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

Your entire body is quite literally RIDDLED with yeast and bacteria.

Even if you DID suddenly start bathing regularly for the first time in your life, you would still require antibiotics to get your bacteria layer under control.

you're the first morbidly obese petri dish I've ever seen

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

I bet you think you can get acne inside your brain and in your thyroid too. You're as stupid as a fuck that can exist.

Let's meet somewhere I want to show you something.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

I'm on a pretty big dose of voriconizol for about … 4 months now. 18,000 a month.

So, actually, if I came on your face or up your ass it'd get rid of your yeast infection.

Shut the fuck up you worthless shit

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Those pustules certainly are cystic acne…..

Your gut biome is riddled with Candida, just like the outside of your body.

You are walking bucket of yeast and bacteria

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

You're the first person I've ever seen who had a fat roll BETWEEN HIS SAGGING BREASTS

That's almost like a third tit

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

You could always tell people that those are just hundreds of little nipples

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

RE: extra 70 pounds

dude, that third tit sagging in the middle weighs more than 70 pounds

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

It's not acne because it came from behind my sternum. Learn to anatomy.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

You've got more than 70 lbs worth of festering pustules

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Every time I have a headache they start bleeding into a diamond shape with an S.

Does your acne bleed when you get a headache?

You fucking idiots.

John Roberts
John Roberts

Have you ever had acne that bleeds from your chest for a YEAR immediately after a headache?

Fucking acne. Shut the fuck up.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

it's weird. your skin almost looks Caucasian

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Yea just like in the comic book.

Shuttie.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Your cystic acne is exacerbated by the folliculitis

James Ward
James Ward

You know what's funny? The doctors actually gave me acutane to my shagrin.

I took it and it magically didn't fix a fucking thing. I still had ringing in the ears, and bleeding out the fucking chest in this fucking shape.

Attached: Dc-Universe-Original-Movies-Release-Slate-2018.jpg (12.83 KB, 798x420)

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

THERES NO ACNE THAT CAUSES YOUR LYMPH NODES TO EXPLODE. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Did someone instruct you to call it acne based off my medical records? Because that's what this sounds like. It sounds like you're out of the fucking loop.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

WOUND VAC:
How does it work?

This therapy involves a special dressing (bandage), tubing, a negative pressure device, and canister to collect fluids.

Your healthcare providers will fit layers of foam dressing to the shape of the lesion. The dressing will then be sealed with a film.

The film has an opening where a tube is attached. The tube leads to a vacuum pump and canister where fluids are collected. The vacuum pump can be set so that it is ongoing, or so it starts and stops intermittently.

The vacuum pump pulls fluid and infection from the wound. This helps pull the edges of the wound together. It also helps the wound heal by promoting the growth of new tissue.

When needed, antibiotics and saline can be pushed into the wound.

Attached: NPWT.png (32 KB, 425x378)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Someone needs to tell your lymph nodes to go on a diet as well

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Ok and how the fuck is that going to help the kryptonite from causing my brain damage to seep out my chest?

Fucking stupid idiots I need AMPHOTERICIN B and I've been demanding it from you braindead assholes for years.

James Kelly
James Kelly

CHAGRIN*

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

That doesn't even make sense you faggot. You could've made a segway into cholesterol since it's vascularly parallel or the lymphatic system.

Fat?

Shut. Up.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Ok let's get into a conversation about how fucking stupid English is then.

I'm going to go catch some bass while listening to fat bass at my base.

Fuck you nigger

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

It'll help by vacuuming out all the pus from your sweaty infected ingrown hair follicles and cellulitis, which has also manifested in the most disturbing case of chronic cystic acne I have ever seen presented

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

There's no puss in it. It's just blood.

I keep telling you it's not acne you fucking retard.

You better be Batman because no one fucks me off like this.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

This starts with an S too

try it some day

Attached: 61LFYuJEpIL.-SL1313-.jpg (79.85 KB, 1313x1012)

Jackson White
Jackson White

I remember this one time some kid in school was holding his head and yelling about his migraine and then all his acne opened up and started pouring out blood.

