Alabama Votes To BAN All Abortions, Doctors Face Life In Prison If They Abort Babies

ALABAMA lawmakers last night passed a near-total ban on abortions - including in cases of rape and incest while promising to jail doctors for LIFE who carry out the procedures.

State governor Kay Ivey, a Republican, will make the final decision on whether to enact the controversial law after local senators voted in favour by 25 to six.

If it's signed off, the new law will make it a felony for a doctor to perform an abortion at any stage of pregnancy - punishable by up to 99 years in jail.

The only exception would be when the woman’s health is at serious risk.

The historic legislation is designed to go against the US Supreme Court’s landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that legalised abortion nationally.

This means it will likely be challenged in the courts - but if backed by the current conservative-led US Supreme court, could see abortions banned across America.

Senators in the Republican-led chamber rejected an attempt to add an exception for rape and incest - even of underage children - at the vote in Montgomery, Alabama, on Tuesday.

Democratic Sen. Bobby Singleton said after the amendment was rejected: "You don’t care anything about babies having babies in this state, being raped and incest.

“You just aborted the state of Alabama with your rhetoric with this bill."

The bill's sponsor, Republican Terri Collins, said she expects Gov Ivey to sign the ban into law.

Ivey has not publicly commented on what she’ll do - but the large margin in favour of the bill means any veto she might bring in to block it could be easily overturned.

Republican Sen. Clyde Chambliss said in a statement after the bill’s passage: “Roe v. Wade has ended the lives of millions of children."

archive.fo/xFz0l
thesun.co.uk/news/9077828/alabama-ban-abortion-rape-incest-cases/

Attached: Alabama Votes To BAN All Abortions, Doctors Face Life In Prison If They Abort Babies.jpg (760x528, 115.95K)

I don't support abortions unless 100% necessary and must admit no exemptions for rape is pretty cruel, especially if the girl raped is underage and can't afford to take care of her baby. This is likely the reason its going to be challenged in the courts.

Why are they wearing yellow vests? They aren't even in the same continent

Thats a good question, I don't know. Yellow Vests were in France protesting against new taxes that made it harder to commute to work.

…. unless the mother’s health is endangered by the pregnancy.

Protestors frequently wear high visibility vests, both to get attention and to reduce the risk of getting run over by motorists who are texting instead of driving.

This. If theres a genuine medical reason it should be allowed.

However the number one race aborted is niggers…

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 65.2K)

I'm glad to see the laws going in the right direction on this issue but Alabama, as one of the fattest, dumbest, blackest, and least educated states, is probably the last state that should be encouraging reproduction.

WRONG AGAIN !!

'Alabama' didn't vote to ban abortions.

There were only 31 votes counted…
And 25 of them were white trash Republican christians…. Christians being the lowest form of white trash on earth…

By the way, you spelled 'favor' with a U, meaning you copied and pasted this story from a British source

While The British are the world's most abhorrent genetically mutated homosexuals on the planet, they're still not as repulsive as white trash christians.

All babies deserve to be aborted

Fuck yourself

It's actually a stupid question… as if wearing a fluorescent safety vest is 'a rare occurance'

that's odd. you offered up your opinion.

it's almost as if you thought somebody wanted to hear it, or that it somehow mattered.

your opinion is like a housefly.
there are billions of them, and nobody gives a fuck about becoming familiar with any of them.

There's a reason why none of the states trying to pass anti-abortion laws have allowed the public to vote on the issue:

because an overwhelming majority of Americans do not support this recent inbred redneck white trash Republican anti-abortion push.

if they held a public vote, they wouldn't stand a chance.

The good news? Every state that has tried to pass the idiotic 'heartbeat bill' has been sued, and the law can't go into effect while it's still being challenged in court.

As long as the opponents keep them tied up in litigation, it won't become law, and soon the Republicans will be out of office, and it won't be an issue anymore.

babies are pieces of shit

I'm pretty sure that's well above veto-proof so why the hell is the governor even in the picture?

#trigger

ed

I'm not any of those things and I still don't support abortion you (((psycho.)))

That's odd. why do you talk to strangers online if you don't give a shit about their opinions?

its almost as if you're a homo.

words words words

I support abortion simply because there are already more than enough humans in the world. As a matter of fact, we could stand to lose about half of them that are currently alive. And I fully support aborting all niggers, worldwide.

Wow what are you, some kind of white trash bigot? I bet you voted for Drumpf. Homophobic whitebois like you need to be taught a lesson. I'm gonna poz you with my 7 inch nigger dick, bitchboi

Wow you racist piece of shit, you only hate babies because 90% of them aren't white. You just can't stand to see big black and mexican families taking over your stolen land. Your times up and your countrys turning brown

“I own this area and you have to do what I tell you to do when you are there!” - Jews

GOOD. no more satanic blood sacrifice 4 u

Did Jesus make a blood sacrifice

Based Alabama.

Kill yourself grandpa glownigger.

Im inside your house nigturd.

