Stepfather Arrested: There Were No Mexican Kidnappers

RELATED: Killcen actually believed the story about Mexican Kidnappers !!

The stepfather of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is in custody for alleged evidence tampering, Houston police said. The Harris County jail website said Derion Vence was being held on charges of tampering with a human corpse, although police have not said if Maleah's body has been found.

Judge Courtney St. Julian set a $1 million bond for Vence, CBS Houston affiliate KHOU-TV reports.

RELATED: I created a thread about this story last week, but used photos of a white man & white stepdaughter, and because Killcen is racist, he automatically believed that the story about Mexicans was true !!

In a statement, Houston police said blood evidence in Vence's apartment has been linked to Maleah and Vence was seen carrying a laundry basket out of the apartment.

Vence's car was found in neighboring Missouri City on Thursday, and police said the laundry basket was found in the trunk along with a gas can.

RELATED: the nigger's story about Mexican kidnappers was far-fetched and extremely unlikely, but Killcen heard the word 'Mexicans' and believed every word of the stepfather's bullshit tale !!

Police said Vence told investigators that he was driving the car to the airport to pick up Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, Friday night when he pulled over to check if it had a flat tire. Vence said Mexican men in a pickup truck pulled up, knocked him out and abducted him, Maleah and his 2-year-old son before eventually allowing him and the boy to go free, according to Houston police.

RELATED: Killcen's objectivity cannot be relied on, due to his preconceived notions !!

Although Vence reported his Altima was taken in an abduction, KHOU-TV reported police said surveillance video showed someone in that Nissan Altima dropped Vence off at the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5.

Vence initially reported his stepdaughter missing after he showed up Saturday at a hospital in Sugar Land, which is next to Missouri City. He told police he had been in and out of consciousness over the previous 24 hours and had walked there after coming to on a highway that runs through the region. However, a Sugar Land police spokesman said Vence's "story changed several times."

Child Protective Services has been monitoring the home where Maleah lived with Vence, her mother and her siblings for months, according to spokeswoman Tiffani Butler. During an emergency hearing Wednesday, Maleah's two brothers, 1 and 5, were placed in the custody of family and Vence and Bowens were ordered to have no contact with them, KHOU-TV reported.

cbsnews.com/news/maleah-davis-stepfather-derion-vence-arrested-for-alleged-evidence-tampering-live-updates-today-2019-05-11/

Attached: 20190513_091249.png (1027x1280, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_vibrational_spectrum.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEFT: you can see the ridiculous superficial wound on the niggers forehead. He hit himself with something, and told police that Mexicans had hit him in the head and knocked him unconscious. he also claimed he remained unconscious for more than 24 hours.

RIGHT: his forehead is just fine one week later during his arrest. He didn't make any contact with police during the week following the initial report.

RELATED: killcen saw my thread about this story last week, and because I led him to believe the stepfather was white, he automatically assumed the story about Mexican kidnappers was true

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-09.27.08.jpg (780x439, 52.19K)

Security camera surveillance video of the nigger carrying his stepdaughter's corpse in a garbage bag carried in a laundry basket.

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-09.27.45.jpg (1233x2224, 199.28K)

RELATED: fueled and blinded by seething racist hatred, Killcen saw my original thread about this story, saw the pictures of white people, and BELIEVED THE STEPFATHER'S STORY ABOUT MEXICANS KNOCKING HIM UNCONSCIOUS AND KIDNAPPING THE STEPDAUGHTER

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-09-37-02.png (1080x2160, 585.77K)

RELATED: Killcen's opinions are easily swayed, and he will believe anything that caters to his racist fears and paranoia

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (1280x720, 82.14K)

so, in other words, what you're saying is that we can't give any credence to anything killcen tells us, because he's blinded by his predetermined beliefs which are based on irrational fears, and he doesn't have a secure footing in reality?

