The pope should allow priests to marry. Change my mind

The pope should allow priests to marry. Change my mind.

1 Timothy 3 1-7

Attached: 1439458832933.jpg (400x294, 22.72K)

Attached: ui6VQcRmrD.jpg (300x295, 28.21K)

A bishop must be married =/= a bishop can marry after ordination.

No.

Proof that we should tell people to read more. We can't have a argument with everyone that has doubts about the marriage stuff, specially when they're perfectly able to open a book and learn themselves.

Just stop caring about what he says lol
We've known about this forever

If he did this, my respect for those priest who join because of it would be lower than my respect of the worse sexual deviants. Saints have prophecied that the pope who does this for the Latin rite will be hated or god.

The sooner normies realize it's a homosexual problem and not a celibate problem, the better. Wives would only serve as beards for their homo husbands, nothing more.

They can in Eastern Catholicism, jut not the Latin Rite.

Then where does it say they shouldn't be allowed to marry after ordination?

The masses have revolted to get rid of a priest ability to marry due to a fear/suspicion of priests fornicating before mass. I find it funny that people want this restriction lifted for a similar reason even if I agree with said reason.

Even if you changed it going forwards it doesn't change the fact that the Church is full of men who made vows and broke them, or made vows they had absolutely no intention of keeping.

It would be abdominable for the Church to just abandon their tradition like that

…….

…..

I don't think this would work for catholics, but for orthodox it would most definitely work

I do not care about your opinion.

Why?

It's better translated as Overseer than bishop. So more of like a teacher than a bishop

Romans 1 says there's no such thing as "a homosexual". There are only normal men and perverts.

Normal men who don't get married get weird over time. They start worshiping women, such as St. Mary, talking about ordaining new priests as if they're having children, and so forth. This is kooky and uncomfortable for everyone. Normal women who don't get married start writing about the Holy Prepuce, or, in the secular world, turn into Mama Merkel.

No, they don't.

the STATE of romanists

The absolute state of prots.