SAID NOBODY YOU FUCKING TARD

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

I know where I'm putting that soap in your body. You don't have to bend over.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Attached: e0b4da2b-c5fa-45f5-9917-1d96e30e04f8-1.2c3ad486a438055c9e679f74eb766006.jpeg (355.23 KB, 1600x1600)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

You can stand straight up with your ass clenched. It's going through the pants and up your ass.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Attached: 91SmkGmu0AL.-SX466-.jpg (26.85 KB, 466x354)

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Then I'll do that weird thing with my eyes so you know I'm activating x-ray vision and I'll whisper in your ear "it looks like you have soapy ass syndrome"

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

So where you at? I just want to talk to you.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Wew lad

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-11.49.38.png (755.65 KB, 867x651)

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Attached: icuapefig2-small.gif (41 KB, 257x313)

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

This better not be aqua man. The fuck is your deal bro? Grayson wouldn't pull this shit.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

I was thinking of getting a tattoo over it so people don't think I have super aids.

What do you think?

Attached: sketch-1552455752892.png (1.89 MB, 2078x1440)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Hey check out my acne bro.

Lol definitely acne bro

Attached: 7458.jpeg (1.07 MB, 4160x3120)

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Congratulations !!

You are festering folliculitis and necrotizing cystic acne actually make Brazilian machete attacks seem visually appealing

Attached: 1513005195792-171x300.jpg (15.06 KB, 171x300)

Adam White
Adam White

It's obvious somebody's been picking at those scabs…..

And if you look carefully at those fingernails, it's easy to understand what the real problem is here

an absolute complete lack of self-control or hygiene of any form

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

OK. You win. No moar
PLEEZE!

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

of course its a nissan altima lol

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Attached: maxresdefault(13).jpg (44.18 KB, 1280x720)

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Follow these instructions, but do it to your entire body

Attached: employees-hand-washing-instructions-sign-s2-0928.png (185.1 KB, 800x579)

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Attached: man-on-his-knees-in-the-bathroom-vomiting-into-the-toilet-D222RK.jpg (122.62 KB, 1300x956)

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

You might want to use one of these to scrub the layers of scabs off

Attached: white-blue-quickie-toilet-brushes-holders-305zqk-64-1000.jpg (25.31 KB, 1000x1000)

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

And this might help to suction the pus out of the sores

Attached: 2311J05-WB--12180.1537453913.jpg (45.66 KB, 1100x1100)

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

There's no puss. It's blood.

God damn it

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Hey every time my headache starts my radio goes out. Then my chest bleeds.

Plz help me with my headache that causes the radio to go out

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

Wait hold on let's make an entry in wikipedia about radioacne that fucks your car stereo into static on the AM band so we can manufacture another pill named fuckitall

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Soon as someone else fucking names it radioacne we can all rest fucking easy right?

Fucking idiots

Eli Price
Eli Price

To try to change the subject because the mod is weird af…
yes, we know it's you.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Hey where'd you go fuck nuts??

The point of the thread is right here::>>777365

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Hey is the FBI agents I threatened to burn their fucking eyes out paying any attention to my phone calls or text messages??

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Youre not going to believe this, but…..

I was just secretly recording a conversation between Jillian and a guy that's about to be charged with manslaughter, concealing a death, tampering with a crime scene, and stealing the girl's property afterwards

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Why wouldn't I believe that? Thats the most normal thing I've heard of.

—supes

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

I believe it.
I also believe Bill may develop pustules in prison.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

hapa isn't white

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

hapa-titis

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

And here's the funniest part……

I'M the one who had the investigators go to the place he's hiding out this morning, and take his phone from him.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

HAPATITIS Chink

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

The acne is contagious by the way.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Yea you're funny

Attached: Screenshot-20190513-134116.png (400.12 KB, 2560x1440)

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

Anyone else have anything stupid to fucking say?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

AMPHOTERICIN B
Just go to Mexico and buy it, esse

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

My IGF is over 3000 and my homocysteine is almost 16.