I was there for your original thread about this story one week ago. I remember you making it abundantly clear that the stepfather's story made absolutely no sense, how he claimed his tire popped, but how the car was seen driving around the next day, how he claimed to have been knocked unconscious for more than 24 hours, etc.

I also remember Killcen claiming that Mexicans do this all the time, and giving us 'advice' on how to prevent having Mexicans do this to us and our families.

I just realized that if Killcen thought THIS STORY ABOUT MEXICANS was true, then he will believe ANYTHING he reads, as long as it has a negative slant towards Mexicans.

That would eliminate the validity of more than 90% of his threads.

That's a very serious head wound. No wonder he fell unconscious, and remained unconscious for more than 24 hours, and didn't call the police or go to the hospital for 5 hours after he allegedly woke up from being knocked unconscious for more than 24 hours.

That's actually very typical with a serious head injury like that.

Almost as difficult as how quickly it healed in 7 days.

hold on a minute…. If killcen's threads about illegal immigrants are all now discredited, then none of his other threads about 5G, smartphones, chemtrails, and deliberate destabilization are also equally discredited?

hmmmm… okay. that's good to know, because none of his threads seemed valid to begin with.

correct !! killcen recently admitted that he can't even differentiate between Mexicans speaking Spanish and Eastern Indians speaking Hindi or Punjabi.

He also admitted that his unfamiliarity with Hispanics and their culture, and his inability to even recognize the Spanish language when he hears it are the main reasons why he harbors so much irrational resentment towards Mexicans.

It would appear that he's really angry with himself, and tries to hide the fact that while most Mexicans can speak both Spanish and English, he has managed to reach his old age without ever being able to learn the most basic Spanish or any other second language.

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-10.38.02.png (1027x1280, 1.53M)

Killcen watched this ridiculous clip from an Eastern Indian movie, and thought it was MEXICAN ACTORS SPEAKING SPANISH

he also thought this was a scene from Avengers Endgame….

His complaints:
-too much high-tech cgi special effects
-the Mexican actors talk too fast

It must be frustrating to realize that the average 7 year old mexican illegal immigrant child can speak two languages, while killcen can't differentiate between Spanish and Punjabi.

No wonder he harbors so much animosity.

Similarly, his complete lack of real life experience with mobile devices is the root cause of his resentment towards people who utilize smartphones and other mobile devices effectively.

killcen was very astute to notice the Mexican actors in that clip from Avengers Endgame.

most people would've never noticed the traditional Mexican Bindi on the woman's forehead.

Attached: bindi.jpg (1029x683, 83.16K)

Here's the stepfather with his step daughter, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513_111429.jpg (4160x2080, 3.82M)

Here, the stepdaughter follows her stepfather into their apartment, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513_111448.jpg (4160x2080, 3.03M)

after about an hour, the stepfather exits the apartment carrying bleach and other products he used to clean up a massive blood spill on the carpet, and his one year old son follows him to his car, even though the stepdaughter is nowhere to be seen, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513_111517.jpg (4160x2080, 3.53M)

Finally, the stepfather carries her body out to the car in a black plastic garbage bag inside of a laundry basket, not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 20190513_111537.jpg (4160x2080, 3.52M)

This is the car the stepfather put his stepdaughter's corpse into not long before ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: 36C03F7FB4A047F09E493C798DE6B2AF.jpg (1280x720, 238.75K)

This is traffic camera footage of the car, immediately after the tire popped and continued driving around Houston without the tire being repaired, immediately after ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS kidnapped her after knocking him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead.

Attached: d50-zyuw0aikrzw.jpg (515x358, 34.78K)

Here is security camera footage of the stepfather being dropped off at the hospital, getting out of his car that was stolen with the deflated tire that miraculously didn't deflate, 5 hours after waking up from being unconscious for 24 hours, after ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MEXICAN INVADERS knocked him unconscious for more than 24 hours with a superficial bump to his forehead, then kidnapped his step daughter who he had killed and put into a garbage bag and put into the trunk of his miraculous unpoppable tire car.