Attached: christchan_fedora.jpg (829x589, 91.97K)

i come from alabama
with a fetus slidin' outta me

I came from Alabama
Wid a fetus oozin' outta me
I'm g'wan to Louisiana
to meet that femanazi MD,
It rained all night the day I left,
Then da weather it was dry,
The sun so hot I burned to death;
lesbians, don't you cry.
Oh! lesbians, Oh! don't you cry for me,
I've come from Alabama, Wid a fetus oozin' outta me!

lyrics amended by (sac)

It's so wonderful Kaneesha will not be able to kill her chilluns anymore. Hopefully the kids will be grateful for our based traditional conservative values and vote red in 18 years time. Cleetus and Anabelles inbred spawn will be grateful too and hopefully have enough iq to read the ballots.

TRIGGERED!

I think it would be more cruel to kill the child for the sins of the father. Even if its rape the kid should be born.

Probably so an old lady driver or asian doesnt ram into them

now we have to go back to kicking women in the stomach

Well, guess those taxes have to go somewhere.

Its obvious you are just baiting in order to get a reaction so people waste their time responding. You arent trying to have a conversation judging by the way you littered your 'point' with insults

all is right in christian theocracy america

Just more bait

B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WAHMENZ WITHOUT ABORTIONS THEY'LL HAVE TO USE CONTRACEPTIVES THAT ARE WIDELY AVAILABLE OR NOT SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR EVERY ONE THAT COMES ALONG

Attached: GOP in a nutshell.png (936x165, 15.23K)

but you force women to pay for contraceptives. why not not charge masturbation with murder while we're at it? or anyone who pulls out

Wow, a headline, it must be true!

stop being a whooah

only blacks and spics and arabs and white nationalists should be allowed abortions

Grew up in Alabama, all true, aint even lyin'. Raised in a traditional Southern Baptist home. I moved to the Carolinas after college, met my wife, and we got pregnant a few years ago, but she decided to carry the baby. At the anatomy scan we found out that our child had 3 heads, 5 arms and no brane,… best case, he could potentially live for a few minutes after birth. It was also explained that there was little chance of a miscarriage, and we would almost definitely go to term with the child if we decided to go that route.

After considering the situation, my wife and I decided to terminate the pregnancy by inducing at 24 weeks. What a terrible position to be in. We had already surpassed the allotted time to do so in NC, so we had to travel to TN and make a quick decision before we had to travel out of the south to another state that would allow this given how far along my wife was in the pregnancy.

My family was very much opposed to this. I explained that if we didn't go this route, I'd not only lose my child either way, but most likely a part of my wife forever. Can you imagine if we went to full term knowing that the child we were carrying wasn't going to make it? People would undoubtedly congratulate us, ask the due date, etc… and what were we to do, explain the whole situation? Of course not, it would be so tough to take it with a smile and put on a brave face.

Alabama needs to grow the eff up and quit thinking with such small mindedness. Consider reasons for abortion and understand that the vast majority of women seeking this option aren't getting pregnant and having abortions due to lack of responsibility and recklessness, but may be carrying horendous freaks. To the Christians out there who are pro-life and cast a broad view that abortion is wrong no matter what, please take a hard look at this. My wife and I had a chat with God about this and god said"it may be the antichrist,abort abort with extreme prejudice. We were content with our decision. No one can tell us otherwise.

Oh and on 1/2/19, just 1.5 years after this terrible scenario played out, we gave birth to a beautiful, healthy son! There is 100% zero chance he would be in our lives today if we did not make the decision that we did.

Republican Senator Clyde Chambliss argued that the ban was still fair to victims of rape and incest because those women would still be allowed to get an abortion "until she knows she's pregnant," a statement that garnered a mixture of groans and cackles from the chamber's gallery.

So basically you just schedule them out every two weeks or so just to make sure. It’s like a dental cleaning but more often.

Schrodingers Fetus

Alabama even stops abortions for incest and rape

How else is a girl gonna get pregnant there?

Hey, whatcha doin' Rabbi?

Attached: 40c39cfb98c6f9acbfba94c0fd8e97938b489dd068f593dd0cb968e6d64aa522.jpg (800x800, 46.76K)

This is intended to force it before the Supreme Court, where it'll get upheld. As it fucking should if you're trying to force the cognitive dissonance of simultaneously saying "don't murder people" yet also "it's ok when I don't want to responsibly fuck".
Personally I don't really give a shit if you want to kill your baby or not, AS LONG as you having sole say means you give up any right whatsoever to forcing the father to pay for it if HE doesn't want to have it but you do. Can't have it all, cunts.

Your logical fallacy is: An Appeal to Emotion

Nice try, kike.

Good, God bless 'Bama for passing this law. Now the satanists and their femenazi lap dogs will have to be responsible for once in their lives.

No one has the right to murder, that goes double for murdering a child. Also, OP, your inner redditor is showing with this abhorrent spacing. Fix it. K thx bye.