My liver keeps vibrating and my ast/alt is 120/159.

My radio keeps shorting the fuck out every time it happens

Yea it's fucking acne for sure you faggot

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

I need around the clock medical attention if I'm getting it man. Everyone is failing me and themselves super hard right now.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-04.55.12.jpg (304.46 KB, 2364x1330)

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

I'm being mind controlled to gain weight you fuck tard hence red cryptonite

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-02.04.38.jpg (373.5 KB, 2364x1330)

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO

Attached: Screenshot-20181107-065425.png (645.65 KB, 2560x1440)

David Gomez
David Gomez

Latin translates to red cryptonite and it's what I've been infected with Ooooooh

Attached: Screenshot-20181107-065409.png (299.32 KB, 2560x1440)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Attached: Screenshot-20190104-191335.png (368.15 KB, 1440x2560)

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Attached: Screenshot-20190104-121942.png (2.3 MB, 1440x2560)

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Attached: Screenshot-20181117-105616.png (452.51 KB, 1440x2560)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

HEY LETS GUESS WHERE THE RED CRYPTONITE WAS DROPPED OFF

Attached: Screenshot-20180930-121313.png (2.14 MB, 1440x2560)

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Can you guess

Attached: Screenshot-20180920-150726.png (408.92 KB, 1440x2560)

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Delta formation

Attached: Screenshot-20180920-150912.png (567.3 KB, 1440x2560)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Attached: Screenshot-20180920-150651.png (609.38 KB, 1440x2560)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

This is where it was delivered according to the CDC

Attached: Screenshot-20180920-150934.png (613.9 KB, 1440x2560)

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

yes………..

yes, I CAN……………

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-12-26.png (246.72 KB, 1080x2160)

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

If his body is that vile, just imagine what the house looks like.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Here's where the fatalities we're reported

Attached: Screenshot-20180920-151011.png (533.73 KB, 1440x2560)

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Hey, acne is limited to the skin. It says so in the article.

This isn't acne cause it comes from under the meat.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

vial

Attached: antibiotic-ampicillin-sodium-1-gram-15-ml-injection-vial-10x15-ml-sandoz-00781340495-23.gif (12.09 KB, 450x338)

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Attached: Screenshot-20190104-191824.png (691.86 KB, 1440x2560)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

You haven't been able to find any meat under those rolls of lard since 1989

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Attached: scan0001.jpg (918.79 KB, 1182x1015)

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Attached: 920427-spb-sucks.jpg (144.36 KB, 600x946)

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-16-31.png (909.25 KB, 1080x2160)

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Attached: SupermanPrime01.jpg (133.42 KB, 625x410)

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

It's not acne. There are no white heads. No puss. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

You can't pop then because they're just scarred veinous tissue.

So have fun

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Many people refer to epidermoid cysts as sebaceous cysts, but they're different. True sebaceous cysts are less common. They arise from the glands that secrete oily matter that lubricates hair and skin (sebaceous glands).
Symptoms

Epidermoid cyst signs and symptoms include:

A small, round bump under the skin, usually on the face, neck or trunk
A tiny blackhead plugging the central opening of the cyst
A thick, yellow, smelly material that sometimes drains from the cyst
Redness, swelling and tenderness in the area, if inflamed or infected

When to see a doctor

Most epidermoid cysts don't cause problems or need treatment. See your doctor if you have one or more that:

Grows rapidly
Ruptures or becomes painful or infected
Occurs in a spot that's constantly irritated
Bothers you for cosmetic reasons
Is in an unusual location, such as a finger and toe

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-20-18.png (555.98 KB, 1080x2160)

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Let me guess you're some brown noser hired from a click farm to bait responses.

I'm glad the guys and girls at ABC are seeing this because this outbreak is a threat to them now

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

it's self evident that it's not ME who I'm embarrassing

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Yea none of that is happening.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Trying to desperately perserve your reality like this makes me sad.