Attached: pdccligx-720.jpg (720x396, 20.64K)

PREPARE !!! ILLEGAL MEXICAN INVADERS ARE VERY CLEVER, AND ARE PLANNING ON KIDNAPPING YOUR STEPDAUGHTERS !!!

Attached: 0512-en-maleahdavis-begnaud-1848836-640x360.jpg (640x360, 31.69K)

This story, coupled with the initial thread last Monday, conclusively prove that killcen is easily fooled.

He even believed this OBVIOUSLY FALSE STORY TOLD BY THE STEPFATHER, simply because he read the word 'Mexicans'

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-11-50-41.png (1080x2160, 322.03K)

Killcen's racism and willingness to believe in nonsense was even further fueled by the fact that he saw photographs of white people, making him even more gullible.

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-11.47.36.png (1548x916, 886.22K)

So that's how Killcen is so easily fooled into believing absolutely ridiculous bullshit, like thinking 5G controls the weather?

All he needs is to read ANY absurd lie, and if it caters to his insane delusions, he will accept it as being true?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-12-01-28.png (1080x2160, 483.3K)

So you misreported a new story to manipulate someone who has had a hard time with Mexicans???

That makes you a shitty reporter and that's the only thing that happened.

–superman

5g is a huge broad spectrum of electromagnetic radiation and probably does influence weather.

You don't understand anything past algebra is what I'm guessing.

For instance; 5g is being used to program people through their eyes using high voltage ultraviolet light because it's bandwidth can go into the Thz.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-091038.png (2560x1440, 322.15K)

5G has a VERY VERY limited range

which is why they're not installing the 5G transmitters on cell phone towers.

that wouldn't work.

Instead, they're having to install the 5G transmitters on TELEPHONE POLES, and place them each 300 feet apart from each other.

They only have a range of 150 - 200 feet.

lol @ 'interferes with weather radar' and 'controls weather'

You're literally one of the stupidest people who has ever stumbled into this shithole

Point of reference:: a light that's impossible to see without a dark room and special refraction. You can see some of it's high voltage properties that are akin to an electron beam made to power a TV. You can see repetitive bands in the beam.

Attached: sketch-1552005180972.png (1440x1927, 1.83M)

You're wrong. There's ways to modulate and carry a signal on lower frequency waves.

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS:

killcen thought the stepfather and step daughter were white, so he was willing to overlook the OBVIOUSLY FALSE INCONSISTENCIES in the stepfather's bullshit story ?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.08.24.png (1080x1327, 256.01K)

The interface is called van eckk phreaking. If it's being used to control people (plants) and can reprogram any electronics then it'll be responsible for messing with the weather.

thank you for proving my point…..

You know absolutely nothing

Ok, now notice how the DIY electron beam is shaped and has similar features. Now you must realize that the bandwidth 5g is working in is ultraviolet.

The phones are already prepped for MIND CONTROL 2.0. Hate to break it to ya.

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS :

So, you finally told Killcen that the family was black, and he finally realized how foolish he looked, but he STILL wasn't big enough to simply admit that he had been manipulated and swayed because he thought they were Caucasian?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.09.10.png (1972x755, 345.48K)

It's by mathematical definition a particle accelerator increases the voltage.

So we can pretty much figure this out by sacrificing a few phones.

The most important post of anyone's life.

Also this
www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_vibrational_spectrum.html

—SUPERMAN

LET ME MAKE SURE I GOT THIS RIGHT:

So….. Killcen was easily manipulated and fooled because you mentioned the word 'Mexicans', sending him off the deep end on his 'all knowing' bullshit, 'giving advice' and pretending he's knowledgeable about this subject?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.23.20.png (1008x823, 276.91K)

instantly discredited for being a homosexual

Shut up no one cares

You wouldn't open a math book if it was from the UK

Ooooh you're fancy

If you want your children to have a future or have any hope of being like you or loving you more than their phone… Please read these referenced posts

