…am I autistic for spending my free time trying to preach the truth of the Bible on Reddit?

…am I autistic for spending my free time trying to preach the truth of the Bible on Reddit?

I've been banned over 40 times on the Christian boards, mostly shadowbanned, but I honestly want the truth to prevail. Because of how many different types of people there, Athiests, etc whatever also tons of lukewarm Christians serving two masters…the master of modernity and the Bible.
I honestly feel like I'm doing the world good by at least promoting good Christian values there.
Also it challenges my knowledge of the Bible and helps me learn.

Attached: 1550377504335.png (513x547, 361.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/aw8vb6/ive_been_studying_and_im_troubled_by_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evangelism is stupid. If people want the truth they should seek it in this day and age.

Evangelism isn't stupid…
It's showing pure love for humanity.
Jesus would support it.

There wouldn't be Christianity without evangelism.. Europe would still be pagan ooga boogas

of course but in these time and age people should just go f themselves. It's their responsibility to seek the truth. No Jesus didn't go around evangelizing like a silly YouTube commenter or a crazy Baptist street preacher.

God calls us to baptise all nations after all, but sometimes you have to know when you are talking to swine in a digital sodom (ie reddit).

Attached: 1546128410609.png (829x633, 348.39K)

I honestly don't think reddit is a Sodom of filth. At least not in the Christian sections…there's a lot of good Christians on there and even Athiests who i believe want to be converted. The problem is that the overall message is left wing modernity because of the downvote upvote system.

You could save someone's life giving it to someone.

that was your first and last mistake tigga

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1176x562, 239.11K)

and? If he spent his whole life not finding the gospel where it's very easy to do so it's his fault

r/Christianity is a lost cause. Read this thread, it's atrocious.

old.reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/aw8vb6/ive_been_studying_and_im_troubled_by_the/

Read the Bible you pleb.

It's a better hobby than most. I'm also dropping in my autismo as much as I can within the right wing boards because most of its active posters are le no step on snek XD love wins!!!1 types. I think over the last two years or so of doing this passively I've reached two people. It's a pretty low number, but it's better than none, and I also hope I could at least serve as a pebble in the shoe of some others, to reconsider their thinking.

Dafuq is a Christian Atheist?

Attached: Christ-Chan Dropped.jpg (457x350, 24.55K)

Love Jesus hate religion I guess :)
Also get

Officially, they are atheists that
1) See the value in the moral standards Christianity has installed in society
2) Don't act like militant atheists (aka fedoras)

Or something like that. They still get the lake of fire regardless.

Attached: 2015-12-23-1450847295-3926141-christianatheism-thumb.jpg (570x394, 128.54K)

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone over 18 calling themselves that. They might get into Christ as they get older

Tbh, I haven't met anyone IRL that calls themselves that. I think it is a reddit exclusive thing nowadays.

Attached: 9a2.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

You're probably not saved

Arguing over the internet will never evangelize. Reddit is almost entirely crap. Even subreddits where people aren't screaming about communism and you think they are reasonable, you mention God and you get down voted into the bottom of oblivion. You are wasting your time.

There's an old saying that still holds true today: Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. You may win, but you're still a retard.

This is an essential core of Christianity. Get the winnie the pooh out of here.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Also:

For he that is not against us is on our part.

Finally:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I believe there's lost people that need the truth on the Christian boards.

I had to stop trying to argue with people on r/christianity because I'd get dogpiled for saying abortion was wrong, or insane shit like that
It'd just make me mad and none of them were interested in even having good-faith discussion, just circlejerking.

Based

Not sure if this is a shitpost or not, but I kind of agree. At this point in history, where almost all information is out there for free only a click or two away, there's really no excuse for not finding Christ on your own. Christianity has made its points and made its creed heard to the entire world, and if you don't care about cosmic questions like "how did I get here?," and all that, and you only think about the size of your bank account and your weed stache, then your heart is probably too hardened by modernity to convert.

I think that the only people worth trying to convert are losers who have nothing and already have some degree of hatred in their hearts for the current state of the world, and I think only people who are like this can get through to this type of person. I don't think if I were still a debate godless failure I would give a second thought about some turbo-normies sitting at a plastic table under an awning at a university handing out pamphlets. But I started going to church a year ago because of /r9k/ Catholics.

It also seems like a huge waste of money. A couple months ago, this girl came to our parish and spoke at the end of the mass asking for 6000 dollars so her and her family could fly to Ireland to "evangelize" college kids. Like why the winnie the pooh can't you do that in America where you live? They have plenty of Catholics over there already. Then she told this story about how she "coverted" this guy, (btw this girl was gorgeous) and it just sounded like he was hitting on her or trying to become a beta orbiter. I mean I know I'm judging her but it all just seems like pointless vanity, people trying to LARP as st Paul.

My overall point is that if you want to convert people, look for losers who have nothing, not normies who are already perfectly content with thier lives.

BRUH

Attached: double O pepe.jpeg (3508x2334, 222.91K)

Not autistic at all. I myself pop down to to the /pols to keep the word spreading there. Reddit is a tough ask though.

Evangelize irl my dudes.

Attached: 1855874977-quotes-about-love_2960-1.png.jpg (300x385, 20.25K)

It's good a service ultimately but don't think highly of yourself because of it friend.
40 times sounds ridiculous though, bit too much, I would say spend more time being a good practicing Christian yourself instead and waste at least less time on them.

Also be sure to know when to just leave them, do not cast pearls before swines.