You need to realize your world view was never there in the first place.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

This is why I think you people are retarded. You could get a dose of nuclear radiation and have your skin bubble up and the doctor will give you acne pills and some fuck tard on the internet will tell you to clean your skin.

There's no wonder why bad shit happens to all of you.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

I'm trying to save your worthless lives and you're mocking me. For fucks sake

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Attached: Screenshot-20190513-142744.png (294.8 KB, 1440x2560)

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Haha… I won. I won the shit posting battle.

I didn't think this level of stupid would rest… But I won.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

I bet you'd like to kill a mocking turd

William Martin
William Martin

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-31-00.png (214.74 KB, 1080x2160)

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE AT 211 COURT STREET

Attached: campfire3.5be6055b64095.jpg (143.84 KB, 960x540)

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-31-31.png (419.38 KB, 1080x2160)

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Yea it's not a 5 year long staph infection buddy.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-13-17-37-00.png (494.06 KB, 1080x2160)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

EVERYTHINGS ON FIRE.

Attached: 6ad83c384dc79aed53fd805dd001f4db.jpg (99.78 KB, 576x800)

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Yea you're just telling me my follicles are inflamed. It's caused by radiation poisoning.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

Types of folliculitis

The two main types of folliculitis are superficial and deep. The superficial type involves part of the follicle, and the deep type involves the entire follicle and is usually more severe.

Forms of superficial folliculitis include:

Bacterial folliculitis. This common type is marked by itchy, white, pus-filled bumps. It occurs when hair follicles become infected with bacteria, usually Staphylococcus aureus (staph). Staph bacteria live on the skin all the time. But they generally cause problems only when they enter your body through a cut or other wound.
Hot tub folliculitis (pseudomonas folliculitis). With this type you may develop a rash of red, round, itchy bumps one to two days after exposure to the bacteria that causes it. Hot tub folliculitis is caused by pseudomonas bacteria, which is found in many places, including hot tubs and heated pools in which the chlorine and pH levels aren't well-regulated.
Razor bumps (pseudofolliculitis barbae). This is a skin irritation caused by ingrown hairs. It mainly affects men with curly hair who shave too close and is most noticeable on the face and neck. People who get bikini waxes may develop barber's itch in the groin area. This condition may leave dark raised scars (keloids).
Pityrosporum (pit-ih-ROS-puh-rum) folliculitis. This type produces chronic, red, itchy pustules on the back and chest and sometimes on the neck, shoulders, upper arms and face. This type is caused by a yeast infection.

Forms of deep folliculitis include:

Sycosis barbae. This type affects males who have begun to shave.
Gram-negative folliculitis. This type sometimes develops if you're receiving long-term antibiotic therapy for acne.
Boils (furuncles) and carbuncles. These occur when hair follicles become deeply infected with staph bacteria. A boil usually appears suddenly as a painful pink or red bump. A carbuncle is a cluster of boils.
Eosinophilic (e-o-sin-o-FILL-ik) folliculitis. This type mainly affects people with HIV/AIDS. Signs and symptoms include intense itching and recurring patches of bumps and pimples that form near hair follicles of the face and upper body. Once healed, the affected skin may be darker than your skin was previously (hyperpigmented). The cause of eosinophilic folliculitis isn't known.

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-05.39.45.png (865.99 KB, 1080x2160)

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Chico's on fire.

Attached: 12613.-SX360-QL80-TTD-.jpg (61.01 KB, 360x528)

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Chico sucks balls

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Look I don't need that kind of help if that's what you're trying to do. I already know my chest is shooting out 2-3joules of 1-2.4ghz by using a radar.

Attached: tumblr-mvynl9ZDXw1sat64io1-500.jpg (102.19 KB, 400x615)

Blake Green
Blake Green

It's 2-3 joules per cm^3.
It's supposed to be 0.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-05.44.21.jpg (283.29 KB, 1232x1790)

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Ok time for comedic relief and shuffling

William King
William King

DOUBLE TRIPS FOR BLOW ME

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Jeesus fucking Christ I hope I wake up with my face stapled to the carpet. I can't deal with this level of stupid anymore.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

That's a CHEST ?!!!!

wtf I thought it was a fat woman's ass

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-05.50.21.png (1.7 MB, 1080x1939)

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Gotta run for a while

gonna play a recording for an investigator in about 10 minutes

as soon as I'm done vomiting

DUDE….. BATHE……..