–Supes

LET ME MAKE SURE I COMPREHEND THIS:

So, if Killcen could be THIS EASILY manipulated, making a fool out of himself, then ALL OF HIS THREADS are equally as discredited?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.11.06.png (1080x1212, 676K)

Never seen anyone from the UK who was heterosexual

inb4 you try to insist you're 'only bisexual'

Attached: 60578088-united-kingdom-gay-rights-concept-british-flag-and-gay-pride-badges-3d-illustration.jpg (1300x866, 149.37K)

Can we ban this guy?? I'm actually trying to inform people and we've got pepe the clown here helping make sure your kids turn into mind controlled zombies.

READ THIS TO HELL SAVE YOUR LIFE AND UNBECOME A NEET

LET ME MAKE SURE THAT I UNDERSTAND:

So, everything killcen has presented in Zig Forums is complete and utter bullshit, and nothing he says has any credibility, due to how easily swayed he is?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.40.54.png (1080x1212, 946.12K)

LET ME MAKE SURE I COMPREHEND THIS:

So, killcen was more inclined to believe the OBVIOUSLY FAKE STORY ABOUT MEXICANS because he thought the family was white?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.49.16.png (1780x499, 772.18K)

LET ME MAKE SURE I GOT THIS RIGHT:

So, if a paranoid delusional website used the term 5G in a fake news article, claiming that 5G controls the weather, Killcen would believe it, due to his predetermined distrust and lack of technical understanding about 5G technology?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-12.53.37.jpg (600x387, 53.79K)

LET ME MAKE SURE I GRASP THIS FULLY:

So, for the past 19 years, when killcen goes off the deep end several times a week, insisting that the world is about to end, he has been wrong?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-01.04.33.png (1997x1201, 1.61M)

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT:

So, killcen spends his life making insane delusional absurd predictable paranoid assertions, pretending like he has some kind of special knowledge, and telling himself that he is 'saving the world' by repeating the same exact paranoid conspiracy bullshit to the exact same FOUR READERS in Zig Forums ?

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-01.05.53.png (1979x1438, 1.47M)

Stop spamming. It's like I broke you or something.
–supes

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND THIS FULLY:

So, you're overwhelmed with feelings of your own inadequacy, and you feel compelled to overcompensate by erroneously asserting the idiotic notion that other people pay attention to your irrelevant existence, and you have an effect on other people's lives?

God damn it I hate people that use the word paranoid. I could stalk you right now and brandish a knife and people would lock you up in an isane asylum because you're bitching about someones out to get you.

Knock it off with the 60iq psychology bullshit would you

Your argument is akin to president Trump's doesn't exist and no one's important. Go fuck yourself you idiot.

"LOOK !!! up in the air !! is it a bird? Is it a plane?"

Look, people don't listen to me and then they die.

I cry over it.

"Nope… it's just an effeminate mosquito"

Attached: 20190513_132409.jpg (1035x1280, 118.21K)

Tired of hearing people scream and burn on fire because everyone wants to reinforce the idea I'm not worth anything. If someone did what I was asking paradise would still be here and we wouldn't be having an issue with the dam in Oroville.

"An inept, overlooked, effeminate, impotent mosquito"

I'd have my wife, kids, money and everything I'm supposed to if there wasn't someone behind the curtains blasting me with their stupid fucking radio bullshit hoping everyone will pretend it's mentally illness.

IM STILL being patient. When I get done with my patience I will levy a direct attack and it'll be swift and effective.

You can pretend a tornado landing near you is nothing but a normal day. Unfortunately if you don't start reacting to it the only thing that'll happen is that you'll have been forgotten and I will continue on.

LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND:

So, you hate people who use the word 'paranoid', and you hate lots and lots of things that you can't control, because you actually hate your own lack of control, power and authority?

I can just imagine a bunch of fools wondering around in tornado alley just ignoring the incoming tornado. Pretending there's no tornado isn't going to protect you from it.

