Zig Forumsᵐᵒᵈ here... Let's Start a Banner Contest!

It's been pretty boring and predictable around here for quite awhile, so I'd like to spice things up a bit, starting with a banner contest.

little andy mcgovern finally busted me using picsart and pretending to be him a few days ago, so I'll just admit that I'm fast becoming a picsart faggot too, thx to u guise, and lay down the rules of the contest…

All banners submitted ITT for this contest will be considered for adding to the banner rotation. Users may vote on which banners they like the most or the least by replying to a submission post with the word 'pepper' for an upgoat, or the word 'sage' for a downgoat. The top 3 banners will be added to the rotation. Sorry I can't give you a better "prize". I'm only the ᵐᵒᵈ.
There will also be prizes for those submitting the banners voted as worst. The 3 banner-posters recieving the most downgoats will be '''banned from Zig Forums for one week.

You have today and tomorrow to make banner submissions in this thread for them to be considered. All banners must be exactly 300 X 100, less than 500 kb, and can be .gif, .jpg, or.png.
have at it guise!
Let's spice things up here on Zig Forums!
nᵐᵒᵈ-has-banner-contest.fag

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-08.48.49.png (300x100, 70.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracybullshit.wtf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never Submit.
Sage unto you.

Fad faggots and their autistic neckbeard slang words. Kill yourself le sage faggot.

Killcen's bullshit is what's ruined Zig Forums. this board has a ton of potential, but his threads make people leave without reading anything.

this sounds like fun. I don't have pixart but can I use ms paint? killcen is a faggot.

Attached: fuck killcen.png (300x100, 12.01K)

Use whatever you want. You know the parameters. h8 to admit I like this app now tho. ᵐᵒᵈ

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-10.23.01.jpg (300x100, 15.19K)

Attached: killcen likes your junk.png (300x100, 39.08K)

Attached: killcen is boring.png (300x100, 32.82K)

Killcen, from yesterday…

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-10.45.42.jpg (2560x991, 314.44K)

Banner format plz.

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-10.48.56.jpg (300x100, 19.47K)

Killcen is an animal abuser

translation: a weak coward

he doesn't have balls to stand up to a man

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-01.12.14.jpg (1189x1280, 134.72K)

food storage stockpile (hoarded garbage)

piece of shit won't feed a starving innocent animal

Did he totally forget he had Catpocalypse?

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-01.54.34.png (1500x1500, 1.76M)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-11.01.57.jpg (2560x1669, 483.52K)

Attached: nobody likes killcen.png (300x100, 31.34K)

It wasn't eating anything Johnny. It was on one of those big storage crates which I have a TON of, stacked up and re-enforced with plywood to hold all the weight. It must have jumped onto my old table and got up there.

And NO, I'm not opening my dehydrated storage food for it, because it wouldn't eat human food anyway.

STRAY.

Mispelled stray.

Ohhhhh, its fortified, trust me. I think it got in when I was talking to the neighbor outside, for about five minutes I accidentally left my door open…. which is really bad for me, typically I won't do that. I should get a screen door for it.

Bullshit. It came in my house, what was I supposed to do, keep it? It was a stray outdoor cat, likely had fleas too.

You would have done the same. Or paid a lot of money getting it checked at a vet in order to keep it, then food and maintenance costs too.

Didn't recognize Catpocalypse when we sent him.
Catpocalypse kept telling us you weren't ready, that you probably never would be, but we didn't listen and sent your Kitty anyway. Now he really feels discarded.

I'm not Johnny. Ironically enough for the past two days he has been taking over at an animal rescue place taking care of a stay kitten that was dying

Well I was never mean to the cat. I wouldn't hurt animals, unless that is when I go hunting, which is a completely different issue.

*lifts my tail and sprays on you*

How long you going to act like a baby about this? That cat is just fine, it was an outdoor cat.

resubmitting in the banner contest thread

Attached: K.png (300x100, 70.04K)

If it was an outdoor cat why did you bring it inside?

Pepper

INVASION INCOMING:

Attached: iStock_000013644766Large_sm.jpg (360x323, 60.41K)

It must have snuck in while I was talking to the neighbor while getting my mail. My door was open, by accident I forgot to close it. And we kept yapping and I wasn't paying attention. It must have run in there and hid inside my home for a day without me noticing.