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

and honestly?…..

if I were you, I'd seriously work on losing weight

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

that's TERRIBLE for your health.

I'm concerned about you

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

/killcen/ is bigot scum

ergo,(sac) /killcen/ is going to hell

From my complex world view, he is already in a self created hell, since every religion and philosophical thought on the afterlife is merely a reflection of what we experience in this life.
And Satan gives him his essence(spirits) to stop the pain, but it only makes it worse.

There is a way out, /killcen/

You must become a boodist

There is no personal god

No god period

But there is eternal consciousness devoid of ego

Let the ego go

It's an illusion

There is no death if you do this

There is no you to suffer

Jesus was a buddhist

Is it a coincidence that all of todays(sic)today's religions and spiritual systems can be traced back to 500 bc to 100 ad?

This is when the aliens came to tea h us

Just kidding

It coincides with the rise of cities and a group of people who had the leisure time to think upon the meaning of existence while being supported by food growers and merchants

Everything that came after this period ws just old wine into new bottles

Now a new age of the analysis of the meaning of life has begun with quantum physics
The Physical World as a Virtual Reality

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0801/0801.0337.pdf

Jesus was a program created to improve the rest of us programs

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Jesus wants a blow job and all the Virgina to follow him into the temple with enough fucking oil to light their lantern.

How's that sound.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

You people need to stop doing the opposite before I actually start unloading lasers from my eyes.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

I have a bet going……

I say you only drink TWO 2-liter bottles of soda pop per day, while a colleague says you drink THREE 2-liter bottles per day…….

be honest….. it's okay if I lose the bet

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

(Sac)erMod

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

I drink that much vodka a day you faggot.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Do you have any idea how much vodka it takes a superhuman to get drunk?

Attached: sqvxRKQu-400x400.jpg (20.64 KB, 400x400)

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

If I stop drinking I get blasted by the radio tower. I want it to fucking stopppppp

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

would it be fair to say that when you call yourself a bisexual, it's really more a matter of you being willing to embrace ANYBODY who would be able to overlook your weight issue?

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

So it's THREE?

Attached: 20190513-183242.jpg (456.43 KB, 1232x1280)

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

I'm choosing not to fuck anyone because I think fat people are disgusting. I wouldn't expose this fucking shit to anyone more than I would stab them to death

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

I just emailed the recording

Camden King
Camden King

By the way, I used to be Morbidly obese when I was young. 100% true.

I can help you lose weight

Kayden King
Kayden King

You know somehow since I'm supposed to be fat in the comic book at about the time of that giant fire is comforting.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

I mean I was almost able to lift 2 time my body weight at 210 over my head. I'm not too upset about it.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

That's WITH cryptonite poisoning.

David Howard
David Howard

Can you imagine being fed round up and then having a drill put three 1/4th inch holes in your head and shoulder and giving them the bird and running to the gym to lift 400 lbs above your head??

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

I'll give you a cup of round up by surprise. I want you to drink it. Then I want you to yell you're Superman and I'll fill the cup up again.

ALREADY DID IT. BOOM.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

I drank a second cup of poison to fuck off who was trying to kill me.

Boom bitches suck on it

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

I think a few people killed themselves after realizing I should be dead. Lol

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

get sucking

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

No,no, I'm the guy with the star.

Attached: gettyimages-187499644-948785405cffbc9afc832196343f0b43a0824bea-s800-c85.jpg (74.19 KB, 800x600)

Isaac King
Isaac King

Do I need to remind you?