Keep that in mind when I completely dismantle silicon valley

I can control them. I'm just being nice.

I can topple your government in two weeks.

I'm being NICE.

Attached: sketch-1546487260757.png (2008x1440, 1.38M)

But a nigger is guilty.

But that's misleading. If none of the people in the image are brown, then how can any of them be guilty?

Attached: il_340x270.888038911_60az.jpg (340x270, 17.58K)

Don't ever forget how nice I've been.

Attached: aa4ddfd4b5f6ea67163f0c2906d6f1f2.jpg (1916x2564, 1.44M)

I'll end psychiatry too.

I'm the death of you and all your ways of living.

You can only obey media which can't even control itself. You don't deserve a life more than I.

You took wonderwoman away. There's only one.
You're going to find out the hard way what it means to fuck with someone who can see through the god damn walls.

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-01.36.50.jpg (1533x2051, 899.03K)

Everyone look at this post and the ones about it.

Everyone ignore the Verizon paid shill whose determined to make sure that ringing in your ears determines how much you stare at your cellphone.

Don't insult the gods please.

CORRECTION :

Upon closer inspection I realized that you're actually an effeminate fruit fly, not a mosquito…

(mosquitoes don't lisp)

Attached: gallery-1493299264-gettyimages-173022088.jpg (480x319, 7.48K)

You don't even know what I sound like.

Superman doesn't have an feminine lispy voice. It's a flat I don't like you fucking tone.

Please let me know at which part you hear lisping.

Attached: 130215-superman-gays-kumar-tease_kmh1gf.jpg (1566x880, 180.18K)

Attached: s-l300(3).jpg (226x300, 18.79K)

you misspelled 'lithping'

Attached: gay-superman-la3-AGFGG6.jpg (1300x1110, 156.42K)

Kryptonite wasn't shit compared to the HIV, huh?

Attached: 220px-Superman_in_AIDES_campaign.jpg (220x165, 12.96K)

Very childish, thanks.

I'm trying to stop a multinational corporation from mind controlling your children and ruining their lives with data mining and you're busy making this forum a completely useless form of communication.

Good. I tried everything nonviolent.

Every single time anyone writes anything useful it's just some quirky response about being a faggot. Can you even comprehend how bad our situation is???

Yea I'm actually suffering on a daily basis from kryptonite poisoning you dick fuck

Attached: sketch-1549477297070.png (1920x1440, 2.75M)

I must need to remind you again

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

RE: tornado alley

Attached: PicsArt_05-13-02.21.03.png (1080x1613, 1.74M)

You sound like you want to fight. Wanna meet in Nevada?

Your repugnant cystic acne is caused by your disgusting gluttony, the morning obesity, the terrible diet & massive sugar intake, and because you rarely bathe.

You're gross as fuck

We can meet in Reno and you can make snide remarks about the extra 70lbs I'm carrying due to long term radiation poisoning and doctors milking my fucking insurance absolutely refusing to give me AMPHOTERICIN B.

It's not acne you stupid fuck.

Your entire body is quite literally RIDDLED with yeast and bacteria.

Even if you DID suddenly start bathing regularly for the first time in your life, you would still require antibiotics to get your bacteria layer under control.

you're the first morbidly obese petri dish I've ever seen

I bet you think you can get acne inside your brain and in your thyroid too. You're as stupid as a fuck that can exist.

Let's meet somewhere I want to show you something.

I'm on a pretty big dose of voriconizol for about … 4 months now. 18,000 a month.

So, actually, if I came on your face or up your ass it'd get rid of your yeast infection.

Shut the fuck up you worthless shit

Those pustules certainly are cystic acne…..

Your gut biome is riddled with Candida, just like the outside of your body.

You are walking bucket of yeast and bacteria

You're the first person I've ever seen who had a fat roll BETWEEN HIS SAGGING BREASTS

That's almost like a third tit

You could always tell people that those are just hundreds of little nipples