Fortunately I had mite problems before and I know how to deal with them. Its called baking soda and diatomaceous earth. Not the food-grade diatomaceous earth. I already have both in bulk.

Yapping instead of paying attention
YOU ??? nawwwwww

Attached: 600px-cat-looking-out-barn-door.jpg (600x399, 27.95K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-11.58.18.jpg (300x100, 15.23K)

proper format plz

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-12.05.23.jpg (299x100, 7.47K)

Why not show an image with a bunch of links saying "RELATED!"

Ha. Your submission is also not the proper format.
ftfy

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-12.18.24.jpg (300x100, 12.13K)

RELATED:
Alternative To Interesting Content:
conspiracybullshit.wtf

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.21.10.png (300x100, 30.52K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.28.20.png (300x100, 21.46K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.30.02.png (300x100, 3.9K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.33.46.png (300x100, 30.33K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.45.59.png (300x100, 33.38K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-03.57.43.png (300x100, 53.48K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-04.06.25.jpg (2364x1330, 844.88K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-04.11.12.jpg (2364x1330, 995.52K)

The last two are funny.

This one is funny too. And it does serve a purpose beyond my whiskey obsession, because some anons like to "drunkpost" here and I admit I have done it too.

Someone should make a Cheers one, with all the heads replaced for different personas, like Johnny Killcen (sac) et al.

I'm going to get on MS Pain and do one soon.

when I was 12 years old and started taking ten hits of windowpane LSD on a daily basis, and began four decades of the most extreme drug use imaginable, committing nearly lethal levels of polypharmacy on a regular basis, I never ever ever would have dreamed I'd end up being the ONLY ONE who doesn't get high or drink at all.

life's a trip

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-04.27.34.png (300x100, 43.78K)

Attached: YOU ASKED FOR THIS 01.PNG (437x228, 233.31K)

Attached: YOU ASKED FOR THIS 02.PNG (437x228, 232.62K)

Attached: YOU ASKED FOR THIS 03.PNG (437x228, 232.13K)

but there were more than 4 cast members on cheers

oh god….. here we go with the imaginary lurkers

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-04.35.41.jpg (780x438, 118.15K)

picsart is priceless
you ought to try it

Can you get it for Windows XP?

I am a gigantic skeptic. My skepticism is septic. I'm skeptical of everything and everybody.

and I've quite literally tested out EVERY graphic program, for PCs Macs and Smartphones

trust me

I wanted to hate PicsArt…..
(I enjoy hating things)

there's nothing to hate
it's fucking indispensable

it's INDISPENSABLE

I'm not sure if they've made a Windows compatible update for it or emulation or something like that

Not sure

If not, GIMP has done their best to emulate Photoshop…. But in my opinion, their best simply wasn't good enough.

I'm an old school 3D modeler & animator and Photoshopnaut from my PC days

but I'm preparing to completely disconnect from all technology, and I've morphed away from computers in this process

I've never seen anybody start fucking with picsart who didn't quickly get tickled pink at how well it was developed

Adobe dropped the ball BIGTIME with mobile

I've bought my licensed Adobe Photoshop Touch™ mobile, and it ain't shit compared to PicsArt

and it's not just for memes

it's an extremely powerful photo editor & retouch workshop

and it's free

okay, so….

this banner contest is rad.
it's 'bitchin'
it's wicked cool
it's off the chain
it's ham
it's the bomb
it's beast
it's chill
it's sick
it's jiggy
it's neat-o

it's excellent

bye… I'm gonna go meet Wendy at the park

MORE MEN IN UNDERWEAR DRIVING THEIR NUDE DEAD WIFE UPSIDE DOWN IN THE PASSENGER SEAT ACROSS THE COUNTRY ON VACATION

LESS CONSPIRATORIAL DOOMSDAY

I don't post conspiracies, I post whats actually going on and you simply find it scary or threatening or offensive so your mind plays a stupid trick trying to justify criticism by calling it "conspiracy theory." Its what all normfags who can't handle unprecedented levels of corruption do, and that is the sole reason it is often allowed to happen. It is imperative that news organizations keep an eye out and call out corruption, especially when its governmental or institutionalized (which is the most dangerous of all).