Attached: Corona-immortalitatis.jpg (1.03 MB, 1200x837)

Luke Price
Luke Price

Attached: circle-of-angels-dantes-paradise-illustration-gustave-dore.jpg (287.65 KB, 811x900)

Kevin White
Kevin White

210, huh? That must've been a very, very long time ago

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Attached: 250px-Pietro-da-Cortona---Allegory-of-Divine-Providence-and-Barberini-Power-(detail)---WGA17684.jpg (34.2 KB, 250x331)

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Your cystic acne alone weighs more than 210

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Attached: SN1987a-debris-evolution-animation.gif (362.83 KB, 304x306)

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Attached: sketch-1547775535106.png (3.55 MB, 2560x1411)

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Attached: 220px-SN-1987A-HST.jpg (15.16 KB, 220x220)

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Back in 87 we didn't know what it was. This is now.

Attached: images.jpeg (11.36 KB, 340x148)

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

now I see why you won't lose weight

denial

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Check please

Attached: sketch-1554354612832.png (2.52 MB, 1440x1535)

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Attached: sketch-1550459551942.png (3.96 MB, 2560x1280)

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Attached: sketch-1546487249758.png (2.4 MB, 2560x1114)

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

let me know when you're ready to lose the weight

I will be more than happy to tell you how I did it

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

and by the way, it's not hard

Robert James
Robert James

Look! Up in the sky!

Attached: sketch-1550247282978.png (2.06 MB, 2130x1440)

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

It was much easier than I expected

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

I need my brain not to be nuked when I go to the gym. Can I get some quality control on the FCC before I do it myself? I'm not waiting another week.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

(Sac)ermod
is now a Jim-approved nickname.
This 'problem'' has been brought to his attention and he also would like (Sac)ermod to deal with this most crippling affliction.
Is an hero an option?
t. Jim

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

It's okay…. most obese people try to use humor to distract

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-07.03.08.png (2.89 MB, 2130x1440)

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Do you have a daughter I can have fat sex with?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-07.10.41.png (576.24 KB, 1080x1984)

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Is this the "(Sac)ermod spergs out by himself" thread?
Because this looks like the "(Sac)ermod spergs out by himself" thread to me.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

looks like it to me

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Hate to break it to you but that kid isn't white. Either way, the story would be more believable with a white parent because black children aren't abducted. Nobody wants them.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

There are religious people waiting for me.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Lol FINALLY !!!!

FINALLY SOMEBODY NOTICED THAT THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE PIC IS MEXICAN

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

No one cares about your sexual preferences.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

whose whiter?

A mestizo beaner or woodpile dna Andy?

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Today, I ate something that didn't agree with me…

Either that, or I saw the picture of your cystic acne right after I ate, and I've felt nauseated ever since.

Either way, it didn't agree with me
Or I didn't agree with it….
We didn't agree with each other….

It made me sick to my stomach

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

This post is stupid.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

The stepfather of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is in custody for alleged evidence tampering, Houston police said. The Harris County jail website said Derion Vence was being held on charges of tampering with a human corpse, although police have not said if Maleah's body has been found.

We all know about ghetto lobster by now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (40.05 KB, 620x448)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

A mestizo beaner or woodpile dna Andy
in the oven for both

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

This post is stupid.
Translation:I am too stupid to understand this post

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Attached: PicsArt-06-22-12.27.42.png (450.66 KB, 2048x1090)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

They normally use hot grease….
Not water……

And Derion Vence had already fractured the girl's skull, so when they discovered that he had tried to bleach up her blood, it became clear that this wasn't a skillet of hot grease.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Ok and since you won't stop giving me the opposite or torturing me I'm now slowly leaking nigger tits of Obama's wife.

Fuck you fucking idiots

Attached: IMG-20190513-181549291.jpg (3.99 MB, 4000x3000)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Maybe when I give an accurate x-ray of your nigger tits in HD you'll fucking listen

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Give me back the girlfriend you stupid fuck

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Otherwise topless and accurate photos of this stupid bitch are going everywhere

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

I'm throwing them out in batches across the freeway as I drive to D.C

That way all the early commuters can see your fucking nigger tits everywhere how's that sound

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Nothing?? Really??

