Illinois Now Faces Depopulation Crisis, Too Many Residents Leaving and Low Birth Rates

A Centers for Disease Control report on the drop in births nationally has experts worried about its impact on the country’s fiscal and economic situation. Fewer young people could mean a shrinking population and a workforce too small to support the country’s ever-growing number of retirees.

If that’s a problem nationally, then it’s a full-on crisis in Illinois. According to separate U.S. Census data analyzed recently by Wirepoints, Illinois’ birth rate has fallen faster than the national average since the turn of the century. And that’s a real issue given the state’s massive pension debts and its declining population.

Barring structural pension reforms, Illinois will be trapped in a downward spiral where growing government debts fall on fewer and fewer people.

According to the CDC, the number of U.S. births nationally declined to a 32-year low in 2018. The reasons for that were varied; teens and hispanic women are having less children while the increase for older women (ages 40-44) has slowed, among other factors. Births in the U.S. have fallen in 10 of the last 11 years.

State-level data from the U.S. Census Bureau confirms that negative birth trend and shows just how worse off Illinois is compared to other states.

It also captures an additional factor on state births the national average doesn’t: the potential effects of domestic migration. As more millennials move out of Illinois, there’s likely to be a negative impact on births. Illinois lost a net of 107,000 millennials and their dependents to other states between 2012 and 2016, according to data from the Internal Revenue Service. And a Brookings Institution report found Illinois and West Virginia were the only two states in the nation to lose millennials between 2010 and 2015.

Compared to 2001, Illinois births have dropped 20 percent. Wirepoints covered that drop in a recent study: Illinois’ demographic collapse: fewer immigrants, fewer babies and fleeing residents.

Illinois’ drop in births has been more dramatic than in most states in the nation. In 2001, the state’s births per 1,000 residents put Illinois 12th-best in the nation. But by 2018, the state’s ranking had fallen to 30th.

In contrast, most of Illinois neighboring states improved their birth rankings over the 2001-2018 period.

Illinois’ drop in births, combined with a 50 percent drop in international immigration and record domestic outmigration, has resulted in a shrinking Illinois population five years in a row.

rt.com/news/459643-opcw-leaked-report-syria/
newspunch.com/hollywood-stars-question-msm-silence-over-leaked-opcw-report-on-douma-chemical-attack/

Attached: Illinois Now Faces Depopulation Crisis, Too Many Residents Leaving and Low Birth Rates.png (696x359, 30.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Illinois
chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-chicago-aldermen-and-corruption-kass-1215-20161214-column.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk about mixing up cause and effect.
IF ONLY THERE WAS A SOLUTION.

Doesnt Illinois have the most absurd pension benefits? Like stuff that could never have been paid off?

Pension benefits are modern day Ponzi schemes, after all.

Any money that is nothing more than a promise is, really.

Color me suprised. If only there were more imaginary trump supporters to prop up their failing state.

Attached: 9769040-6700077-image-a-30_1550065774282.jpg (634x564, 46.71K)

You cumsk!ns dont even see it coming. I cant wait to mouth breed your sluts on day of the rope, crackers.

Political corruption is the only reason that Social Security and Pension funds are failing.

Attached: 1553626680819.jpg (1236x1649, 592.09K)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Illinois
>chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-chicago-aldermen-and-corruption-kass-1215-20161214-column.html
Pork is pork.

Attached: pension illinois table new.jpg (795x310, 71.5K)

Tge simple thing to do would be to strengthen tax incentives for having more children, and billboard campaigning for families to have more children. However we know that goes against the (((narrative))), and "hitler did the same thing, goyim!", so fat chance on that happening. They'll just assert "more immigrants are good, because our media and social engineering have turned you into drug addled manchildren and screeching femnazis who are too busy being self-absorbed shit stains!"

hand rubbing intensifies

Yes, increase the niglets and spiclets on welfare. Great plan Bernie.

That's why we have eugenics programs placed in low-income areas. Haven't you heard of Planned Parenthood, dipshit? Besides, niggers don't pay attention to anything related to the IRS. When was the last time you've seen a "tax check hood meme"? I bet you remember all the welfare and nike memes, though :^)

Niggers are genetically incapable of planning for the future, even the smart ones. With that fact out of the way, do you really think a dumb nigger is going to think beyond the monthly child support and welfare check? No, not a chance, or at least very little of one. Even the smartest nigger I ever knew didn't have a single word to say when taxes rolled around. He was just a simple man looking forward to the day-by-day pleasures of life. Content to consume media and accept subtle injustices around every corner. The perfect American consumerist.

Also keep in mind that the nigger population no matter where you go keeps itself in balance.

Who actually gives a fuck, and why?
You can't seriously tell me fucking Illinois has some great history that needs to be preserved. Let it become fucking empty & nature take it back.

it's called white flight, get with the fucking program crypto commies

Huh.
First California, now Illinois.
I wonder what could be causing this? I bet it's racist white men.

And where did that money go instead? It went straight to niggers, spics, kikes, and mudshits.

wait, you're saying chicago would be a better place if it was maga country? wait, does that mean that trump supporters are economic producers and anti trump people are economic consumers? hmmmm

Cities are death traps, and are magnets for crime and corruption. I would never recommend living in Chicago just like I would never recommend living in St. Louis either. Small towns or rural homesteads are the only flight you can make to safety these days.

100% true. But here, they don't like to talk about corruption, talking about corruption is too politically incorrect, even for sites like Zig Forums.

few people is bad

humans think like this

humans are doomed

You have the chance to save yourself through Jesus!

The problem is greed and corruption. Always has been. If only humans were not naturally born defective with those horrible traits that cause endless misery and destruction.

total news back on the table, enjoy the meal

bump

I'll say it's the environment that causes those traits to be expressed. Less people being in the state mean less demand, chance of greed and corruption.

import more niggers arabs and spics, this will solve the problem…

Well somewhat true. Do not forget that most of Illinois is actually rural and conservative, but the city is what makes Illinois a hellhole state to live in (because they monopolize the politics all over that State). And big cities are magnets for political corruption. The reason people are moving is because the political corruption is way way out of control, the taxes are too high, the state is bankrupt, the pensions were looted and they face a pension crisis…. its economics and political corruption that makes people want to move the fuck out of that state. I know because I live in a small town where a couple I know moved away from Illinois all the way out here, and they told me the property taxes are too high and the state is loaded with corruption and too much bureaucracy too. They also said "the roads almost never get fixed over there!"

This is your mind on leftism

I am not surprised. It is not white people’s fault for fleeing from that corrupted state. Non-white people don’t understand that the white people prefer the long term stability over the human rights because they have strong beliefs in efficiency.

THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE HUMANS YOU STUPID FUCKING HUMAN

Well I'm not surprised one bit.

You would think humans would use their brain stems more often? Thats why history keeps repeating itself, along with countless misery.