By the way, poor Riley Crossman

she's the gorgeous 15 year old that went missing last week

then today they arrested her mother's white trash boyfriend for raping and murdering Riley

(then there's the beautiful young pregnant Hispanic lady who vanished, and they arrested three people today for killing her and slicing her open and stealing the baby)

this world is riddled with a cancer: HUMANS

Attached: riley_5_4dd336e16b686ea09b0c6341cf8f562d.jpg (434x900, 76.57K)

MmmHmmmm sure

All four of us are already familiar with all of those stories. You're not reaching an audience who cares

Picture of the four of us meeting every day in a local barber shop or a hamburger joint, every day, just the four of us. every day….

Just four buddies, somehow brought together by life's circumstances, and ending up becoming 'pals', even if it was begrudgingly….

Now imagine these four buddies shooting the shit

just shooting the shit, bringing up the 'latest news'

how long would you continue pretending that there were 10,000 invisible buddies listening, incessantly trying to 'warn' the other three guys about 'the impending end of the world' ?

it's monotonous

and honestly?……
I'M INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR LACK OF COMPASSION AND HUMANITY TOWARDS THAT POOR CAT YESTERDAY

I think that was one of the shittiest thing I've heard in a long time

There's a reason why the Egyptians worshipped cats…

cats are amazing

they're mystical spirits

that was SHITTY OF YOU and I would've expected much, much better from you

you better CHIDDIGTY CHECK YO'SELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YO'SELF !!!

I bet you're the type of person that would Mary Charlene Darling's mother, just to rape and murder the poor girl

Attached: bfe48e4b2d6885950907522d029333e8.jpg (640x480, 31.22K)

Why don't you just grab a mandolin or washboard and join in to some good old-fashioned music makin'?

Relax…. Sit a spell

Go play with Wendy, Johnny. I'm too busy creating more news reports to chat right now.

(I'd fuck the DOGSHIT outta Charlene Darling)

I'll be meeting Wendy in 50 minutes….

By the way, here's a pic of Heather.
Thinking about moving in with her

Maybe

it depends
we'll see what happens

Attached: 20190517_174235.jpg (1045x1280, 491.19K)

Cute dame. I thought Wendy was your wife? Or is she your ex-Wife?

Wendy who?

And Heather is a fireball, alright

but we'll see what happens

until then, CHARLENE DARLING

grab a whiskey jug and jam out

If you are cheating on her that is very rotten especially if she is your wife.

what's funny? as I'm getting ready to go to the park, I'm watching Jillian right now. Jillian's pacing around (she always does) in shorts and her hair in pigtails again.

she's got really long legs. not crzy about the boob job.

guess what? her dog Lilly and my cat Rocket have a crush on each other.

it's hilarious watching my cat flirt with her dog. (My cat is the alpha in the duo)

it's fucking classic

I never said anything about cheating with or on ANYBODY

Adios!! Heading out to Tattnall Square Park

My favorites:

That's pretty harsh! So, you'll be in here all by yourself then?
What happens if all 3 of us on here ban ourselves from Zig Forums for a week and go off to shitpost on other board for a week? Do you lose your "job"?

Feel free to ban yourselves for as long as you want, boomer faggots. ᵐᵒᵈ

Hell, I got cat pissed on and didn't say a word about it. I don't care if anons shame me, I'm not "downvoting" anything. I actually contributed the following three:

Stanley Roper for the humor of Killcen watching The Ropers, and a subliminal message for one of my infamous threads "You Asked For This" when I went on a ranting rage against all the problems with modern society. If you ever use one of those, you should have it link to that archived thread for laughs. Oh boy, did I get some laughs and responses from that one if I recall.

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-02.43.19.jpg (1280x427, 124.67K)

I like both your banner submission and your digits.
I took the liberty of resizing it. ᵐᵒᵈ

Attached: no-n-ews.jpg (300x100, 35.13K)

here is a gif for you

I will edit it for further consideration

Attached: 8ch n bot2000.gif (660x385, 2.97M)

edited

Attached: op is still a faggot.gif (660x385, 1009.08K)

are animated .gifs accepted?

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-08.52.01.gif (640x212, 30.6K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-11.16.23.jpg (1222x1112, 179.48K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-06.07.14.jpg (300x100, 12.89K)

I know we've had our differences in the past, but I took the liberty of fixing your submission.ᵐᵒᵈ
Then I will show you MY actually usable submission that I made from your .gif

Attached: n-destabilizing-more.gif (300x175, 760.54K)

here it is under 500 kb faggot

Attached: op is still a faggotbanner.gif (300x100, 342.91K)

and 330x100 pixels