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

OP, killcen here, I never said shit about your stupid fucking article. Nor do I care about what some nigger did. Anyone who kidnaps kids deserves to be in prison, don't give a shit who they are.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-11.06.23.jpg (152.21 KB, 1236x1545)

Jace White
Jace White

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-08.08.04.jpg (115.95 KB, 600x400)

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Slap Yor Momma!

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Zig Forums's new banner

Attached: n's-new-banner.png (75.24 KB, 300x100)

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

I just laughed in some puke from zit tits

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

where the fuck have YOU been ?

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

inb4 you answer. I don't really want to know

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Moar?

Attached: Moar.n.Banners.png (69.92 KB, 300x100)

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Yes, please.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

K.

Attached: K.png (70.04 KB, 300x100)

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

you missed it today

SHOW ZITS OR GET OUT

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Wot's going on in here?

Attached: Wot.png (59.48 KB, 300x100)

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Dunno, but I like the aluminum foil dinosaur.

Attached: I-Like.png (63.53 KB, 300x100)

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

I like your digits and 'good' whiskey

Attached: good-whiskey.png (69.16 KB, 300x100)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Yeah, nigs and spics are not more likely to commit rape, murder, and kidnapping than whites or anything.

Attached: 1471807664974.jpg (10.6 KB, 273x185)

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

I like this one

guten nacht

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Shills at telecomm companies are way worse at their jobs than ShariaBlue and their kin. It's almost like they're not even trying to hide it.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Im trying to sleep

and you're keeping me up

Fuck Off

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-10.44.49.gif (1.96 MB, 1024x341)

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

You can do better than that.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Not for this board.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

You're keeping yourself up by replying to me. Why aren't you asleep yet?

Jackson James
Jackson James

you rude little fuck, you. how dare you keep him awake with your incessant questions?

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

STAHP!!!

Attached: PicsArt-05-13-11.12.24.gif (1.35 MB, 1024x341)

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Counting clouds.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Hello fellow 8channers, it's your boy Faggy Nutsack here again, the grooviest 60-Years-Young shitposter ever. Screw you Killcen, you are such a square! Get with it daddy-o!

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Attached: PicsArt-05-14-01.58.10.jpg (10.68 KB, 300x100)

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Disgusting (sac)-pustule robot chest.

Attached: PicsArt-05-14-02.08.25.png (76.24 KB, 300x100)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Im inside your house neptune.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Hah! I didn't fall for your elaborate ruse, faggot.

Attached: A--Gallery-4.jpg (129.06 KB, 1440x669)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Jesus, the samefagging. I get that killcen is a nutter, but you are just as bad jonny…

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

I'm much, much more irritating than killcen

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Probably not the best thread for a mod to complain about samefagging in, considering all the (Sac)ermodfagging and other kinds of mod-fagging going on around here. If it wasn't for Johnny and Killcen you'd be in here by yourself. I only come in here now and then to laugh and point.

(USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS POST)

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

No, I'm really not. Johnny is the one making shit up about me in his articles all the time. I have NOTHING to do with this, nor did I give his article a second thought. I made one or two comments saying that whoever kidnapped the kid (the fuck if I know who or even cared) needs to be arrested. Thats all I said. Prove me wrong, Johnny.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

I only irritate people who can't handle a little reality, satire and drunk ranting once in a while. All I do is post REAL NEWS, sometimes a little satire mixed in, for fun, and rant when I get angry or upset. Whats so irritating about that!?

This place is for losers like myself and you Johnny, old disgruntled losers with a lot of shit on our minds and we need to vent and blow off some steam. Mainstream social media services like Facebook won't allow anonymous people as rude as us to crash their networks, so we come over here.

And for those that don't like all the calamity here I suggest joining something like Facebook because you won't have to deal with any of this.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Yeah, nigs and spics are not more likely to commit rape, murder, and kidnapping than whites or anything

'ANYTHING

This is yor brane
on 18 hrs a day of
the alt-right trane

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit